(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless

444 10 6
By Fate-Turner72022

The Herta Space Station is a small starship built near the asteroid field of a distant planet below it.

It was considered as a museum-like ship where you can have a nice luxurious party for some normal visitors, but most of the people there are researchers. They came from different planets to work here and a handful of those researchers are faithful followers of Genius Society's 83rd member, Herta.

A puppet looking girl who was said to be designed after her original younger self. She was an Emanator of Erudition meaning she's much stronger than any Pathstriders of Erudtion can ever be.

Emanators are a kind of Pathstriders who have attained the permission of their Aeon to draw their power from their path. Only a handful have encountered these kinds of Pathstriders. Some are good, others evil.

Right now the peaceful luxurious party inside has been interrupted when Blade suddenly teleported on the roof glass, standing underneath the Base Zone of the station while battling three of the Antimatter legion goons. But he suddenly saw the other goons getting inside the station. He just returns his focus to his enemies.

Meanwhile, Kafka is in the elevator, she's having a vibe on the orchestra playing at the speakers of her earphones as she's playing with her air violin on the way to the Base Zone as the alert sign blares to the speakers.

The Antimatter Legion has begun their invasion on the Space Station as Blade already killed some on his trail and teleported out of there thanks to Elio. The rest of the Legion has begun their demolition against the station as they have it surrounded.

Asta, the lead researcher of this station, began to order her teams to lead the evac.

Asta: Lead the evacuation, quickly! Felsi, where's Y/n?!

Felsi in Kyrios Mode, is on the line with Asta on their coms device as she's busy killing the goons with her GN Shield Claw as she grabs another and rams the muzzle of her GN SMG to its torso killing it mercilessly to protect the civilians behind her.

Felsi: He's not here with us, he must be in the base zone still!

Then she heard the voice of Chall on her line.

Chall: Me, March and Dan Heng will try to find him! The rest of us protect the civilians!

Another member of the station is Arlan, the head of this station's Security Department is clashing against one of the goons with his sword as he buys time to save the two researchers who are finding the evac.

Arlan: Go, get out of here!!

Arlan manages to kill one and returns on finding other researchers or civilians still stuck here.

Dan Heng and March 7th are just dodging every Legion spawning to where they are going while Chall in Dynames is making sure there are no goons chasing them with her GN Pistols. She fired on two of the goons who are trying to surprise attack them.

They get to the elevator but saw a goon who makes a suicide attempt by making himself explode in th elevator. A bright light is illuminated in the door of the elevator.

Chall: Suiciders!

March: *gasp* Look out!!

*end music*

It blasts the elevator making it unusable with Kafka still stuck inside. She felt the tremor as the elevator stopped functioning.

Kafka: *smirk* Seems I came at a bad time.

Silver Wolf suddenly calls her from afar.

Silver Wolf: No, no- I think you couldn't have timed it better.

Meanwhile, trail bodies of dead Legion are on the hallways as Y/n in Exia armor less mode is clearing them out of his way as he buys time too when the civilians see him not leaving and panicking.

He dodged another attack from one of the Voidrangers named the Distorters and Eliminators. 

He fires his GN Vulcan from his wrists to their heads and it kills them instantly.

The Reavers began to attack him all of a sudden, one of them tried to aim at his legs, but he just jumped and prepped his Beam Sabers.

He then bashes the particle blade to the enemies and does a 360 spin. Other units of the three Voidranger units began to unleash hell on them. But they were easily decimated when he unleashed his Double Saber Barrage with his twin Beam Sabers.

When he's done with that, all of the dead bodies of the Voidrangers begin to evaporate and he puts his Saber back to its hilts. He breathed as he sensed two individuals here tonight.

Y/n: Looks like they're on the move...

Y/n texted his other teammate, Sophie to prep his armor.

Y/n: 'There's no coincidence that they're the ones who lured them here...'

*Opening: Interstellar Journey plays*

Silver Wolf began to read what Elio writed for what's gonna happen in their ops.

