What if Goku trained Deku

Von Jesus7766

This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate... Mehr

Chapter 1: Goku's arrival
Chapter 2: Izuku's new hope.
Chapter 3: Izuku's training begins, The return of king piccolo
Chapter 4: Izuku goes kaioken X20, Radits desperate attack
Chapter 5: Last minute training, Izuku retuns home.
Chapter 6: The UA entrance exams begins , Deku vs Nappa
Chapter 7: Goku returns, Izuku meeting Ochaco Uraraka
Chapter 8:Deku vs Bakugo, A battle to the finished
Chater 9: The USJ attack, Deku's new transformation
Chapter 10: Vegeta trains class 1-A, a new dark force approaches
Chapter 11: New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12: Deku's Ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13: The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Chapter 14:The sports festival begins, Deku vs Todoroki
Chapter 15: The finale round, Deku vs Bakugo again ?
Chapter 16: Tag teaming Deku and Goku vs Cell and Stain
Chapter 17: Time for camp, And its time for the Ginyu force
Chapter 18: The League of Villains attacks. All for One vs All Might
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author.
A drawing I made a few months ago
My plan for this series...

Chapter 10 1/2 Villain Deku's Origin 

207 6 0
Von Jesus7766

This is another what if story. This is What if Goku Black trained Deku. The day started like any other. Izuku asking All Might a question if he can be a hero without a quirk. But Goku wasn't there. In the main story Izuku tried saved Bakugo on his own which inspired All Might and eventually leading to Izuku getting One For All.

In the What if story. Goku arrived in the world of My Hero Academia. Inspiring Izuku that he can be a hero without a quirk and also inspiring All Might too. Which lead with Goku training Izuku and receiving One For All. But What if these things didn't happened.
The day happened when Izuku asking All Might a question.

Izuku-Can I be a hero without a quirk ?

All Might-I'm sorry but no. It's too dangerous for you. Heros have to fight people with quirks and the battles get more dangerous than the last. But there are other ways to help.

Hearing these words shattered Izuku's Mind. Without Goku or Izuku's own will. He felt that it's true. For the first time in forever Izuku started to feel like he's giving up. Soon the sludge villain did attack. All Mights words were sunken in to Izuku's brain. He couldn't move not even a little. He did see All Might in his weaken state.

Izuku stood there for so long. Time felt like it stood still. Battle did end. And Bakugo was saved but walking home Izuku started to feel angry.

Izuku-Dam it, dam it, dam it. If hadn't felt so weak, If I only had a quirk, If I hadn't stood still, If only All Might could've done something than let a weakness take over his role as a hero. Someone could've died. I need something that would make me powerful to stop this endless violence.

Few minutes earlier in a unknown lair.

All for One-Doctor how is the plan doing ? Are we almost ready ?

Doctor Ujiko-Yes in 10 more months, a few weeks after the UAs entrance exam. Then we can activate the Nomu.

All for One-Good.

Then suddenly a portal opened. And came a mysterious Dark figure. It was Goku Black.

Goku Black-What ? Where am I ? Seems that me and my other was separated. For a min there I thought I was a goner.

All for One-Who are you !

Goku Black-Why I'm what you mortals call me Goku Black.

All for One-What are you doing here.

Goku Black-I didn't even know I got here. Wait I wonder.

All for One tried to see if he can steal Goku blacks quirk. But then realized Goku Black doesn't have a quirk.

Goku Black-What are you trying to do ?

All for One-How is this possible ? You don't even have a quirk. But I sense your power is very strong.

Goku Black-Yes indeed.

All for One-How about you join me.

Goku Black-Me work for you ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Why though what could possibly offer me ?

All for One-Well you can help kill the fake heros. And who defies us. And I have a plan to build a utopia. Where there's no violence and only perfection.

Goku Black-I'm listening.

All for One-In order to make a utopia we need to get rid of some heros. Especially All Might. I might need a another successor. Shigiraki is perfect but I'm afraid if he takes my quirk it would be too much for his body to handle especially his decay quirk.

Goku Black-So your basically need someone to take your place. I just have one question what's a quirk ?

Doctor Ujiko-A quirk is a super power ability. It's a mutation in the body where you can do supernatural things.

Goku Black-Oh I see. Hmmm I'm sensing someone's energy. It's weak but the anger in it is starting to grow. Stronger. Yes he might be perfect.

All for one-Ok then. Oh and one more thing when you do find them then can you train them.

Goku Black-Let guess like you said before your power might be to much to handle so your wondering if I could train them to handle it.

All for One-Yes.

Goku Black-Find by me.

Back in the present .

Goku Black-So you want to end all violence.

Izuku-Whaa who said that ?

Goku Black-I did.

Izuku-Who are you ?

Goku Black-Well my name is Goku Black. But you can call me Black.

Izuku-Ooh k. Are you a hero or a villain ?

Goku Black-Neither. Because I kill both.

Izuku-Why ?

Goku Black-Because all they ever do is battle and cause destruction. When ever they battle people get hurt because of them.

