What if Goku trained Deku

By Jesus7766

This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate... More

Chapter 1: Goku's arrival
Chapter 2: Izuku's new hope.
Chapter 3: Izuku's training begins, The return of king piccolo
Chapter 4: Izuku goes kaioken X20, Radits desperate attack
Chapter 5: Last minute training, Izuku retuns home.
Chapter 6: The UA entrance exams begins , Deku vs Nappa
Chapter 7: Goku returns, Izuku meeting Ochaco Uraraka
Chapter 8:Deku vs Bakugo, A battle to the finished
Chater 9: The USJ attack, Deku's new transformation
Chapter 10: Vegeta trains class 1-A, a new dark force approaches
Chapter 10 1/2 Villain Deku's Origin οΏΌ
Chapter 11: New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12: Deku's Ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13: The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Chapter 14:The sports festival begins, Deku vs Todoroki
Chapter 15: The finale round, Deku vs Bakugo again ?
Chapter 17: Time for camp, And its time for the Ginyu force
Chapter 18: The League of Villains attacks. All for One vs All Might
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author.
A drawing I made a few months ago
My plan for this series...

Chapter 16: Tag teaming Deku and Goku vs Cell and Stain

73 4 0
By Jesus7766

Previously on What If Goku Trained Deku. Deku clashed fist again, but this time Bakugo gain some training from Vegeta. During Bakugo's training he learned that the only way Vegeta got stronger was because of his rivalry with Goku. Now Bakugo is making Deku his rival to make him stronger. Now let's how things will turn. Find out now.

A few days have passed since the sports festival, Deku noticed the strange behavior of Iida.

Deku-Um Iida.

Iida-Oh uh yes Midoriya?

Deku-Are you all right? Uraraka told me what happened. You really gave us a scare.

Iida-It's nothing really. I promise.

Deku-Well you know I'm here for you.

Iida-I know, trust me I'm fine.

Deku-Ok.

Few mins later...

Everyone was in class and Mr. Aizawa showed up without the bandages.

Mr. Aizawa-Mornings everyone.

Everyone-Morning.

Tsu-Good to see your bandages off, Mr.Aizawa.

Mr.Aizawa-The old lady's treatment was excessive, but never mind that today we've got hero imformatics.

Everyone was nervous and curious on what Mr. Aizawa was talking since what ever he's teaching is intance. You can even feel their heart beats. Until...

Mr.Aizawa-You'll be choosing your hero aliases.

Mr.Aizawa-Calm down. Now the reason why is because after the sports festival all of you have received requests to join hero agencies. So now is time to chose a hero name. So chose carefully.

Then an unexpected guest as entered the class room.

Midnight-Because what ever hero name you chose is how you're gonna be viewed by the world.

Now things were starting to stressful. Now class 1-A has to take this very seriously.

Midnight-All right now if you've decided on hero wright it down and showed the class.

Everyone wrote down the hero names they selected, one by one they chose their hero's names and showed to the class and saying why they chose those names while others needed some time to figure out to chose one (Bakugo). Now it was time for Deku's turn.

Deku showed his name.

Deku-I'm gonna be called Deku.

Midnight-Now why is that. I can tell there's meaning to it.

Deku-Growing up I've been called Deku as an insult but now there people in my life who doesn't view me like that. They actually view it as a hero.

Then Deku saw Uraraka smiled. Dzuku smiled and blushed and so did Uraraka but they looked away from each other immediately. Then Deku headed to his set.

lida felt proud, not just of what Deku said because he knows who he is talking about.

Yuga Aoyama/Can't stop twinkling
Mina Ashido/Pinky
Tsuyu Asui/Froppy
Tenya lida/Undecided
Ochaco Uraraka/Uravity
Mashirao Ojiro/Tail Man
Denki Kaminari/Charae Bolt
Eijiro Kirishima/Red Riot
Koji Koda/Anima
Rikido Sato/Sugar Man
Mezo Shoji/Tentacole
Kyoka Jiro/Earphone Jack
Hanta Sero/Cellophane
Fumikage Tokoyami/Tsukuyomi
Shoto Todoroki/Shoto
Toru Hagakure/Invisible Girl
Katsuki Bakugo/Undecided
Izuku Midoriya/Deku
Minoru Mineta/ Grape Juice
Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati

Midnight-Nice names everyone. Now decided which agency you want to join.

