š€š„š„ šŽšŸ š“š”šž š†š¢š«š„š¬...

By IheartMinty

"Jesus, Alberto. You look like you've been tortured." "Thank you, I was." Five Hargreeves x Male Oc š€š‹šš„ļæ½... More

š€š„š„ šŽšŸ š“š”šž š†š¢š«š„š¬ š˜šØš® š‹šØšÆšžš ššžšŸšØš«šž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ššžš° š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§

Chapter 6

867 29 5
By IheartMinty

Swearing/Blood
------

This day went way different than I thought it would go. I expected to see Five and then immediately punch him in the face. Instead, I headed up, hugging him, which felt nice. I haven't hugged anyone in a very long time. The last time I did was forty-five years ago. It was my mother at the airport. Though Five and I have known each other for a long time, we have not ever hugged once. Mainly because we never had a heartwarming moment.

Five and I have talked about personal stuff about how we live. He knows how my mother had to leave my siblings and me because Americans decided to bomb Mexico for no reason. The one thing he never knew was that my father was an abusive piece of shit. I preferred not to say anything about him. Due to that, he is dead, probably rotting away in the fiery pits of hell. He deserves it.

"Perfect," Five smiled, walking over to his dresser, opening it, and looking through the uniforms hanging. Why is he looking through them? They are the same thing. Just pick one. He picks one up off the rack and closes the closet. He throws the uniform on his bed beside me and removes his tie. Then he stops to look at me. "Umm... do you mind stepping out while I change?" He said.

I tilt my head to the side. I mean, we have the same body type, dick and all. "Why are you embarrassed?" I asked a bit jokingly. His head drops slightly to the ground, not looking me in the eyes. I guess that's my answer. "Five, nothing to be embarrassed about; you have the same body as me. You're a boy. I'm a boy. I mean, we both got dicks."

"I know that, but it's called being a decent human being, so would you please leave the room," Five walked over to me, grabbing me by the arm and making me leave the room. Five smiled, shoving me outside.

    "I didn't know you can do that?" I say. Five looked at me confused, raising a brow. "Smile," I pointed to his mouth.

His smile fades away, and he looks at me with a grimace. "I will kill you, Alberto."

"You can't kill me; you owe me a coffee," I smile. Five shut the door in my face.

I wait outside for a few minutes when he finally leaves the room. "Took you long enough, felt like ages," I joke. He ignores me as we walk down the long hallway with children's rooms. "You all used to sleep down here? In the basement."

"Yep, it was the highlight of my childhood," He said.

We walked up a few flights of stairs until we finally reached the main floor of the building. I noticed one of Five's siblings about to leave the building. She has a grey coat and a long blue-sleeved shirt. Vanya, I suppose. She grabs her keys out of her pocket, opens the door, and leaves.

Five immediately starts rummaging through the drawers when we enter the kitchen, when I notice a man sitting on a chair holding a guitar in his hands. "Oh. And who do we have here?" He says, dropping the guitar down on the ground. He is looking at me with his head against the palm of his hand.

"I'm Alberto," I say, waving at him.

"Well, nice to meet you, Alberto. I'm Klaus. Five's favorite sibling," Klaus says with a lot of confidence.

"Don't flatter yourself," Five says, opening the cabinet. "Where's Vanya?" He asks. Didn't he say she left the building? He is an old man, a blind one.

"Oh, she left," Klaus says.

"Bummer," Five says, picking up a jar, looking at it for a second, and placing it back inside the cabinet.

"Yeah," Klaus frowned. "So," Klaus said with a quick mood change. He patted down the chair right next to him. He was signaling for me to sit down. I go to sit down next to him. "So tell me about yourself. How did you two meet? Do you have any dumb stories about mi hermano over there?" Then, Allison walks inside the room. Allison catches Klaus's attention when his eyes brighten up. "Hey, Allison, have you met Alberto here?"

"You were the guy in the lobby, right?" She asks. I nod. "Well, nice to meet you, Alberto," She walks over to shake my hand, which I shake back. "I'm Allison, by the way, if already hadn't heard."

I smile. "It's a nice name," I say, making her smile.

"An entire square block, forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but not a single drop of coffee," Five says, slamming the cabinet door.