Izuku-But...

Goku Black-But what. In order to stop this senseless fighting is to put an end to both of them.

Izuku-No you can't do that.

Goku Black-No ? Yes I can. Don't tell me that our goals are different. I'm already sensing the anger in your heart. And you did say you want to end violence.

Izuku-So that still doesn't mean you should kill them.

Goku Black-Yes but sometimes to be the hero. You have to be the bad guy.

Izuku-What if I do agree with you. But what does that make of me. I've been wanting to be a hero for so long now. I don't even know.

Goku Black-I think I know what to do.

Goku Black grabbed Izuku and flew around seeing if something happened. Then he saw mugging was about to happened.

Goku Black-Ok this will test who your becoming. When I hold the mugger; You can grab his knife and see if you want to kill him.

Izuku-What no I shouldn't be here.

Goku Black-Look that man is in trouble. Are gonna sit oddly by like that pathetic hero you told me about or are you gonna something about it.

This shocked Izuku. Since these are his words.

Goku Black-Once he his disarmed. I expect you to come out. And finish him.

Goku Black walked out and blasted a wall distracting the mugger. The victim fled.

The Mugger-Your gonna regret that and who are you supposed to be ?

Goku Black-I'm justices.

The mugger charged at him. Then Goku Black came from behind and grabbed his wrist and broke it. Then the mugger dropped his knife as he was screaming in agonizing pain. Goku Black hold down the mugger; the same way when Vegeta was pulling Didoria's arms in the namek saga.

Goku Black-Ah yes Izuku. Come now it's time decide.

Izuku walked down the ally.

Mugger-Kid please help.

Izuku grabbed the knife.

Izuku thought-Should I do this ? I know that All Might said that to protect me but he did nothing to help. Kanchan could have died. These battles will keep going on forever.

When Izuku was thinking about the situation he couldn't stop hearing the words kill.

Mugger-Kid please help.

Izuku-Don't worry I'll help.

Then out of nowhere Izuku stabbed the mugger in the chest.

Izuku-I'll help putting you out of your misery.

Goku Black let go of the mugger. Then clapped his hands slowly.

Goku Black-Well done Izuku I knew you had it in you.

Izuku-Your right. This won't stop unless we head to the source.

Goku Black-Good. Now come on there's someone who wants to meet you.

The two made it to All for Ones lair.

All for One-Ah I see you're the one Goku Black was sensing.

Izuku-And who are you ?

All for One-I'm All for One. And I have a proposition for you on becoming one of my successor.

Izuku-Judging the state your in seems that you can't be able to do this.Wait doesn't that mean you already have a successor ?

All for One-Yes but I'm gonna give my power to someone who is quirkless. Because the having more than one quirk is dangerous. So Goku Black is gonna train you.

Izuku-Ok. But I have another idea.

All for One-Yes.

Izuku-How about I become your spy in UA. I already have info on recent heroes.

Izuku handed his note book to All for One.

All for One-Hm excellent. You are more than qualified. You even be a worthy opponent for anyone.

Izuku-Thank you I just have one question. What's the catch ?

All for One-Well there's no catch but you need to carry on my will when you receive my quirk.

Izuku-Fine. Hey Goku Black.

Goku Black-Yeah was it.

Izuku-I know that you don't have quirk. I've seen your abilities and they seemed too farfetched to be a quirk.

Goku Black-Wow you figured it out so quickly. And what of it ?

Izuku-I want you to tech me everything you know so I won't be weak or feel helpless ever again !

Goku Black-My my you're a passionate young fellow.
Ok then I'll teach you everything I know.

Doctor Ujiko-Well I have good news. I created a training room where you can teach the young one to the fullest.

Goku Black-Good. How long is it till the UA entrance exams.

Izuku-10 months from now.

Goku Black-Ok then. Everyday come here to train. And within those 5 months you'll be strong enough to handle the new power.

Izuku-Fine. But I'm gonna need a slight upgrade to this knife.

Doctor Ujiko-What upgrades would you like ?

Izuku-Nothing much. Just make it sharper. And make like a switch blade.

Izuku's training began and it was harsh. When Goku Black meant training him. He means to end him. But Izuku got the hang of it. Goku Black taught Izuku all his techniques. Including the black kamehameha. 5 months passed and Izuku receive All for One. Then his training continued. Goku Black used insults to get him to feel anger. To the point where there's nothing but evil in his heart. Soon Izuku unlocked the quirk awakening. There was violet red aura around him including in his hair. And a dark shadow like mask covering top half of his face. Also having glowing red eyes.

Goku Black-Amazing. This power it's incredible. Seems I have to show my power. Haaaaaa

Goku Black went Super Saiyan Rosé.

Izuku-Your power is incredible too. I was able to unlock this form by mixing my Ki and All for One.

Goku Black-Impressive. Your lot smarter than I gave you credit for.

Izuku-Then come on. Let's fight already.

Goku Black-This kid is impressive.

