The Alpha Second Mate

By official_ruru

Anna Reynolds, burdened by the disgrace and death of her father, Beta Darius Reynolds, who was responsible fo... More

The Sins of the Father
The Wolves Talk
A little Freedom
Friends of the past.
The Mate Dance
A glitch in my story
Alpha Kaden's Torture
A beginning I had not hoped for
The Change
The Silence
Life in the Pack
Diety Forbids
The Slightest Possibility
The Shift Under The Full Moon
Call me by my name
A New Dawn
Another Possibility
The Meadow
The Luna Binding Ritual
A Mad Dog
The Alpha King is Dead
The Strength of Hundred Wolves
The Safe Room
Gathering of Alphas
The King's Choice
Two days and Three nights (1)
Two Days and three nights (2)
Rabid wolves
The True Sinner
The Alpha Queen
How it all ends
Author Note
New book- The Werewolf Witch
Happy New Year
New Book- Sway Me (book 1)

A glimpse into the past

7.2K 195 2
By official_ruru

30. A glimpse into the past
.
.
.

Twenty six years ago...

"The mate dance is in three weeks, you will finally get to meet your mate Tamara" Sahara said, looking at her little sister

"This whole thing is just weird to me, what if I do not want what the moon goddess has chosen for me" Tamara whined. She has never believed in the moon goddess crazy idea of forcing two strangers together.

"The moon goddess makes no mistake" Sahara said.

"Then how come you are yet to find your mate. Have you thought of the possibility that your mate might not even exist, maybe he is dead, does that mean you will spend your whole life alone and wondering why you could not get happiness" Tamara reasoned with feistiness in her words.

"Tamara—you really should not think that way. Look Reina is happy with her mate" Sahara reasoned as well, her little sister was too wild and she feared that her wild nature might cause harm to her.

"Reina looks delusional to me. Don't worry, I will be ready for the mate dance" Tamara faked a smile

"Thank you" Sahara smiled back, satisfied that she had been able to convince her to go to the mate dance. The mate dance was compulsory for the royals but she knew her sister all too well , Tamara try find a way to escape going to the mate dance.

"Well, good night sister, I better get some rest so that I can chip into the mate dance preparation" Tamara says to dismiss her sister.

She was definitely not going to sleep, there was a party down town, in the human town called Gerdia, but her sister does not have to know about that.

As soon as Sahara left her room, she waited a few minutes just in case her sister came to continue her pep talk about mates or rather raise another from the numerous so called atrocities she had committed.

Tamara knew that she was a wild child, but she loved having her freedom, this pack thing wasn't working for her and to make matters worse, she felt like being royalty was a greater burden.

A werewolf pack was one thing but a royal werewolf pack was another thing, she was tired of being stuck in the palace deep inside the forest that none of the humans had thought to venture.

It was funny to her though, she always thought the humans were curious beings but she was wrong, not a single soul had dared to step foot in the forest just outside the town of Gerdia.

Humans were now fearful, the forest was indeed vast, maybe they are worried to be eaten by wild animals and they were not wrong though, werewolves were just as vicious as wild animals , as a matter of course she felt that werewolves were even worse.

It wasn't an easy thing sneaking out of the castle, but she had mastered the art of doing so every time without getting caught or maybe the werewolves guards were sloppy in their work but she could care less, you would not have anything stop her from grasping the little freedom that she could get.

Just as soon as she was off the castle grounds, she removed her clothes folded them and placed it inside her back pack, she then shifted and grabbed the bag by her teeth and ran into the forest.

She was a few walk away from the town, when she shifted back into her human form and put on her clothes. Despite she thought being a werewolves was a burden, she admitted to the perks that came from it, she had just ran several miles and she was still standing flawless and her breathing was just as though she had taken a walk.

She composed herself, hid her bag in the trees and ventured into the town. It was beautiful, she had always loved the town, the lights, the music, humans and their petty behavior, all was fascinating to her.

She made her way through the town, to a club house just few blocks away from the forest, it was a college party and she had managed to get an invite during her last escapade into the town by a bunch of college boys that found her irresistible and sexy.

It was all thanks to her werewolf genes, that charm and the effect she got from the clueless humans, it was all because of who she is.

The loud music could be heard few feet away from the road Tamara was currently on, excitement filled her body as she made her way into the club house.

A sea of young people filled the entire building, the loud music vibrated also throughout the fore walls, sending a bit of a frenzy into her body, the flickers of different colors of lights set the turn as the young men and women danced their hearts out while being intoxicated.

She wondered what it was like to be drunk in fact she craved for a hang over, she wanted to feel it but sadly the human alcohol was not going to give her that and she was not permitted to drink werewolf alcohol, her father would not allow it, he felt that werewolf were already on high hormones, no need to fuel it.

Werewolf alcohol was very rare and not just anyone could come in possession of it.

She made her way to the bar, she would not be able to get drunk, she would be able to feel the bitter taste of the alcohol and simply imagine it.

She was already on her fifteenth glass of vodka, and she was asking for more, the bartender was staring at her in confusion, trying to understand how the woman in front of him was not staggering and her words were not coming out in slurs.

