My Shy Bride - [ ON HOLD ]

By SidNaaz_lovers_13

Man who fall in love with his women , His Shy Bride at first sight ❤️ SIDNAAZ ❤️ More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

1.7K 309 51
By SidNaaz_lovers_13

Happy Teacher's Day ❤️

Sidharth was on his flight , it's been few hours he came directly to airport from her home . He looked at the picture of her on his screen the one he shared from his mother's phone secretly . He remembered her father words " I need to talk with my family and specially my daughter to know what she want . I already forced her for marriage at such young age and I won't stress or force her to decide in a day or two , it's a life time commitment she can take as much as time she wants . At the end the final decision is hers " .

And he just nodded and left their place , didn't got any chance to meet her . He was just hoping and praying to receive a positive response from her side .

It was series of 5 ODI & 3 T20 matches , Sidharth didn't scored in first match 0*(0) . He came down on no.6 position in last over , last ball . In second match he scored 12*(4) not out . In third match he didn't get batting chance as openers finished the game . But in Fourth and Fifth match he scored back to back half century 50*(38) & 64*(48) , coming down 4 th position to bat .

In T20 series he left his mark as an bowler too , he is an all-rounder . He was highest wicket taker in the T20 matches , he got 12 wickets and scored 90* runs in 3 Matches . In first match itself he got 5 wickets in 4 overs , in second he got 3 wickets and last match he got 4 wickets in single over .

Sidharth parents were proud to see him receiving Man of Match & series Award in the last innings . He marked his game in the minds of people and selectors .

Santosh read everything in newspaper and heard his colleagues discussion " Haa maine bhi dekha sahi hai , ek dum fit hai uski 4 th position . Kya mast shots kehlta hai " .

( Yes I have seen too he is fit for 4 the position , he plays super shots )

" Bowling bhi mast dala " the other one said .

( Yes he bowled well )

Shehnaaz was not aware of anything of him playing as she didn't understand a single thing of cricket . It's not her cup of tea , she likes football , she watches WWE and her favourite was T-Drama's .

Shehnaaz had shared her feelings with her best friend Isha . Firstly Isha was shocked knowing about her marriage planning , she said " Ek baar mil ke kaise decide kar sakte ho ki tum zindagi bar saat reh pouge ya nahi ? First meet me sab acha impression bana ne ki koshish karte hai " . 

How are you deciding after one meet that you will stay together forever ? In first meet everyone tries to put good impression )

" Aur jaise tune bataya ki vo ghar jamai nahi ban na chahta phir tu kyun sonch rahe hai uske bare me . Tere shadi ki condition yahi thi na , tu uncle aunty ko chod ke nahi jana chahte hai aur ab vo compramise ke liye ready nahi hai so chill , koi dusre bakre ko pakdo jo tumare demands pure karne ready ho " Isha said .

( And you said he didn't want to be a Matrilocal then why are you thinking about him ? It was your condition before marriage right ? You don't want to stay away from uncle aunty and he is not ready to compramise so chill and look for another who is ready to fulfill your demands )

" Mujhe laga tu meri help karege but mere dimak ka kachra kar diya . Kisi kam ki nahi hai tu " Shehnaaz said huffing , she was searching for her airpodes she had kept on the night stand last night now she was unable to find them .

( I thought you will help me but you messed my mind more . You are no help )

***

Sidharth was coming back with his team after the series but he was sad and disappointmented as he didn't received any response from their side . His parents asked him to forget her and concentrate on cricket .

After the series he got lots of love and recognition , few brands were already appraoching him for promotions and too his greatest shock he was selected in CSK for 2 crore . Before he was playing for 20 lakhs and now it increased for 10 times more . And he is going to play under a Legend , his idol & no one can miss the big opportunity to share the dressing room with MSD . Soon the IPL going to start .

Sidharth was resting in his home and their was crowd infront of his home . His friends relatives and other cricket fans were continuously calling and coming to his house to congratulate him . He was also receiving lots of proposals but his heart and mind was stuck with her , Shehnaaz he mumbled and wanted to dial her father number many times in the one month but stopped himself .

He didn't want to put his self respect down when they were ignoring him he thought . What if they says he is nagging and being desperate . So he waited and waiting for their single call or any message .

Now he is stocking her IG , it took 2 days to get her I'd and to his luck it was public but it didn't had any single pictures of her , their was group picture of friends and family , some quotes and other random actors pictures . He was angry yet same time felt relaxed not finding her single pictures .

" Bas vo Ghar Jamai ke baat bhul jaye , uta ke le aunga usko " Sidharth mumbled to himself .

( Only if she forget about Matrilocal then I will pick her up from her home )

" Sidharth tune vo photos nahi dekhi maine bola tha na " Rita said coming to his room with the envelope which was laying on the dinning table since last night .

( Sidharth why didn't you saw the photos I showed )

Sidharth just gave her a look that he is not interested and laid back on his bed . Rita knows what her son wanted but they can't force other parents still she prayed for her son happiness . She caressed his head and said " Maine baat ki hai Shehnaaz ki mummy se unhone kaha vo sham tak ya kal subha tak call karenge jawab dene ke liye " .

( I have talked with Shehnaaz mother she said she will call till evening or in the morning to inform their answer for proposal )

Sidharth woke up with wide eye , his heart beat was racing . He nodded and laid his head on his mother lap . Rita asked concernly " Agar vo log mana kar diye tho " .

