Douluo Dalu: auxiliary system

Av NyxNg1

The cover is not mine Note: there might be some parts where the story is different from the original,and do r... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

549 24 3
Av NyxNg1

(Yue ying)
"Teacher,you can start now,we are ready."Tang San nodded to Zhao Wuji as we all quickly got into position as we had planned.

Although this was an unfair battle, it is also a good opportunity to hone our combat experience and work as a team.

As planned,before Zhao Wuji could light up the incense stick,Ning Rongrong and I had already taken out our martial spirit and used our support abilities to help our teammates.

To avoid being intercepted by Zhao Wuji first,we could only take the lead to improve our chances of winning.

"First spirit ability,increase in strength"saying that,the pagoda released dazzling rays of colour,making Ning Rongrong look like an immortal.

"Second spirit ability,increase in speed" saying that,the two yellow spirit ring light up.(Ning Rongrong)

Following her,I said"second spirit ability,increase in all attributes"With that, my martial spirit,the lotus gem dazzled with brightly coloured rays of light as it blessed my teammates.

With the blessing of Ning Rongrong's pagoda,coupled with my lotus flower,it can be imagined how terrifying the increase in attributes are.

The surrounding people already thought that the blessing from Ning Rongrong is already superb.

However,coupled with my blessing,they could feel that there is an increase of 100% per attribute.

Zhao Wuji who saw this was also shocked.As a soul sage,he definitely saw the increase of attributes of the three people.

"I need to get rid of the supporters first,especially the girl with the lotus flower.The attribute increase is too terrifying."(Zhao Wuji)he thought inwardly.

Unbeknownst to be,I was going to be targeted.

After all that,Zhao Wuji lighted the incense burner,signaling the start of the fight.

The moment the incense burner touched the ground,Zhao Wuji immediately went after Ning Rongrong and I.

However,Tang San already predicted that Zhao Wuji would go for the supporters first.So, he had already wrapped his blue silver grass around us and pulled us away from Zhao Wuji.

In the field,Xiao Wu was using her soft skills to fight Zhao Wuji.She wrapped her legs around his neck,her body was spinning sharply in the air,trying to throw him to the ground.

If it was an ordinary person,his neck would already be chopped off.However,the person they are facing is a soul sage.

Even with the increase of attributes,it is still impossible to close the gap between a spirit grandmaster and a soul sage.

But still,she was able to make Zhao Wuji move back three steps.Dai Mubai,who was observing the battle was also shocked.

"When I was fighting Zhao Wuji before,I couldn't even make him move a step back..is the increase of attributes so terrifying?"(Dai Mubai)he thought inwardly.

While Xiao Wu was facing off against Zhao Wuji,Zhu Zhuqing was trying to find an opportunity to attack him by surprise as her attack was most effective when her opponent is least guarded.

When Zhao Wuji was distracted by Xiao Wu and Tang San's attack,Zhu Zhuqing flashed out,displaying her speed to the utmost.

With her original speed,coupled with the blessing of increased attributes,her speed was so terrifying that Tang San couldn't even see her figure with his purple eyes.

With the increase of speed,the impact she can cause is unimaginable.So,when she attacked Zhao Wuji,he could feel a slight sting on his arm.

(Tang San)
With the blessing of attributes,I could feel that I have more control over my blue silver grass.

Also,the tenacity of my blue silver grass have increased significantly,increasing our chances of winning.

"It seems the increase of attributes on us is very obvious and has made things a lot easier"I thought inwardly.

While we were fighting against Zhao Wuji,he suddenly took out his spirit ring of seven.There are two yellow,two purple and three black.

"Alright,I am going to start getting serious now...I don't want to be messed with a bunch of brats"(Zhao Wuji)

With the release of his spirit rings,his body has also become stronger and tougher,making it difficult for us to even scratch him.

Seeing this scene,we saw each others faces growing solemn."looks like this fight is getting more difficult.."I thought inwardly.

Zhao Wuji also started moving,going on the offensive.Having no choice,we can only go on the defensive.

Suddenly,Xiao Wu used her second spirit ability,charm on Zhao Wuji.But because Zhao Wuji's mental strength is stronger than Xiao Wu,she got backlashed by her own spirit ability.

Seeing that Xiao Wu was sent flying,I quickly used my blue silver grass to catch her.

When I reached Xiao Wu's side,she had already lost her consciousness.Moreover, Zhu Zhuqing is also seriously injured by Zhao Wuji's attack.Seeing this,I thought that we were going to lose.

However,I suddenly felt a warm current pass through me,healing my injuries from the fight.

Even Xiao Wu,who was originally unconscious woke up,and the injuries on her was healing at a fast rate.

Now,the state of our team seemed like we haven't even fought yet.Our body seemed to be completely healed.

When we looked over to find out who healed us,we were shocked.No one expected Yue Ying's healing ability to be so strong.

"What strong support abilities you have..looks like the only way to win is to defeat you first"Zhao Wuji said with a solemn expression.

Before we could even react,Zhao Wuji was already near Yue Ying.I couldn't do anything but watch Zhao Wuji punch her in the stomach.

(Yue Ying)
I was so scared when I saw Zhao Wuji suddenly appear in front of me.My mind went blank as I saw him punch me in the stomach.

"It was so painful.As someone who has a weak body,receiving such an intense attack made me feel uncomfortable..."

I felt my vision blurring,but I seem to see a figure running my way.The figure hugged me tightly and I can feel warmth radiating from his body.I felt a sense of security when I was in the figure's arms.

"It seems to be Xiao San"I thought as I reached out to hold his hand,trying to reassure him that I was okay.

I know I wasn't suppose to have feelings for him,but I always forget about it whenever I am with him.

While thinking that,I slowly lost my consciousness,and layed in his embrace.

(Tang San)
Seeing Yue'er seriously injured,I felt like my world had came crashing down on me,as if I had lost something important.

"I can't help but blame myself for being incompetent,unable to even protect the person I like...how pathetic.."I thought, while embracing Yue'er who has passed out in a coma.

"I will definitely take revenge for the person who hurt you Yue'er..."I thought as I slowly raised my head.

If the surrounding people were to see Tang San's expression,they would be shocked.His black eyes held no emotion,but they were very deep,as if to swallow anything that comes in his way.

I slowly turned around,and handed Yue'er to the worried Xiao Wu."Xiao Wu,take care of Yue'er for a while"

"Okay"she said and carefully held her in her arms.She knew that her brother is deeply enraged this time.

She already knew that her brother and Yue'er have feelings for each other as it was quite obvious from her perspective.

After handing Yue'er to Xiao Wu,I walked up to teacher Zhao and said,"I would like to fight with you again,but this time it is just me.."

Hearing this,Zhao Wuji just scoffed at me and said"you won't even have a chance of winning if you fight me alone.Even with a team,you were unable to defeat me.What makes you think you can fight me alone?"he spoke with disdain in his voice.

But seeing the serious expression on Tang San's face,he felt an ominous feeling.

In the end,he still reluctantly accepted the proposal.And now,we are readying ourselves to fight again.

While getting ready,I thought inwardly,"sorry Yue'er,it was all because of my incompetence that made you injured...I will become stronger...so strong that no one will be able to bring harm to you ever again..."

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally âŁïž Cover credit...
450K 43.5K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
215K 15.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...