𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 |...

By DiorxKentrell

𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠�... More

<| 𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 |>
| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐨 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 |
| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |
| 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |
| 𝐒𝐢𝐱 |
| 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |
| 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |
| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 |

| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

405 18 2
By DiorxKentrell

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 3:29 pm

"Umm, I don't want that" I mumbled causing Kentrell to rub his hands down his face.

"What the fuck do you want to eat!" Kentrell yelled at me causing my eyes to start watering.

"Why are you yelling at me" I put my hands over my eyes causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

He pulled over before looking over at me.

"Why is you crying?" Kentrell frowned as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Because you're yelling at me" I cried causing him to groan.

"I'm sorry, baby" Kentrell said as he leaned over the council before kissing my cheek.

"Now you just made me horney" I whined as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"What you doing?" Kentrell asked as he watched as I climbed over the counsel before sitting on his lap.

"Just a quicky, please?" I spoke softly into Kentrell's ear knowing that it would make him fold.

"Don't you wanna go to the movies?" Kentrell asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We can go later" I said causing him to lean the seat back a little.

"Sit up sum" Kentrell mumbled causing me to sit up before watching as his hands slowly trailed to my lower stomach.

Kentrell moved his hand inside my pants as he rubbed my hips.

He licked over his lips before looking into my eyes.

"What you tryna do?" Kentrell asked as he put his other hand on the middle of my back.

"You know what I'm tryna do" I whined as I started to slow rock my hips back and forth.

Kentrell groaned causing me to lean down and start placing hickeys on his neck.

"Tell me what you want, you not no kid" Kentrell laughed causing me to sigh.

"I want this dick, papa" I mumbled in his ear before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You wanna know sum?" Kentrell asked causing me to frown.

"What?"

"As bad as I want this, I really wanna go see that movie" Kentrell sighed causing me to suck my teeth.

"We can go see it another time" I whined as I tried to convince him.

"I got stuff to do later on" Kentrell said into my ear causing me to sit up before getting off his lap.

"You mad now?" he asked causing me to shake my head.

"No, I actually want to see the movie too" I said as I played with my hands.

"Ight, put in the amc location" Kentrell said causing me to do what he told me to do.

____

"Damn Kiari" Kentrell laughed as he watched me write in my journal.

"What?" I asked causing him to chuckle.

"Why you writing so much?" Kentrell asked as he tried to peek over the book causing me to move it so he wouldn't see what I was writing.

"I already told you why I did this, trell" I mumbled causing him to smile at me.

"Tell me what's on your mind" he said as he placed his hand on inner thigh.

"I'm thinking about how my life is going to change in a few months" I sighed causing Kentrell to smirk at me.

"You still in shock, huh?" Kentrell said causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"Not really... I wasn't expecting to get pregnant after the first time you nutted in me" I said lowly while stopping the movement of my hand.

"I told you my shit was strong, gurl" Kentrell responded causing us both to laugh.

"Now I know not to let you nut in me" I said once our laughter died down.

"You can't stop me from nutting in you when I can barely get myself to pull out."

"That's why condoms exist" I mumbled causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

"How many times we gotta have this conversation?" Kentrell asked causing me to sigh.

"If you can't pull out, you're going to have to were condoms because I'm not getting on birth control" I said causing Kentrell to look at me with a blank expression.

"Why? It better be a good reason too" Kentrell retorted causing me to roll my eyes.

"Because I don't wanna get fat" I mumbled as Kentrell's hand brushed against my pussy.

"You know what, it don't matter. I like nutting in you anyway."

"You are so inconsiderate" I chuckled causing Kentrell to laugh.

"Do it look like I give a fuck?" Kentrell smiled causing me to frown.

"Anyways... I got a doctors appointment next week" I smiled causing Kentrell to nod his head.

"Can I go, please?" he asked causing me to nod my head.

Kentrell never had time to go to the appointments because he was always busy.

"Imma see my baby?" he asked as his smile grew.

"Yeah and we get to hear the heart beat" I said causing Kentrell to sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm still surprised that you carrying my child" Kentrell smiled causing me to look down at my journal.

"Why are you surprised?" I asked as I continued to write.

"Because I thought you was just saying that shit because you was in that mood but now I know that you was being dead ass."

"I would never lie when I'm in that mood" I air quoted "in that mood".

"I know that now, ma. When can I let the world know that we together forever?" Kentrell asked as he placed his hand on my stomach.

"Whar you mean, trell?" I asked causing Kentrell to kiss my shoulder.

"Let it be know that we having a baby" he said causing me to shrug.

"I really don't know... Maybe Christmas?" I asked causing Kentrell to nod.

"You got some names yet?" Kentrell asked as he looked up at me.

I shook my head before closing my journal.

"I wanna wait until we find out the gender" I smiled causing Kentrell to nod.

"You tryna make another baby after this?" Kentrell smirked causing me to chuckle.

"Depends, you gone fuck me good?" I jokingly asked causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean?" Kentrell asked with a frown on his face.

"Calm down, papa. I was just playing?" I said causing Kentrell's face to soften.

"Is it a yes or no" Kentrell asked causing me to shrug.

"I don't know" I mumbled as I placed my journal on the coffee table.

"I'm finna take a nap" Kentrell yawned causing me to nod my head.

After a while I heard soft snores causing me to grab the tv remote.

____

This Chapter Was Ass But Whatever...
| Finished : September 24, 2023 |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.4K 29
JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY SHADEROOM: @nbaxtearoom OR MY MAIN ACCOUNT: @maniyahh.h
660K 23.2K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...