celebrities \youtubers \ char...

By Markipliersbabe

facts More

celebrity crush
Actress i like
celebrity crush
tribute
Artor i like
celebrity crush
Singer I like
one of my favorite movies
tribute
celebrity crush
Singer i like
One chicago
singing group
youtuber crush
celebrity i like
youtuber that I like
Celebrity crush
Singing group
Super group
Favorite childhood tv show
Another movie I like
Favorite cartoon character
YouTuber i like

Celebrity i like

2 0 0
By Markipliersbabe

                          Kendall Jenner

Full name : Kendall Nicole Jenner

Birthday: November 3, 1995

Birth place: Los Angeles, California

Parents :  Kristen Jenner and Bruce Jenner ( known as Caitlyn Jenner now)

Siblings: three older half-brothers―Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner―and one older half-sister Casey Marino three older half-sisters―Kourtney, Kim, Khloé―and one older half-brother Rob Kardashian and one younger sister, Kylie

Kendall is 5 ft 9+1⁄4 in with brown hair and brown eyes

Kendall began modeling at the age of 14. After working in commercial print ad campaigns and photoshoots, she had breakout seasons in 2014 and 2015, walking the runways for high-fashion designers during the New York, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks. Kendall  has appeared in campaigns, editorials, and cover shoots for LOVE and various international Vogue editions, and is a brand ambassador for Estée Lauder. Kendall made her debut at No. 16 on Forbes magazine's 2015 list of top-earning models, with an estimated annual income of US$4 million. In 2017 Kendall  was named the world's highest-paid model by Forbes, ousting model Gisele Bündchen who had been leading the list since 2002. In 2021, she launched the tequila brand 818 Tequila.

Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California to former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner Kendall 's middle name was a tribute to Kris' best friend Nicole Brown Simpson, who was murdered just before Kendall was conceived.

Kendall  was raised with her sister and the Kardashians in Calabasas, an upscale suburb west of Los Angeles. Kendall  attended Sierra Canyon School before switching to homeschooling in order to pursue modeling.

In 2007,  Kris Jenner met with Ryan Seacrest to pursue a reality television show based on her family. Seacrest, who had his own production company, decided to develop the idea, having the family-based show The Osbournes in his mind. The show eventually was picked up to air on the E! cable network, with Kendall's mother acting as the executive producer. The series debuted on October 14, 2007 and revolved around Kendall, along with her parents Kris and Bruce (now Caitlyn) and siblings, Kylie, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob.The title of their reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and it chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members.

In 2021, Kendall  and her family announced that their reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, would be ending after twenty seasons and almost 15 years on air.

In April 2022, Kendall  and her family returned to the television screens with their brand new reality television show, titled The Kardashians, after they left the E! Network to join Hulu

Kendall began modeling at age 13 when Wilhelmina Models signed her on July 12, 2009. Cinematographer Nick Saglimbeni directed the photoshoot for Kendall 's Wilhelmina portfolio.Kendall 's first modeling job was the Rocker Babes with a Twist campaign for Forever 21 in December 2009 and January 2010.Kendall featured in a Teen Vogue Snapshot on April 19, 2010.

Kendall  made her debut at No. 16 on Forbes magazine's 2015 list of top-earning models, with an estimated annual income of US$4 million. In 2017, Kendall was named the world's highest-paid model by Forbes, ousting model Gisele Bündchen, who had been leading the list for more than 14 years since 2002.

The Jenner sisters previewed The Kendall & Kylie Collection with PacSun on November 15, 2012;the collection launched in February 2013. On February 3, 2015, the Jenner sisters confirmed Kendall + Kylie collaboration with Topshop,which they unveiled in November 2015 at the Chadstone Shopping Centre in Melbourne, Australia.The collection launched in New York on February 8, 2016. On April 27, 2016, the Jenner sisters previewed a summer swimwear collection.

In September 2015, each of the Jenner and Kardashian sisters released paid subscription mobile app websites in collaboration with Whalerock Industries. Kendall's website was nominated for an International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences 2016 Webby Award in April of that year.The Jenner sisters partnered with Glu Mobile to develop an app spinoff of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood;the Kendall and Kylie app launched February 17, 2016.

In February 2021, Kendall announced the upcoming launch of a tequila brand called "818 Tequila".The company was launched by Kendall on Friday, May 21.

In 2016, Kendall  began a career as a photographer, her first published work was photographing and styling Kaia Gerber, daughter of supermodel Cindy Crawford, for the sixteenth anniversary issue of LOVE.

Kendall  began dating NBA player Blake Griffin in the summer of 2017. The pair broke up in April 2018. Kendall was in an on-again-off-again relationship with NBA player Ben Simmons from June 2018 to February 2020.From June 2020 to October 2022, Kendall was in a relationship with NBA player Devin Booker.

Kendall was named as one of People magazine's 50 most beautiful people in the world on April 9, 2014. Time magazine named the Jenner sisters as two of the 30 Most Influential Teens 2014 and 2015. On December 16, 2014, Google named Kendall as the second most Googled model in the world. Kendall  debuted at No. 2 on FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World list at the end of April 2015. Tumblr named Kendall  as its most reblogged model for 2015. In November 2017, Forbes listed Kendall as the No.1 highest-paid model in the world.

On February 10, 2016, lawyers representing Jenner Inc. filed a $10 million lawsuit against esthetic medical company Cutera at the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Kendall's legal team objected to the company using her brand without authorization. Cutera had featured Kendall  in ad campaigns for its Laser Genesis acne treatment. In May 2016, Kendall's attorneys dropped the charges.

                      Tv
                     ( herself)

2007–2021  keeping up with the Kardashians

2009    Kourtney and Khloe take Miami

2011 Kourtney and Kim Take New York,
Khloé & Lamar

2012 America's Next Top Model Cycle 18

2014 Ridiculousness , 2014 Much Music Video Awards

2015 Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour Concert film, I Am Cait ,Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

2018 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

2020     Justin Bieber  seasons

2022 The Kardashians

                    Tv series
                    Actress

2012     Hawaii 5 o as AJ

2014 The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange Strawberry

2018 Ocean's 8 Herself

                             Music Videos

2010 "Blacklight" One Call

2014 "Recognize" PartyNextDoor
(featuring Drake)

2016 "Where's the Love?" The Black Eyed Peas
(featuring The World)

2017 "Enchanté (Carine)" Fergie
(featuring Axl Jack)

2018 "Freaky Friday" Lil Dicky
(featuring Chris Brown)

2019 "I Think"  Tyler The creator

2020 "Stuck with U" Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
22K 39 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
27.2K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut