๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ | ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ค

By asapebony

" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie" More

Intro โ€ข Cast
1 โ€ข
2 โ€ข
3โ€ข
4 โ€ข
5 โ€ข
6 โ€ข
7 โ€ข
8 โ€ข
9 โ€ข
11 โ€ข
12 โ€ข
13 โ€ข
14 โ€ข
15 โ€ข
16 โ€ข
17 โ€ข
18 โ€ข
19 โ€ข
20 โ€ข

10 โ€ข

958 54 16
By asapebony

Justice laid silently in the bed listening to the heavy rain drops hit the window followed by the loud sound of thunder. She scooted her body back closer to Durk's and rested her hand on top of his arm which was wrapped around her waist.

For the past hour she had been up letting the thoughts in her mind run freely. Justice had a huge heart and Dearra's story was something that made it hurt bad. When she asked Justice for her advice the other day it was like her mind was at a standstill as she didn't want to steer her new friend into a decision that would effect the rest of her life.

"Stop moving Justice" his voice rasped from behind her. She didn't realize how much she kept moving around to get comfortable.

"My bad I can't sleep" she reached over and picked up her phone, opening up her Tik Tok app. Something she would do all the time if she couldn't sleep. She covered her mouth trying to hold her laugh in as the first video on her For You Page was of Raymonte approaching some white lady telling her that her bob was fye.

Durk moved his arm from around her waist and grabbed her phone locking it and then tossing it behind him. He then rested his arm back to the previous spot on her body and she smacked her lips "You're buying me another one if it's broken"

----------

The Next Morning

Justice sat next to Dearra and placed her hand on Dearra's knee to stop it from bouncing anxiously. They were in the clinic, Justice being there for support of course.

Dearra looked around the room at the different people in the waiting room some of them varying from different ages. She shook her head and grabbed her purse "I can't do this Justice, I don't know what I was thinking. What if I do this and something goes wrong I'll probably never be able to have kids again in the future" She said just above a whisper so only the two of them can hear.

Justice rubbed her back to calm her down "Whatever choice you make I'm here to support Dearra. If you don't want to go through with it at least see the doctor so you can check up on your health and get a prescription for prenatals"

She sighed and nodded "You're right" she sat back in her chair again.

Justice pulled out her phone as it vibrated in her pocket, she declined the call and sent a text message to Jason letting him know she would call him back. Once Dearra's name was called she looked up and over at Dearra. "You want me to come with you or?"

Dearra's wiped her face "No It's Okay. I should be fine, you just being here for me is enough."

Justice smiled and got comfortable in her chair while Dearra went into the back. The front door open and closed and Justice kept her eyes down as she scrolled on her phone looking at the reviews and pictures of the restaurant her dad made reservations at.

She could hear one of the girls that sat a few seats down from her on the phone talking semi-loudly on her phone talking about how this was her second abortion. Making some of the people in the waiting room look at her crazy. Damn. Justice thought to herself as she kept her attention on her phone.

She then lost track of time while waiting on Dearra, she started to get tired but kept moving around in her seat to make sure she would stay awake. Once she finally seen Dearra's face again she couldn't tell if she was happy or sad and she wasn't going to ask.

They got back into her car and Justice headed to Dearra's apartment. "You sure you don't want to stop and get anything to eat before you go in?" Justice asked as they approached her building.

Dearra shook her head no and reached into her purse to grab her keys. "No I promise I'm fine. You know you're way nicer than I expected you to be" she laughed which was a good thing since she haven't seen Dearra smile or laugh in a while.

Justice shrugged "Never judge a book by it's cover. Don't hesitate to call me if you need me to come over or just to talk even outside of work"

Dearra gave her a hug and got out leaving Justice to feel slightly better seeing that she wasn't frowning or crying anymore.

Justice then headed home so she could get ready for lunch with her dad. When she made it home she threw her keys on the counter and sat on her couch pulling her phone out to FaceTime her friends.

Jason frowned when he seen Dessi's face come into the camera. "This ain't no group meetin' fuck outta here" he sat his phone down on the counter so they both could see that he was rolling up.

Dessi scrunched her face up and put her middle finger  up to the camera "You lucky my mother sitting here Im going to have a little respect today"

"Word? Tell ya moms I said wassup. I'm ready for the rest of the tourrr" he laughed.

