Faking it -Jude Bellingham

By Melsxoxx

Jude Bellingham and Elena Sainz do not get along but they have to pretend to be in love. Will it bring them c... More

.
..
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
10
011
012
013

008

2.5K 41 3
By Melsxoxx

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz
MADRID, SPAIN

LIKED BY: Carlossainz, Judebllingham AND OTHERS
Elenasainz: my happy place ☀️🍹

COMMENTS

Username: so pretty!

Isabellelopez: miss you already!
-elenasainz:miss you more😭

Username: Carlos is so beautiful

Username: waiting for jude to comment

francisca.cgomes: gorgeous!
-elenasainz: miss you🫶🏼

~~

I head into my apartment and leave my suitcase near the door I'll deal with that tomorrow I'm too tired right now. It's been about a week since jude came to my apartment and we had an argument we've not spoke since. I spent the week in Madrid and he's been training.

I'm watching tv when I get a message from jude.

MESSAGES

Jude
Hey

Elena
Hi

Jude
The game is tomorrow if you want to come, I've got your ticket so I'll send it you.

Elena
Ok thanks I'll let you know if come

Jude
Ok

Opened.

I reread the messages and and try to decide if I should go or not, I'll decide in the morning right now I just need to sleep I'm so tired.

~~

It's 3:30pm and I've spent all day in bed watching greys anatomy, the match is at 7:45pm so if I'm going to go I need to get ready now as I need to get the train down to Manchester. Mason told me to come and Isabelle said I should just go, so I get up from my bed and quickly get ready.

I leave the train station and get an Uber to the stadium, I head inside to my seat.

"Hey elena come sit here" I hear someone say I turn around confused. I see Sasha jacks girlfriend, I smile and head towards her I've only met her briefly a couple times but she's really nice.

"Heyy Sasha so nice to see you" I say to her giving her a hug.

"I know it's been so long, here sit next to me" she says patting the seat next to her.

"So you here to watch mason or jude" she says, I do an awkward laugh.

"Erm both" I tell her, she nods.

"So what's going on with you and jude" she asks me. I pause not knowing how to respond.

"We're seeing each other but it's very new so don't want to announce anything yet" I tell her.

"I understand that, it's hard dealing with the fans sometimes but I'm happy for you guys" she says with a smile.

"Thanks Sasha" I say to her.

The game is over and England won, I say bye to Sasha but we make plans to meet up. I go down to see mason like I usually do as I'm not sure if I'm meant to speak to jude.

"Hey you came" mason says pulling me into a long hug.

"Just for you" I say hugging him back. Someone clears there throat I let go of mason and turn to see jude there giving us a glare.

"Hi" I say to him feeling awkward.

"Hi" he says back , I see from the corner of my eye mason trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Well this has been nice, I'm gonna go find my family bye guys" mason says kissing the side of my head and waving bye to jude. I want to kill him why is he leaving me alone with jude.

As he's walking away he turns back around "you need a lift home lena" he asks me I'm about to respond yes but jude answers before I can.

"It's alright I'll drop her home mase" he says to him, masons nods and walks off. I don't want to go home with him great.

"It's fine I'll get the train home" I say to him.

He rolls his eyes "your not getting the train back at this time" he says to me.

"Fine I'll just message mason asking if he can take me home" I say to him.

"No I said I'll take you home it's not a big deal" he says.

"Fine ok" I say avoiding eye contact not knowing what to say now.

"Did you enjoy the game" he says as we walk out.

"Yeah it was good, you played well" I say to him.

"Thanks" he says. We get to his car I'm about to get in but I hear him scoff. I turn around to see what his problem was.

"What the fuck elena" he says I hold back rolling my eyes now what have I done.

"What jude" I ask confused.

"Why are you wearing masons shirt" he says glaring at my shirt.

I get in the car and laugh a bit, that's what he's getting so worked up over,
"Cause I always wear his shirt, what did you want me to wear your shirt" I say sarcastically.

