𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽! 彡 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧

By discoshoto

✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣! . "Dude, he's so 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦." "You're just a simp." "I'm not a 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱. I'm just supportin... More

𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽!
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
01 | the city of seoul
02 | girls night
03 | dance like crazy
04 | oops. hi!
05 | slayyyy
06 | preheating the oven
07 | ikykwklk
08 | jeogiyo noona hoksi namjachingu isseoyo
09 | chocolatechip
10 | smiley face
11 | おはよう
12 | abort mission
13 | brunch
14 | fishies
15 | caramel popcorn
16 | poll
17 | display names
18 | late to the party
19 | caramel macchiato
20 | maybe
21 | baka
22 | delivery
23 | let's go bowling
24 | lovely ew cousin
25 | 3racha
26 | this is competition
28 | keep you safe
29 | hot guy minho
30 | giggles
31 | the morning after
32 | destination heartbreak
33 | rebound of some sort
34 | fucking drunk
35 | what a coincidence
36 | friends, or something
37 | connected
38 | moon
39 | so over it
40 | softy seungmin
41 | jisung's rizz
42 | my pleasure
43 | let's go karaoke!
44 | kiss you
45 | 東京
𝗗𝗟𝗠𝗟𝗨
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
01 | chicken nuggets
02 | blocked
03 | left on read
04 | black cat
05 | babygirl binnie
06 | kinda toxic tbh
07 | hanging out should be easier
08 | it was supposed to be a happy birthday
09 | ready for takeoff
10 | the perfect assistant
11 | don't let me love you
12 | passport in a sock drawer
13 | blue lagoon
14 | that's it? no details?
15 | hot girls
16 | sand on your feet

27 | teacher bahng

1.5K 57 159
By discoshoto

"CHAPTER 27"
teacher bahng
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When you said that you were bad at bowling, you really meant it.

You have some kind of deviation to the left. No matter how you throw the ball, it always goes towards the left and it barely touches any of the pins because it's already in the gutter when it arrives. It truly is bad.

Jisoo is laughing every time you throw the ball. "Riles, I know you said you were bad, but you're really bad at this."

You flip her off and plop down on the bench. It's Rin's turn next. She's actually really good at bowling. You're surprised. She's one of the two that really keeps you guys in the top, with Chris being the other one.

Seungmin and Jisoo are somewhat average. Seungmin doesn't really care about it so he's not trying too hard. He's just playing and spends most of his time looking at Rin instead. There's something about her and he can't figure out what it is.

Jisoo is not that bad either. She's not good like Rin, but she can throw those bowling balls with a high speed and they surely get the pins to the ground. There were a few spares here and there, so her points are alright.

But you? Oh, that's a whole different story. You're the worst. No only in your team, no, from every person in your group. The "gutter" image has played more times for you alone than it did for kids on the lane on your right. It's really embarassing.

"Can someone help the poor girl? All she does is throw the ball in the damn gutter," Jisoo whines. You can see the slight smirk around her face. You wish you could smack it off her face. You don't need help.

"I don't need help, shut up," you say, grabbing the ball and walking towards the lane. You take a stance and swing your arm back, then throwing the ball. It rolls and rolls... and rolls right into the gutter. No pins down, obviously.

Chris grimaces. "I know you don't want the help, but let me give you a tip," he says as he stands up. He can't bear seeing how you keep throwing the same ball over and over again and it never going in a straight line.

Chris grabs a ball and gives it to you. "Show me how you hold the ball."

You nod and take the ball from him, then showing him how you hold it. He nods, "Ah, what if you move your finger slightly? Like this?"

He stands a little closer to you, his left hand cupping yours so the ball is more steadied. With his right hand he moves some of your fingers and angles your wrist a little. "I think it will be a little better if you hold it like this. And since you have a slight deviation to the left, you might want to angle your body a little to the right instead."

Chris lets go of your hand, then angling your body slightly so you're facing the other lane a little bit more. It feels wrong to have your body angled in this direction, but you trust him. Maybe you'll actually hit some pins this time.

"And now for the throwing," Chris mumbles, walking to your back and standing right behind you. Your eyes widen as you notice how close he's standing. Against you, helping you out...

Your body feels like it's on fire. You have no idea how your legs are still standing in the same position as Chris advised you to. His right hand is wrapped around yours again, and his body is steadied so you won't fall. He holds your arm up, angles it a little and moves his head close to yours.

"Try to keep your hand in this same angle when you swing backwards so it doesn't change course," he mumbles, looking at the pins in the distance. "You might be able to hit a spare still if you throw it right."

Are you still breathing? You feel like you might not even be breathing anymore. Chris is standing so close to you that you might actually pass out if he doesn't step away from you.

And he does.

You mentally facepalm yourself. You didn't really mean it, it wasn't that bad. Right? It was all you have ever dreamt of.

He moves to your right side and smiles. "When you swing back, try holding your hand like this," he says, then mimicking the movement. "Think you can do it?" he asks. And you just nod.

Chris steps aside. "Alright then! Show me!" he says, a smile around his face. You nod at him, no words coming out. You're afraid nonsense will come out if you open your mouth.

With everything in mind that Chan just explained, you swing your arm back and to the front, letting go of the ball and watching as it rolls over the lane. And it rolls, and rolls...

And actually hits seven pins.