"Yall annoying. Anyways, I called yall to catch up about this girl I met I feel so bad for her yall" Justice laid back on the couch with the phone above her face.

"Why you feel bad for her she a Treesh like Dessi?" Jay shook his head and Dessi got ready to say something smart back but Justice cut them off.

"No seriously yall just listen" Justice caught her friends up on the situation with Dearra although she didn't use her name and left out a few details she got the main point across. Once she was done talking she exhaled loudly after managing to get every word out so fast.

"That's Crazy.. she went to the chop shop tho right?" Jay asked and Justice furrowed her eyebrows together.

"What's the chop shop Jay?"

"You know where they get rid of the baby" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Nigga.. The clinic?" Dessi busted out laughing.

"Yeah.. you know what I meant"

Justice nodded her head and rolled over to her side "Yeah I went with her this morning. I just feel like damn someone trusted me enough to help them make a big decision like that. I mean I didn't really help I just listened and supported her through it all"

"Why you never supported me through any of my decisions" Dessi asked. Not sure if she was being serious or not Justice questioned her statement. "What decision Dessire?"

"Bro look Dessi this not about you. You probably been to the chop shop about ten times now it's only so many times somebody gone feel sad for you" Jay butted in.

"Fuck yall. I've never had an abortion before" She said and the line went silent. As both of her friends looked at her crazy.

"Now Dessire.." Justice smirked.

"Okay just that one time but that was my first and only time going" She smiled.

Justice shook her head "Exactly and when you went did I not support you? I was right by your side.  Besides you wasn't even sad or anything so that's the difference. I just felt so bad because she's young and her entire story is just a lot. She wouldn't tell me who did it though so that's kind of a question still lingering in the air"

"Jason! I'm hungry, bring me my chips please" a female in Jay's background complained. I'm guessing this was his baby mama.

"Broo she eat all day everyday. This pregnancy shit is crazy" He said into the phone.

"Okay well I'll call yall back sometime this week" they said their goodbyes before hanging up. She groaned and went up to her bedroom stripping out of her clothes and getting into the shower. Once she was done she went into her closet pulling out the outfit she had in mind.

Two hours later Justice sat in The Palm restaurant laughing with her father as they talked about everything they needed to catch up on. It felt good for her to be back on good terms with her father. She felt like she was always so close to him before she let her teenage years take over her attitude.

"You know I went back to our old building right?" She looked down cutting a piece of her waffle.

"Why?" Her dad asked as he stopped laughing.

Justice shrugged looked up "It just brings me so much peace being on that rooftop. You know I was always up there every single night"

"Yeah you were. Had your mama cussing me out because I let you stay up there as long as you wanted. What were you doing up there anyway?"

She looked back down at her plate "Writing songs. Expressing myself through the music all of that"

He nodded and asked "Writing music?"

She pursed her lips "Yeah I have a few songs. Some were written before Nell died and some were written a few days ago. I always write whenever I can"

Her father didn't say anything instead he signaled the waiter to come over telling her that they would need boxes to go.

"Wait I thought you wanted to try their dessert, Old man" she laughed at the name she always called him. A name she often called Durk too.

"I can try it another time I have something else I wanna see before I leave the city" He paid the bill and left a hundred dollar tip for the waitress who honestly deserved it. The waitress came back over and smiled between the both of them slipping the tip in her pocket "I didn't want to bother yall while you two were eating but can I get a picture I'm a big fan" she smiled big at Justice's dad.

He nodded and the waitress pulled out her phone flipping her camera to the front and moved closer to him as they took a selfie.

Justice shook her head and smiled as the waitress thanked him again and walked away. "You're so Hollywood now" she chuckled and got up from her seat following her dad to the front of the restaurant as they waited for the valet to bring the car around Justice glanced down at her phone.

As the two got into the car Justice pulled out her phone looking at her silenced notifications.  She read over the text messages from Durk and locked her phone she would reply to him later.

"Wait where are we going?" Justice put her seatbelt on and look over at him.

"You're so impatient. You got that from your mom" He laughed and pulled off driving through the downtown area. Justice decided not to say anything else and sat back in her seat and enjoyed the views of the buildings. She always thought to herself how much Chicago reminded her of home as the tall buildings and busy streets were very familiar.

