𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 |...

By W1CKEDW2TCH

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐁𝐀𝐃, 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓' 𝐌𝐄❞ "Open yo' mouth slut." He said while his l... More

✴ 000.
⊛ 001.
⁂ 002.
✬ 003.
❃ 005.
✫ 006.
✪ 007.
★ 008.
✫ 009.
✯ 010.
011.
012
013
014
015
016
017
018.

✦ 004.

5.3K 182 38
By W1CKEDW2TCH

FAMOUS HOES is now playing..

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
3.14.2020❚

___________ ღ ___________

"Gun up in my hand while I fuck her with my dick out"

Kentrell sat on the end of Diana's bed fully naked with a blunt sitting between his lips. His dick laid limp on his thigh throbbing. His eyes focused on the large flat black TV screen. Hearing a soft knock at the door Kentrell got up and stepped towards the door. "Diana, your boyfriend here for you." Her sister, Kehlani, said. Kentrell unlocked the door opening it, still completely nude.

"What the fuck-" Kehlani's eyes widen before she quickly covered her eyes. "Put some damn clothes on nigga!" She screeched causing Kentrell to mug her.

"Don't look at ma dick then. Look me in my eyes." He calmly said. His eyes became low from the marijuana taking effect and entering his system. "You're fuckin' disgusting. I don't even know why my sister fucks with you." She mugged Kentrell before storming away.

"Like I give a fuck." He chuckled watching her walk away. He went back in the room returning to his spot. "When are you leaving?" Diana's small voice echoed throughout the silent room. "Right now." He mumbled taking another pull from his blunt before getting up and throwing it out the window.

"You can't stay longer? You always leave me." She frowned earning a glare from Kentrell. "You already know what it is when we finish fuckin'. Quit actin' like you'on know."

Diana sighed removing the covers off of her naked body. She got up from her bed and limped over to her walk-in closet. Kentrell followed behind her wearing a mug on his face. "Fuck you upset fa'?" He aggressively said.

"I'm just sick of this, Kentrell. You could go out fuck whoever you want and get in a relationship but I can't." She turned around facing him.

"Don't put that shit on me. You had a boyfriend but you decided ta' cheat on him." Kentrell looked down at her. He grabbed her chin lifting her head up and moving his face closer to hers. "Yo' pussy belongs to me, mama. Stop tryna push me away when you can't." He cupped her womanhood in his palm before swiping her slit with his index finger.

"Be a good guh fa' me. I'm out this bitch." He moved away from Diana and threw on his clothes before leaving. 

Tears formed in her eyes feeling her heart sting. She knew every protest she did would never convince him to let her go. He was manipulative but she was obsessed with the feeling he gave her. Every time he made contact with her body it felt like an extreme state of ecstasy.

The way his dick rubbed against her most sensitive spots. The way he looked up at her as he ate her out as if it was the last meal on planet earth. His tongue sliding up her slit and twirling around the outer flesh of her clit. His lips attaching to her hole while his tongue rubbed against her aching walls.

He made her feel incredible.

All she could do was grip his hair and enjoy.

"I don't understand why you messing around with him." Kehlani said shaking her head. "You won't understand." She mumbled playing with her food. "He controls you, Diana. That's not healthy at all." She said genuinely worried about her little sister. "You just got outta school and now you fuckin' with a ain't shit ass nigga." Diana stayed quiet taking in her sister's wise choice of words. "You should be out here looking for a job. What happened to you going to college to pursue your dream?"

Diana pierced her lips together unable to find the right words. "He's fucking up your head, nana!" Kehlani said growing upset. "Why can't you just leave him alone?" Her voice cracked as tears threatened to fall.

She was scared for her sister. She wanted nothing but the best. Kentrell was a toxic drug and Diana was latched onto him.

Diana looked around the diner not wanting to listen to her sister anymore. Her eyes nearly popped out her sockets seeing Kentrell staring at her with an evil smirk.

He blew her a kiss and laughed before putting his attention back to the girl he came with.

"Just trifling." Diana thought staring at the two. Kentrell grabbed the girls neck and kissed her deeply. Leaning over the table, His eyes focused on Diana as he tongued down the female. "She don't even know. He had his lips all over my coochie." Diana scoffed rolling her eyes. She looked away and putting her attention on Kehlani.

"My girlfriend outside im finna go." Kehlani said sounding irritated. "Bye... Get home safe." Diana mumbled looking at her older sister. Kehlani ignored her grabbing all her stuff and leaving. Diana looked down at her phone seeing a text from Kentrell.

___________ ღ ___________

Kentrell💚

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹💚:

𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀💦:

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘜 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹💚:

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥? 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀💦:

𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹💚:

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀💦:

𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 , 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹💚:

𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦

___________ ♡ ___________

Diana sighed staring at the last message Kentrell sent her. "Always overreacting.." She thought wearing a frown.

"Thirty in this perky, need to slow down on the Roxy's"
"Gotta call, my nigga died, I nearly skipped a heartbeat"

__________________________

How y'all like this chapter? 😜

She think I'm cute she wanna have seggs ✌️🙄

Opinions on this chapter?

🦗🦗....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1K 39
Imma live my best life either wayyy!!
1M 29.3K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
1.4M 45.6K 34
"How about we make a deal?" He says peeling the knife out my hand. "Im not making a deal with the devil" I say shaking my head as I push him off me...
35.7K 1.4K 17
Kaylynn pov: Burying my face in the crook of his neck , muffled moans escaped my mouth. Grabbing hold of the headboard whimpering while he thrusted f...