"Yes" he said , I looked at him in shock.

"Why don't you ask one of the many girls you dm to wear your shirt" I joke , he rolls his eyes.

"I've not actually spoken to any girls and I'm not going to" he says.

"Good" I say he starts driving, we've got a long journey.

"I didn't know I was meant to wear your shirt, I thought you wouldn't want me to" I say to him.

"I don't want you to wear my shirt, but we're meant to be a thing so that means wearing my shirt" he says.

"Right" I say back I don't know why I thought he wanted me to wear his shirt.

We've been driving for about 2 hours and my stomach rumbles a bit.

"Jude" I say turning to him.

"Nope Elena" he says

"You didn't even know what I was going to say" I say to him.

"Go on then tell me what you were going to say" he turns to me.

"shall we get some food" I say to him.

"No" he says.

"Please jude" I beg.

"No Elena it's late" he says

"it's not that late , cmon Jude I'm hungry" I say.

He doesn't reply so my plan is to annoy him.

"Pretty please jude" I say he rolls his eyes.

"Fine what do you want" he says .

"Yayy thanks judey" I say clapping my hands.

"Don't call me that" he says.

"Ok judey" I say.

"I'm being serious otherwise I won't get you food" he says.

"No im joking" I say, he just laughs.

"McDonald's is on the way that ok" he asks.

"Yepp I love McDonald's" I tell him.

We go through the drive through but jude doesn't get anything.

"Thanks for my food Bellingham" I say to him.

"No worries" he says back.

"Why didn't you get anything" I ask him.

"McDonald's is not healthy" he says .

"So it tastes nice" I say.

"Well I've got to stay in shape, to maintain this body" he says and lifts his shirt up to show his abs.

I slap his arm, he has an amazing body but I won't admit it to him.

I begin to eat my food feeling a bit awkward since he's not eating.

"Do you want some" I ask him.

He shakes his head "I'm alright thanks" he says.

"Here just have some fries" I say putting some near his mouth. He opens his mouth and I feed him a few fries.

"See knew you wanted them, there soo good" I say.

"Do you want some more" I ask him as he starts to drive again.

"It's ok you eat" he says, but I feed him some more cause I know he wants them.

"My mum wants to meet you" he says I pause.

"What, when and how does she know about me" I ask. He just laughs.

"Calm down, she said to invite you for dinner in a couple days. Jobe told her about you she's excited to meet you" he tells me.

"Ok that should be fine, what if she hates me" I ask feeling nervous.

"It'll be fine and it's not like your my actual girlfriend so don't worry" he says to me.

" I know but I still want her to like me" I say.

"She will for some reason everyone loves you don't get why though" he says.

"Hey I'm an amazing person thank you" I say to him.

"Hm whatever" he laughs.

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz

LIKED BY: Sasha_rebecca, trentarnold66 AND OTHERS.

Elenasainz: McDonald's fries>>

COMMENTS:

Username: omg she went to watch jude play.
-username: think she went for mason, she was wearing his shirt.
-username: so she's with mason not jude?
-username: no masons her best friend, we all think something is going on with Jude but nothing has been confirmed.

Sasha_rebecca: so nice seeing you!
-elenasainz: 💗💗

JudeBellingham: McDonald's fries>>
-elenasainz: told you to order some.

Username: ^ awh there so cute

Username: she was with Jude so cute!

Authors note:
Hey guys hope your enjoying so far, let me know what you think and what you want to see x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 245 13
Loading... "You spilled an entire americano on his brand new, white kit. On his first day here." "It was an accident!" An enemies to lovers story. W...
78.9K 1.8K 21
"In reality, I'm falling in love. I feel like the same thing is happening to you too." [ jude bellingham x fem! oc ] started; january 27, 2023
101K 3.4K 42
โ I'M TOO LATE TO MAKE YOU MINE, OUT OF TIME. โž JUDE BELLINGHAM X FEM!OC SOCIAL MEDIA AU crownsmist, 2023
558K 7.9K 66
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐...