Midnight Neighbor | 18+

By akawaiiisan

♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People h... More

|| summary ||
0|| Disclaimer
1|| You're like, ancient Soph
2|| Negligence
3|| Unaware
4|| Her ignorance
5|| Familiar
6|| A Shocker
7|| Disbelief
8|| It will end in tears
9|| Realization
10|| Game
11|| Olivia
12||Harrassment and Assault
13|| Fail Safe Plan
14|| Risky
15||For his Sanity
16|| Conflicted
17|| Overreaching
18|| Shameless
19|| Blessing
20|| Undercurrents
21|| A Memorable Night
22|| Only for you
23|| Drive you wild
24|| Behind The Scenes
25|| Starved
26|| Much too Impulsive
27|| Interrogation at its Finest
28|| Dangerous urges
29|| Insatiable
30|| Snake (part 1)
30|| Snake (part 2)
31|| Unease
32|| Honesty
33|| Assumptions
34|| Bad Memories
35|| Who is that Woman
36|| His Persistence
37|| Unforseen Changes
38|| Banter
39|| Burning Curiosity
40|| Petrified
41|| Undercurrents Flow Once Again
42|| Unbelievable
43|| Oversight
44|| A Small glimpse is Enough
45|| Recklessness
46|| Show me
47|| Accidents and Confrontations
48|| Say it
49|| Exposed
50|| First Impressions Last
51|| Two Truths and a Lie
52|| Always Two Steps Ahead
53|| Silent Wars
54|| Then comes the Fall
55|| A Gift
56|| Contempt
57|| Hurt people
58|| Importance
59|| Quite the Scare
60|| Making Plans
61|| Her Dominance -Shortlived
62|| Angst
63|| Theft of Joy
64|| Uncertainties
65|| Under Pressure
66||Miranda
67|| Motherly Woes
68|| Blame
69|| Bittersweet
70|| Priorities
71|| Art of Gathering Information
73|| Keep a Secret
74|| Love so Pure
||Content With You {MN extras 1/?}
||Content With You {MN extras 2/?}
|| Her neighbor {MN extra 1/?}

72||Cater to You

6.5K 264 82
By akawaiiisan

Unedited~
• • •

Sophia woke up to an empty room and an even emptier bed. It was cold, so much so that she was hesitant to leave the warmth of the layered comforter and sheets. Her eyes were still weighed down heavily with sleep but upon realizing the source of that warmth, her eyes shot open. Her drowsiness was gone just like that and she forced herself out of the haze and pushed herself up to sit on the wide bed. A wide and very empty bed.

Sophia looked around with tired eyes trying to spot any signs of life. But no, there was none. There was no one inside, save for her and the coldness nipped on her nose as if enunciating that fact.

She looked around once, twice yet nothing changed, the wide room, that could've filled 4 of hers back at her now empty appartment, was the very same each and every time.

Sophia blinked. This was a familiar sight, after all...wasn't this what she work up to on most days leading up to now? An empty bed and an even emptier bedroom.

Elijah was not here, that male.. he left again and the biting coldness of the room kept taunted her with this fact. Nothing was warmer than waking up to being held tught in his arms but one that in itself was a rarity.

Elijah was truly nowhere to be seen and it rouse a special type of dimness in her eyes... he wasn't here although he swore and promised he would be only a few days ago. After all today was his special day, just the thought of him up and leaving like this barely crossed her mind.

She hadn't even felt or heard him leaving the bed. That was odd since even the slightest motion of him slipping out of it like a theif in the night would rouse her from sleep. The more she looked around the darker her gaze and expression got. Sophia sat like this, frowning deeply for quite a while. Soon a very sinking feeling took up residence deep inside her chest.

That...that...man!

Sophia had a lot of choice words she wanted to say. Her head snapped to the large nightstand on one side of the bed. Her phone was still there and she dove for it. She'd call him and woe is he who answered.

Another minute flew by as if it had wings. The phone soon fell from her hands.

He hadn't answered her calls either.

It was so...odd. The frown etched into her face got worse and she stared at the phone. If eyes could disintegrate, the phone would've been a handful of dust left on the bed.

Sophia looked away chewing on her bottom lip with a million thoughts flying through her brain. Maybe something happened? Maybe something important came up
...? Maybe someone died?

She only thought the absolute worst as her theories went further.

Before her anxiety hit its peak, she harshly came out of her reverie with an audible and very disappointed sigh. Later, she'd think on it a little later... right now her bladder was urging her elsewhere.

She came back to the present and immediately remembered the coldness.

