Dark Nine [18+]

By CSWx1995

Mars is a Kor - one of nine Gods in the Dark Ninth, a planet completely devoid of sunlight and female kind. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight & Kor Glossary
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three Special Edition
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Dark Nine Sequel: Dark Star

Chapter Sixty-Five

1.2K 75 12
By CSWx1995

I run through thick jungle vines, which slow me down when I have to whack them out of the way. I find myself running through mud and it makes my invisibility ineffective. Up ahead I can see the boulders rise, a cave opens and it's lit by luminescent moss, but I don't want to get stuck in a confined space.

I figure if I can increase my speed just enough, I can hop and leap up the boulders, I just need the right foot hold. And if I'm really smart, I could use a vine to choke my Elion Hunter – I just needed to be above him.

I increase my speed, and I hear Alpha Centauri running up behind me, audibly laughing! Of course he was maniacal about hunting me.

I scream as his strong arms come around me and lift me right off my feet. His own legs had been powering him forward so he glides through the mud with me, keeping his balance immaculately.

Alpha Centauri comes to a muddy stop and shoves me forward, in a spin. I hold my hands out behind me as they smack into the boulder, keeping me upright as Alpha Centauri watches me with his scanning steel eyes, reading me for any more escape attempts.

I almost swear, but Alpha Centauri glints like formidable dark blue steel, all of him. In the dark, he is a much darker, and the low light reflects off him in sparkles like he is also slightly luminescent. His six fangs are on glorious display for me as he gets his breath back.

"Diana," Alpha Centauri drawls my name, and he steps closer. I move back until my spine is curving against the rock, as he corners me and grabs my shoulder, "...relax..."

"I thought you brought me here to die–" I gulp when I see the Estori's eyes gloss over with a darker sheen.

"No, I don't want you in pieces," Alpha Centauri looks to my heart, and he places his hand under my breast, over my rib cage to feel my heart racing, "Are you scared of your feelings, puny human?" Alpha Centauri couldn't sound anymore smug, nor weirdly empathetic, as he watches my mouth tremble.

"S-so, what do you really want?" I ask.

Alpha Centauri's hand slides down my rib cage to my pregnant belly, where his baby grows. It was one of the first things he did to me when he met me. He seemed interested in making Kor babies. Ha... I look down at his hand splayed over me, as he waits.

"I detect two heart beats," Alpha Centauri whispers, "Twins... like Regalis and I."

"Two?" I whisper back, suddenly clasping my hands over his hand. I suddenly smile, "Oh, I can't wait – um, I need to ask, who will give me venom and be my Guardian since your instincts will... work against you when I finally go into labour...?"

"I need someone capable," Alpha Centauri murmurs, "Arcturus."

"Why not Mars?" I whisper.

"Because Arcturus needs to soften his bite," Alpha Centauri suddenly drops to his knees and leans down to kiss my belly, his teeth gently gliding along my skin. His hands rest on my hips and I stay very still with his inspection. The Estori looks up at me.

I am speechless. He looks so handsome, so loving on my belly. I love it.

"Empress," Alpha Centauri whispers the title, and I hear and feel every truth in the word.

"Please answer me. Why did you bring me here?" I ask now, curious as I touch a finger to his strands of hair, feeling through the black length.

"Politics bores me," Alpha Centauri grins slyly as he stands back up and hoists me over his shoulder in one go. He turns and strides with purpose into the cave.

I run my hands down his back while he finds a good spot to lay me down.

He drops me onto a bed of fluffy moss and I curl my fingers through it, "Oh, it's really soft, like feathers, I thought it might be spongey," I lean back with my legs crossed as Alpha Centauri's cock greets me with a small tap to my cheek. I had been looking down when he stepped onto the rock and knelt with one knee at my side, to rub his shaft all along my face. I gasp as I feel how hot he is. I can't help but lick the side of it, as the side of his shaft runs along my lips, back and forth, teasing me.

Alpha Centauri's hand runs through my hair, pulling my face back gently so he can rub his balls over my panting mouth and up against my nose. Oh, fuck he smells divine. Kors were too irresistible. Without asking, I open my mouth and lick under his shaft, along his ball sack. He's so heavy, so full. He approves, I can feel it in the way his balls hang heavier, as if more cum is preparing to release later. I lick over each one and between, looking up for his approval. His hand finds my neck and strokes down it, "Hmm," he drawls to himself, "How to take you."