She chuckles "I am paying you for the drinks, I don't think you should be worried about how I drink and the amount I take"

"But you should slow down miss" the young bartender smiled weakly at her, a worried look painted on his face.

Tamara was close to snapping at the man before her but she held herself back, she put on her most flirtatious smile, and stroked his hands resting on the table, she fixed her gaze at him, her eyes piercing into his just enough to entice him and not frighten him away before she says " That is why I have been sitting here, I know you will protect me if anything happens— I trust you"

"You–you do?" The bartender asks, definitely stunned at how a breathtaking woman was interested in him.

"Yes" she purred, she was about to say something else when a laugh came just a few seat from her, ending the trance she had created on the bartender.

She snarls lowly, and turned to face the person that had interrupted her, her eyes widen as she take in the face of the person before her, he was simply breathtaking, flawless and she could always taste his masculinity in her tongue.

Her breath hitched.

"This alcohol has no effect on you" his strong and flirty voice reached her ears and she felt sparks flew through her body, it was not a mate bond but it was something and she knew that she was attracted to this man before her. She was confused on who he was, he did not smell like a human neither a werewolf or those vampire creatures.

"Do you have anything that will, since you seem to know me so well ?" she played along

He chuckles "I don't know you by name, but I know what you are and I can give you what can get you to that edge"

"Really" she raised an eyebrow but she was anticipating that this stranger could actually give her that.

"Yes" the stranger declared proudly, he stood up from his seat and walked away

Tamara frowns, what was that all about?, she thought, but he was offering something that she wished for, but it was dangerous to follow this stranger, but then again she was a werewolf and she could defend herself, she is also the child of a strong wolf so it would take a lot of strength to defeat her.

She stood up from her seat and followed his trail, it led to the upper floor of the club and surprisingly no one stopped her.

It led her to a door, she contemplated for few seconds , before she made up her mind and opened the door and stepped in.

As soon as she entered the room, the door closed behind her, the strange man grabbed her and descended his lips against hers, she immediately felt sworn, she had kissed a few human boys but none of them felt like this.

She matched his fierceness and kissed him back hungrily " I see you are attracted to me" she said in between the kiss

"You are a beautiful woman, I must confess, any man can see that" the man replied.

She pushed him off her " you know what I am but you do not fear me, you do not fear what I can do to you" she said proudly

The man smirked "You are a werewolf, a beautiful one at that, I mean you no harm"

"And what are you?" She asks as she scanned around the room, the room was almost like a suite, like the rooms in the castle, big and extravagant.

"I am a wizard, a seer, anything you want but all I want to talk about and see is you right now" he replied cockily, he strode across the room and opened a cabinet, he brought out a glass bottle containing a light pink liquid and poured the content into two glasses and handed one of the glass to her.

"You know, we are taught to not accept things from strangers" she said hold the drink.

The strange man down his at a go, and stumbled a little "hard every time" he commented "You know that saying is for humans" he added

"You could have put wolfsbane in this" she raised her point

"And you would have felt it by now. You don't have drink it if you don't want to but that is the only alcohol that we supernatural can get drunk from" he said

Tamara eyes widens, she stared at the liquid in her hand, her sister would definitely faint if she saw her right now, her parents would throw a fit but it was her chance to feel what the humans feel and she was going to take it even if it was naive of her, if she was to die at least she can die knowing that she led her life she way she wanted.

She down the content in the glass at a go and the effect of the drink kicked in immediately that she stumbled on her feet, before she hit the ground, the stranger caught, he smiles before saying " told you it was the good stuff"

"It sure is" she giggled then found her balance "my name is Tamara, what is yours?"

"I am Neal" the stranger smiled.

They both drank and played music in the room, Tamara was contented, she knew that this was exactly the humans felt when they were intoxicated and she was loving it.

She moved her body to the beat while Neal glide his body against hers, the room was already heating up and the alcohol in her system wiping out her sense of reason, before she knew it, she grabbed Neal and placed a kiss on his lips, kissing him eagerly and Neal was quick to follow in the rhythm.

Soon clothes were off, and Neal was already stroking her naked breast while she rubbed her fingers through his body as they continued to kiss ferociously.

Neal lifted her up from the ground, not breaking the kiss and walked to the bed at the far end of the room, he dropped her lightly as they continued their caressing.

Tamara didn't even know it, when Neal's member entered into her core until she felt the sharp pain and she knew he had captured her virtue.

She gasps and she bite her lips hard from the pain. She pulled Neal body closer to her and Neal must have felt taken that as a sign to continue and he stroke inside her softly for few seconds before he began pounding into her.

Her moans and his grunts filled the room as Neal pounded rapidly into her, sending her into a world of ecstasy, the feeling continued for as long as she could remember until her body couldn't take it anymore and her walls shook and tightened around Neal's member and she orgasmed and soon after Neal followed pouring his seeds into her walls and her womb and they both collapsed on the bed.

A smile took over Tamara face, before her eyes began to close exhausted and she falls asleep feeling satisfied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
3.4K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
8.3K 451 26
~~Second book in Alpha series~~ ~~Sequel but can be read without reading "The Alpha's To Mark"~~ ~~~~BEING REWRITTEN~~~~ Prince Theo is coming of ag...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...