Ash x Helltaker

By AshFan-27

Ash had figured that he was just gonna go back home and spend some time relaxing when Team Rocket was up to t... More

Chapter 1: I'm in Hell?
Chapter 2: A few roadblocks
Chapter 3: 2 Heads are better than 1, but what about 3?
Chapter 4: One too many is never enough P1
Chapter 5: One too many is never enough P2
Chapter 6: A wandering angel?
Chapter 7: An awesome encounter
Chapter 8: A meeting with the queen
Chapter 9: The Ticket Home
Chapter 11: Life in the Abyss
Chapter 12: A plan to escape
Chapter 13: Some things never change
Chapter 14: Date with Pandemonica
Chapter 15: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 16: A Small Dilemma

Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home... Not So Much

634 15 4
By AshFan-27

Not done yet.

After Ash had successfully escaped from Hell with a group of demon ladies everything was back to normal... as normal as it could get.

Weeks have gone by since then and it's been really chaotic, to say the least. It was almost every week that a new problem would arise because of one of the girls. As such, Ash could barely leave the house. Even with his mom home and Lucifer to help, there was still one mess after the other.

Cerberus had been harassing people in Pallet Town many times, Modeus was always up to something, trying to rope him into it, Malina would hog the TV nearly twenty-four-seven unless they were playing a board game, Zdrada never stopped smoking in the house, the list goes on and that's even counting for the trouble Ash's new Hell Pokemon were causing for his other Pokemon in the ranch.

Justice could only do so much to stop them, Judgement would have at least one or several of the girls chained to the couch for whatever stunt they pulled, Pandemonica could barely even be relied on because of her new sadistic personality, Azazel rarely helped, and even was pulled into some of the stunts thanks to the lust demon, and they didn't even listen to Lucifer anymore, though she still tried.

As of right now, our protagonist was bailing out the triple demon, lust demon, and the curious angel AGAIN from the town's police station. The five of them looked like scolded puppies, he stared back with exhaustion, having grown used to Officer Jenny glaring daggers at him.

"WHY DID YOU TRY THAT?!" He yelled as they were walking to his house.

"I was just curious. It always worked in the videos." Modeus tried to say.

"Modeus, not everything in videos works in real life. They pay actors to make those videos. A-and where are you seeing those videos anyway?"

"Well, I went to ****hub and-"

"AGAIN?!"

"Mmhmm."

The boy groaned while shaking his head, Pikachu repeating him. "Just... stop doing stuff like this, please. I'm worried they might not let me bail you out if you keep doing this." He tells her as the lust demon looked ashamed. "And also stop going on that site. Seriously." He says before noticing the angel appearing to cross something off with her notes. "Azazel." He says getting her attention. "Can you please also not do stuff like this?"

"R-right. Understood." She says.

"We're sorry, master." Cerberus says as they enter through the front door.

"Again, just don't do it again." He tells them.

As they entered, they were stopped by Judgement who was wearing a red button-down shirt without her gauntlets. She glared at the girls behind the boy who looked nervous. She only pointed to the couch and they understood before making their way over to it.

"CAN'T TRUST YOU TO BE ALONE FOR A SECOND!" She shouted before her face softened while looking at the boy. "My deepest apologies. I wasn't able to keep them from trouble."

"It's fine. It happens." He waves her off.

"I still believe shock collars would be effective."

"No, we're not gonna resort to that. Just... Hopefully, nothing comes of it and they will stop this time."

"Very well, but you know what'll happen if it happens again."

"Got it." He says before going for the stairs and heading up them. "I'm gonna make sure my computer is still in one piece."

Judgment watched him go with a somber tone before sighing. Then it turned stern before heading for the couch with Darkrai to make sure the troublemakers were secure, Lucifer watching them from the kitchen before going back to doing the dishes.

"L-Lucy, dear, you don't have to help. I can take care of these." Delia says while doing some on her side.

"No, it's perfectly fine. I actually kinda of find it relaxing. Usually, I'm so held up with my duties in Hell that getting to do normal things such as this feels... nice." The queen states.

"Good for you. You know, I never thought I'd be having a normal conversation with the devil herself. No offense."

"None taken. I think anyone would feel the same way if their son came back, telling them he's dating yours truly."

"Right." Delia laughed. "Just, demons aside, my son dating so many women older than him is uh... I-I can't put it into words. You understand what I mean though, right?"

"Oh perfectly. He is a charmer, though. ~"

"Damn straight!" Zdrada pipes in.

The two women chuckled before the queen rinsed her hand off. "I should go check up on him. Make sure he hasn't lost his mind fully." She then says while taking off her apron and leaving the kitchen.

