Stupidity // Miles-42 X Fem!R...

由 TearsinHeart

"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low ch... 更多

Introduction
Terrible Day / A Stupid Party
Embarrassment.
Office Visit.
Third Time
Awkward Dinner/Another Party.
The Mall.
The Prowler.
Study Session / Snack Run.
Chips.
Breakfast Date (ish)
Rivalry.
Skipping Class
Janitors closet
Stalker / Groceries.
Newfound abilities
Couch
Absent / Normal
Test
Together / Suit
Sick
No Moments Alone
Shoot
Improving
Unwanted Company.
Long Conversation.

Attack / She's back.

8.1K 194 653
由 TearsinHeart

Miles was perched onto the top of a building, using his mask to zoom in and watch Y/N and Jackson study.

Not that he cared if they did, anyway.

"Hijo de puta..." He mumbled, watching Jackson scoot his chair closer to her.

"Yo, Miles. Get your ass over to my apartment!"

"Ahh, chill. I'm comin, I'm comin." He groaned, clutching his ear. Miles darted off the roof on which he was on.

He hated to leave Y/N's house. He wanted to know what Jackson was planning—if he was planning anything.

-

"Okay, well, that about sums up the homework." Jackson laughed slightly, leaning onto Y/Ns shoulder.

"Wow, thank you! You know, you're much more helpful than Miles." She leaned a little backward, feeling a little uncomfortable by how close he was.

"Don't mention it. But hey, I should get going, no?" Jackson glanced down at his fancy looking watch.

It seems as though he was trying to purposefully show it off, as he was facing it toward her direction.

"Yeah, you should get going. But uhm, thanks for helping me." Y/N gathered all her papers and placed it in her backpack, standing up while doing so.

They both stood in silence for a moment. Y/N could feel his eyes glaring at her lips, which made her feel a little bit more uncomfortable.

"So uh. You want me to walk you down?" She muttered. He snapped his head up, looking away from her lips.

He nodded his head and turned toward the door.

They soon arrived at Y/N's front door. She opened it for him and lightly pushed him out.

"Alright, see you bye -" as she was shutting the door, Jackson pressed against it, keeping it from closing.

"Wait." She let go of the front door, letting him press it fully open. He took a big deep breath of air. "Y/N, can I kiss you? Please?"

She thought for a moment. "Uhm..."

Jackson sighed, and without her consent, he leaned in a planted one small kiss on her lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye while shutting the door.

Even with the door shut, she just stood there, a frown very apparent on her face.

Sure, she liked Jackson. But he didn't even wait for her answer before he kissed her.

"Y/N, baby. Why are you standing at the door like that? You aren't possessed, are you?" Mrs. L/N walked into the living room, an apron tied around her as she was making dinner.

She glanced over to her mom, putting a small smile on her lips. "Um. I'm fine, Mama."

"You sure? Is Jackson still here?"

"Oh, he just left. I was just... I was just thinking." She turned away from the front door, beginning to walk back to her room.

She trudged up the stairs, trudged into her room, and plopped down on her bed.

-

Jackson was giddily walking home, occasionally skipping from time to time.

However, he stopped walking when he heard a pair of feet land behind him.

"Yo."

He turned around and was shocked to find that it was The Prowler.

He didn't know what the Prowler wanted to do with him, so he thought someone was playing a prank on him.

"What you doin', walking around so happy." His lenses on his mask furrowed, showing his strictness.

"I-I... uhm, well.. I was just coming back... from a girl's house.." He stuttered out. If Miles wasn't being completely and totally 100% serious, he would've laughed at him.

"Hm, really? What'd you two do?" Miles slightly tilted his head to the side when asking his question, seriously curious on why Jackson was soooo happy.

"We-well... I kissed her." Jackson said the last bit with uncertainty.

"You what?"

"I kissed.. I kissed Y/N. Why?" Jackson tried to regain his confidence by standing up tall, trying to seem bigger.

No, no, no. He's already won!

Prowler stood still for a moment, seemingly shocked. As Jackson thought he had the okay to back away and leave, Miles suddenly punched him in the face, making him land on the ground with a hard thump.

"Ow, ow, ow." He whined, clutching his face in agony as blood rushed up to his face.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?" Miles growled. He grabbed Jackson by the collar of his shirt and punched him again, his eyes fixated on the squirming body he was holding.

