Bridging Destinies

By Sofiabeldris

The last things she wanted was to fall in love with another human. Life had other plans. The mystery called t... More

Disclaimer & Thanks
Chapter 1: A Brief Moment
Chapter 2: Slanted Correlation
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: And So We Gather
Chapter 5: An Interval of Conclusions
Chapter 6: The Eggs Will Be Runny
Chapter 7: The Fair Folk
Chapter 8: At the Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 9: Reparation of Events
Chapter 10: Was It A Dream, Afterall?
Chapter 11: Sky, Wind and Stars
Chapter 12: Emotion In Shadow
Chapter 13: Light Casting Shadows
Chapter 14: Renewing an Acquaintance
Chapter 15: One Exploration of Another
Chapter 16: A Full Introduction in a Round
Chapter 17: The Vagaries of Communication
Chapter 18: After Dinner Games
Chapter 19: A Manifestation
Chapter 20: The Appearance of Things
Chapter 21: Thoughtful Arias
Chapter 22: Morass of Query
Chapter 23: Little Intimacies
Chapter 24: Glory in Triumph
Chapter 26: Omen of Movement
Chapter 27: Nothing to Be Done
Chapter 28: A Trail of Cues
Chapter 29: A Space of Months
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: Potential Futures
Chapter 32: A Surprise of Movement
Chapter 33: The Unveiling of Details
Chapter 34: An Interlude Between Points
Chapter 35: A Jaunting Forage of Feeling
Chapter 36: Confessions and Intimacies
Chapter 37: Foray to Excursion
Chapter 38: Into the Wild
Chapter 39: A Reverse of Seclusion
Chapter 40: Punctuated Romance
Chapter 41: Not Much to Be Done
Chapter 42: Digging Into Ease
Chapter 43: Building of Momentum
Chapter 44: An Intrusion of Some Proportions
Chapter 45: Calculated Offensive
Chapter 46: A Vain Defensive
Chapter 47: Building to Folly
Chapter 48: An Apogee to Blood
Chapter 49: Decisive Decisions
Chapter 50: Two Days Too Many
Chapter 51: The Upheaval of Sanctuary
Chapter 52: Aid Will Come
Chapter 53: Telling Revelations
Chapter 54: To Mend the Broken
Chapter 55: Doctor's Orders
Chapter 56: Props to Comfort
Chapter 57: A Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 58: The Unrelenting Path
Chapter 59: Reunion of a Similar Kind
Chapter 60: The Precipice of Resolution
Chapter 61: Threads of Restoration
Chapter 62: Careful Strategies
Chapter 63: An Unhappy Mandate
Chapter 64: Completion to Wholeness
Chapter 65: Division of Thought
Chapter 66: The Immediate Effects of Karma
Chapter 67: A Visitation
Chapter 68: Parting to Sorrow
Chapter 69: An End and Beginning
Chapter 70: The Weave Reaches Its Fanale

Chapter 25: Breakfast Parley

12 1 0
By Sofiabeldris

After our foray through pleasure, Namjoon lay with me for a good while, half dozing, before stirring. He pulled me closer to him, kissed me softly and suddenly announced, "I need a shower." He moved to sit up and turned to me with a question in his eyes, "Wanna join me?"

I moved to my side, propping myself up as I considered him. "Would you like me to scrub your back?" I asked, a playful light in my eye.

He raised his brow, already recognizing the look in my eyes, as if I were a cat and he the mouse, and responded, feigning hurt, "Yeah, but if you don't want to..." He trailed off, still pretending hurt, and though he was joking, there was a faint sense of disappointment that was clear to me, even if he did not want to push me to do something I didn't want to do. He slid out of the bed, and I watched him walk towards his closet to root around for fresh clothes.

I slipped out of bed and walked quietly behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, and laid my cheek against his shoulder, "I will wash your back for you, Jagiya." I murmured gently and kissed the skin on his nape.

He half shook his head, then turned in my arms, "You really don't have to." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me in return. He looked down at our bodies as they connected, and ogled the fullness of my breasts as they lay against him. He stated, "But I would really love it if you did."

I kissed him softly as an answer, my lips lingering on his and we lost ourselves in the kiss for a long moment, before we both pulled away. Still in the embrace, he laid his forehead against mine and whispered, "I think I could kiss you forever."

I laughed softly and pecked his lips, moving from the position we were in, to grab my clothes. I commented lightly, "Forever is a long time. I would know."

I felt his eyes on me as I padded around his room, my skin on full display and sensed rather than saw his shrug when he responded, "That's not a problem for me." I peered at him from the corner of my eye and grinned at his statement, then grabbed the shirt that I had discarded during our love making and pulled it over my head. I picked my clothes up from where I had left them the night before, grabbed his clothes from him, and suggested he find us towels. He grabbed a few towels from a stack that had been placed in his room, and we walked from his room, across the hall to the bathroom. We dallied in the bathroom, staying in there longer than necessary, but so thoroughly enjoying each other that it took us a good hour before we were done. When we came out, both dressed, we walked to the kitchen hand in hand and joined a few of the others who had come out for breakfast.

It wasn't a secret to any of them that we had showered together. They had heard our laughter and other telling noises coming from the bathroom and were not at all shocked to see that our hair was wet and our cheeks flushed from another love making session. Hoseok grinned at Namjoon and asked him, "Sleep well?"

Namjoon glanced at the other man and nodded, "Mostly."

Hoseok looked at me and grinned even brighter, as Namjoon and I found seats at the counter, "How did you sleep, Felina?" He asked me.

I winked at him and stated, "I didn't. Not a bit."

Hoseok chortled with laughter and Jimin, who sat near Hoseok, slapped his hand to his mouth to keep the food from shooting out of his mouth as he held his laughter in, then began to choke on it. Yoongi walked by and stopped, calmly pounding Jimin's back while the man recovered. I looked at Hoseok and politely asked, "How did you sleep, Hoseok-ssi? I hope well?"

He took a drink from his orange juice and looked at me, "Uh, call me Hobi." He suggested before informing me with a light tone, "I slept pretty good. I'm jealous of you though. It would have been great not to get any sleep, too." He waggled his eyebrows at me, jokingly.

"That's enough. Stop teasing the woman." Seokjin commanded lightly as he turned from cooking breakfast and put a plate, served Western style, in front of Hoseok, "And eat up." Hoseok looked at the plate in front of him with a small pout, then began to eat the food on it. Seokjin looked at me and winked.

I grinned at him, announcing, "I don't mind." I looked at Namjoon who was pretending to ignore his brothers, as he got up to grab himself a cup of coffee. "Joonie might, though."

In response Namjoon shook his head, "I will give as good as I get." He said, pouring himself a cup of coffee. He stopped by the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water and a bowl of precut fruit for me, holding it in the crook of his arm, while he balanced the coffee cup. Seokjin, knowing how clumsy Namjoon was, took the cup of coffee from him and directed him to his chair. For a moment Namjoon protested, but did as he was asked, sitting back next to me. Seokjin set the bottle of water and bowl of fruit in front of his leader, then returned to cooking.

The water and fruit had been intended for me, and Namjoon slid the bowl in front of me on the counter, opened the bottle of water and placed it next to the bowl. He reached for chopsticks and handed them to me with a smile, then leaned down, as an afterthought, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. He then glanced at Hoseok as he sat down, then at me again, and wrapped his hands around his cup of coffee. He took a sip of the hot beverage and asked me, as if attempting to distract his friend from teasing us, "You don't happen to have a friend that will knock him off his feet, do you?"

I observed him and laughed at his question, then I announced playfully, "I do have a friend, but whether she would be willing or not remains to be seen."

Hoseok laughed and exclaimed, "Oh my god!" I grinned at his outcry and waggled my eyebrows at him, returning his earlier teasing. He leaned towards me stating, more serious than joking this time, "If she is as beautiful as you, and willing, send her my way."

I laughed at his remark and then laughed more when Namjoon glared at him, setting his coffee cup down as if to say something of import. I looked at the gorgeous man, who had filled up my night and morning, and carefully pushing his coffee cup out of the way, I wrapped both hands around his face and turned him more towards me, surprising him with a kiss on his lips. The men around the room exclaimed and hooted, but were not exactly surprised, as Namjoon both colored up, and leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around me at the same time. At the end of our little intimacy, I was vaguely surprised to hear Taehyung suddenly exclaim, "Okay!  So that happened, huh?" He had arrived in the kitchen just in time to witness it and stared at the two of us as we moved away from each other to return to our seats.