Silver Wolf: 23:47:15 system time. Very punctual, Kafka.

Kafka: Elio always tells the exact future. So what's with the explosion just now? Was that also part of his script?

Silver Wolf: Uh-huh- "23:44:59 system time: The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system."

Although they're always following his scripts, Kafka never heard of who did it. So she raised her brow on assuming Wolf did it.

Kafka: You did that?

Silver Wolf corrected her as she began to move the elevator by hacking it.

Silver Wolf: No, the Antimatter Legion did it. They completely invaded the space station two system hours ago.

Kafka just whistles for assuming it was her who did it.

Kafka: Alright, so do we need to fight the Legion?

Silver Wolf: I don't know. Elio didn't say anything about it, so it doesn't matter.

Kafka: Got it. So from now on, I'll be in charge of this operation.

Silver Wolf: Copy. Can you let me have some fun this time? Our last few operations turned out to be pretty dull.

Kafka: Hmm. Sorry, I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you- our task this time is just to "place" the target properly.

An idea suddenly popped up into Kafka's head.

Kafka: But if you wanna go look for some fun yourself, I won't stop you.

The elevator stops as the door opens with the Legion seeing her coming out of the elevator.

Kafka: After all... *scoffs* Elio didn't put it in the script.

She then picked up her SMG on her waists as the Legion began to leap to her. She smiles at her next targets.

Kafka: Why would it matter?!

The Reaver's heads are now riddled with bullets as other forces are coming in. Other Reavers and Antibaryons began to attack her but they were immobilized as she had her strings on her fingers and she pulled them to close her hand making them electrocuted to death.

When she finishes killing her enemies, she tapped into the sc=ecurity door to open it. She walks as she doubts about the Legion's forces in the Station.

Kafka: When did the Antimatter Legion become so weak?

Silver Wolf: I could only attract this much. Did you really want the entire Legion to come here?

Kafka was annoyed about the fact that an entire legion could mean too much.

Kafka: This lot won't be able to slow down the 141 and the Astral Express crew.

Silver Wolf: Relax. A Doomsday Beast is also here. Two of them, to be precise.

Kafka just passed another door and she saw a Reaver sleeping. SO she took the chance to use her strings to pull him to her and kill it with her blade by stabbing it to the torso. But the Reaver wasn't dead yet so she pushed him out of the blade before firing bullets to its head killing it completely.

She puts the sword away as she just sighs and fixes her sleeves. But suddenly a Reaver is about to ambush her, however it was instead sent away in a virtual portal.

She then senses Silver Wolf's presence as she's just sitting on the table like it was nothing.

Silver Wolf: Cleaning up other people's mess isn't in my job description y'know, Kafka?

She just eats her gum as Kafka sighed.

Kafka: Yeah, yeah. Where did you send it, anyway?

SIlver Wolf: Some random coordinates, not important. You care about where that Voidranger ended up?

Kafka: Hehe, of course not. I'm just amazed at this fancy technique of yours as usual.

It might not look like it but ever since her first battle against the Gundam, Kafka is trying her best to find the fear she's looking for.

Silver Wolf: Just a little trick of tampering with the data of reality, I wouldn't call it fancy.

Kafka: What were you looking at so intently just now? Let me see.

Silver Wolf: Herta's toys. A catalog featuring the space station's collection of rare items. They've got a lot of interesting gadgets.

Kafka: Like what?

Silver Wolf: There's this gun, it can rate any creature within its crosshair as a score from 0 to 100.

Kafka: Doesn't sound very interesting.

Silver Wolf: Aren't you curious about how much you would score? I kinda wanna know mine.

Y/n:I did and it said that you're only 75. Funny numbers.

She turned around and SIlver Wolf leaned to look behind her and saw Y/n.

Kafka: Ah, Exia.

A Reaver tries to ambush him on the side but he just blasts it with his Vulcan shots. He walks towards them and he can see the kid is annoyed at those numbers.