"Go ahead." Delia tells her. 'Well, on the one hand, they may be causing some problems. On the other hand, it may cause more trouble if they find out he's dating so many older women.' Then a wide smile formed on her face. 'But on the third hand, the amount of grandbabies I'll have from this... ~'

Lucifer knocks on Ash's door. "Come in!" He says as she heads inside.

"Hey, up to anything?" She asked as he was clicking away on his computer, hat on the side, Pikachu on the bed.

"Clearing out Modeus' tabs. Thankfully, she used incognito like I said." He explains.

"Right, so, how're you holding up?"

"Honestly, it could be a lot worse, but I'm not that affected by it."

"You really are a tough shell to crack, ain't ya?"

"It's gonna take a lot more to tear me down." Ash says still closing tabs. "Geez, look at the organization here. Clockwise rimjob. Counterclockwise rimjob."

"Well, sometimes you like to see the tongue go the other way. ~" Lucifer says with a little blush.

"Wha-Goats? Why?!" He says before closing out of the last tab. "Ya know, I was actually meaning to ask you this, but is there any reason why demons have some goat-like features? No offense."

"None taken. Though, it's a mere coincidence is all." Lucifer says before thinking. "Well, there is this one girl I know though. Her name is Baphomet and she has a particular fetish for goats."

"I... did not need to know that."

"Though, I do possess some shapeshifting abilities to a certain extent."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm. A goat should be fairly easy."

That confused the boy about what she meant before she showed him what she meant. Straight away, white fur suddenly covered all over her body, her maw stretched as goat ears popped out from under her horns, and then a small poofy tall poked out from her pants.

"A vuwala! I'm a goat now." She says before she turns around and gives her hips a little teasing shake. "Men love goats, right? ~"

Ash only stared at her with a deadpan expression, a small blush forming on his face before he covered it with his hand. "Again, I did not need to see this."

"Denial is but the first step on the road to enlightenment." The queen says while shrugging her shoulders... Pikachu left the room.

The boy only sighed before going back to start a virus scan. Lucifer looked saddened for a moment before turning back to normal and walking up to him, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Hey, I know this is a lot for someone like you to handle, but cheer up. I'm here for you and I want you to know that I care for you more than any mortal being in this world. Don't you ever forget that." She says before hugging him from behind.

"Thanks, Lucy." He says while smiling before she gave him a kiss.

"What're you looking at now?" The queen says while looking at his screen.

"The Kanto League Tournament is gonna reopen in a year from now. I just want to sign up in advance so I can prepare for then."

"Have you gone through this before?"

"Only once in this region. Didn't win though. This time, now that I've gotten better, I think I have a better chance at becoming the champion."

"Well, I don't know too much about that. We don't have such things in Hell." Lucy tells him, as he expected. "Are you gonna bring your newer Pokemon to compete?"

Ash's eyes widened. "Uh..."

(Meanwhile)

Just about half of Ash's Pokemon were huddled in a corner, covered in bandages, some with blood stains, shaking as they looked at the three Hell Pokemon with fear. Scyther had some fresh blood on his blades, looking down in shame while Sableye was silently judging him. Cyndaquil and Quilava seemed to be getting along just fine.

Professor Oak stood to the side, himself covered in bandages as well, only sighing.

(Back to Ash)

The boy cringed a bit. "That's gonna be a tough decision to make."

"Well, I don't blame you if you don't wish to do so, but I will be rooting for you." The queen tells him.

"Again, thanks."

"Yo, Ash!" Malina called while walking in, carrying his bag. "Can you help me out? I'm trying to get my portable console but I can't find anything in this literal black hole."

"I'll leave you to it." Lucy says while patting his shoulder and left.

"Right, let me see." The boy says while taking the bag.

He started rummaging through it for a moment before he noticed something. His brow rose for a moment before he went back to his task at hand, eventually finding the sour demon's device.

"Here you go." He says while handing it over.

"Thanks." She says while taking it, about to leave before staying for a moment. "Hey, you down for a gaming session?"

"Maybe in a second, I gotta check one more thing."

"Alright, I'll be downstairs." She says before she starts to leave, hiding a small smile and blush.

Now alone, Ash took a look back into his bag. None of the girls ever knew how to navigate his bag, not too surprising. He reached inside and pulled out something he had also brought with him from Hell.

"I completely forgot I had these." He says laying them on the floor.

While pushing around boulders, he found these runes under them and he didn't know why, but he just found something intriguing about them, at least enough for him to take them. He wondered what the writing said or maybe if any of the girls could figure it out.

