š“šØ š›šž š„šØšÆšžš š›š² ššļæ½...

By Mei_Kazuko

š‘ššš¢ššžš§ šŠš®š§š¢š¤š®š³š®š¬š”š¢ š’šœššš«ššš¦šØš®šœš”šž š›šžš¢š§š  šš š¢ššØš„ š¢š¬ š§šØš­ šžššš¬š² š°š”šž... More

āžŖ!šˆš§šŸšØ!
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 1- š…š¢š«š¬š­ šššš² š¢š§ š¬šœš”šØšØš„
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 2- šŒšžšžš­š¢š§š  š­š”šžš¦
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 3 - šš”šØš­šØš¬š”šØšØš­š¢š§š 
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 4 - š€ šœšØš„š„ššš›?
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 5 - š’š­šØš«š¦š² šššš²
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 6 - š‚š¢š§šžš¦šš šššš­šž š šØš§šž š°š«šØš§š ?
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 7 - šŒš¢š¬š®š§ššžš«š¬š­ššš§šš¢š§š š¬
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 8 - š…šØš«š šØš­š­šžš§ šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 9 - šŒšžšžš­ š®š© & š…ššš¦š¢š„š¢ššš« šŸšššœšžš¬
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 10 - šš«šššœšžš„šžš­š¬.
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 12- š€š®š§š­š² šššš”š¢ššš
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 13- šŽš„š š¦šžš¦šØš«š¢šžš¬
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 14 - š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš š š®šžš¬š­ š©. 1/2
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 15- š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš š š®šžš¬š­ š©. 2/2
āžŖš‚š”š«š¢š¬š­š¦ššš¬ š’š©šžšœš¢ššš„!! ā„ļøŽā‚
āžŖšš«šžš­š­š² š„š¢š¤šž š…š¢š«šžš°šØš«š¤š¬- š§šžš° š²šžššš«š¬ š¬š©šžšœš¢ššš„ā™«ļøŽā˜˜
āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 16 - š…šØš®š§š šØš®š­

āžŖš‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 11 - š‚šØš§šŸšžš¬š¬š¢šØš§ š šØš§šž š°š«šØš§š ?

650 13 157
By Mei_Kazuko

(𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒚; @yonumo 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 [𝑿] )

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Kazuha and Heizou were acting so suspicious yesterday. I don't know why, why did they give me this.. bracelet thing? It's somewhat pretty.. but also annoying whenever it slides down my wrist.

"Are you even paying attention?" Asked me, Mom, looking at me.

She was just showing/telling me her new novel idea, and I luckily didn't listen to her.

"Sorry.. I was lost in some.. thoughts, " I muttered. She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? And what is so important to think about, then listen to me and give me some credit?" She asked, having 'That' look while crossing her arms.

"It's nothing really, just.. keep going with your explaing." I told her. She just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Something's definitely wrong. And I'll guess that it's about the bracelet?" She pointed with her finger at the bracelet.

"Yes. Yes, it is.. so what? It isn't important to me or something. It's worthless." I stated, glaring at her.

"Is that so? Why do you still have it on, though?" She smirked, raising her eyebrow again.

"Ugh! You're so annoying! I'm going to my room." I stood up from the dining chair and speed runned into my room without hearing what 'Miko' said to me.

I slammed my door shut and sighed, frustrated. I walked to my bed and sat down at the edge. I rubbed my thumbs together out of nervousness and was lost in my thoughts until I saw a call on my phone.

"Huh? Oh.. it's Kazuha." I picked up the phone and clicked 'accept'

(𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬: "hi" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞: "ℎ𝑖" 𝐛𝐜𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 "𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝" 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞-)

"Kazuha?"

"𝐴ℎ! 𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒"

"Mhm. Why did you call?"

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔-𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦?"

"Uh, I guess I have time now, yeah. But why didn't Heizou tell me himself?"

"𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑."

"Ah, I see.. well, I can give it to him again once we meet up. The question is, where are we gonna meet?"

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘?"

"Sounds good. When?"

"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡... 10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠?"

"Sure, then see you, i guess.."

"𝑀ℎ𝑚! 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎!"

After this sentence, he hung up. I immediately grabbed my purple jacket and my necklace and put it on. I looked into the wardrobe mirror and looked fabulous like always. [;)]

I walked downstairs and saw Rai talking with Mom.

"Ah Kuni! Where are you heading to?" Asked Rai.

"Nowhere. Bye." I closed the door and already had my shoes on and had my keys with me.