Everyone left the class for the day.
Deku headed to the beach to have a sparring match with Goku.

As soon as Deku was at the beach, they immediately did the sparring match.

Goku-I gotta say that it is good for you to train with different besides me.

Deku-Yeah I figured since you have been training with King Kai, Kami, Mr.Popo, and Whis. I figured I forge my own path to battle Kacchan again.

Goku-Wise choice.

The two continued the battle. But later they took a break and eat. Goku was eating the massive amounts of bento lunches, while Deku was eating some raman.

Goku-Deku are you sure your ok?

Deku-Huh? What do you mean?

Goku-Well, after battling Black and the evil version of you. You and Uraraka are acting weird. And you look probably upset about what happened to Iida's brother.

Deku thought-Well he's not wrong, after what happened to Ingenium, I feel bad for Iida and his brother. And after my sparring match with Uraraka, we almost kissed. And I think I'm might actually fall in love with her but, oh man I'm so confused.

Goku-Deku? Deku?

Deku-Oh, sorry. Yeah it's just personal ok.

Goku-Ok but when things start to get difficult, settle it once and for all. All together.

Deku-Ok.

Few days later...

Deku-Ok I'm off to Grand Torinos.

All Might-Ok, good luck young Midoriya, and Goku don't do anything to piss him off ok.

Goku-Wow is he that strong to make you so terrified All Might?

All Might was still shaking.

Deku-It does sound like it, ok now I'm starting to get worried.

Goku-Don't worry you'll be fine. All right see you All Might.

All Might-Good luck you two.

Goku and Deku walked into the train to head to Grand Torino's for Deku's training on One for All.

Goku and Deku walked the steps, knocked on the door. Then came Grand Torino.

Grand Torino-So your Toshinori's successor? Huh.

Deku-Uh yes, I'm Izuku Midoriya and my hero name is Deku.

Goku-Hello and I'm Son Goku.

Grand Torino-Hm, I remember Toshinori telling me that Deku would be here but why are you here Goku?

Goku-Oh I just wanna have a sparring match with you while you train Deku.

Grand Torino-Oh I see, ok come on in you two.

The two went inside, little did they know.

Deku-Nice place-

Grand Torino came out of nowhere and kicked Deku in the face.

Grand Torino-Pay attention!

Deku tried to dodge Grand Torino's kicks.

Goku-Guess training started.

Deku charged his body with One for all to dodge Grand Torino's attacks. And Goku watches the battle while eating everything in the fridge.

The training continued till it finally got dark out. Deku passed out on the couch. The next morning Deku woke up and saw Grand Torino brought taiyaki.

Deku-Taiyaki for breakfast?

Grand Torino-Yeah well nothing beats breakfast but dessert right? And your friend ate everything in the fridge.

Goku-Yeah, sorry about that.

Deku-Well at least let me help you with that.

Grand Torino-Thank you.

Deku grabbed a plate and put the taiyaki on it. And into the microwave it goes. Then Deku sat on the chair.

Grand Torino-Is there something wrong Midoriya?

Goku-Oh you noticed it too.

Deku-Oh it's nothing. I'm just overwhelmed with some stuff and I need to figure out how to deal with it.

Deku got up and brought the taiyaki to the table.

Grand Torino-Don't worry you'll figure it out.

Goku tried to grab the taiyaki but Grand Torino slapped his hand.

Goku-Ow! What was that for?

Grand Torino-For eating everything in the fridge, so no taiyaki for you.

Goku-That's not fair.

Grand Torino took a bite of the taiyaki. But it was solid as a rock because part of it is still frozen. And Goku laughed.

Goku-Thats what I call karma.

Grand Torino-Gosh dang it kid! What kind of plate did you use!?

Deku showed him the plate.

Deku-This one.

