𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 53 brutal death

1.4K 109 12
By BanuD51

Third person pro.

After doctor went away from there informing zhan about yibo condition...

Zhan again go back into their room look at yibo who sitting silently while thinking so deeply something..

Taking long sigh..... He went towards him and called him by his name..

Yibo...... Zhan called..

Mmm.... Yibo lifts his head look at zhan who is standing in front of him..

Come let's have breakfast first still you have to medicine... He called while moving his hand over his hair...

I'm not..... Before yibo could say zhan cut him saying don't tell your not hungry..... yesterday other than breakfast you didn't eat anything, so don't say no, if you don't eat now I'll also don't eat then I'll be starves for whole day.. Zhan said with pouty lips on him...

Yibo smiles lightly watching zhan pout then he said yes to him he don't want zhan starves for whole day because of him.

Then zhan helps yibo get up from his place bring him to down at dinning room..

Then they both had their breakfast silently, after finishing it,when they about go upstairs there family members came inside the mansion...

When Carmen and yu both mom's entered inside the mansion first , when they saw yibo with zhan they both run towards them then pushing zhan aside both of them hugged yibo then started kiss over his cheeks and templets asking how are you? What happened with you? Are you injured? They are literally bamboring with questions yibo just smile nervously without answering them...

Other side zhan become so annoyed by watching there both mother's hugging and kissing yibo, so don't like it...

Then removing their mom's hands over his yibo he pulled him towards himself then taking out his handcurchif from pockets he started to wipe his face where they both kiss him...

Everyone started to look zhan with surprised face.....

Yu with frowning face asked what are you doing......you idiot and why did you wipe his face like this she asked with scowl on her face, then again she try to hug yibo one more time but zhan hit her hand saying don't hug him again....

You ungrateful brat why did you stopping me hug him after all yibo is my son our cute pie... She told..

No...... Zhan replied..

What....... Yu look at zhan again with same scowl on her face...

He is my husband..... Zhan replied with so much possessiveness

Yu become surprised by zhan words..... Up to now zhan never be a possessive over anything for the first time she watching this kind of reaction in zhan face that's also for yibo she felt so proud over her son......

Other side, yibo also felt like his whole chest fill with so much happiness and proud by zhan reaction even his ears also started to turn red after hearing his husbands indirect confession that is also in front of all his family members......

To clear tension Haikun who is standing little farther then them clearing his voice came towards yibo asked him how abouts yibo became after watching his brother after long time...

Then without thinking for second he himself hugged his gege asked when did he came back from USA....

Haikun slightly look at zhan with corner of his eyes who is frowning continuously I think your husband don't like it yibo... He murmur slowly while holding his laugh , at yibo ear who is holding him tightly...

Then yibo also break his hug while blushing furiously....

Then everyone went into the leaving room started to ask about yesterday incident then yibo look at zhan then zhan started to explain them but not fully he didn't told them what happened yibo at their and which condition he found him there even yibo also not feeling comfortable at their when they talk about the kidnap....

When zhan saw yibo uncomfortable face he change the topic with some other things he didn't want share anything about the incident that happened with yibo to his family that is like a secret between zhan and yibo even xuan also don't know fully....

Then he turning towards yibo asked is he tired then yibo also node his head slowly so, leaving his family members at leaving room he brought him to their room and make him lay on there bed.....

When zhan about go from there yibo hold his hand tightly with questioning look over him....

I have some work in office and I'll come back in one hour and mom will stay here with you okay..... He said in shooting tone... Then he gave a kiss over his lips a simple kiss filled with so much love and affection.... Bidding byee to him he went out from there..

Already qiren, haikun, and fengim go from there at wang corporation co.. Chang and ziyi also wants to go at xiao co. After bidding byee to them they all went out from there....

Leaving carmen yu bai lu who is busy with jian, who is winning to go at yibo...

Looking all them zhan took long sigh, then he said to bai lu if they wants they can go up spend little time with yibo...

Then again looking back at his mother.....

Please don't talk anything about yesterday incident in front of him and please take care of him before I came back here, he said going towards his mother hold her hand's...

After watching at zhan eyes for few seconds.... She replied him with Humm.. And node her head with acceptance..

She can clearly observe that something off in zhan eyes but she spill out anything at now not in front of them..

Nodding his head he bid bye to them and went away from there....

Other side yibo silently look at the entrance with sad face he don't want to let go zhan but he can't stop him either zhan has some responsibility as a CEO how can he avoid them because of him...

At mean time bai lu with jian entered inside their room then yibo trance break after hearing jian shouts his name..

Uncle yibo....... Uncle yibo...... He called him while running towards bed and hopes over it....

Then holding his both checks with his small hand's ....

Uncle yibo...... Are you crying he asked with sad face...

Then yibo also observed that he really have tears over his face then wiping his face he smiled looking at jian...