Her body shivered like a leaf in windy season and she almost recoiled after her feet hit the ground. The ground was like ice on the soles of her feet, she quickly shoved her feet into the cutesy blue house slippers. It was so cold that her joints felt stiff as she grabbed her robe and put it on.

It was never usually this cold and Sophia soon realized why the second she looked and spotted source. That being the wide open windows on the other side of the wide room.

Damn it-! She cursed. She must've forgot to close the windows plus the air outside smelled of light rain, the sun hadn't risen but the morning was already getting brighter. Her hands were too weak and sensitive to pull the large window panes closed so she drew the blinds instead then hurried off before another small gust of wind hit her.

Sophia went to the closed bathroom and did her morning routine on autopilot. It was so early she'd most likely fall right back to sleep but the idea of going back to that empty bed made her feel a wave of sadness. She stubbornly didn't want to.

Usually she'd be the understanding one but right now she was just short of being pissed off and brushed her teeth with slight vigor while thinking about him.

He promised and yet he... fuck!

Sophia spat light foam from her mouth and washed everything a bit more aggressively. Her face that reflected back on the large mirrors were the picture of anger, she couldn't properly calm herself.

Today was his birthday! Fucking hell! And he left. She didn't know what was his problem and it irked her. Did she grow a beard or something? Did he find her undesirable? Why did he no longer want to stay and spend some fucking quality time with her? He even broke a damn promise! Why on earth did he even make that promise if he couldn't fucking keep it?!

Not even answering her calls! Was this how he treated everyone on his birthday? Why was she no different?

The more Sophia thought the more her actions got forceful and because of this she twisted the cap on her foaming face scrub a little too hard and it popped off, her grip was too tight and when the spilled contents created friction, the bottle slipped and crashed to the ground, greating a mess of clear soapy liquid on the ground.

Sophia's mind went blank, she stared at the mess for a good long minute then looked up. In the mirror a miserable-looking individual stared right back at her. Her hair was everywhere and it completed the whole look.

Sophia leaned forward gripping the counter. She took a deep inhale, then blew out an audible sigh as if expelling all those bad feelings from her system.

This was all his fault. She couldn't bare to say his name anymore.

Why make promises he knew he couldn't keep? Wasn't today his birthday? She knew he had to work but wasn't there exceptions? Where on earth was the man who took off work for an entire week and days after that simply to spend his time in her company? Was it all bound to end now that he had her in his home?

Sophia suddenly felt like she was the only clingy one and it wasn't a good feeling. She didn't like it at all, feeling attracted types of unreasonable. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

The woman staring back at her was no longer miserable, she was like a blank slate.

"Humph-! Fine, if that's what he wants-! She spoke as if it was suddenly above her, maybe it was.

Sophia made a sound of disgruntlement at the back of her throat and began to wrestle with her hair, after that was done, she took an unused washcloth from the bottom cabinets and went to deal with the unsightly mess on the ground.

She stopped herself from thinking of him but even then her vigorous wiping was enough to work up a little sweat. She no longer felt cold, so she immediately took a warm shower afterwards.

She later left the bathroom as a fresh and new woman, her face was serene. She walked to the walking closet and got her simple lounge wear. most of then was new, but she still had a few favorites she got after raiding her old appartment. Her hair was pulled back into one and she wore light deodorant as she exited the closet. The bedroom wasn't as cold as before and the dimness of morning turned bright as the sunrise finally peaked though the trees.

Sophia didn't spare a glance to the bedroom more than necessary, she especially avoided the empty bed because seeing it would only piss her off all over again.

She had to save herself and the set of choice words she wanted to say to that man for later when he came home unaware and tired after a long day. She was plotting on him and hoped he'd consciously feel a chill wherever the hell he was now.

There was a truly limit to what she could take.

Sophia decided to take a walk to clear her head.

It was early yet there was still some activity all around, the few people she grew accustomed to because of Garcia were already making their rounds outside and in other areas inside. Her feet led her right to the kitchen where the most action was happening. Garcia moved around like a busy bee with few a few other women she hadn't seen before. Sophia knew this was bound to happen but didn't think it'd be so early.

They were expecting a few guests today and Sophia felt sour after realizing Elijah wouldn't be here to receive any of them. That man hated fun.

"Sophia, you're up-!" Garcia spotted her immediately. "Come in! Here, take a seat, if you want anything that's not on the table, just tell me and I'll make it-" Garcia's motherly smile filled her up with warmth. The table was already filled with her favourites and some others that would've been Elijah's but that man wouldn't be here to get it. Garcia already hit it off with her mom, it was as if she was Sophia's second mother now.

