Outsider ||JJK||

By JiY0oV

"I could care any less..." Throughout all her life, Haruka Andō was hidden away in the small countryside of T... More

《0》Outsiders |PREQUEL|
《1》Conceal
《2》The Curse User
《3》Not The Same
《4》Alone
《5》Run & Hide
《6》Six Eyes
《7》Nowhere to Hide
《8》The Deal
《9》Distance
《10》God is a Woman
《11》Familiar Face
《12》The Cursed Finger |END OF PREQUEL|
《13》A Dangerous Spark
《14》The Vessel
《15》 Stronger
《16》Dim Promise
What if...? (SPECIAL ONE SHOT)
《17》Lingering Doubt
《18》Hidden Despair
《19》Past Never Dies
《20》 The Past & The Present
《21》Future Plans
《22》Uncanny Truth
《23》Bitter Past
《24》Andō's Will
《25》DownFall
《26》Rolling in the Deep
《27》BreakDown

|SEASON 1| COMPLETE ✔

1.8K 133 32
By JiY0oV

!! Congratulations on completing Season 1!!

I'm happy for those who gave this ff a chance and stayed! 

I look forward to writing S2 and I hope you guys are too!

~Thank you so much for the support~

And now...

We'll proceed to look over brief character info on my OC 

OC INFO....so far from Season 1

(written in Kanji)

NAME:  

春花  [ HARUKA]  安東 [ANDŌ]

Age:

27

Alias:  

"Haru" (Getou, Yuji, Nanami)

"Haruka" (Gojo & Taiki)

"Master" (Curses)

Height:

177 cm / 5'10

Birthday: 

1/5

Birthplace:

A small town on the outskirts of Tokyo.

Affiliation:

Gojo Satoru (working under a hidden contract)

Heiress of the Andō Clan 

Grade Rank (Unregistered):

Grade 1 Sorcerer (alias)

(Real Rank: Special Grade)

Visual description:

Haru always wears a poker face or even an irritated face when around Gojo. She has short messy purple hair, followed along with bangs. Her real eyes represent a sunset sky, with a star embedded in the middle. But she hides it with her Cursed energy which is seen in a hazel color. Her skin is slightly darker compared to others, similar to Yuji's.

She is quite tall and physically well-fit since she has become accustomed to close combat. 

Family:

She has quite a complicated family history.

Her father is Taiki Zen'In. According to Gojo, Taiki was rumored to become Head of the Zen'In for inheriting the Poisonous Butterfly. But was murdered along with his wife before that could happen. Taiki grew tired of the customs of the family, often fighting against the inhuman things they would do. He was forced into an arranged marriage and thus ran away with his lover, Kana Andō.

Her mother is Kana Andō, a descendant of the prestigious Andō. It was unsure whether she had the inherited curse technique. She has light lavender hair, with hazel eyes. From Haru's memories, her mother was kind. But there is very little known about her.

Since Zen'In blood courses through her, she is Cousins with Megumi Fushiguro since both of their dads are brothers. This makes Maki and Mai Zen'In their Aunt's.

Belongs to a prestigious clan, 安東 (Andō). Not much has been learned about them other than they could wield Curses at will. No one knows the origin of this class, nor their purpose. They were massacred by Michizane Sugawara, who led it with an army of Jujutsu Sorcerers. Despite claiming the 1st heir's head, Mikoto Andō, the Andōs survived though they have been under secrecy since their presence alone will alarm the Jujutsu World. 

Abilities & Skills:

Inherited Techniques:

Eyes Of The King (King's Eyes) - This ability grants her the power to have dominance over the Curses.  It even allows her to understand and communicate with Curses. Along with this ability, there is a hidden one called Curse Contract which allows her to make contracts with Curses who wish to work under her until she or the Curse dies. 

Poisonous Butterfly - A technique that belongs to the Zen'In. Her father, Taiki, had this ability resulting in him being elected as the Head of the Clan. The technique was then passed down to Haru, though she's unable fully master them since the King's Eyes are her dominant technique. 

Domain Expansion: 

Confirm that she has it but has yet to use it.

Innate Domain:

Hall of the Kings - A haven where the rest of the King's Eyes users reside, an abyss of mystery that Haru has yet to learn.

Combat:

Despite having Curses, Haru herself also fights along in hand-to-hand combat. 

Gojo has urgently trained her physically, that way she won't have to rely on her curses as much. 

She currently carries guns which she wields with her own Curse Energy, which she rarely uses. 

Likes:

Food  & Pastries

Being Alone

Megumi 

Dislikes:

Jujutsu Sorcerers

Socializing

Cause of Stress:

Gojo Satoru

Personality

She's quite reserved and prefers not to talk. The cause of this was mostly because she was isolated as a child due to her inherited technique and this only got worse after her parents' death.  She could care less about what others do or think of her and does her own thing. She's expressed great hatred towards Jujutsu Sorcerers early on since her parents were murdered by one. Her kindness does not come easily, but she's shown a bit towards younger students like Megumi and Yuji. 

Love interests:

|Getou Suguru| 

At first, Getou's intentions were to get Haru to join him. But as they two spent their time together more and more, he became a little more open to her, but he did his best not to talk about himself too much and this caught Haru's attention. She wanted to know about him more. But out of nowhere, Getou went missing and since then...every once in a while, she sometimes thinks about him. In another world, Getou and Haru eventually fall in love since they are both quite similar, but due to the nature of the Andō, their relationship cannot blossom. 

|Gojo Satoru| 

Ever since knowing of her existence, Gojo has made it obvious about his interest in her, even going so far as to blackmail her into a deal. He's constantly bothering her in every way he can, much to her dismay. He considers Haru as someone close to him, an equal to his level of power. Ironically since their Clans have clashed in the past. But despite their history, Gojo remains by her side. Often staying over at her place and eating the meals she makes.  

|??Nanami Kento??|

Haru and Nanami are comfortable with each other after expressing their dislike toward a certain sorcerer. They've become drinking buddies.

.
.
.
.

I will be updating Haru's info for the next season~

If you guys have any questions~ Feel free to type in the comment section down below~

[SEE YA NEXT SEASON!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.6K 37
Y/N gets recruited from her home country to Jujutsu High in Tokyo after accidentally using Reverse Cursed Technique in an accident as a child. She st...
5.8K 132 9
Being Toji's daughter he tried to keep you out of that horrible world but a unfortunate series of events started to happen as soon as you became asso...
62.6K 3.1K 37
Noriko Kamo, an adopted member of the Kamo Saiin - and by default the renown sorcery clan - is sent off to Tokyo in a means to spread both clan influ...
792 49 5
"Is it strange? The purpose of strength nor the nature of fulfillment never crossed my mind. I never sought to be understood... yet I was. I... I tho...