The two clashed power. Izuku almost had the edge. Until. He hit his time limit. Goku Black then punched him the face.

Izuku-That didn't even hurt one bit.

Goku Black-Ok then how about this. If you manage to hit me. And stay in this form beyond the time limit. Then I give that gift early.

Izuku-I don't really care what you give but since your being so generous. I'll do it.

Izuku switch tactics using clones and after images. Goku Black eliminate all the clones and didn't fell for the after images. But he accidentally missed counted. Izuku manage to grazed and stay in his quirk awaking form by 2 min more. But Goku Black punched Izuku in the face again the moment he grazed him and de-powered.

Izuku-Damn it that hurts. Don't tell me that you've been holding back.

Goku Black-Oh pipe down you little cry baby. Come on you won the bet.

Izuku and Goku Black left the training room.

Doctor Ujiko-Oh my you two worked a lot. I don't know if you have noticed Izuku but you've changed a lot.

Izuku-What makes you say that ?

Doctor Ujiko-Well for starters. You got taller, gain some muscle, your attitude has changed. You even look a little gothic.

Izuku-Seems I didn't notice.

Goku Black-Here.

Goku Black gave Deku a mask from Super Dragonball Heroes.

Izuku-A mask ?

Goku Black-When All for One needs us for something then you gotta have a disguise so no one suspects you of being a spy.

Izuku-Oh gotcha. Seems pretty cool. You know I've been called Deku as a insult but I'm gonna use it as a villain name.

All for One-Don't forget that the UA entrance exams is tomorrow. Better gets some rest to get in.

Izuku-On my way.

The day has finally arrived for the UA entrance exams. Izuku got there on time. He was about to fall the same way he did before but instead he caught himself and float back up.

Uraraka-Wow it's a good thing you didn't fall your self.

Izuku turned around and saw Uraraka.

Izuku-Uh yeah.

Izuku started to blush.

Izuku-Well it's better than falling on your first day right ?

Uraraka-Yep.

Izuku-Do you mind if I sit with you during this ?

Uraraka-Sure. I don't mind at all.

As soon as the presentation started. Izuku started his process but he didn't mumbled out.

Izuku thought-Wait there's gonna be more meaning to this. If were taking a hero course then there's gonna be more meaning. Like doing something heroic.

Everyone head to the course. And as soon as Izuku heard the word go. He dashed in a purple light. Izuku destroyed some robots and left a few for the others. The pro heroes were surprised. All Might even questioned it.

All Might-Isn't that the kid who asked if he can be a hero without a quirk ? Why would he ask me that question if he had a quirk ? I had no idea that he's quirk would be powerful.  He seemed to be and act different then before.

Izuku thought-I bet they are watching me. Wondering what kind of quirk I have. Wait something feels odd. Somethings gonna happen.

Then a zero point robot came out of nowhere.

Izuku-Seems that everyone is running away. Guess it's time to go. Wait...

Izuku turned and saw the brown hair girl Uraraka needing help. He dashed over there and got her out of the situation.

Izuku-Are you hurt ?

Uraraka-Huh? Oh it's you. And no think I just twisted my ankle.

Izuku-Ok. Can you do me a favor? Can you hang to me very tight ? I need to use my other hand for something.

Uraraka-Oh uh ok.

Izuku started to blush.

Izuku-Didn't have time to use this but better now than later.

Izuku created a small ball of energy and threw it at the zero point robot. As soon as it got close to the zero point robot. It blew up into atoms.

Uraraka-Whoa that was cool. I didn't know you could be that powerful.

Izuku-Thanks. Ok come on we need someone to check if your leg is alright.

Uraraka-Ok.

Izuku dashed over there like a purple light. Later Izuku left hoping he passed. When he got home. He got the letter telling him he passed. Soon he called someone.

Izuku-This Izuku Midoriya. I'm in.

Shigiraki-Good. Now the plan can commence. Our master really appreciates you Izuku. Soon the symbol of peace will be no more. 

Izuku-Good. Also can you guys do me a favor. Ask for some of the scums to see if they want to give up their quirks.

Shigiraki-Ok then and good luck.

Izuku hung up the phone.

Izuku-When I asked All Might if I can be a hero without a quirk. He didn't know what I mean or let explain it to him. Now it's time to show what he really is. Sometimes to be a hero. You have to be the villain.

Next on What if Goku trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Goku. Sorry that the next episode didn't come out yet. But at least we got to see what happens if Izuku became a villain. Now we were gonna get the full experience of this story. On What If Goku Black trained Deku. Don't miss it ok.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...
38.4K 381 55
Y/n a saiyan born in 2XXX has grown up aspiring to be one thing... a hero. Join him on this adventure in My Hero Academia. I don't own anything from...
63 0 5
In a planet full of heroes, it's hard to fault Midoriya Izuku for wanting to become one as well. But his quirk will send him on a journey into a worl...
87 1 9
Izuku Midoriya, once thought to be a quirkless nobody, must embark in his life so he can understand what he really is. With his newfound Saiyan power...