"How would you like me?" I whisper with compliance, not wanting to think. I just want to be fucked.

The Estori leans back and watches me lap at the head of his cock with my tongue more aggressively. He doesn't abuse it, he just watches me lick and kiss the tip repetitively.

"You want a throat full?" Alpha Centauri asks gruffly, watching me nod and moan at the same time. I close my eyes and open my mouth, leaning my head back.

Pleeease.

Yes, I think I wouldn't mind that at all. I want to be used rough too, his special way.

Alpha Centauri moves his cock over my tongue, propping my head up, he angles me just right as he kneels over me. He is large enough to get his knees on either side of my shoulders, his hand on the cave wall so his cock feeds my throat.

Oh shit, I already know... that iron shaft is going to split me.

Feverish, I take him myself, bobbing my head down the thick length as much as I can, trying to please him. Trying to show him I'm learning.

"So eager, my pet," Alpha Centauri chuckles as he cups the back of my head, "Let me help you with that, Empress," he gets a vice hold of me, and he slides forward, then drops in. Deeeep. I feel his dick slide down my throat, all the way until I choke. He stays in, letting me feel it, then he slides back slow, hissing his approval, "Fucking perfect."

Alpha Centauri slowly fucks my face, long and deep strokes, hearing me gag as I attempt to milk him empty, so he just increases his speed. It feels way too good to choke on his dick. His hand tightens in my hair and he hoists me up just a little, sinking in until his balls touch my lips as his shaft pulses and unloads straight down into my stomach.

I swallow him one mouthful at a time, but he cums so much it flows back up into my mouth.

I cough and splutter as he slides his still very hard cock back out, and his cum dribbles past the corners of my mouth along with my spit.

I lean my head back, breathing deep as I wipe my lips clean. I gasp in a breath and exhale, moaning a little. I am so, fucking, wet. I feel like I'm gushing down into the moss.

Alpha Centauri can't stop looking at me as he lifts me up and he spins me around, walking me to the other side of the cave, he has found a perfect ledge to sit my butt, grabbing my knees and stretching my legs back.

He sinks straight into my swollen, throbbing and drenched pussy. His cock pumps deep and his tongue runs up and down my neck, his fangs scratching my skin back and forth.

I lean into the sharpness, wanting him to bite as I whimper for him to do it.

"D-do it, please, do it," I somehow form words.

With my begging, Alpha Centauri slams hard into my aching, loving pussy, and he obliges my request, clamping his razor sharp fangs into my neck, so damn close to my carotid artery – too close. As far as I know he's already probably punctured it and I freak out, struggling until the venom rushes straight to my brain in a fast, violent hit with one pump of my heart.

Alpha Centauri's jaws clamp me still, keeping me there as he keeps fucking me.

But my brain – it doesn't, it doesn't feel right.

I blink and I can see her... her... in... in a... tube? In a club? In white?

I blink and I'm back in the cave.

I've cum and it's brought me back to reality.

My sudden orgasm has made every nerve fire as I try to scream but it comes out as a strangled and loud moan of the purest pleasure.

Alpha Centauri slows his harsh fuck to thrust into me a little softer, giving me a moment to recalibrate my senses.

The Estori takes his gigantic, horribly thick fangs from my neck and he licks the nasty wound clean in a slow, lapping kiss. It's numbed. And it's healing.

"How did that feel, puny human?" Alpha Centauri growls all the way up against my neck as he reaches my ear, nipping my ear and tugging at it gently.

"I went to another universe," I choke out, "That orgasm made me feel like I nearly had a stroke. Fuck."

It was fucking great, but it was almost too deadly.

Alpha Centauri seems pleased by the low and pleasant Elion sound he makes, as he now trails his lips across my cheek, to my mouth. He releases one leg to snag my throat in his hand, holding my head back so he can kiss me just as harsh as he was fucking me moments ago, but this time he just holds his dick deep and still.

He lets my pussy quiver and stretch, while his tongue explores my mouth, and I taste his venom more softly.

Sweet, sweet, euphoria.

The Elion loves me.

Elion.

Love.

I kiss him back because I love him too.

"Diana," Alpha Centauri breaks the kiss unexpectedly, he sounds pissed.

"What?" I ask, huskily.

"Careful," he whispers against my mouth, "Careful now," he kisses me again, "How does it feel to be a violently loved Elion whore?"

"Incredible," I whisper back, "I don't want anything else."