Grand Torino-That plate is too big. The microwave is supposed to spin to heat up the taiyaki every where. Is this like revenge for the stunt I pulled yesterday? Or was it really karma?

Deku-No. I'm sorry, I didn't know you have that microwave.

Deku grabbed a different plate and put the taiyaki on it and heat it up in the microwave. But when it was spinning. Deku realized something.

Deku-The taiyaki is like me.

Grand Torino-What was that?

Deku-The taiyaki is like me!

Goku-What?

Grand Torino-Great the kid has lost it.

Deku-No, I've been using One for All correctly but it's too overflowed by ki. So the reason why my body hurts from the transformations is because I'm not giving my body time to adjust for it to flow around me.

Grand Torino-Ok then try it out.

Deku calmed down then used quirk the first quirk awakening.

Deku-How about a small sparring match? Hey Goku do you want to join?

Goku-Nah, I'm good I just need to find a fish in the ocean to eat.

Deku/Grand Torino-Uh ok.

Goku left and flew away.

Grand Torino-All right then, let's start the sparring match.

Grand Torino bounces off the walls left and right.
Deku tries to sense his energy and used All for One to send back or block the kicks.

Another day has ended but Deku went outside. He went to an ally way trying to use One for All. Until he came up with a move called full cowling.

Deku spent the rest of time training with Goku and Grand Torino.

One day Deku went with Goku and Grand Torino to a new training place.

Deku-Gotta say this training is starting to help me think things through.

Goku-Yeah, you do look a little better.

Deku-Yes, but I'm little worried about Iida. After what happened to his brother, I can't imagine what he's going through.

Goku-Yeah, I noticed that at our training sessions. I asked Principal Nezu to notify his mentor to keep an eye on him.

A unexpected explosion happened. Everyone looked to see Nomus attacking everywhere.

Deku-Holy cow that's a lot of Nomus.

Goku-Yeah, it would seemed so.

Goku looked a little blank.

Deku-Goku, is everything all right?

Goku-I don't know but this power keeps teleporting left and right. I have to check it out.

Grand Torino-We also have to help the citizens.

Goku-Ok on it.

Grand Torino-Midoriya stay here while me and Goku take care of this.

Deku-But I can help.

Grand Torino-No, you're still student, so stay here.

The two went off to deal with Nomus. Deku jumped off the train too when they weren't looking.

Deku-Ok, this is the town where Iida is supposed to do his hero training. Ok now where are you Iida?

Deku closed his eyes and tried to focus on his energy.

Deku-Ok there are two strong ki signatures, and two weak ones. Iida.

Deku charged One for All flew to the skies and hurried to the weak ki signature.

Deku-Oh yeah, I need his help too.

Later...

Stain walked to weakened heroes.

Stain-This is one of the reasons why I hate fakes.

Cell-Yes, yes, we get it. I prefer you hurry up before anyone shows up.

Stain-Fine then.

Iida was struggling to get up as Stain got closer and raised his blade. Deku came and punched him in the face.

Stain was send back flying but quickly got on his feet again.

Cell-And who are you?

Iida-dd Deku.

Deku-Are both of you alright?

Native-Yeah, we're alright?

Deku-Good.

Deku turned to see Cell and Stain.

Deku-So I'm guessing your Stain and Cell. To be honest I didn't think that Cell would be here.

Cell-Yeah, well guess that's what happens when two worlds merged.

Stain-I'll take care of the brat, I just want to see what he can do.

Cell-Fine, even though you're hogging on all the fun.

Stain brought out his swords then used ki to cover the blades.

Deku was shocked.

Deku-What you're able to use ki?

Stain-Yes, after Cell taught me this it made killing fake heroes a lot easier.

Deku turned to Iida and Native.

Deku-Can you guys move?

Native-No, he can paralyze us when he drinks our blood. So be careful.

Iida-Deku, please get out of here. I can handle this.

Iida was struggling to get up.

Deku-I can't do that Iida. This will not make things better.

Deku turned to his second quirk awakening as Stain charged at him.