"Yo, what'd I tell you about running off. Leave that kid alone." Uncle Aaron, otherwise known as the original Prowler, landed behind him, watching Miles punch Jackson over and over again.

"Ay, I said let. Him. Go." A spiky gauntlet was placed on his shoulder, making Miles sigh and drop him to the ground.

"Th- thank you, sir. So, so, so much." Jackson cried out, stumbling to get up and run.

"What's with you, kid. You've been obsessing over that boy, leave him alone." Aaron removed his hand from his shoulder, looking at his nephew.

"Whatever. Let's go." He mumbled.

"No, we ain't going until you explain to me why you were beating up that innocent kid." He pushed Miles to the wall, keeping him from going anywhere.

"Psh, he wasn't an innocent kid. You don't know shit." Miles retracted his mask, glaring at his uncle.

"Don't give me attitude. Now you're gonna tell me why or else I'm keeping you here till morning." Aaron leaned against the opposite side of Miles.

"Because he kissed Y/N. Damn, it's not that important.."

Aaron started to chuckle. "Alright, could've just said so. Thought you didn't like her?"

"I don't. I just... Jackson isn't a good guy for her to be around 's all." Miles got off the wall and activated his mask.

"Alright, well, I'm done with you for today. But tomorrow, you have to be here tomorrow. That means no running around and leaving." Aaron spat out.

Miles rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, texting Y/N and telling her that he couldn't make it for the 3rd time.

-

"Oh, my poor baby.." Jackson's mom muttered while cleaning up his face. "And the Prowler did this to you?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He just started punching me out of nowhere!" He cried out.

Luckily, Jackson's mom was pretty good at cleaning up wounds since she wanted to be a doctor. She could never really afford it, but everything about price changed when she married Jackson's dad.

"You know, I've been hearing all over the radio that the Prowler is just a white boy." She mumbled.

"I don't believe it. He had braids." Jackson winced when his mom touched a sensitive part on his skin.

"Okay? I see white boys with braids all the time." His mom finished up with the last cut and leaned back. "I'm just saying this town has grown more and more unsafe over the past year. You need to be careful."

"I know, I know." He mumbled back.

His mother caressed his cheek and planted small kisses on his forehead. "Now, go to bed. You need to sleep off the injuries."

Jackson let out small chuckles while standing up and walking toward his room.

He hated to brag, but he loved showing off his room.

It was big, with a balcony. He had a nice large bed, with plenty of entertainment, too.

He hopes that one day, Y/N would be able to admire his room just like he did.

"I can't believe... I kissed Y/N." He giggled out. He was truly infatuated with her. Poor boy, he doesn't know how she feels about him.

"I feel like I've made a big step ahead than Miles." He belly flopped on his bed and rolled over on his back.

"What does she see in him anyway?" He pulled open his phone and went onto Instagram, looking for Miles' account.

"Does this dude even have any social media?" Jackson mumbled. He switched from platform to platform, yet he couldn't find any account that matched Miles' name.

"Lame. Y/N just has horrible taste in men."

He set down his phone and bundled up in his covers, basking in the warmth of the blankets.

As he drifted off to sleep, all he could think about was Y/N.

-

When Y/N woke up, she stretched and yawned, awaiting the day. Since she got suspended on Monday, she spent Tuesday and Wednesday out. And when she returned, it was Thursday. It was now Friday, so she's glad she had such a short week. She was excited to see Miles.

When Miles woke up, he had new bruises all over his fists. Even if he had the gauntlet protecting him, the material on the inside would still crush up against his knuckles. He was excited to see Y/N.

When Jackson woke up, he felt like a zombie. His face was all swollen up and bruised. He could hardly breathe out of his nostrils, making him breath out of his mouth. However, he was still excited to see Y/N.

-

"Yo, Miles. Don't tell me you were out all night as Prowler again. You look dead." Ganke, Miles' roomate, asked him. "Not even getting that pus -"

"Shut up." Miles zipped at him. He threw on his dirty uniform. He was glad it was Friday, which meant he got to go home and visit his family, do his laundry, maybe visit Y/N—wait. He forgot. Prowler duties.

He grabbed his bag and shoved it full of all different kinds of notebooks and textbooks that he was probably not gonna use anyway.

"Wait, before you go," Ganke stopped Miles from walking out the door. "What's with you and that girl? Y/N? I thought you were still with Katrina?"

"We broke up months ago. How are you so behind." He grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "I thought you were addicted to the internet."