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison says, placing her hands in her pants pockets.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us," Klaus says.

I smile. "I can relate to that," Klaus smiles at me, giving me a high five, which I gave back to him. Five notices this and processes to roll his eyes. If he doesn't stop doing that, I will lose my fucking shit.

"I'm taking the car," Five says, walking away from the cabinet.

"Where are you going?" Klaus and I both say at the same time.

"To get a decent cup of coffee," He starts walking out of the kitchen. Placing his hands inside his pockets. "Come on, Alberto." I sat up and began walking over to Five. When I turn around, I see that Klaus starts frowning.

"We can finish up this conversation later," I tell him, which causes him to smile.

"Do you ever know how to drive?" Allison asks.

"I know how to do everything," Five says. He then grabs me by the arm, teleports us inside the car, and drives away.

"When did you learn how to drive?" I asked him.

"During the apocalypse, you know how I always rode in the bike?" He replied, looking at me for a second. I nodded. He looked back at the road and continued. "Well, I wondered if it's easy to ride a bike. It's easy to drive a car. I taught myself to drive right now, how to drive a car," He starts to smirk.

I lightly punch him in the shoulder. "You little liar," I say with some annoyance. "You're not that smart."

"Maybe I am, and you just don't know it," He said. We pull up to this place with the word 'GRIDDY'S' in capital letters at the top of the building. Five stops the car as we both get out. Walking to the entrance, a man was leaving and holding the door open as we entered. The both of us sit at the counter as Five rings the bell.

While waiting, a random tall guy sits down next to Five, which is weird. Couldn't he have at least moved over a seat or two?

"Sorry, the sink was clogged," The waitress said as she chuckled, walking over to the man next to Five. "So, what will it be?"

"Give me a chocolate eclair," The man said.

"Mm-hmm-" The woman began to write that down on the notepad and pointed over at Five and me. "-Can I get the two kids glasses of milk or something?" Five scoffs at her.

"The kid wants coffee. Black," He says. The lady looks confused but writes it down on her notepad.

"I'll take the glass of milk," I say.

"Cute kids," The lady says as Five smiles big, which also causes me to smile. She stops walking away to make Five's coffee, and he drops his smile.

"That was amazing," I say, leaning on the palm of my hand. Five looks over at me, confused, raising a brow. "You smiling, that is the second time you smiled today. You should do it more."

Five shakes his head and looks down at the counter. He began tapping his finger over and over again. "Five," I say, making him start and look at me. "You alright? You've been acting a bit strange since I got here."

"I'm alright. I am just thinking about something," He replies, turning away.

"About what?" I ask.

"Nothing."

The lady brings over his coffee and my milk. I slowly began to drink mine, and Five also drank his coffee.

"So, Alberto-" Five pauses what he says and places down his coffee. "I need to tell you something." I place my glass of milk next to his coffee. "I-" He stops as Five looks over at the door as it opens. I turn around and turn back at Five with confusion. "That was fast. I thought I'd had more time before they found me."

"Excuse me! Five, what are you talking about?" I yell at him, but he doesn't answer me.

"Okay, so let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk," One of the men at the door says.

"I've got nothing to say," Five says.

"It doesn't have to go this way. Do you think I want to shoot two kids? Go home with that on my conscience," One of the guys at the door says.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home," Five teleports away and sticks a knife in one of the guy's necks. Which makes them all start to shoot. Bullets start coming at me, and I disintegrate the shots and teleport away.

I teleport behind the counter as Five appears on top of it. "Hey, asshole!" He yells. They begin to shoot at the counter, but he disappears before they can hit him. He knocks on the door and teleports outside, and teleports away again. He was making them shoot right through the door.

"You teleporting it making me sick!" I yell at him, teleporting away from the counter in front of the guys. I lift him in the air and throw him against the wall. Five appears in the direction I'm throwing the guy, so Five quickly teleports away. He appears again next to me and grimaces at me. "Sorry," I say, lifting my shoulders.

Five teleports away again, grabbing a broom and stabbing one of the guys in the stomach. As I was about to teleport again, I felt someone grab me from behind and lift me off the ground. I struggle as he doesn't let go. Then I reach my hand out, grab the knife off the ground, and point it to the guy's head. I fall hard on the floor with a loud thud.

I noticed the guy's blood got on my hoodie. I whine. "Aww man, I just got this," I say with annoyance.

The guys are still remaining start shooting randomly. I hold my hands out and slow down time a bit. Five it at an average pace and looks over at me. "Surprise," I say with a smile. I manipulate all of the bullets, crushing them into three separate knives and throwing them back at the guys with the guns. One by one, they all get stabbed in slow motion. I drop my hands, and everything returns to normal. The guys drop to the ground fast.

A man starts groaning from across the room, crawling. Five teleports behind him and snaps his neck.

"So much for coffee," I say. He chuckles and looks behind me.

"Can you hand me that knife over there?" He asks, pointing behind me. I stick my hand behind me and fling it over to Five slowly, ensuring I don't hurt him.

He takes the knife and puts it against his skin. He grunts as he cuts into himself-so much for not hurting him. "What the hell are you doing?" I say.

"There is a tracker in me; I needed to get it out," He says. Blood starts to roll down his arm. He places his hand inside and pulls out the tracker. "I didn't think you had control over your powers."

"I do. It's just that sometimes I lose control to the point where I can't use it." I put my hands inside my hoodie.

"Also, when did you learn to do all that?" He asked, taking off his tie and wrapping it around his wrist, making him groan.

I walk over to him, taking the tie from him. "Here, let me help with that," I say, wrapping it around tightly so it wouldn't bleed out any more. He looked away, a bit embarrassed; I don't know why. "To answer you're question, I didn't learn any of that. Hell, I didn't even teach myself. It was just a natural like it came out of me. Does that make sense?" I asked him. Not looking away from his wound, I felt his gaze on me.

"Yeah, I guess," He says quietly. I finish wrapping up his wound, tucking one of the ends under the rest of it. "Thanks."

"No problem," I replied, smiling, causing him to smile as me as well. "We should go now, right?" I ask like it wasn't obvious. He nods as we both exit the building.

The both of us walk over to the car and hop inside. Five began to start the car when he winced a bit in pain. I look over at him, and he takes notice. "I'm fine," He says, making me annoyed at him.

"No, you're not," I say. "Get out of the car, Five. We'll walk."

"What?" He sounded confused.

"You're hurt, you can't drive. I can't drive. We're walking," I hop out of the car and shut the door behind me. He also gets out of the car and closes the door. "We did you want to go?"

"My sister's place. Vanya," He replied. He turned around at the car and looked back at me. "My siblings are going to be pissed about the car." He started walking over to the sidewalk.

"They should be understanding, right?" I say, following behind him.

"I wish, Albert."

We walk for a few minutes down the streets. We are crossing multiple sidewalks and seeing different types of people. It still felt weird. I'm not used to being in a place like this. This place feels so crowded. It makes me a little bit claustrophobic.

I zone out and forget I'm even walking. I wonder how Hector and Daniella are doing, and I have many questions. Are they alright? Are they having a good life here? Are you pissed at me for leaving even though I told them I would be gone for a few minutes? I'm curious if I would bump into them here. There could be a chance.

"Alberto!" Five yells at my name like he has been yelling it forever. I stop zoning out and look over at him. "I've been called your name ten times already."

"Sorry," I say, placing my hand behind the back of my neck and scratching it. "What did you call my name for?"

"We're here," He says. He starts climbing into the stairs on the side of the building. I follow right behind him. We reach the second floor, and he opens the window and crawls inside. I crawl inside right after him.

The apartment was small, with plain white walls that were peeling away. "Is it bad this apartment makes me feel depressed?" I asked.

Five turned around and looked at me with confusion. "Yes," He says. Five goes to sit in one of Vanya's chairs as I sit in the other in front of him.

"Let me see your wrist," I reach out as I grab his hand. I carefully unwrap the bandage and place the tie on the table. "Yeah, you need stitches. Maybe Vanya has a needle of something."

Soon, the door opens, and Vanya enters the room and gets startled by both of us. Speak of the devil. "Jesus!" She says, locking the door behind her.

