What if Goku trained Deku

Από Jesus7766

This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Goku's arrival
Chapter 2: Izuku's new hope.
Chapter 3: Izuku's training begins, The return of king piccolo
Chapter 4: Izuku goes kaioken X20, Radits desperate attack
Chapter 5: Last minute training, Izuku retuns home.
Chapter 7: Goku returns, Izuku meeting Ochaco Uraraka
Chapter 8:Deku vs Bakugo, A battle to the finished
Chater 9: The USJ attack, Deku's new transformation
Chapter 10: Vegeta trains class 1-A, a new dark force approaches
Chapter 10 1/2 Villain Deku's Origin 
Chapter 11: New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12: Deku's Ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13: The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Chapter 14:The sports festival begins, Deku vs Todoroki
Chapter 15: The finale round, Deku vs Bakugo again ?
Chapter 16: Tag teaming Deku and Goku vs Cell and Stain
Chapter 17: Time for camp, And its time for the Ginyu force
Chapter 18: The League of Villains attacks. All for One vs All Might
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author.
A drawing I made a few months ago
My plan for this series...

Chapter 6: The UA entrance exams begins , Deku vs Nappa

336 5 1
Από Jesus7766

Last Time on What Goku trained Deku. Spending ten months in the dragonball universe was tough but Izuku pull trough. After facing off Goku's toughest enemies. Izuku got stronger and accepted Deku as a hero name. And gain one for all. How will Deku do in the entrance exams ? Who is this girl from the last story, will Goku ever return find out NOW!!!

Deku-Ok it's time.

Inko-Wow Izuku you're up and early.

Deku-Yeah I'm gonna try to get there early.

Inko-Ok well good luck.

Deku-Thanks mom.

Deku-Ok then let's go !

Deku ran so fast, like a jet engine. A few minutes later Deku has arrived for the UA entrance exams.

Deku-Ok this it.

Deku accidentally bumped into Bakugo. Deku panicked and tried to apologize but Bakugo said nothing and left. Deku was relieved. When Deku was gonna continue walking he tripped.

Deku-I'm gonna fail sorry All Might, Sorry Mom, sorry Goku. Huh

Deku-What why am I floating ?

???-Oh it was me. Sorry but tripping on your first day isn't gonna be good can it.

Deku-Uh yeah

???-Ok then see later. Hmm why do I know him from somewhere ?

Deku thought-Holy crap I just talked to a girl!

Deku entered into the room given instructions on how the exam is gonna work. Deku struggled a bit to keep his thoughts to himself. After the instructions are given Deku put on the gi Goku was wearing. Deku saw the brown hair girl who saved him earlier. And tried to say thank you to her but...

???-Your not gonna ruined her chances are you ?

Deku-excuse me ?

???-Look at her it looks like trying to focus on the exam so are gonna ruined her chances.

Deku-Oh sorry. Oh my name is Izuku Midoriya and your...

Iida-Tenya Iida.

Deku-Sorry but I gonna thank her for saving me earlier.

Iida-Yes but she's trying to stay focused

Deku-Yeah I guess your right.

Announcer-All right everyone get ready for the entrance exam.

Deku-Guess it's almost time. Hey good luck to you out there.

Iida-You too.

Deku-Huh I feel strange. This power feels like my own wait could this be the power of one for all.

Announcer-Get ready, get set, GO!!!!

As soon as everyone was about to head out of the building. Deku dashed looking like a green blur. Everyone was curious of what it was. Deku noticed this and began to slow down. And taking on every bot that comes in his way. Of course he left some for the rest of the students. He even helps them. The pro heros are curious of what his quirk is. Everything was going fine until.

Deku-Huh what's going on why is the ground shaking ?

Suddenly a zero point robot came out of nowhere. Every was heading the opposite direction. Deku was gonna go to when he sensed a fainted ki. Deku looked and saw the brown hair girl asking for help. Deku charged up and dashed getting her out. The brown hair girls face starts to turn red.

Deku-Hey are you all right ?

???-Uuh yeah I just twisted my ankle that's all.

Deku-Ok hang on I need to use my one of my hands for something.

???-Ok.

??? Thought-Now I recognize him; he's that kid who cleaned the beach.

Deku thought-Hope this works.