He poured the three out on the floor, sitting down with his legs crossed and putting a hand to his chin. They had to do something right? He picked one up and inspected it, then did the same with another. Looking back and forth between them, he managed to stick them together as though they were puzzle pieces.

"Oh, that must be it." He says before picking up the other one and attaching it to the end.

He placed them down on the floor once again before standing up, ready to go and ask if one of the girls could translate. That was until there was a loud woosh and a bright purple flash stopped him. He slowly turned around, sweat trickling down his forehead.

The runes were glowing purple and just above them was a purple rift. He looked back and forth between them, then turned fully around, looking through the rift, and was shocked by what he saw.

"Is... Did someone open the portal at last!" The creature from the other side says.

He did not know what or who he was looking at right now. It looked like some giant bug amalgamate-like thing, something that he never has seen in Hell or in the Pokemon world. It looked at him and then tilted its head in curiosity.

"... H-hello." He says while waiting.

"Greetings young one. I am the one and only Beelzebub." It says in a proud voice. "And you must be the boy that swayed the queen herself."

"H-how do you... know that?" He asked in concern.

"Haha, I've been keeping an eye on you since you entered Hell. You're quite the interesting one."

"You've been stalking me?"

"More like observing." It says before chuckling. "But fear not, young Helltaker, for I am no more than your humble servant."

"I'm sorry, servant?"

"Indeed, you've activated the portal did you not? Is it not to take me to the mortal realm as well?"

Ash got confused before walking over to the portal. "Hold on, that's not what..." He started to say before he suddenly felt a bit of wind. "What is-AH!" He then felt himself get pulled off his feet and pulled to the portal. "WAIT, NO! NO! NO! NO!" He grabbed his bag in a last-ditch effort but the strap ripped from from the bedframe and came with him.

And just like that, he was pulled into the portal and started screaming as he fell through the void... then crashed through a ceiling and landed hard on a wooden floor, cracking it. He groaned for a second before pulling himself up and rubbing his bruised forehead. After the initial shock wore off, his eyes widened as he looked around.

Whatever this place was, it appeared to be a master bedroom of some kind. There was a canopy bed, many dressers, a couch, and table... and a wide window giving him a view of the outside. He ran to it and looked out... nothing for miles but an empty void, shades of darkness he never knew existed. However, it seemed that to them, sight had no concept.

He was shocked... he felt... empty inside just by looking at it.

"Well, now isn't this a pleasant surprise." He hears before he turns around and sees the bug creature. "A hundred-foot drop, you really are a rare one."

"You..." He says before looking angry. "What did you do to me?"

"What did I do? Son, it was you who brought yourself into this."

"What?"

"Yeah, you're the one who got too close to the portal. I mean, I thought you wouldn't be naive. I was ready to say some shit about you being the King of Hell, but you really just stepped near it and let it take you so easily." It laughed at him. "Face it, it's your own fault you're here."

He was ready to argue before he realized. "Yeah... I... did just do that."

"Well, now you can be with your humble servant, the great Beelzebub." It then spoke up.

Then it hit him. "Wait, Beelzebub?... As in...?"

"The one who attempted to overthrow Lucifer, yes indeed. Unfortunately, thanks to the former High Prosecutor, I was defeated, as you've already heard."

"Wow... so... you're him, huh?"

"Him?..." It says before looking at itself. "Oh, forgive me. Since we're gonna be stuck here for the foreseeable future, I might as well take my true form and act more representable."

The boy raised a brow at what she said before suddenly flies came out of nowhere and surrounded her. He wondered just what she was trying to do, stepping back a bit. Then she saw the shape slowly die down and the flies departed, revealing someone completely different. A demon woman who looked no different from the other girls, having horns that matched Lucifer's stood at her height.

"Here. I think you will find this form a little more comfortable to converse with."

It came as a surprise. Even after getting out of Hell, he still someone came across ANOTHER demon. Did he catch something while in the underworld that causes this or something?

"Now, where was I? Ah yes." She then continued on. "I am the one and only Beelzebub, a lady of many names. And you are the one and only Helltaker Ash Ketchum. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 7.8K 23
You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Helltaker. As you enter his house your life...
22.2K 388 13
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DOOM OR HELLTAKER, THIS IS MERELY MY TAKE ON A CROSSOVER. My first story.. woo ok I'm nervous af so this is another DOOM x h...
81.2K 1.3K 18
Helltaker has a son who usually lives with his mother-in-law after his wife died. It was now Helltaker's turn to watch him, but he had to go to a mee...
82.3K 2.3K 20
Malina and Zdrada, the sour and bitch demonesses, had decided to join Helltaker just to watch him gather his harem. Niether really cared to actually...