Deku quickly dodged his ki blades, then he made a couple of ki blades of his own. Deku knew that if he uses ki blasts Iida and Native would get killed.

Finally Stain at the last second removed the ki on his blades and cut Deku on his cheek.

Deku-Oh no.

Stain licked the blood on his blade, and immediately Deku dropped to his base form and fell on the ground.

Immediately Deku was struggling to get up.

Stain-Cell you can have the rest of him.

Cell-Well then.

Cell walked to Deku as he extend his tail.

Deku-No I can't lose.

Deku immediately charged up his ki.

Cell-If you think you can get out of this by powering up, you have another thing coming boy.

Deku-I know I can't defeat you Cell but there's someone who can.

Just then someone kicked Cell in the face. Then Cell crashed into a wall.

When the dust cleared Cell got back up.

Cell-Who the hell who would do this to me?

It was revealed to be Goku in his Super Saiyan form.

Goku-Cell, stay away from my students. Deku are you guys alright?

Deku-Yes, but we can't move. Apparently when Stain drinks someone's blood he can paralyze us.

Goku-Ok, then I'll have to deal with him too.

Cell-Sorry, Goku but if anything happens here then they could get killed, even if you tried to instant transmission them out of here, I'll kill them before you have the chance to.

A ice spike like trail quickly appeared and pushed Stain back.

And someone was entering the alley.

Todoroki-I'll deal him Goku. You can take care of Cell.

Goku-Are you sure about the others?

Stain quickly charged again but was quickly stopped by Deku when he punched him.

Goku-Deku?

Todoroki-Midoriya?

Deku-I don't know why but I can move again.

Todoroki-So, he has a time limit?

Native-No, he was the last person to get paralyzed, I still can't move.

Deku quickly jumped back to Goku and Todoroki.

Deku-I'm guessing that it's based on blood types. My blood type is O.

Native-Yes, yes that makes sense. My blood type is B.

Iida-I'm a type A.

Stain-So you figured it out.

Deku-Goku you take care of Cell, me and Todoroki will take care of Stain. And it turns out Stain knows how to use ki.

Goku-What? So the those Nomus aren't the only ones to know that. Are you sure you can take him?

The both of them nodded.

Goku-Ok, when I win this fight I'll quickly get back to you guys.

Goku quickly got behind Cell and instant transmission them to a sky in the middle of the ocean.

Cell-Gotta say we haven't battled since the Cell games.

Goku-Yeah, I'm well aware of that.

Cell-And you know what makes me angry. You giving up before I had a chance to kill but you send your son to defeat me. DO YOU HEAR ME!? I LOST TO A ELEVEN YEAR OLD!?

Goku-You got what you deserved Cell, now it's time to send you back.

Cell-Oh no, this time you won't get the best of me.

Goku charged his ki and went to a Super Saiyan God.

Cell charged his ki too and a yellow aura flowed around him as sparks of lightning spark around him.

They both got into a fighting stance. And quickly fought.

The battle got fierce. The two exchanged blows they looked evenly matched.

Goku-Tell me Cell do you know anything about the Nomus?

Cell-No, what would I care?

Goku-You can tell that they have the same energy as Frieza.

Cell-Yes, so what?

Goku-Is Frieza working with All for One and the league of villains?

Cell-How should I know? I keep doing what I like doing.

Goku and Cell charged each other again. They traded blows left and right.

Goku was above Cell and charged a Kamehameha. Then did an instant transmission Kamehameha and blast cell till there was nothing left.

Goku-I need to hurry and get back to the others.

During the fight with Cell...

Deku-Even though we know his quirk, it's still not enough to take him down. And if we go all out we might cause more damage.

Todoroki-And he's fast, especially since he knows ki.

Deku-Ok try to support me while we wait for Goku and any of the pro heroes.

Todoroki-You want us to take that risk? Sounds like a plan to me.

Stain-Two against one eh? This ain't gonna be easy.

Deku jumped and bounced on the walls the same way Grand Torino taught him.

Deku was about hit Stain but Stain quickly dodged and tried to hit Deku with his blade but was caught off guard by Todoroki's flames and ice.