Sophia walked up only to take a bowl of freshly cut fruits since her appetite had already waned. She returned Garcia's smile in a hurry, "Thanks, this'll do-!" She replied then quickly made her getaway.

She really didn't want Garcia to take note of her dim gaze and start questioning it and her. Garcia was strangely susceptible to her moods.

Right now, she wanted to go lounge about with time for herself before the few people she invited started showing up. She had no plans except that for today...well she did before but now she didn't.

Sophia had one foot over the threshold before Garcia's yell stopped her, "Oh no honey-!"

Sophia froze.

"That definitely wont be enough, you need to eat-!" Garcia appeared by her side with a speed Sophia never thought possible. One hand immediately grabbing onto her shoulder. "Girls-!"

One of the women dispatched from from table where they seemed to be putting together ingredients for the largest cake in existence and immediately appeared beside Garcia with a tray.

"She'll come with," Garcia smiled. The tay was filled with an assortment. Sophia's mouth fell open, it wasn't as if she was eating for two, they totally overestimated the capacity of her stomach.

"You dont have to," Sophia mouthed to the woman and swiped two extra plates, one of toast and poached eggs and pancakes. She used the widest place to hold everything and held a simple glass of orange juice and went before Garcia realized she didbt take everything.

Garcia who was momentarily distracted and started scolding one of the women about the appropriate measures of ingredients had a thought, "-Oh Sophia can you go fetch Elijah, he says he doesn't have an appetite but with you persuasion I know he'll-" A nudge on her side made Garcia look up. She was shocked to realize Sophia was long gone.

Sophia got a good distance away. Her somber mood came back with vengeance and lingered like a dark cloud over her head,  she almost floated to the top floor like a ghost to find her comfort area. The familiar environment brightened her spirit. She went straight to her favorite seat, turned on the automatic fireplace to stave the coolness and sat with her items. The plates with small and dainty, the toast and eggs and pancakes soon disappeared as Sophia ate her feelings away. She soon had the chance to settled into the soft sofa with her bowl first fruits as she initially wanted.

She didnt want to but it was Impossible to to think about anything. Sophia soon became completely dispirited, she watched the flickering flames and chewed on a grape lazily, she slouched down so much that she gave up and began laying down instead of sitting up inside the sofa.

In her feild of vision, she kept getting glimpses of the landline phone. She didn't want to but she was itching to call him and make noise the more she glimpsed it. She didnt act on the urge. Hearing the call tone of him not answering would truly send her into insanity.

"He's cruel bastard," she bemoaned and complained to herself, stuffing her cheeks with more seedless grapes and a bite of pineapple. Maybe...maybe...

She had a thought to throw on some clothes, drive hours into the city and and let him know this in person.

Sophia was busy with her thoughts. So busy she didn't notice the door soundlessly opening far behind where she sat.

The person in question walked in without a sound. Its was a man who looked like he came here in quite a hurry. 

Elijah's face was the picture of puzzlement as he looked around the empty room for signs of life, better yet, for signs that his person occupied this room. He was dressed simply in long sweats and a white button down shirt, a towel around his shoulder that gave away his previous activities and his hair hanging low, still a bit damp and obstructing his vision.

Elijah lifted a hand, running his fingers through his hair as he looked around repeatedly. There was some unrelenting  tension in his chest as he couldn't understand where on earth Sophia disappeared to.

The night was long, he woke up much early with tons of things and unfortunately, he couldn't sleep again afterwards. It was uncharacteristic of him but...even he could get like this in times like these.

After watching Sophia sleep in his arms for quite sometime he felt some... restless discomfort and left to burn off some steam one of his private gym. It took more of his time than anticipated but after that was over with, he took a quick shower then went back but she was nowhere to be found. Garcia didn't know where she went so up here was his next best guess. Unfortunately for him this room... it was also empty.

Elijah hesitated on his feet as he turned to leave, thinking to check the the other rooms instead but paused immediately as he caught something in his peripheral.

A dainty hand suddenly stuck out from a sofa that was blocking his vision and discarded an empty bowl onto the nearby table.

Elijah stood still, watching the hand disappear behind the sofa once more. He stood there in silence then lifted his hand to his face. He laughed lightly to himself and then he longer hesitated.  Elijah quickly walked over to that sofa. The sight that greeted him as he looked over it to stare at the woman who laid inside it made him freeze for some seconds.

Sophia laid there silently, staring aimlessly at the flames in the lit fireplace. A saddening sight he never expected that nearly took his breath away.