No... No..... I'm not crying uncle just missing jian very much.... Yibo replied...

Really...... Jian asked with pout on his lips....

Humm..... Yibo replied while nodding his head and take jian over his lap and give kiss over his cheeks.... He forgot about his pain for sometime and started play with jian happily....

Warning 🔞 brutal scene down there please read your Own risk.. M

Other side zhan reached at his secret place already xuan was there with his few men.

Going nearer to xuan..... Where he was?? He asked him..

Then xuan bring zhan towards a room in underground, the room is filled with pitch of black only one spotlight at middle of the room there he saw darren who's hands and legs are tide with chair, he is in half conscious state he can see the dried blood on his face.......

Zhan looked at him with full of hatred the dark aura in him started to rise more around him and his eyes become blood shot he just watching him Intensely.

Leave he then order everyone at their leave from there including xuan,

When everyone gone from there he started to come towards him and sitting in front of him, he took the water bottle which placed at their he pore whole water bottle over his face to bring him in full conscious....

Darren also open his eyes fully with jerk he sat straight looking at zhan with fully wide eyes....

Then smirking lightly...... How are you mr. Darren I think you enjoying very much at here... Humm... Zhan asked him in moking tone...

Then full of hatred look on him he came near to his face, Actually I wanted to ask you something, moving here and there in front of Darren.

I think I told you.......no.....no........actually i warn you to don't touch what is mine few days ago... I'm I right... He asked while look back at his face with cold gaze.....

Darren just Gulp Down a invisible bill looking at zhan super serious and dark gaze he didn't gave any replay to him....

I think you didn't understand my word's at that time and dare to cross your limits... Humm... Replied again with crazy smile over his face....

So, what I should do now.... Humm.. Tell me he asked..... He just literally behaving like psycho in front him, making him shivers like a leaf under his dark gaze.

What kind of punishment you deserve while thinking sometime zhan took out a sharp knuckles weapon weare it over his hand griping it tightly...

He started to hit over his face again and again filling with his totall face with blood then he diverted his eyes towards his hands...

You touched my yibo with those your filthy hands....

Saying he clutch knuckles more tighter than before started to hit him with full force at his back of his hand cracking his bones over his hand veins and knuckles.

Araaa......... Darren screaming and wailing with so much pain under mercy of zhan his total face and hand's covered in with full of his own blood.....

Zhan called someone inside then a man came inside stand in front of him bowing his head sir.....

Bring a hot iron rod now he said looking at him....

Yes sir...... Saying the man went out from there then came back with the burning iron rod in his hand..... And he gave it to zhan..

Then zhan order him to untie him throw over the floor as he said the person also Untied Darren ropes on him throws him over the floor with full harsh....

Remove his pants... Zhan again order him.....

Nodding his head he done what he told to him......

When the person removed Darren pants on him Darren trying to cover himself zhan slowly started to move towards him with crazy look on him I only give one chance for others.....

I already gave a chance before but you misused it really....... Now be ready to face Conciqens for what sin you did.... Saying he put the hot burning iron rod over his private part burning it totally..

Darren started scream more and more loudly writhing continuously on the floor with under zhan mercy....

Even xuan who was standing outside upto now also came inside hearing the loud screaming sounds when he entered inside and saw Darren he also terrified by the view he never thought zhan can be behave this much brutal...

What actually he done with yibo in that room because of it zhan become this much crazy in angry and hatred.... Xuan thought...

Throwing the iron rod aside he looked towards his men...... Kill him..... but it should look like an accident.... He warn them

And started leave from there fallowing a terrified xuan behind him.....

Washing his blooded hand's he looked at his own clothes to see is there any blood traces over his clothes then changing his clothes with different one he burned the previous one and went out from there with cool look like nothing happened....

When he reached back at his mansion he went straight towards their bedroom and then he saw yibo and jian who is sleeping pecefully with no tension then he went towards yibo sat next to him and kiss over his templates....

When yibo felt someone kissing at his templates he open his eyes looked at the person...

Zhan ge....... He called him a sweet smile over him....

Are you done with Office work.... He asked.. Yibo asked

Zhan just node his head with response...

Your not going again anywhere leaving me alone here.... Yibo asked again..

No...........and I'll stay with you here, from now on..... He replied..

Then both hug each other.....

I love you zhan ge...... Yibo murmured...

I love you too..... Zhan replied him still holding him tightly...

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated hope you guys like it...

Please vote and comment below...

Totally 2071 word's....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
515K 33.8K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
25.6K 1.8K 35
Xiao Zhan, a seasoned thirty-six-year-old, and Wang Yibo, a tender eighteen-year-old, their fates collide in a gamble against time, resulting in an u...
71.4K 4.5K 55
Wang Yibo, the CEO of Wang Business Corporation is a warm and free spirited person towards his loved ones while he is very cold and strict towards ot...