I laughed and gave a shrug, then lifted the bottle of water towards my lips. I held it in midair and spoke, "It did. And it was great." I told him and then took a healthy swallow of water.

"Woooow!" Taehyung exclaimed and moved to sit with us at the counter. He looked between the two of us, "That was fast." He said.

I shrugged and tilted my head looking over at Namjoon and spoke thoughtfully, "Maybe, but I think it was over six months of waiting. Perhaps a good year?"

Namjoon considered my statement, regarding me evenly, "Since seeing you in the Louvre? Ya. I'd say it was a good year." I smiled at him, pleased he had caught my meaning and he smiled back at me, equally pleased. We were already in sync, it seemed.

Since last night, though I still caught the occasional thoughts or waves of energy from both Namjoon and the other men, I had mostly stayed away from their thoughts, doing my best not to pry, despite their openness. When necessary I allowed myself to look into their minds, if needed, but it was a kind of courtesy not to do so, in general.

That Namjoon and I had such a clear channel of communication open between us, was not something I had expected, especially given that his senses were not as acute as mine. I considered how he was able to subconsciously move his energy around me the night before and wondered if he had latent gifts that he wasn't aware of and if so, it could enhance our experience of each other. Humans did have extrasensory abilities, but most were unconscious, having forgotten how to bring them into their conscious awareness long ago, for the most part, before they began writing their histories onto stone and paper. There were a few that were more conscious and some greatly gifted, but none with as elevated a gift as what my people experienced.

I picked up my chopsticks and began to eat the fruit in front of me. I offered a piece to Namjoon, who still waited for his plate of food, and he opened his mouth to take a bite of the succulent morsel. I stated, "The amount of time matters, but connection is far more important, either way." I told Taehyung as I watched Namjoon chew. He returned my gaze and grinned with his lips closed, then swallowed the masticated fruit. "I think the both of us have kept each other close inside our minds, despite not truly knowing each other, don't you, Jagiya?"

He nodded in agreement, "Yes. You stand out." I smiled at the compliment and took up another piece of fruit, bringing it to my mouth.

I chewed, swallowed and looked at Taehyung, "It's not a surprise we would move fast, I think."

He seemed to agree with this and voiced his thought, "Yes. You guys were kind of all over each other last night even before you went to bed."

Yoongi snorted, "Sounds like lust to me."

Namjoon stared at the other man in perturbation, and I laughed, highly amused. "Perhaps." I responded, "But affection will start somewhere and I could not resist the man." I declared as I took another swallow of water.

Seokjin began to place a plate of food in front of me, before Namjoon gestured to him to pass the plate to him. The other man placed it in front of Namjoon with a pointed look at his leader, which distracted him from saying anything else. Namjoon thought better of speaking again, grabbed chopsticks, and began to eat his breakfast.

I surveyed Seokjin as he looked around to make sure he had supplied breakfast to everyone. He glowered at my bowl of fruit, and asked, "Is that all you are going to have?" He asked, then looked around, "And where's Jungkook? Is he still sleeping? Someone go get that boy up. Breakfast won't wait forever." He looked back at me as Jimin went to do his bidding. He looked around as if trying to remember something, then turned to me and leaned on the counter. He fingered my bowl, "I will make you something else, besides this." He said.

I faintly tilted my head, observing him and spoke gently, "I appreciate that, Jinie, but this is all I need. I don't typically eat large meals." I told him.

He frowned and looked at my bowl, "Are you sure? I don't mind cooking for you, too."

I nodded, gracing him with a sweet smile, "I'm absolutely positive, dear man. I am well."

Namjoon noted our exchange, and I felt his pleasure. I turned my head to regard him and softly blew him a kiss, realizing that he had intuited my diet choices by bringing me the fruit and water instead of suggesting a plate of heavy breakfast food and coffee. My appreciation of the man grew, and I regretted that I would soon have to spend what would likely be days away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 199 22
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...
62 1 29
it's a story about fell in love with 2 men at the same time and both of them are your best friend
16.8K 611 14
I can never love a person in my life she thinks, unaware of the fact that someone is already craving for her little love like crazy!!!!
658 68 23
RM decides to recruit Divine and less Divine creatures to stay with him. Because you can't be alone anymore when you are together. But when a woman e...