Y/n: It looks like you're in one piece after what happened... I should've guessed you left me your mark on me.

Kafka then gets close to him as her right hand brushes to his armor and her left hand just holds his face and smiles seductively.

Kafka: And I think you accidentally left yours to me. Fufu~'

Y/n just grabbed her and puts some distance between them, gently.

Y/n: I'll follow you where you're going; I won't play your games, for now.

Kafka is pouting in her heart but she agrees to it and asks Silver Wolf.

Kafka: Fine. I guess we're truce for now, handsome. So, what's our destination?

Silver Wolf: Go down the corridor behind the door on the left. There's a room where some kind of rare item is stored.

Kafka: So that's where the Stellaron is?

Y/n: So that's what you're doing, huh? To be honest Silver kid, I bet you can't even hack about our machines right now, hm?

Silver Wolf: And you, let me remind you of how you and your members humiliated me!

Y/n just laughs at the kid's angry face of how she was humiliated.

Y/n: Gamer rage. I like that. I'll take your words of challenge for it.

They then walked on as Silver Wolf asked him.

Silver Wolf: So, Exia. Tell us, why aren't you gonna stop us from taking the Stellaron?

Y/n thinks of an honest answer to them and tells it.

Y/n: Well, when my team found out she's holding a Stellaron this whole time and then just hid it in this station. I found out that she's just a 2nd rate crazy genius but idiotic kid than your leader, Elio.

Silver Wolf and Kafka just raised their eyebrows about it. Y/n then looks at Kafka and she looks back at him.

Y/n: Secondly, your task might be something related to Kafka's loved one, isn't it?

Kafka paused but she didn't say anything and just agreed.

Kafka: Yes, you're right...

Just as soon as they're about to enter Herta's office, Kafka stops them.

Kafka: Hold it. You felt it too, didn't you Exia?

Y/n: Yep, it's them. They're expecting us.

Voidrangers spawn in their way and surround them.

Silver Wolf: *scoffs* Looks like we're the ones getting ambushed.

Silver Wolf and Kafka summon their swords on their hands.

Kafka: *smirks* But they're the ones getting besieged.

Y/n: *sigh and summons his GN Sword* Took the words... right out of my mouth.

The Reavers tried to attack the two women but they dodged it and let Y/n block it. Which he did with only his sword but the Distorter is using his wide open back to attack it. But Silver Wolf didn't let that happen as she threw the small Katar to its head, killing it. 

Kafka's remaining tragets were left with only the Baryons. She just easily uses her dual SMG to stagger them before dealing the finishing blow with her sword skill [Caressing Moonlight]. Y/n then cuts off the Reaves' arm blades before decapitating their heads, killing them.

They eliminate all enemies and enter her office with Silver Wolf's hacking skills.

Kafka: Not a single soul here. Impressive evacuation work. Did Herta organize it herself?

Y/n: Nah, Asta led the evacuation. While the puppet kid (Herta), she hasn't even come back here for months when I heard from Asta and she didn't even touch her computer at all.

Silver Wolf: I was about to-

Y/n: Hush kid, you're just a hacker gamer who likes games and plays the universe. Adults are talking here.

Silver Wolf grew a tick mark on her forehead when he heard his savage description of her. Kafka just smiles at his humor.

Kafka: Oh right, Elio said we wouldn't run into Herta. Well, I guess Y/n's right.

Kafka notices one thing though.

Kafka: Where's the Stellaron?

Silver Wolf: Elio's script doesn't include any info about the location of the Stellaron, which means in the future he foresees...

Kafka: We would find the Stellaron in a non-physical way?

Y/n: There's a lot of stuff on this ship. Herta is clever I'll give you that, but hiding something dangerous by covering it with an extraordinary object. Well... I don't mean to offend the IPC or Genius Society. But it looks like they just wasted a lot of resources.

Kafka: Hmm, I can agree. This is Herta's style. I assume you know what to do? I mean, you've read that catalog for quite a while.