( What if they say No to our proposal )

" Tho ... Ladki ko he pata lunga direct tension he nako . Jab vo mere saath bag ke ayege apne ghar " he said with a chuckle but deep down he was shit scared of her response .

( Then I will charm her , then no tension we will ran away from home )

" chup badmash " she said and they both laughed .

( Shut Up idiot )

" Yaar bhaiya , maa kal bahar chalte hai na khane ke liye bahut din hogaye hum kahi saat nahi gaye " Preethi said joining them on the bed .

( Brother , mom we will go out tomorrow it's been months we went anywhere together )

" Tik hai " Maa said .

( okay )

" Ek mahina tho hua " Sidharth said .

( It's been only a month )

" Haa tho party karenge na 2 crore jo aarahe hai " Preethi said while laughing .

( Yes we are partying , 2 crores are coming )

" Maa iske ankhe pure mere paise par he hai " Sidharth said .

( Mom her eyes are always on my money )

" Haa sab kuch mera he tho hai " she said raising her imaginary collar as Ashok always say everything belongs to her daughter and Preethi teases her brother with it all the time .

( Yes because everything belongs to me )

" Haa haa kyun nahi " he mumbled , Rita was smiling at their banter .

( Yeah why not )

**
" Mummy mere kan dukh rahe hai "  Shehnaaz said wincing .

( Mom my ears are paining )

" Laga vo din bar kan me nahi dukte phir " Pammy replied sarcastically pointing towards her airpodes .

( Yeah keep that *airpodes* whole day it won't pain )

Santosh looked for other proposal and Shehnaaz was busy in her shopping and Drama's . Whenever the topic of sidharth proposal raised everyone gave positive reaction but the only hurdle was Resident son-in-law *Ghar Jamai* .

Pammy adviced if Sidharth has all the qualities we are looking in our son-in-law , he is caring , supportive , understanding and well mannered , his family is respected in society . And the priest said they will have very good pair , he said he will love her like Lord Shiva loved his wife . So they should also adjust and compramise for their children happiness and future .

Santosh nods his head thinking Shehnaaz was not interested to meet any other man , she said " If he didn't had any problem with being resident son-in-law then I would have said Yes to the proposal afterall he is all gentlemen and the family is so good . I got all positive vibes from them " .

Santosh informed Shehnaaz and Pammy about sidharth and his talk , he asked her " If everything is good and you like the man , we like the proposal then won't you mind adjusting for it " .

The only words left from Shehnaaz mouth " How will I stay without you "

" We are always their for you beta , don't think about us . Think about yourself , and him . If you feel he would never hurt you and stay by your side forever then give a chance " Pammy said caressing her hair .

" Dad is worried for you beta , you are not telling directly No to the proposal nor showing any interest in other proposals " Pammy informed .

" Don't talk nonsense , she can take all the time she needs . Don't stress her with it " Santosh said in stren voice and left the hall .

" I didn't mean to , I was just .. " Pammy trailed off her words looking at her husband back .

" Maa " Shehnaaz said looking at her parents in shock .

" You don't worry beta , I will check on him " saying Pammy left behind her husband .

The whole night , Shehnaaz thought alot and decided to give a chance to other guy or atleast talk before she decide with full clarity . After two days shehnaaz informed her parents that she will meet the guy who was selected from matrimonial site .

She was dressed in her jeans and top , she was going to meet him in a restaurant for lunch . She was not excited nor nervous , she was feeling tired . She didn't put any efforts to get ready , Why her parents believe in Birth Chart ? Why her birth chart shows for early marriage ? Just why ? She is just 22 year old wanted nothing more then her comfortable life which is suddenly disturbed .

Santosh dropped her in restaurant after meeting the guy with formal Hello , he waited for his daughter on other table far away from them but keeping his one eye .

Sidharth was in same resturant to book the table for dinner and saw Shehnaaz and her father with a man who was looking same as his age . Looking at Shehnaaz he felt immense happiness he was looking at her after a whole month , she looked cute in pink top and blue jeans . What are they doing and who is that man ?

And when he saw Santosh leaving them together and it didn't took him more seconds to understand the situation . It broke his heart , they are not considering his proposal and meeting some other guy . When they informed his mother they would answer them in a day or two .

He fisted his palm and looked at them , he didn't notice in his anger that Shehnaaz was not interested she was just lost and playing with her food . He was just seeing she was sitting with other man then him and it hurted him badly .

When he saw she was moving to other corner he followed behind her .

Santosh saw his daughter going towards washroom and ate his food while observing the guy .

" Shehnaaz " she heard her name and turned to look who was calling her . As she turned and looked at red hurtful eyes , he was looking at her with anger and hurt .

" If you don't consider me as your idol match then have some courtesy to inform that It's No from your side . Don't hang me in between with no response and see other man " He shouted , Shehnaaz was just shocked and rooted on her place . She didn't knew how to react or say , listening him she felt guilty but she needed clarity .

" I don't know what you have seen in him and what I lack " Sidharth said , he was not thinking straight and not giving her any chance to speak or react .

" Ohh it must be because I didn't wanted to be a Matrilocal , isn't it ? Just leave it fuck , Why am I even here talking to you " he said and left .

How's the chapter ?

Excited for next chapter ?

I need lots of love okay guys so
Like
Comment
Share & Follow

Thank You 😊

SIDNAAZ FOREVER 🫂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
78.8K 5.5K 20
how a forceful marriage turns into the most beautiful relationship of the world ❤❤
205K 18.1K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
176K 14.5K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