"Hey, I've been taking more breaks recently." Ganke scoffed out. He let go of Miles and sat back down on his chair, going back to his video game.

"Whatever. See you after school." Miles waved goodbye to his roommate and left the dorm, yawning in the process.

"Hey Miles, what's up?" Someone waved to him. He just nodded his head in return, too tired to engage in any conversations.

"Oh, Miles, Katrina's back from her trip today!" One of his friends walked up to him, walking alongside him.

"What? Why?" He mumbled. His heart quickened a little. He didn't want to see her, and he hadn't. Not since they broke up.

Katrina left for a "trip" right after they broke up, but many people thought she went to a therapy camp. That claim had to be dismissed by her parents, who said she went on a journey of self-discovery.

"I think her parents said she was missing her friends and that she needed a better education than what she was provided wherever she was." Miles' friend placed his arm on his shoulder, whispering into his ear. "I also heard she wanted to see you, too. I got a picture of her schedule if you wanna see."

Miles hesitated for a moment but then grabbed his friends phone and looked over her schedule.

"Hm.. what?! She has like... all her class with me!" Miles brought the phone closer to his face, trying to make sure they weren't sure.

"Can I have my phone back now?" Miles's friend tried to grab his phone, resulting in Miles pulling it further away from him.

"Wait." He said bluntly. He took in note that she had AP Physics with him and Y/N, and she had English with Y/N.

"Okay, whatever, I thought you were over her. You're making this such a big deal." He friend grabbed the phone away from him and pocketed it, making it unreachable for Miles.

"I am over her. I was just curious." He mumbled back. Miles' friend couldn't help but roll his eyes in return.

"I'm getting to class. School starts in about 3 minutes." His friend waved goodbye to Miles before running off into the opposite direction of him.

When he walked into AP Physics, he saw Y/N sitting at her spot like usual, but he also saw... Jackson. He was sitting right next to her.

Her hands were all over his face, cooing at him and making sure he was okay. Miles chuckled a little when he saw Jackson's bruised up face.

"Aww, Jackson, are you sure it doesn't hurt? It looks like it hurts." He heard Y/N say to him.

"N-nO, I'm fine. It's fine, really. It barely hurts." Jackson chuckled, grabbing Y/N's hand that was on his face and moving it down.

"Are you sure? Like, you look deformed." Y/N laughed a little, too.

"Yeah, what happened?" Miles butted in, standing close to the sitting pair. He was glaring at Jackson.

"Uhm, well, if you really want to know. I was attacked by the prowler!" If Jackson spoke even a little louder, he knew he would've attracted everyone in class.

"Why would the Prowler attack you?" Y/N asked him. He bit his lip because he really didn't know why.

"Im not sure. You know, the next time I see him, I'm gonna ask him!"

Miles broke out into a fit laughter, gaining a look from Jackson.

"Yo, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said between laughs. "I mean, if the Prowler beat you up then, what's gonna stop him from doing it again?"

"Uhhm... oh, right, I guess you have a point." Jackson mumbled. He stood up from Miles' chair and stood next to Y/N.

Miles trotted over to his own seat and sat back down, focusing on the girl next to him... who seemed to be focused on the boy standing next to her.

Suddenly, a girl walked into the classroom. She was wearing a modified version of the uniform, and she had her hair in two neat pigtails. Her makeup looked like it was done professionally, and she smelt incredibly strong.

"Oh shit." Y/N mumbled.

She walked toward the front of the class, standing next to the teacher. She fixated on Miles, smirking once she knew she had his attention.

"Hey, everyone. I'm Katrina, but I'm sure you remember me."

~~~

Erm..... hey guys..... hey......

I'm sooooo glad it's Friday. I wrote the rest of this chapter on my couch, waiting for my bus to come 💀

Let me know what you guys think! Thankksss I love you guys 💗💗

OH YEAH , I ALMOST FORGOT. HERE IS MARÍA

Im so bad at digital arttt, so lmk what yall think 😭
(Unedited)

Wc: 2439

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

42.2K 903 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
181K 4.6K 50
YES, y/n is mexican and black, BUT that doesn't mean you can't add your race into it too!! i put it there so that you can get an idea of her parents...
322 10 9
A story of how Spiderman softens for a girl he had just met... (I'm bad at making captions💀) Also imma be changing the cover alot because I'm not go...
262K 10.1K 36
This was the biggest opportunity of your life. A summer in New York City - the summer before you went off to college nonetheless - interning for Star...