Always bother asking where I'm going. I am old enough. They don't need to know, ugh. How irritating.

I sighed before putting my airpods into my ears and clicking on some random playlist I saved on Spotify.

I walked down the street into the little park and waited some minutes for Heizou and Kazuha, like last time.

"Scara!" Called a voice out for me.

My head looked up, and I saw Heizou and Kazu.

"Oh, hey guys." I said, putting my airpods out.

"Did you wait here for long?" Kazuha tilted his head as I shook mine.

"Nah, I just got here like 2 minutes ago, so don't worry." I told them.

"Ah, I see, wanna take a walk?" Kazuha asked calmly.

I and Heizou both nodded, and Kazuha chuckled as we three walked through the park. It was actually quite entertaining.

Sometimes, I felt a hand reaching out to mine, but I didn't think anything of it until Heizou took my hand in his. I looked down at our hands, interwinded, then to him just casually talking to Kazuha.

My cheeks grew warmer, and I had a tint of pink on my cheeks. I immediately calmed myself down so that he didn't notice.

We continued walking a bit longer until Heizou spoke up to the two of us.

"How about we go ice skating?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Ice skating? But isn't it September?" Kazuha tilted his head.

"I know it's September, but I'm so ready to go ice skating right now." He chuckled.

"Well, we could go, but... I don't know how to ice skate..." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Waittt, you don't know how to ice skate? Like for real?" Heizou recalled louder.

"Shhh, keep your voice down, and yes, I can't..." I frowned a bit.

"That's no problem! Me and Zuzu can teach you, right Zu?"

"Yes, we can help you ice skate and keep your balance, so you won't fall. It wouldn't be much of a problem." He smiled. I sighed as I nodded of agreeing.

"Great! Then let's go right now!" Heizou called out.

Suddenly, Heizou grabbed my wrist, and I did the same to Kazuha. When Heizou started running, I almost fell down, I think Kazuha almost did, too, but we were able to keep up his pace.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As they eventually arrived before the ice skating building, Heizou stopped holding Scaras wrist, and he fell down with Kazuha.

"Argh..." Kazu groaned.

"We're hereee!~ O-Oh!- Are you guys okay?" Heizou panicked a bit, as he checked if the two were okay.

"Yes.. I'm fine.. but I think Scara isn't." Kazuha said. They both looked over to Scara, who had a slight frown on his face, but it was also filled with anger.

"I'm sorry for letting go! Please don't be mad!" Heizou pleaded.

Scara sighed and stood up with the help of Kazuha and Heizou, but he gently slapped Heizou's hand away, going mad inside the building.

Heizou had to sigh and said: "I always keep messing up..." He looked down to the floor as Kazuha grabbed his chin, making him look at him.

"Hey.. you didn't get anything wrong. Remember that it lays in his nature, after all. So don't worry." Kazuha smiled after saying that.

Heizous heart was melting at his Boyfriends gaze. He also had to smile and blushed as he kissed his Boyfriends nose.

"Thank you, Zu.. I'm feeling much better.." Kazuha chuckled.

"That's great. But we really should go inside, or Scara's gonna lose his patients." Heizou and Kazu both chuckled and went quickly inside.

"Took you guys long enough. I already claimed us some skaters, so don't worry." Scara stood there with crossed arms.

Heizou and Kazu stood there and chuckled as they took their skaters and walked inside into the skate ring.

They sat down and took off their shoes and changed them into ice skates. Scara had a problem with standing up, so Kazu and Hei helped him with it. It was funny to them but not Scara because he felt somewhat useless?

Kazuha and Heizou helped Scaramouche go slowly onto the ice without him falling, but it happened many times anyway.

Some time later, Scara got it a bit and could hold his balance. He decided to do a few tricks. The thing was Scaramouche could've learned to ice skate as an Idol himself, but he never wanted to because he found it too "girly" liable and so.

Now, he could skate forward, backward, and do a few spins and such. The other two found it a bit impressive how Scara learned so quickly, and they decided that he must be a fast learner.

They had their fun and skated everywhere. Sometimes, people noticed who Scara was, but they didn't bother asking for autographs, and so, he really seemed to have fun and enjoyed his life.

Time later, the guys had sadly to go. But it still was fun anyway. On the way back, they went to get something to eat, so they decided to eat at Subway and let Scara pay cause he wouldn't stop complaining.

After each of them had ordered their food, it immediately was brought, and they started eating and talked about some things.

"So what do you guys do on Monday after school?" Asked Heizou a bit curious.