"Is this a studio?" she looked over at her dad again as they pulled into a private lot, parking next to a few other cars.

He nodded and cut the engine. "Yeah, you said you write music so I wanna hear. Let me see if you got my genes or nah"

She laughed and took off her seat belt "who taught you that or nah word. Zoey?" She held her stomach laughing as she opened her door getting out.

"Yeah she taught me that and now she's teaching me about those messages on Instagram" He got out.

"You mean Dm's?" She continued laughing as they walked into the building.

Justice let her dad talk to the only engineers and producers available while she sat back and got on her phone texting Dess letting her know that she was in the studio. Moments later she got a facetime call from her bestfriend as she smiled into the camera. "You better fuck it up, I can't believe you're finally going to put your talent to work"

Justice couldn't believe it herself that she was in a studio going to show her dad something she hasn't shown him before. She was extremely nervous.He knew that she didn't mind going to the studio with him when she was little but he never knew she was taking notes. Once they were set up in the studio a beat was played for her a few times as she sat her phone down and closed her eyes and getting lost in her mind.

"Okay I'm ready" she looked up at her dad and Arsenio Archer a producer from Atlanta.

"That was quick" Her dad looked over at her and she smiled as she went into the booth propping her phone up so Dessi could see her. "Mute yourself" she pointed at the phone and Dessi did so.

She put the headphones on and then closed her eyes "okay I'm ready" she nodded.

"I told you, you better stay prayed up
You never thought the universe be looking for revenge"

Justice  voice rang through the studio as she kept her eyes closed letting the word flow through.

"You can't keep just doing them girls like that
Thinking that nobody finna bite back
Losing your mind, baby
Can't be sure, time's wasted"

Justice's father, crossed his arms and focused his attention on his daughter as she continue to sing. Very impressed with her voice and control.

"Nice to meet you, I'm sorry
I'm just here to do my job
Nice to meet you, no running
Please don't fear me, I'm just karma"

Justice finally opened her eyes and looked at her dad for approval. He nodded his head and moved his hand in a motion telling her to 'continue'

As she laid out the entire chorus and two verses her heart beat increased as her nerves raised to the highest level thus far.

She let a few vocal go as she wrapped up the song. Once she was done she took the headphones off and looked around. Both her father and Dessi had the same expressions. Shocked and amazed.

She grabbed her phone and came out of the booth "Soooo?" She looked between him and the producer.

"You got a fucking hit on your hands, I can't lie" Arsenio said and smiled at her.

Her father was quiet for a while as he gathered his words. "You do have my genes. My talent, voice control everything... damn you're about to be as famous as me huh?" he finally smiled and pulled his daughter into a hug.

Justice hugged her dad back tightly and embraced the fact that she was finally putting her real talent to work.

Later That Night

Justice sat up in her bed talking to Durk. She told him that she finally recorded a song yet she didn't let him hear it.

"So you waited to sing the night I was busy huh?" He looked at her and then turned his attention back to the money in front of him on the dresser as he counted it.

"I was nervous as hell the time you wanted me to sing in the studio" she laughed

He smirked "I still make you nervous?"

"Do not flatter yourself. I'm always nervous around people in general, you're not anyone special" she rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at his back.

"Yeah iight" he looked back down at the money, putting a rubber band around the stack

"Your lil girlfriend followed me on Instagram" she swiped up and went to her Instagram. Where she posted her latest pics including a text from Durk, making sure to blur out his name.

[Swipe]

JusticeeeM: I'm HER 👑💛
Liked by: LilDurk, and 17,983 others.
*Comments for this post are disabled*

He grabbed the phone and looked at the notifications of Nina liking Justice's pictures. He shook his head "That ain't my bitch. She delusional"

Justice hummed "Mhm she love her some Durkiooo" she sung.

He sat the phone down and went over to the edge of the bed and pulled her body closer to his "You coming to my next show?"

She shrugged "you want me to go?  I can't rap but I can get on stage and twerk" she laughed but he kept a straight face. "Yeah okay keep playing Justice"

Justice wrapped her arms around his torso "I'm just playing so stop looking like that. But honestly I'll definitely go you know I'm all about supporting you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't judge me for using Summer Walker's songs 😭🙃 I love her music but wanted to use a different face claim .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?
61.2K 1.8K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
62.7K 2K 32
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๐™๐™š๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