You gasp, "Oh my gosh, I hit some pins!" you bring out, turning to Chris and smiling. "Thank you! It worked!" You bow multiple times to him and keep repeating your thanks to him. He chuckles.

"No problem," he says, bowing back. "I needed to help a teammate out. Now you can score points too, and who knows, maybe you'll beat me next time we go bowling."

He winks and walks back to the bench. It's Rin's turn, so you quickly get back to the bench as well.

Next time...

Does that mean there is a next time with the group? Or did he just ask you out to go bowling together?

No matter what it is, the fact he helped you out is already reason enough to scream.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

queen_jisoo reacted to your story: 🤣

meow_minho liked your story

xxcb97xx liked your story

seungmo liked your story

binniebunny reacted to your story: 🥹

musicallymya reacted to your story: 🤣

lovely_laska reacted to your story: 😜

xxcb97xx replied to your story: that's okay, you know, now i could help you out instead
> ryerye: hah... damn right you did...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Can we go out?" Jisung asks, looking at the group. "Like to a club?"

"You? You want to go to a club? Why?" Minho asks with a frown, looking at Jisung. "You're not the one that would usually suggest that."

"I think he just wants a reason to make out with Robin," Seungmin scoffs, taking the results from the guy at the register. "Thank you," he says with a bow.

"No! That's not it–" he stammers, but Minho's looking at him with a huge frown. Jisung sighs. "Alright maybe I do want to spend some time with Robin, and that seems to be the right way... I want to see her dance."

"She's a terrible dancer," Minjoo says, looking at the guys. "Trust me, she's terrible."

"Even better!" he smiles, nodding. "So, can we go?"

"We have to ask the others."

"I told you I'd beat you!" Robin screams from a few feat away from the group at the register, pointing her finger at Changbin with a smirk. "I knew it! Ah, this is the best feeling ever!"

"You still didn't win overall," he scoffs, looking away from the purple haired girl. "So you didn't exactly win."

"But I beat you! That's all I wanted, really."

"It's just three points!"

"I still beat you, Changbin!"

He sighs and looks away, making the others around him laugh. Rin chuckles, "I'm sorry we won. Our lane was just amazing."

"Except for Riley," Alaska mumbles, looking at you who's standing a few feet away from the small group she's in. "She was terrible."

"Not after Chris helped her out, though," Rin mumbles, shrugging. "She got the hang of it and actually scored us some points. Not much, I was still the one beating everyone, but she got some."

"Yeah, man, how come you're so good at bowling?" Jisoo asks. "I never knew that."

She chuckles, "It's one of my hobbies. I've been bowling my whole life, I think. I wasn't as good at first but now I'm quite good. It's not something I tell people. It's a nice surprise when they play against me. It worked, didn't it?"

Jisoo nods, "Surely did. I was surprised, and I've known you for quite some time."

"I was impressed, too," Seungmin says as he walks up to the group. Alaska smirks slightly. Oh, so he cares, huh?

"You're really good," he says with a nod. "It was fun playing against, and with you today."

"The same counts for you!" Rin says with a bow. Jisoo grins and locks eyes with Laska, who grins back. They both can see what's going on here.

"Guys, listen!" Jisung suddenly shouts, making everyone look up. This makes you frown.

"What's up?" you ask.

"Who wants to go out?"

"It's Tuesday!" Mya shouts, shaking her head. "We can't possibly be going to a club and get wasted!"

"You never do anyway," you point out, making her look away. "Your point? You guys shouldn't be going out either when you have work tomorrow."

"I'll take whatever the consequences are," Alaska shouts, making you, Changbin, Robin, Jisoo, and Jisung shout. "Hell yeah!"

"Fine, but we won't be out for long," Chris says. Jisung nods. "Of course! Just a couple of drinks to end the night and then we can all go home. How does that sound?"

"I'm in," Lanhua says, nodding. "I can use a good drink."

"I'm down too," Minjoo answers, looking around the group. "And Mya is too, even though she doesn't want to."

"I just think it's a bad idea!" she mumbles, shaking her head.

"But it will be fun! You should come," Jeongin says, making Mya jerk her head towards her side to see Jeongin. She nods. "You're right, maybe it will be fun."

You and Alaska gasp. "Oh my gosh," she mumbles, looking at you. "Are you thinking the same thing as me?"

"Obviously!" you whisper. "If we want her to do anything, we have to ask Jeongin! Should we ask him to ask her to drink alcohol so we can get her tipsy?"

"We should!"

"Guys, that's mean," Renee says, looking at you and Alaska. "You guys wouldn't do that, right?"

"Tsk, no," you say, waving her off. "We would never do such a thing."

"Never!" Alaska says. But the look you two give each other says otherwise. You two wanted Mya to get tipsy for so long, and maybe today will be the day. You two just have to see it.

So, that's the plan for you and Alaska.

Only neither of you knew that the night would go totally different.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"riley speaks :)"

ohhh what's gonna happen?? will the angst finally come?? or will i make it go well for once?? lemme know ur thoughts hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 270 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
87.7K 2.9K 40
Everyone is born with a soulmate. No matter where or who you are, once you turn 19 everything your soulmate writes on their body will show up on your...
49.8K 1.3K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...
17.1K 894 15
Every day was filled with anxiety and the need to walk on eggshells in her own home. Y/N never even wanted him as her mate, he was chosen for her des...