Silver Wolf: I've got all the clues we need. The only thing missing is a simple trick. Help me investigate the terminal in this room, our item might be inside. You too, Exia.

Y/n sighs at the girl's demanding voice.

Y/n: I won't help you with that.

Silver Wolf: What did you just say to me?!

Y/n: This is your work, I'm only following what's your plan next. Besides, it didn't mention in our truce that I was gonna help you guys with that terminal.

Silver got pissed so much that Kafka just watches her try to kill him with her sword. Y/n isn't moving at his spot and this made her smile in confidence. But that confidence vanished instantly when she slashed his body but passed through him.

Silver: What?

Y/n: Since your sword came from a virtual world, my armor identifies it as a simulated weapon meaning it won't work on reality objects like my armor. Because you're consuming energy when you try to slash something to make your slash realistic and real attacks.

Silver Wolf didn't say anymore as Kafka is just watching the two argue. But Silver Wolf gave up as they're just wasting time. Y/n just watched them as they found the terminal.

Kafka: Huh? What's this?

Silver Wolf: Item #211: Blind Spot. A simple light-deflecting field. It allows an object in its field to pass unnoticed but if a different item ceases to be obvious, the object gets revealed.

Kafka: So Herta hides her collection with something as simple as this?

Silver Wolf: The simplest method is the hardest to spot, isn't that our motto? What about you? What is your group's motto, Exia? Or should I say... Y/n Seiei?

Y/n looked at her as he pointed the GN Sword Rifle but his armor is being hacked as its eyes are turning to Silver Wolf's colors. Silver Wolf is smiling from her victorious hacking. However, she noticed that the colors are changing back to normal and a different voice erupts to his audio receptors.

Exia: Hey, if anyone's gonna try and hack me I can just easily destroy it. Including your skills, Wolfie!

Y/n: Exia... Kafka, did you tell them?

Kafka just raises her arm in not knowing of this info.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine... Since you found it out, might I introduce myself to you.

Y/n then reveals his face to the two which made them eyes widened.

Y/n: My name is Y/n Seiei. I'm Exia's Gundam Meister of Celestial Being.

He puts his G.N.A.T device to his pocket in his blazer. He saw the faces of the two. Their cheeks are bright red, like Suletta's hair color. They're blushing.

Kafka hides it and Silver Wolf is still looking at him in shock with her cheeks red like tomato. One thought comes to the girls minds.

Silver Wolf & Kafka: 'He's so cute!'

But then they saw Exia's AR form on top of his shoulder. Which made their mind add another thing.

Silver Wolf & Kafka: 'We've got ourselves a competition!'

Y/n: OI!!!!!

His scream made them snap back to reality from their fantasies.

Y/n: I'm talking here about my motto and you guys are staring at me like something delightful happened. *sigh* So anyways, our motto: "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Even though we use armed force to eradicate conflict, the world changes in two ways either good or bad.

The faces of two women just can't find words to his motto. Although, they remembered their certain close friends who believed in the same motto. They all suffered but left that wish as their final words to others who will carry up those words.

Y/n: But... That's the reason we can't stop now. We'll change... even if it means to fight all of the rivals I encounter.

They can see in his eyes, unlike any Pathstriders they encounter, he and his team are the strangest of all. They don't just stick to their path of Aeon, they also retain human knowledge and its humanity.

Y/n: Anyways... Let's just go. I just wanna see who your loved one is.

Kafka: Well, more than just a loved one... A sister to me.

They are now preparing to enter the portal leading to a safe room which contains the Stellaron. Kafka just whistles about this.

Kafka: Strange thing number two...

Silver Wolf: The data suggests it's just an ordinary hologram. But it has an added layer.

Y/n:: Well, risk it for the biscuit, kid. If you're brave enough to do it.

Y/n then enters the data portal with no hesitation leaving the kid surprised with her mouth open and just closed it and raised her hands up.