Deku use instant transmission and teleported at the starting point. Deku told them that she need a medical attention. Then use instant transmission again. Teleporting in front of the zero point robot. Deku charged his power and punched the zero point robot. And it fell to pieces. The por heros were surprised that someone destroyed a zero point robot.

Deku-Phew that was close. Wait this ki it's strong but very strong. Where is it ?

Mrs Midnight-What is the kid looking at ?

All Might-It's like he sense something wrong.

A ball of energy came out of nowhere. But Deku deflected it.

Deku-Wait your that Nappa guy.

Nappa-It's good that you runts know who I am. But I'm afraid I'm not gonna show you any mercy.

Deku-Goku did told me about you or should I say Kakarot.

Nappa-Wait how do you know about Kakarot

Deku-It's easy I'm his student.

Nappa-Guess that makes sense your wearing the same outfit he's wearing. So what don't think you can beat me.

Deku-I know I don't think I know.

Mrs Midnight-What is that kid doing doesn't he know it's dangerous.

Nizuwa-I think he does.

Mr.Aizuwa-What do you mean ?

Nizuwa-Look right now he's just smiling staying clam and it looks like he can take him.

Nappa-Well then show what the great Kakarot has teach you.

Deku charged up his ki.

Deku-Then I won't disappoint you !!!
(Play soundtrack 3.32)

Deku made a swift punch to the face punching him the gut. Nappa grabbed him on the waist and slam him to the ground. Then shot a powerful ki blast. But the smoked was cleared instantly. Deku standing with the top layer of his gi torn apart.

Deku-Well that was close if I'm gonna take this guy down then I have to be a lot carful than that

Deku thought-I've seen his attacks from Goku's memories. And if I go kaioken then I'm end him. I need away to take him down and not kill him. Even if he's defeated he's power is not a quirk so we can't contain him. Ok then I think I got it.

Mr.Aizawa-It looks like he has a plan.

Deku pulled the communicator Whis gave him. And contacting him.

Whis-Hello Izuku what is it that you need ?

Deku-Whis I need to know if you can use your travel method half way to make a portal ?

Whis-Certainly why you ask ?

Deku-It's along story I just need to know can you to do it.

Whis-Ok then.

Deku-Ok guess it's time to use one for all.

Nappa-Why you little kid. I refuse to lose to a child like you. Huh well that's group of kids. Guess I can kill them instead.

Deku-Wait don't.

Deku dashed over there

Deku-I can't let him do this I can't.

Then suddenly Deku started to glow blue. Then he just appeared in front of Nappa and kicked him in the face.

Nappa chrashes into the ground and Deku landed. Nappa took a good look at him. No pupils light blue hair, glowing Aura flowing around him, and sparks of lightning around him.

Nappa-What are you ?

Deku smiled and said

Deku-I'am the new hope I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace, I'm protector of the innocent, I'm the light in the darkness, I am truth, ally to good nightmare to you.

Nappa-That is it!!! I'm putting everything I got into this attack.

Nappa jumped in the air using one of his most powerful attacks. Deku used the kamehameha to hold the beam.

Deku huh wait that's the portal. Ok the. Let's see how this form does with the kaioken.

Deku used all his power pushing Nappa back. And into the portal.

Deku-I did it.

Deku passed out then woke up in the infirmary.

Deku-Huh !?

Recovery girl-It's alright child you just passed out your lucky someone brought you here. And don't worry you can leave in a min.

Deku left UA wondering how he did.

Deku-I hope I did well. Wait what that girl didn't I have to go back !

Deku went back to UA and said he want to give the brown hair girl his points. Because he want to pay her back for saving him earlier. Deku went back home. Soon he got his letter telling him he passed for destroying the robots but he got bonus for helping other future heros, saving the brown hair girl and giving her his points. Deku ran out side.

Deku-I did it. Oh he I didn't realize I was flying.

Hey guys it's me Goku. It's good to see how powerful Deku is becoming. Class 1-A has some serious fire power. And why is Deku acting so weird with Uraraka. Find out next time on What if Goku Trained Deku. Goku returns, Deku meeting Ochaco Uraraka. Don't miss it ok.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.3K 20 8
A collections of crossover stories of Super Sentai x My Hero Academia. One story could be about tales of kings or one story be about Class 1-A watchi...
160K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...
43.9K 540 55
I do not own DBZ/DBGT/DBS. All rights to these are owned my Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. I also do not own My Hero Academ...
11.8K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...