Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Kings birthday and cheer

0 0 0
By sammyisamazzing

(Cheer uniform)

(Balcony appearance)

(Travel outfit)

(Lilly's balcony outfit)
Henry Pov
      I walk into the office of Char seeing her stressed as she studies economics. "I don't understand how economics will help me be a Queen," she yells at her book I snicker. "You tell me how to find pie or dissecting a frog  will help me be head of a stubborn princess security me," Sam says walking in. Charlotte rolls her eyes. "So you have a cheer performance before going home for the kings birthday," Sam informs us for this up coming weekend. "That's fine the game is on Thursday. We fly out on Friday morning," she responds. "Yes your teachers know that you will be gone so they have time to get the stuff together," Sam sits down.
Charlotte POV
The next few days I gather up the classes makeup work. Throughout the week I joined cheer team for practice. I learn quickly how to do some stunts loving the faces of the guards every time someone throws me up in the air. We get to the game it's senior night. I shake Pom pomps posing with both teams. I shake them hard cheering throwing me up in the air. The next morning I wake up grabbing my school bag I yawn grabbing Starbucks before heading to the airport. I wave at the cameras trying to hide my tiredness at 5am. I get on the plane Henry smiles as he follows me onto the plane. I drink my chai tea latte. I'm start on my essay for government class and a project for that class. I slept for two hours. Henry gently wakes me up to change into a dress I smile waving at the cameras as I step out running towards seeing Aela and Nova hugging them. Amelia runs and hugs me tightly. Lexi runs with me I smile loving that her parents agreed to  let her join the party. We walk to my pa rents I curtsy "Welcome home Charlotte," my mom said as we head to the cars. The next day I get Lexi dressed doing a little of makeup just lip gloss, blush, some eyeshadow and a little bit of sparkle in highlighter. I curl her hair as she watches a movie. "Are you excited for the balcony and parade?" I ask as I braid some of her hair. "Yes I been practicing my curtsy and my wave," she said smiling. I smile "Well you are more prepared then I am," I reply put little diamond earrings on her and putting a small fascinator to finish her look. I get ready "Lexi seems not nervous at all," Henry says kissing my forehead. "Well she's 5 she and Amelia are best friends," I smile up at him. I smile waving at the cameras as we exit the house heading to the carriage. I get in hugging my cousins and Amelia before sitting down. We get behind my parents carriage. Amelia and Lexi sit politely waving at the cameras. We exit the carriage I enter the palace. Lexi looks scared looking at the balcony doors. Amelia grabs her hand after following me out on the balcony. I position them in front of me. Henry puts a hand on Lexis shoulder as cameras flash. I turn to my cousin Nova "This is a beautiful." I wave at the cameras as the military marches past us. "Well next year you have a choice to join in the military it will be a great training for when you become queen," Nova said. "I'm taking a few military appearances coming up. I think this summer I have a military parade," I turn and watch the planes fly over. Lexi waves crazily at them. Henry squeezes my hand gently as we head back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 24
*Book 1 of Reuniting The Council Series* Hundreds of years ago, a dragon slayer king, lost his mate. Without his queen he becomes miserable and depre...
145 7 9
Starts at TVD 6x19 and then goes into TO 2x17 and beyond, then goes into TVD 6x20 - S6 Finale and back to pre-TO S3. I Bow To No One Series - Book 1...
61.6K 2.5K 34
24 year old Charlotte has always imagined herself as a normal girl with a doting father that gives her any and everything a girl could want. Like the...
The Anon By alex :)

Teen Fiction

2.1M 75.9K 32
One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and h...