Silver Wolf: Okay, note to self, don't say anything that would make him pissed off or mock me.

They followed up behind him and entered the safe room.

When they arrived they saw the Stellaron brightly shining with energy and raw power.

Kafka: Interesting, she's a member of the Genius Society, alright.

Kafka tries to open its protected barrier but it won't work.

Silver Wolf: It has its own security system... I guess even for Herta, a Stellaron is no ordinary rarity.

Kafka: Can you get it, then?

Silver Wolf: Of course, even the genius Herta can't compete with me when it comes to hacking.

Kafka: Good, then I'll also count on you with the preparation of the receptacle.

Y/n mentally facepalms her as she makes it sound like she's cocky and confident.

Y/n: 'And this is why you always end up in 3rd position... You can't even hack your way into the challenging games she gave to you...'

The barrier that was protecting the Stellaron was then disabled. Kafka looks at it intently and grabs but her hands collide with Y/n's who was fascinated at this again as he saw it first hand in the time of Zakhaev's plan to wage war on AD Stella again.

Kafka saw his face of sympathy and understanding, as he saw her face of sadness and... hurt.

He can see flashes of memories of someone who she had been with from the past before she became a member of Stellaron Hunters. A girl who was assumed to be her best friend years ago.

He saw Wolf passing on the choice of her receptacle.

Silver Wolf: The receptacle is ready, your decision.

Kafka chooses the receptacle as she explains the downsides of it.

Kafka: Hm... Elio said that this decision will bring about lots of changes.

Silver Wolf: He also said that it must be you who makes it.

Kafka then chose the receptacle named, Stelle.

Silver Wolf: Wanna give her a new name?

flashback

Kafka then remembers she had with her from her memories.

From good beginnings...

To bad ending... Where Stelle could only do one thing to save her from the destrying city because of the Legion...

flashback end

Present

Back to the present, she makes her decision as she scans her fingerprint and throws the data cube to her.

Kafka: There we go.

Silver Wolf summons her with her soul and body laid rest in a deep freeze state. She has a coma based on the incident he saw from Kafka's past memories. After that incident, she felt the sadness for the first time and closed it off making her feel empty with no fear, no emotions for her life.

Y/n's clicks on what she's gonna do with the Stellaron.

Exia: Wait, girl! Are you sure you know what you're doing to her?

Kafka: Yes... Silver Wolf, how much does she remember?

Silver: Uh, she'll remember you, Exia and Y/n.

Y/n and Exia were not trusting this at all as they can't do anything to fight them as they're in an enclosed space which makes Exia's moves limited. Kafka then puts the Stellaron inside her body.

Kafka: Time to get up, sister.

A bright light engulfs the entire room as the two cover their eyes from its brightness. It dies down a few seconds later which makes the Stellaron sealed inside her.

Stelle's eyes opened a little bit as she can see Kafka whos' looking at her with worry, Silver Wolf who's just not caring about her life at all because she's too focused on gaming, and Y/n who looked at her in his gentle gaze.

Stelle: Kafka...?

Kafka smiles and talks to her.

Kafka: Great, so you remember me.

Silver Wolf still has not changed her carefree attitude and Y/n takes a glance at Kafka before glancing back to Stelle.

Kafka: But, listen to what I'm going to say. You are in a daze right now. You don't know who you are, why you're here, or what you're going to do next. You think I look familiar, but you're not sure if you should trust me.

Kafka then held her hand and grasped it gently as she continued to talk.

Kafka: But, none of that matters. All you need to know is that I'm leaving, and you will be left with Y/n on this space station. From now on, you needn't think about your past or doubt yourself.

Kaka then looks at Y/n a little bit as she can see that there's a brotherly side of him. She knows it because she saw a memory of a tanuki attitude girl who was being taken care of or under his wing in a strange school. She doesn't know where it is but it doesn't matter what's going on right now.

Kafka: Remember this: In the near future, you will encounter all kinds of perils and hardships, but you will also have many wonderful experiences. You'll meet companions who treat you like family, and embark on surreal adventures with them.