"That's a good girl," Alpha Centauri is satisfied as he pulls back and he starts to fuck me rough again, "Now drain these balls, Empress – and scream for me."

"I don't feel like screaming," I tease him back with a smirk.

Alpha Centauri takes it as a challenge.

He leans down and kisses both my tits gently – before he teases me by getting one hard nipple stuck between two fangs, it hurts like it's in a clamp.

Although, when the cheeky Estori starts to bite down just a bit, I do scream, grabbing his hair and pulling at him, "Stop," I squeal as he drives me nuts with the sharp pain, leaning back with a satisfied smile, Alpha Centauri does the same to my other tit, pulling at it and suckling on it. Then his finger slides down my stomach while I'm distracted and his sharp claw finds my clit.

He just touches it once.

Once.

And I cum so fucking hard, my body sways with him, as I almost knock myself out, throwing my head back – but he catches my head just in time.

Alpha Centauri takes me from the wall, an arm around my waist as he walks me back out into nature, still fucking me while I collapse into his hard chest, shivering from the numerous climaxes, while I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Mmm, his dick belongs inside me.

The Estori kisses my neck as he walks with me, splitting my pussy in two as he walks us straight into a down pour of rain. My Elion lover moves faster to find a tree and he climbs up to the third branch, sitting back, his dick still snug inside me, as he rests, with one hand clenching my ass, encouraging me to ride.

I do, unable to stop myself, as I curl into Alpha Centauri, fucking him and thinking of nothing else but pleasure. He holds me close while the tree provides us with cover, and his hand finally rests over my heart.

"You're precious," Alpha Centauri speaks over me, "So pure in your intentions, we must protect you at all costs."

Huh? That sure was a change in tune.

I lift my head, bouncing a little higher as I catch his eye, "Really?"

The Estori is unable to resist when I smile so bright, so he kisses me again. He fucks me a little harder, until I feel his hot seed finally pouring through me.

Alpha Centauri chooses to keep his cock buried deep, to keep his cum inside me.

"I don't really like sharing you," Alpha Centauri growls into my mouth, "That's why I brought you here... Diana, I wanted you all to myself. To see if that hug for me was real."

He tells me the stark truth...

...and it breaks my heart.

I had already decided, in that room with Danger – that I couldn't play this game anymore for much longer.

Not by their rules.

I couldn't wait for one more friend to melt away.

Someone had to stop their ultimate aim.

I don't know what they had planned but Elions were evil.

Their intentions were evil.

I knew I would have to break my own heart to stop them.

But I'd save much more pain from the fracturing of souls, at the expense of my own.

And that's what I focus on.

I just had to wait for the right time. And no, I didn't want to kill them. But they had to be regulated.

I had to tell them the truth. Them? Everyone.

I had to tell the Universe what they were.

And Orlai... I thought I saw her in a vision.

I wonder... if she is in another dimension.

Before I do anything stupid, I need to find out if that vision is real.

"Plotting, little one?" Alpha Centauri chuckles over my head, his finger tickling under my chin.

I look up, "No," I pout.

He doesn't believe me. Probably because I was a terrible liar.

Alpha Centauri kisses my nose, "It's alright, Diana, you won't be getting very far. You're our prisoner. My whore. So think all you like, you're never getting away from your Kor Masters, Empress. You will bare us many more, you will not threaten us," his hand returns to my pregnant belly, as he nuzzles his nose against mine, "Not while you're full. You want to be pregnant all the time, don't you?"

"Yes," I say it impulsively, a submissive whisper, "Yes."

"See?" Alpha Centauri drawls happily in my ear, "That wasn't so hard now, was it, sweet thing?"

Mm, I could listen to his approving dark drawls for eternity.

I liked his love.

I loved being theirs... but fuck, was it an expensive price to pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 13.6K 39
The dream changed. After ten years of the same nightmare, it changed. In place of the darkness, I could see the man that pulled me from the wreckage...
7K 447 20
The Dark Nine Sequel. Will the human Empress Diana beat the Shadow Kors at their own sinister games? Or will the Entary, King of Shadow Kors, turn t...
1.6M 76.8K 33
"You don't understand, little female. I am like a God to these people." Elodie is lost. Literally. After a massive adventure leads her to a strange p...
17 0 8
Society loves the heroes. The heroes that would anything for the world. They would even sacrifice their loved one, that one person that means everyth...