Transformers Prime: The Decep...

By SV9010

After the death of Enigma, the Deceptions have stopped at nothing to get revenge on the Autobot that killed h... More

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 1 Aftermath
Chapter 2 What happened?
Chapter 3 The 'Talk' with the Murders
Chapter 4 United
Chapter 5 Discovery
Chapter 6 Retrieved
Chapter 7 The Fall of a Hero and the Rise of a Legend
Chapter 8 Returning home
Chapter 9 The End of the War
Chapter 10 Wake up Prank... Again!
Chapter 11 The Oath
Chapter 12 The Surprise
Chapter 14 Reunion
Chapter 15 The Renewal of Sparkmates
Chapter 16 Wreckers
Chapter 17 Dinobots and Autobot reunion
Chapter 18 The End?
NEWS!!!!!!

Chapter 13 New Bonds

805 30 1
By SV9010

Enigma POV

Once we all got back on the Nemesis flight deck, all the Decepticons were in shock that I found more Cybertronians hidden and kept asking questions, even Jack, Miko, and Raf were asking questions as well.

Once I got everyone to calm down, I told them where I was and why I was out there. They were all shocked by why I was out there and that I had been hiding how I was feeling after being revived. I was being embraced by my mates as they kept apologizing to me, but I stopped them.

"We'll talk about it later, for now we have some things to talk about." They all nodded and I walked up to the newly awakened Autobots.

"So, what do you plan on doing now?" I asked and they all looked at one another, nodding at each other and Grimlock and the other Dinobots came up to me.

Grimlock nuzzled into me, saying, "Me Grimlock not leaving friend!"

The other Dinobots nodded and when I looked at all the Wreckers, they all had a look of approval on their faceplates.

Ultra Magnus came up to me and said, "Soldier, you may have been on opposing sides, but you have united all of us. You would make an excellent Commander one day."

I was surprised by his comment and then I heard someone say, "He's right, and that's something you never hear me say about him."

I turned and saw Crosshairs was the one talking, but eventually almost all the newly revived Autobots were not only complimenting me, but also saying that they will stay and fight alongside me and the other Decepticons. When I looked up at Optimus, I could still see he was in shock and wanted to make sure he was alright.

I walked up to him and said, "Are you okay, Optimus?"

He still didn't say anything and was staring at nothing, so I decided to try something different. I changed into my predacon form and roared loudly, causing all the new Autobots to back away in fear and Optimus to snap out of his state of mind.

He shook his helm and looked at me, glaring at what I did. I just laughed while the others still looked afraid, while the Decepticons were just watching the expression of all the Autobots.

I then said, "Come now, am I unable to be worried about my brother?"

Optimus knew what I was doing and when I said that, all the new Autobots screamed, "BROTHER!!"

I chuckled and the Decepticons were having a hard time keeping a straight face, but Megatron decided to keep up the surprises and said, "Yes, there is no problem with that, is there?"

The Autobots were speechless and I added, "Come now brother, there is no need to intimidate these new Autobots right after coming out of stasis."

When I called Megatron my brother, almost all of them were glitching now or had passed out due to shock and the comments I had made. I was laughing very hard at the situation, while Optimus looked like he was about to pass out due to stress.

I calmed down a bit and changed back into my bi-pedal form, saying, "Oh come now Optimus, you cannot deny how entertaining it was to see all of their faces when I showed my form and that we are siblings."

He didn't say anything, but sighed and said, "... maybe a little bit, but speaking of siblings, there is something we should discuss, all three of us."

I was confused as to what he meant, but when I saw the state of the other Autobots, who were all being helped by the other Autobots, I said, "Perhaps we help the others before we talk."

They both nodded and we all helped get the fainted Autobots back to Med-bay, to where we were all thrown out so Knockout and Ratchet could tend to the passed out bots. The Decepticons and Autobots were all waiting outside, talking to the humans about who the bots were and how excited they were to see some old friends.

While they were all talking, Optimus, Megatron, and myself were all in Megatron's room, waiting for what Optimus wanted to tell us. Everyone was wondering where we were going, but I just told them that Optimus wanted to discuss something with us. They all then left it at that, since they all knew the three of us would talk for hours on end about any topics and about what to do about reviving Cybertron.

The walk to the berthroom was quiet, which I was confused by because Optimus would be talking about what was on his processor on our way. When he wasn't saying anything, I knew that what he wished to discuss was important and one that was to be discussed behind private doors. Once we got through the door and they were closed and locked, Optimus sighed and looked at both me and Megatron.

"Optimus, what's wrong? You were silent the entire trip here and haven't told us what's wrong."

I said and tried to go closer and Megatron said, "Orion?"

When Optimus looked at us and saw how worried we both were, he walked over to the berth and sat down. I pulled up a chair and both me and Megatron sat right in front of him.

I grabbed one of his servos and said, "Optimus, please talk to us."

He sighed and looked up at both of us.

"I... I wish to do a sibling bond with you two."

I was shocked by this and when I looked at Megatron, who was also shocked. A sibling bond is something extremely strong, one stronger than the one made for mates or sparkbonding. It is so strong that it is very rare for one to perform this bond if both bots are not of true blood. The bond is rare, but also dangerous, for if one bot dies or something happens to them, then the other bot, or bots, will be affected as well and there is nothing anyone could do. To even ask to do a bond is like asking someone to marry them, it was a very big decision and one that could have dire consequences. Optimus wasn't even looking at us anymore, thinking that we would say 'no,' but that was farther from the truth.

"Optimus, look at me." I said and he very slowly looked towards me and Megatron.

"Optimus, we both would love to do a sibling bond."

When I said that, he looked shocked at me and when he looked at Megatron, he also nodded, wanting to do the bond as well.