"Actually, I have nothing planned other than visiting my mother at her business." Answered Kazuha as he took another bit of his pizza.

"I have a photoshooting again. They need some fresh photos of me for the next magazine covers." Scara replied, drinking his coke.

"I see. Well, I'm not busy at all, maybe a bit, I only need to get my sister from kindergarten and need to visit the shrine to where my cousin is at." Heizou explained.

"Your cousin is a shrine maiden?" Scara tilted his head at that.

"Yup! She is. Why?" Heizou raised a brow.

"Well, my Mom is the Guuji of the shrine but also works at Yae Publishing house, selling her new novels and such. I was just curious." He muttered.

"Ah, okay, I didn't know that." Heizou just said before stuffing more food into his mouth. Scara rolled his eyes at that as Kazu just giggled.

-
(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ^^)
-

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Man.. what time is it? Ohh- what!?
6:42Am! Man, I don't have much time before the bus comes ughh I didn't wanna let my cousin drive me again.

I quickly got out of my bed and speed runned into the bathroom, trying to do my hair while failing to tie my tie. I also washed my face in speed mode and went into my room again, packing all the school stuff I needed. Oh! And also the letter for a... special someone.

After I packed everything I checked my phone and it was only 10% what!? Ugh, my dumb charger is broken. I hate that. That is the third time this week, Kano Nana is gonna kill me for it.

I sighed, calming down and putting my shoes on as it was 6:57Am now. The bus is gonna be there in 10 minutes or so. Why did I rush so much? I'm just gonna go anyway.

I opened the front door and said goodbye to Sayu and Kano Nana before leaving off to the bus stop.

As I finally was at the bus stop, I saw Tartaglia and Kirara there talking, I decided to join them.

"Hey there, my friends." I waved.

"Comrade, Heizou! Good timing actually, me and Kirara were just talking about you." The orange haired smile.

"Oh, you did? What about? I'm curious." I put a hand on my chin, glancing between the two.

"Ah! Just about you and Kazuu!! Because you two really really seem to like Scara, rightyyo?~~" Kirara giggled as I blushed a bit.

"Uhh w-well.. how, did you even know? Are we that obvious?-"

"Yes, yes, you're my bud." Childe patted my shoulder as I frowned a bit.

"Mannnnn and here I thought we weren't obvious.. life is too cruel, I swear." I sighed, but also before I could say anything else, the bus arrived, and we got in.

Kirara sat down next to Lumine as Childe sat next to Aether.

I sat down alone in a back seat but not like fully in the back, if you get what I mean.

Some stations later, we finally arrived at the school, I sighed of relief and directly went to find Kazuha, who was talking with Venti and Xiao in the music room.

"Hei!!! Welcome! How has your weekend been?" Asked Venti, me excited.

"It's been totally great actually, I spend it with Zu and Scara." I explained as I put my things down with the others.

Aether joined us, too, after some seconds, and we all spoke about the new song because we only have like 3 days left until our performance. My real question is... I wonder where Scara is? He's supposed to be here earlier than us.

A half hour passed, and I was in English class with Zuzu. It was pretty boring because Mrs. Lisa just told us how she had her wedding on Saturday with Mrs. Jean. It's like not necessary to tell us when we are in a lesson, but that means less honework!

"And she was so cute. A true beauty indeed." Finished Mrs. Lisa, as the bell rang, and we all went out.

"Phew finally.. Mrs. Lisa was talking non-stop.." I said as I walked with Kazuha down the corridor.

"Mhm yeah, but it was somehow interesting." I had to chuckle, like always, typical Kazu.

"I wonder where Scara has been." A voice came from behind us, and it was Aethers.

"Yeah, right? I didn't see him anywhere around today, weird." Venti side eyed us while telling that.

"Hey! We don't know either where he is - but uh, Zu could text him." I spoke, while Kazu sighed and took his phone out.

We waited a bit, and his mailbox just replied. Like what??? Why.

"He doesn't accept. Somethings going on -" Before Kazuha could finish, someone burst into the Music room doors.

"G-..Guys... sorry.. I.. " A sweaty Scaramouche was standing there. He panted like crazy and fell to his knees, catching his breath.

"Mouche, you don't seem good. Iaoy get a chair!" Venti demanded as he looked at Xiao.

"Here." Xiao put the chair beside Venti as I helped him put Scara on it.

"Scara, breath with me, okay? In...and out....In....and out again, yes like that. Now repeat that." I told him as I was kneeled down before his chair.

