The Fairytail Maid Club!

By omnipotent_shrimp

Fiore; A kingdom where magic has been utterly vanquished. Anyone with the Magic locked in their souls were pe... More

Introducing... The Main Characters!!!
Chapter One
Chaper Two... ;)
Chapter Three!!!
Happy Fathers Day, Daddy Gray!!!
Chapter 4... Already?!
Home Fry Nicknames!!! ;)
Chapter 5!!!
My sincerest apologies, m'lords and ladies.
Chapter 6! ;)
Chapter 7...!
Chapter 8 homies!
Chapter 9 :)))
Chapter Ten!
Chapter 11
Chappie Twelve!

Before Reading...

656 8 1
By omnipotent_shrimp

This is just another Author's Note.

It doesn't add or subtract to the story in any way, so you MAY skip it. Love you anyways ;)

I'm soooo grateful if your reading this fanfic!!!

This was just a POOF! idea I had at dance that I HAD to try out...!

So here it is! I have no clue where this is heading or if it'll be any good, but I'm hoping I won't regret it...!

This story might be updated weekly, because my days are INSANELY booked with activities and whatnot.

Also, this story WON'T be in third perspective in Juvia's POV.

Sorry!

These ideas [excluding Hiro's creations], are ENTIRELY mine.

So please, please, PLEASE don't copy!!!

So, on that last, sweet note, enjoy yourself!

Grab a container of ice cream, a spoon, a comfy armchair, your electronic device, and immerse yourself in the world of FAIRYTAIL!!!! The world's best anime... sorry SAO!

KIIII-YAAAAAA!!! *battle cry*

LET THE BOOK BEGIIINNN!!!

~omnipotent_shrimp~

{Oh yeah, don't forget to Share, Vote, Comment, and Follow me!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
247K 9.3K 24
On the exact day of her 18th birthday, Lucy Heartfilia got pulled from the world she known and lived. Lucy was sent to an unfamiliar dimension, where...
1.2K 58 23
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...
892 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...