"But, the consequences-"

"Optimus, I have survived fighting you, getting mind controlled, and many other things. Do you have such little faith in my abilities?"

Optimus still didn't seem convinced, so I looked at Megatron for some help.

"Prime, both me and Enigma have survived through the worst, you don't need to worry about protecting us."

I then added, "Yeah, have we not been through the worst and survived? If we can survive that, then we can survive anything. Just... trust us, like we trust you."

Optimus thought for a moment, but when he looked at us, he seemed to brighten up at what I said and seemed to calm down.

After a while of silence, he said, "Alright, I trust you both and since we are all in agreement, shall we begin."

I smiled and we all got closer together, and when we all opened our Sparks, there I saw the Matrix of Leadership in Optimus bright, red Spark.

In Megatrons, I could see how beaten and scared his Spark was, but also a small sliver of Dark Energon rested there. When I looked at mine, it was a light blue colored Spark.

Our Sparks came closer and soon, the bond was being made. Through the bond I could see all of their memories on Cybertron, their struggles with the corruption, and the fall of Cybertron. I felt their emotions through all the war and how alone they both felt through it all. Most importantly, I saw how I made them feel throughout my human and Cybertronian life so far.

For Megatron, his thoughts were only on destruction and ruling all of Cybertron, but now they are of protecting me and restoring Cybertron back to its former glory. Also his time in the mines and as a gladiator, how he wished for change, but that evolved into tyranny.

For a while, I looked at all of Megatron's old memories and emotions and when I was brought out of Megatron's Spark, my Spark connected with Optimus' Spark.

Through that connection, I saw our first encounter, how he was concerned for my well-being with me being with the Decepticons, but those disappeared when he saw how resourceful I was and how willingly I was with the Decepticons. I also felt the fear when the Autobots were surrounded by the Decepticons, but also the relief he felt when I showed mercy. After I did that, he seemed to admire me and wanted to know more about me, which got to him being more friendly and not attacking the Decepticons.

But what surprised me the most, was when I saw Optimus and Megatron talking with the Senators. To see them both willing to go to the heads of states to try and save me, made me feel very cared for and just proved to me how far they were willing to go to find me.

For a long time, we all were just looking at each other's memories and the other's feelings. What felt like hours had passed, our Sparks finally went back into our chassis and we all looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

Eventually, I spoke, "Are- are you both-" I was cut off with both of them embracing me, almost breaking down right then and there. I hugged them both back, feeling extremely mentally tired at that moment.

We stayed like that for a long time, but then I heard someone say, 'We are one now, brother and sister.'

My optics widened when I realized that it was Megatron who spoke through our new bond. When we all released each other, I spoke through our bond.

'I... never thought I would ever have siblings, let alone with two aliens.'

I felt their humor across the bond and we all laughed as we relaxed for a bit with each other, testing out our bond. We decided to lay on the berth together and talk for a while, but I could tell how tired we all were.

'We should rest, with all of us looking through each other's memories and the sibling bond, it's no surprise that we are all tired.' I said through our bond and I knew both Optimus and Megatron wanted to get more work done, but I quickly pushed them both down on the berth and said, 'Recharge, the others still haven't woken up yet and it is already late.'

They both looked at me confused, until they both realized that it was already twelve a.m. and both Megatron and Optimus looked surprised.

"Wait, won't your mates think-"

"That I am cheating on them?" I cut Optimus off and smiled.

"In case you're wondering, they aren't the jealous type of mechs. They all know that they've claimed my Spark and that I would never leave them, but if you want to be sure..."

I got my com-link on and contacted Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp.

"Enigma, everything alright?"

I heard Starscream ask and I said, "Yes, but you guys are fine if I stay with Megatron and Optimus tonight, right?"

There was silence for a second, but then laughter was heard through the com-link.

Megatron and Optimus looked shocked and I heard Skywarp say, "Wait, hahahaha, oh yes, we aren't going to get jealous."

"Yeah, also have you finally done the sibling bond yet?"

I heard Thundercracker say and I said, "Yes, we just did it."

Then, multiple questions were fired at me, but Starscream stopped both Thundercracker and Skywarp from asking anymore.

"Wait, tell us about it in the morning, we wish to know all about it!"

I chuckled and said, "Alright, goodnight."

"Night, love."

"Night!"

"Sleep well!"

I turned off my com-link and looked at my brothers, who looked shocked.

"Are you two good?"

They both snapped out of their thoughts and through our bond I felt their confusion and shock.

I laughed and said, "As I said, they don't get jealous about me spending time with you guys since they all know I wouldn't do something like that."

They both sighed in relief and relaxed on the berth. Optimus was on the left, I was in the middle, and Megatron was to the right. We all hugged one another as we drifted off into recharge, but before all went to sleep, I spoke through our bond one last time.

'This is only the beginning of our tale brothers. I promise to protect you until my last breath.'

I didn't get a response, but I felt them both sending their emotions over, agreeing with my statement. When I felt them, I held onto Optimus closer and Megatron did the same to me. At that moment I knew that this was just the beginning of something great.

A/N

Creator: Hi, first of all, I am so sorry that I didn't update, but hopefully you won't be too mad. Anyways, I hoped you all enjoyed and please vote and comment. THANK YOU!!!

Enigma: See you all next week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 167 24
In the great war Megatron had four powerful decepticons who grew tired of the war over time. They all fake their deaths in order to be free of the wa...
6.6K 227 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
4.3K 76 15
Firestar Prime was the daughter of the autobot leader Optimus Prime. But when trouble occurs at base due to a failed science experiment. Firestar mus...
365 8 3
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to Transformers and its characters. All rights belong to Hasbro. This fanfic is made for entertainment purposes o...