She looks at her with resolved, expected and determined at what she's about to say.

Kafka: At the end of your journey, all that perplexes you and troubles you will resolve. This is the future that Elio foreseen, except with Y/n and Exia's appearance. Do you like it?

Stelle's voice is still sore from the deep freeze and tries to talk to her.

Stelle: Where are you going...?

Kafka: The next stop, to pave the way for the future that is written. It's like weaving brocade. You and I can only add one gold thread each time, but eventually, we will make a gorgeous pattern.

Silver Wolf, being a shortie and midget gamer that she is, advises her while she's in the middle of a sad departure. If Y/n could recognize what is she feeling today, that's what he would say but he kept it to himself.

Silver Wolf: How long do you think you need? According to the script, the Astral Express crew and 141 are arriving soon. We should avoid being seen by them.

Kafka: I know, Silver Wolf. Just give me another minute. I must leave now. Listen, this is the last time: If you're invited to go to the Express, just go with them. You won't remember a thing except me and Y/n.

Stelle: Wait... Kafka...

Kafka: My last words of reminder to you: When you have a chance to make a choice, make one that you know you won't regret...

As her consciousness slipped away, Y/n just looked down and warned Kafka.

Y/n: You know that after the issue here, my team will come after you, right?

Kafka smirks as she immediately dashed in front of him and grabs his cheeks and makes her mouth stick to his, giving him a deep passionate kiss. Silver Wolf has just no words to say other than the fact she's shocked, and jealous at the same time.

Silver Wolf: 'You... son of a-!!!! ' 

Kafka: Oh, it's fine. It's like you said in those memories I saw: "I've been on their sh*t list!" 

Y/n: Also, if you get back to HQ, re-check your script about this station, again. See if it changes.

Kafka just smiles seductively but nodded at his request.

Kafka: Fufu~ Alright then, darling. Just promise me to take care of my sister.  Bye-bye.

Kafka and Silver Wolf then vanishes in Wolf's portal leaving the two alone in the vault. He sighs at the possible future he foresaw and scared of.

Y/n: 'Miorine and the others are gonna kill me if they found out about this.'

Stelle's consciousness is slowly coming up as she can hear the voices of March and Dan Heng with Y/n.

Dan Heng: Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?

March 7th: Who cares? She's here and alive. Does she look like a mannequin to you?

She felt her wrist being touched by a person as he medically stated her condition.

Dan Heng: Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.

March 7th: Huh!? Hehe... I—I've never done it before! Dan Heng, Y/n you do it!

Y/n: I don't think we have to. She's awake.

She wakes up found the first Trailblazers she will met and take the journey, together.

In HQ of the Stellaron Hunters, a shock of surprise came out from Elio.

Elio: WTF?! I didn't expect it would be real!! He and the 141 purposes on the script are written automatically, if you encounter or met them! This is gonna be good!

Silver Wolf: What's good for those team who destroyed my leading numbers on the leaderboards?

Elio: They're the ones who will also pave the way for the future of the era that is to come... Besides us.

Kafka just smile, seductively, still thinking about her first kiss with him and she began to think only one thing.

Kafka: 'I'm in love...'

To be continued

(Released)

World 1: The Unknown and the Arrival

This is their story of how they become the greatest Trailblazers.

Next Chapter

Reunion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.8K 7
Just as the Astral Express prepares to leave with their newest member, a bright light envelops them as they found themselves transported in a cinema...
1.5K 28 5
On a world under siege by the anti-matter legion, a young man is desperately trying to fight off the invasion. All hope seems lost until something un...
5.8K 222 19
hello! this is a book i'll be making~! it's argenti x reader, and i've tried to link it to hsr lore, but most of it is fictional! in here, you will b...
28.2K 969 35
You, an ordinary long life species who belonged to the Xianzhou Alliance, succumbed to the clutches of death during the Sedition of Imbibitor Lunae...