"You should have locks on your windows," Five says.

"I live on the second floor," Vanya places her keys on the table next to her door.

"Rapist can climb," I shake my head at him.

"Who is he?" Vanya asks, placing her jacket down on the table.

"That's Alberto, he's a friend," Five said, making me wave at her.

She notices the blood tie and looks at Five with his wrist open. "What happened?"

"It's nothing," Five says.

"So, why are you and Alberto here?" She asks.

"I've decided you're the only one I can trust. Including Alberto." He sighs.

"Why me?"

"Because you'll listen."

"Also, Vanya, do you have anything for Five?" I asked her.

"Umm, yeah, hold on," She walks into the kitchen and returns with bandages, tape, and alcohol. I stand up from the chair as Five shows her his arm. I walk over to the other chair and sit on the side.

"When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what I found?" Five asked Vanya.

"No," Vanya said, not looking up from Five's wound.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As far as I could tell, I was the last person alive, besides Alberto getting stuck there too. I never figured out what killed the human race, but I did find something else. The date it happens. The world ends in eight days, and I do not know how to stop it." Vanya looks up at him with a shocked face.

"I'll put on a pot of coffee," Vanya says, getting up as I stand in the chair.

"That's soon," I ask.

"I know," He says. His head drops down, and sadness takes over his face. I grab his hand and rub it in circles. The same thing he did to me. He eases up a bit and looks up, smiling at me. But then it starts to disappear. "Alberto, I-"

"Stop," I tell him. He looks up at me. "If you were going to apologize for leaving me, I will punch you. I understand now. You have nothing to be sorry about," I smile at him. "I forgive you." My hand starts to glow green, making Five and I both confused. "Well, that's new."

He chuckles, and we both look at each other at the same time. Something inside me felt weird, like a tingling sensation in my stomach. It felt bizarre, but at the same time, it felt nice. The last time I felt like this was with Veronica. I miss Veronica. You know what's strange? When I think about her, I no longer get that heartwarming feeling like I'm relaxed and okay. It isn't evident. This is all very confusing, but I like it. I don't know why.

"Those two years I was gone, I was depressed. I missed seeing you and your shitty jokes," Five smiles.

"Hey! My jokes are not shitty, you loved my jokes, always made you laugh," I say with some offense.

"I guess."

"I missed talking to you," I swing our hands just slightly. My hand is still glowing.

"I hated the apocalypse; you were the best thing to come out of it."

"Same here."

His head dropped a little bit, his face getting a bit serious. He held my hand a little bit tighter. "Al, I-" He was interrupted by Vanya walking over with two mugs. We both let go of each other's hand. My hand quickly stopped glowing.

"Here, Five," She handed him a cup of coffee. "Alberto," She gave me a cup full of warm milk. "Sorry, I didn't know if you liked coffee."

"It's alright, and thank you," I say, smiling at her. She smiles back at me. I sip my milk when I remember Five trying to say something to me. "Five. What were you trying to tell me earlier?"

"Nothing," He took a sip of his coffee.

"Alright," I say, going to sit down next to him.

It felt nice talking to Five like that again. I missed that. My stomach feels warm inside and tingly. Maybe it's the milk.

---------------

A/N:

SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS CHAPTER ON SUNDAY. I HAD A SLEEPOVER AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE AND WAS VERY TIRED AND BUSY WHEN I GOT BACK HOME. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER, AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! BYE BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 417 39
As the the umbrella academy jumped into the portal number five made to escape the apocalypse. But as what they don't realize that they jumped too fai...
212K 4.7K 42
"Who the hell are these guy? Are you replacing me? Again?" "No! They, uh, they took me in." "Why'd that girl call you Hopper?" "I told them that was...
22.9K 781 19
in which the kugelblitz is brought and the universe is soon to end. or.. love is exposed in the last few days of the universe. A s3 five fanfic as p...
218K 4K 36
"Źį“į“œ'Ź€į“‡ į“€ į“…ÉŖį“„į“‹Źœį“‡į“€į“…." "į“€ į“…ÉŖį“„į“‹Źœį“‡į“€į“… į“›Źœį“€į“› Źį“į“œ ŹŸį“į“ į“‡!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...