But Stain changed his fighting style and managed to cut Deku's leg. But Todoroki saved Deku from getting stabbed by shooting his flames.

Todoroki-Midoriya!

Iida-You have to run.

Todoroki turned to see Iida with tears in his eyes.

Iida-I can't watch this.

Todoroki-You want to make your brother proud!?

Iida started to make a realization expression as Todoroki shoots more ice and Deku keeps trying to punch him.

Todoroki-Then stand up and be Ingenium!

Stain charged at Todoroki.

Todoroki-Become the hero he wanted you to be!

Iida started to get a flash back of what he promised then he started to move his hands.

Stain cut Deku's arm and drank his blood and paralyzed him. After that Stain charged at Todoroki.

Stain-Fire and ice huh? Hasn't anyone told you you've been relying on your quirk too much makes you a careless fighter.

Deku-Todoroki!

Just as Stain was about slice Todoroki Iida was able to move again and combined his ki with his quirk.

Iida-Recipro ki Burst!

Iida broke Stains blade which send Stain flying.

Stain-He's fast.

Deku-Iida!

Todoroki-Your free too? Guess his quirk isn't as great as I thought it was.

Iida-Deku...Todoroki, this has nothing to do with you. I apologize.

Deku-Come on, not this again.

Iida-I'm ok. And I won't let the two of you shed any more blood for me!

Stain-It's no use trying to pretend you're a hero now. A person's true nature doesn't change in just a few minutes. You'll never be anything but a fraud, who prioritizes his own desires. You're the sickness that's infected society and ruined the name "hero."

Todoroki-You're a fundamentalist lunatic. Iida don't listen to this murder's nonsense.

Iida-No, he's completely correct. I have no right to call myself a hero at all. Even so, there's now I can back down. If I give up now, then the name "Ingenium" will die.

Stain-Pathetic.

Todoroki shoots his flames again. Stain dodged it.

Todoroki-Something's different about him he's seems rattled.

Stain quickly tries to attack.

Iida quickly ask Todoroki to cool down the regulator in his leg but before he could Stain to hit Todoroki with a knife but Iida put his arm in the way.

Deku was starting to move again. And Todoroki managed to cool down Iida's regulators. Then Iida pulled the knife out.

Iida-Recipro Extend!

Iida jumped into the air.

Deku-One for All full cowling!

Deku jumped into the air too.

Todoroki-Go guys.

Iida kicked Stain on his side as Deku punched Stain in the face.

Todoroki charged his flames.

Iida-I will defeat you Stain because I am a hero!

Tenya Iida: Ingenium.

Hero name has been decided.

Iida kicked Stain which sends him to Todoroki to get blasted by the flames.

Stain was knocked out and have been defeated.

Goku was back in his base form and used instant transmission.

Goku-Holy cow! You guys did it!

Deku-Goku.

Goku-Hey guys, sorry I've would have got here sooner but needed Bulma's help.

Goku shows a colar.

Deku-Whats that?

Goku-Oh, after I learned that Stain learned ki, I realized even with the cuffs that blocks quirks I ask Bulma to make colar for both quirk and ki abilities.

Todoroki-Gotta say sees a total genius.

Ingenium-Gotta say she can built some impressive stuff.

Deku-We have to hurry and get Native to a medic and put this colar on stain.

Goku-Right.

Ingenium and Todoroki helped carry Native. Just as Deku put the colar on stain and Goku turning it on Cell instant transmission back.

Cell-Well, well, well. Guess you've managed to defeat Stain. Well done runts but I'm afraid I won't let you leave.

Goku went into a fighting stance.

Cell-Were you really that stupid Goku? Or just an impatient primate?

Deku charged One for All and tackled Cell bring him to the air.

Cell-What the!? Hm, guess you're a lot stronger than you look. You're even tired but here you are still fighting bravo.

Goku flew to Deku's side in instant.

Goku-He's not alone.

Cell-Hmph, this will be fun.

They all got into a fighting stance. Deku turned into his 3rd quirk awakening. Then Goku turned Super Saiyan blue.