He followed me and was calm again.

"Now tell us, where were you?" Kazu asked from behind me.

"I....my dumb Mom wanted me to help her with her stupid novels and so and forgot I had school, now i ram here and wow... I'm underpowered." He said exhausted.

"Hm, I see. But how can parents forget when it's Monday??" Aether tilted his head.

"I don't know myself, but she did. And she forgets some things because she's old as fuck." He explained.

"Maybe, but that's always the reason my Father is also old as fuck and a fucking History teacher, ugh. Useless." Xiao crossed his arms.

"Heh, yeah. But we should all calm down now, Scara is okay. Nothing happened, and we can wait till the end of school for band practice." I put my hands together with a smile.

"You dummy. I got a photoshoot today."

"Oh, right! Sorry, I forgot about it, Scara." I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Tch, forgot? How irritating." He muttered.

"Let's all get along and just go to our classes." Suggested Kazuha innocently.

"Ah yes! See ya, guys!" Aether called out walking away. And so did the others. I also walked to dance class with the three.

"Gosh, this class still exists, like wtf?? Who needs that class anyway?" Scaramouche complained.

"Oh, scara." Kazu began to chuckle again, and I chuckled along this time.

As we opened the door to the classroom, we saw Ms. Nilou do some adjustments and some other students just talk.

"Good morning Kazuha, Heizou, and Scaramouche!" She said with a smile dancing her way to us.

"Did you enjoy my class in the past week?" She tilted her head.

"We surely did Ms, but the class is too easy for a certain.. someone.." I eyed Scaramouche, and he raised his hands in defense.

"Hey, I can't help it that I'm an idol and can do almost anything because my mother told me so." He complained.

"Okay, boys, just warm up with a few exercise steps, and then we'll get started." Ms. Nilou said after walking away right after.

I sighed as we three all went inside and did exercise steps.

-
(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬)
-

"Mannn, I'm sad that Scara can't come with us.." I groaned.

"We can pay him a visit after his shooting, no?"

"We can, but Zuuuu! I had everything planned, and now the plan is uhh how do Germans say?"

"In the bucket?-"

"Yes, exactly! It's totally in the bucket!" I groaned again.

"Oh, Heizou, don't worry, I made a backup plan, remember? So let's keep up with this and go to his house now before he comes home in an hour." He suggests.

I sighed, nodding, and we both went over to Scaras, I hope his mother's or sister is home.

-

We rang the doorbell, and Rai opened the door.

"Oh? Aren't you Kunikuzushis friends? Come in." She opened the door a bit more for us to enter.

"Thanks, Rai."

"No problem, Kazuha, but what are you two doing here? Kuni is at a shooting right now, so he isn't here." She told us.

"We know, we just.. wanted to..- make a suprise visit and suprise him with that, right Zu?" I lied as I glanced at Kazuha to play along.

He nodded and said: "Yes, we wanted to suprise him by visiting him now. I hope it isn't a problem?"

"No, no, it's not. It's just strange, but ya know where his room is, so yeah."

"Mhm, of course. Come on, Hei. We're upstairs then." He mentioned as Rai nodded and left us.

We walked upstairs and went into Scaras' room and closed the door.

"So we just wait orrrr??"

"Yes, we wait.. but let's prepare a little something.."

-
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞/𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Do we have everything now, Albedo?"

"Hm. I think so. Let me check...13..18... yes, yes, we have everything Mr. Raiden, you may go now." Said Albedo.

"Okay, but stop calling me Mr. Raiden, it's cringe coming from you."

"I'm just doing what your mother told me to do." He walked away after saying that.

"Ugh..." I groaned and walked out of the building with my things.

I was pretty tired and it was 5:41p.m. I didn't want to go anywhere anymore, so deciding to go home is better than nothing, to be honest.

I put my airpods on and played my fav playlist of 6arelyhuman, Athena, Odetari, Melanie Martinez, and UPSAHL.

I sang sometimes along the songs or just hummed to the music.

Time later, I was finally home, I sighed of relief and put the keys into the keyhole and then turned the key while at the same time I pushed the door inwards when it then opened.

"Kuni! You're finally home. Do you wanna eat something?" Rai spoke up.

"Nah. I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna head into my room."

"Ah! Uhh, are you sure? You seem like you need something to drink." She put a glass of water into my hands and sat me down on the couch.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I wanna go to my room now, bye." I put the glass off on the living room table and went upstairs.

I opened my door and everything was dark, I turned on the lights and... what the fuck.

"Suprise!" Yelled Heizou and Kazu at the same time.

"What are you two doing here!?" I was in disbelief.

"Well, we wanted to suprise you a bit."

"Suprise me? Uhh, that was unexpected of you.." I said as I sat down in the middle of them.

"We know. But we actually came here because we wanted to talk to you." Started Heizou.

"Oh? What did you wanna talk about with me?" I tiled my head a bit in questioning.

"Well, you know that me and Heizou are dating, right?"

"Yes. What about it?" I was more confused every second.

"So, we wanted to ask if you wanna -"

"SCARA, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." I heard Mom yell.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go downstairs real quick. My stupid mom is calling for me."

I went downstairs and could tell the guys were looking sad.

"What is it?" I crossed my arms looking at my mom.

"Say hello to Aunty Nahida."

"Huh? What Nahida!?"

"Hello Kunikuzushi, missed me?"

'---------------------------------------------'

GUYS PLS FORGIVE ME IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 11 OR 12 DAYS 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I ABSOLUTELY FORGOT ABT HERE AND WATTPAD EXISTING, LIKE I HAR SCHOOL ON MONDAY AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT TO DO OR WRITE MY IDEAS WERE ALL GONE AND LIKE YEAH PLS GUYS I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE EVERY 2-3 DAYS IF I CAN 😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴀʟʟ sᴏ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ sᴀᴅ ᴏʀ sᴍᴛʜ, ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ. Bᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴀʟʟs ғғs ᴏᴋɪ ᴅᴏᴋɪ????

ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘ 12 ɴᴏᴡ ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs/ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ 🙏

Wᴏʀᴅs: 3488

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 80 12
慤ą£­ 慤慤ׂ 慤 慤Ė‘ć…¤ 慤ŪŸ 慤ā‚Š ā™” ā”€ ā š–š”š² ššØ šˆ š­š”š¢š§š¤ šØšŸ š²šØš® š°š¢š­š” ššš§š² š¬šØš§š ? āž ā”€ ā š–ššš¢š­. š–š”ššš­...? āž ŪŖ Ė‘ š“‚‚...
65.7K 2.5K 22
- į“›Źœį“‡Ź€į“‡'źœ± į“›ŹœÉŖÉ“É¢źœ± ÉŖ į“”į“€É“É“į“€ źœ±į“€Ź į“›į“ Źį“į“œ Ź™į“œį“› ÉŖ'ŹŸŹŸ į“Šį“œźœ±į“› ŹŸį“‡į“› Źį“į“œ ŹŸÉŖį“ į“‡ ŹŸÉŖį“‹į“‡ ÉŖźœ° Źį“į“œ Źœį“ŹŸį“… į“į“‡ į“”ÉŖį“›Źœį“į“œį“› Źœį“œŹ€į“›ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“į“‡ Źį“į“œ'ŹŸŹŸ Ź™į“‡ į“›Źœį“‡ źœ°ÉŖŹ€źœ±į“› į“”Źœį“ į“‡į“ į“‡Ź€ į“…ÉŖį“… - ā”€ā”€ā”€ ļ½„ ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜†:...
671K 29.6K 54
ā THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. āž ( šŸ²š—„š—˜š—˜š—­š—˜ + š—”š—Ÿš—•š—˜š——š—¢ š—« š—™š—˜š— !š—„š—˜š—”š——š—˜š—„ ) ā” MODERN AU į¶» š—“ š° āµŒšŸŽšŸŽšŸ. you weren't expecting...
34.5K 1.2K 20
ā€ -į“…į“É“'į“› źœ±į“€Ź į“›Źœį“€į“› Źį“į“œ'ŹŸŹŸ į“€ŹŸį“”į“€Źźœ± ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ į“į“‡ 'į“„į“€į“œźœ±į“‡ Źį“į“œ į“‹É“į“į“” ÉŖ'į“… Ź™ŹŸį“‡į“‡į“… į“Źźœ±į“‡ŹŸźœ° į“…Ź€Ź źœ°į“Ź€ Źį“į“œ į“į“ į“‡Ź€ į“€É“į“… į“į“ į“‡Ź€ į“€É¢į“€ÉŖÉ“- 'į“”Źœį“€į“› Źœį“€į“˜į“˜į“‡É“źœ± į“›į“ į“€ źœ°ŹŸį“į“”į“‡Ź€ į“”Źœį“‡É“ į“€ŹŸŹŸ ÉŖį“›'źœ± į“˜į“‡į“›...