They charged at Cell but Cell was dodging their attacks but Deku managed to get a strike.

Cell quickly punched Deku back was caught off guard when Goku tried to punch him.

Deku-One for All full cowling!

Deku slammed his leg onto Cell's head which made him look like he's brain dead. But quickly recovers.

Then Goku punched him in the gut making him gasp for air.

They both charged but Cell quickly turned the tides. Cell was able to dodge and make tremendous blows to them.

Goku and Deku went back into their base form.

Deku-Oh man, he can quickly adapt to anything.

Goku-Yeah, I don't know what we can do.

Deku-We could use all the power we have.

Goku-Are you sure? That's a pretty huge risk.

Deku-Yeah let's give it our all.

Goku-Right.

Goku charged at Cell but Cell punched Goku in the gut, coughing up blood.

Deku was about use full cowling on cells right. Cell quickly respond by shooting a ki blast but it was an after image. And Deku kicked on the other side.

Goku blasted a Kamehameha in front of Cell. Cell assumed it was there plan but Deku blasted him with a Kamehameha from behind.

Goku/Deku-Time to go Plus Ultra!

They blasted him till there's nothing left even destroying the part that brought him back.

Deku and Goku landed on the ground all tired.

Ingenium-You two all right?

Goku-Yeah, Cell was stronger the last time we fought.

Deku-But we defeated him.

Todoroki-Ok, then let's head out.

Later...

Deku, Goku, Ingenium,and Todoroki walked out of the ally with the tide up Stain.

Grand Torino-What the heck are you kids doing over there with Stain!?

Deku-Oh hey Grand Torino.

Grand Torino-Don't hey Grand Torino me, just answer  the question.

Goku-Don't worry Grand Torino they're re fine and they took down Stain.

Grand Torino-Then what happened to you? You look bruised up?

Goku-Oh long story.

Deku-After that fight I'm completely out of ki.

Suddenly a Nomu came flying down.

Grand Torino-Get down!

The flying Nomu grabbed Deku and flying back in the air. Everyone didn't had time to react.

Deku-Hey let go.

Iida-Midoriya!

Deku was trying to get out of its grip but he is too weakened from the fight.

The blood of the flying Nomu was dripping. Quickly stain drank it and had an extra knife to cut the ropes and he broke the collar.

Stain quickly ran.

Stain-The word "hero" has lost its meaning in this society. The world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you.

Stain used a ki blade and killed the Nomu and it hits the ground.

The dust cleared to see Stain on top of Deku.

Stain-You all must be purged.

Everyone (except for Goku) started to give a fear looking expression.

Stain-Everything that I do... is to create a stronger society.

When Stain turned to see the heroes, his mask falls showing his face as a red and black aura flow around him.

Stain-I'll make this right. These streets must run with the blood of hypocrites. Hero! I reclaim the word! There is only one man I allowed to kill me! He is a true hero! All Might is worthy!

Soon Stain passed out using too much ki and the broken ribs piercing his lung.

Everyone sighed in relief that he passed out.

Deku thought-Would things be different if Stain had more fight in him.

Next time on What If Goku trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Goku, phew never thought that fight would be tough. I'm just glad Deku, Iida, and Todoroki are all right. Im proud Deku and Todoroki stayed Iida all the way. Now after the crazy event let's see how they do in the training camp. And will Uraraka and Deku settle this awkward situation? Find out next time on What if Goku trained Deku. Time for camp, And it's time for the Ginyu force! Don't miss it ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 541 55
I do not own DBZ/DBGT/DBS. All rights to these are owned my Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. I also do not own My Hero Academ...
36.8K 422 23
What if izuku's origin was far different to cannon. Azur lane and mha crossover story. All rights to azur lane and my hero academia belong to their o...
6.1K 130 10
After the defeat of Cell, the world can finally return to peace. Future Trunks, a warrior who helped the Z Fighters fight the androids and Cell was n...
2.9K 70 14
Son Wasan, Descendant of Son Goku. Cinna Briefs, Descendant of Prince Vegeta. Izuku Midoriya, the Successor of All Might. These three destined for gr...