"...huh?" Elijah didn't fully know what to say, of how to address it. What was going on? What's wrong with her? His thoughts went a mile per second. "Sophia?" He reached for her instinctively.

It must've startled her. Sophia's gaze shot to him in surprise and just like him, she completely went still and quiet. As if she'd seen a ghost.

"...Elijah?" She blinked , her tone was filled with disbelief.

Elijah couldn't understand why.

Sophia quickly sat up, she looked  confused, "You're...here? You're really here?"

It was his turn to appear confused at her choice of words, "I dont understand, why wouldn't I be?"

From her dry gaze gaze alone...Elijah couldn't shake the feeling that he did something wrong somehow. What was it? He had no clue but Sophia stared at him as if he'd committed the greatest sin known to man. He wasn't used to her apprehension.

Elijah tentatively reached out to touch her again, still unsure of the weird atmosphere surrounding them, what's worse, Sophia hadn't even smiled...not even a little since he came in.

Elijah had a scary thought.

Impossible...did she find out what he had planned today? No...no way, impossible!

And even if she did...isn't her response a little...

He didn't get to give many guesses and hypotheses to his suspicions. Sophia gaze suddenly turned light, like at the flip of a switch she turned from shocked and reproachful to the complete opposite and she scrambled up off the sofa.

Elijah never thought she was capable of such speed. He blinked and there she was, right infront of him. She swatted the towel around his shoulder out of her way and her hands went right around his neck, pulling him down to meet her.

Sophia surprised him. She kissed him. Just like this, while he still hadn't a clue in the world of what led up to this or what caused her actions from before. This was...new.

She was demanding in a way he never got to see before now. His hand caught her waist, holding her steady against his front. His mind was elsewhere though. Was she...seducing him before he could even make a move?

"Sophia what-" Elijah tried to speak.

"Shh-!" His woman silenced him, he felt her smile against his lips. She kissed him again, it was loud in the silence around them and it roused something deep inside him. Sophia pressed on all the right buttons effortlessly, knew the simplest ways to make him go absolutely crazy. This was one of those times. She attacked him before he even had a chance.

When she felt satisfied enough, Sophia pulled away with a broad grin, her happiness was contagious, he found himself smiling along with her.

"A misunderstanding! yes, thats what is was-!" She declared after pulling away for a second. Her hand left his neck and ran down his chest, he knew the telltale signs of her preparing to step away. Would he let her retreat after stroking the flames in his body like this though?

"A misunderstanding?" Elijah never let go of her waist, even as her hands went to rest on top of his. When his hands didn't move Sophia looked down then back at him.

"Uh...yeah?" She took a small step back but it was no issue for Elijah who simply followed her.

"What misunderstanding Sophia?" Elijah was riled up yes, but he was still a bit curious.

Sophia looked up, startled. He watched as that familiar fluster returned to her face, she looked embarrassed and sealed her lips shut, even with his coaxing, she looked as if she wouldn't speak another word of it.

Seeing his expectant gaze Sophia tried to change to topic, "Um...Happy birthday? I was just so happy to see you that I-"

"Sophia, I know its not that," Her smile fell and again, Elijah's curiosity grew. His hand left her waist and went around her body, his other hand held her face, his thumb ran over her bottom lip. Sophia avoided his gaze for the most part.

"Wont you tell me?" Elijah pressed on. Sophia pursed her lips.

"Its not important!" She forced out some moments later. Her eyes were begging him to move on.

"Fine," Elijah laughed. Some mysteries were destined to remain unsolved. He let it go. If she said it was unimportant, then it was. Plus wasn't there even more important things that begged his attention? For example, the soft woman he currently held in his arms. The one reason he had to walk to burn off steam during odd morning hours.

Elijah got serious, he tilted her face upwards to meet him and kissed her again. She tasted of fruit.

Very Sweet.

Elijah took over, he lifted her off her tiptoes and carried her right back to the sofa. As he sat with her comfortably in his lap, Sophia who attacked him so vigorously just now retreated shyly.  She was the one who started it but he would be the one to finish it. Sophia had done  so without thinking, she was so happy to see him here that her next best action was to pounce on him immediately.

Elijah laughed at her sudden shyness, "You're so cute," he couldn't help it. His hand went under her her shirt and ran up the skin of her back. She squirmed as if her body was sensitive to the slightest touch. Elijah knew it was, he carefully touched her. When his fingers brushed against the slight scar that remained from earlier trauma to her skin, he frowned a little but recovered soon enough.

"Ha...I kno-" Sophia tried to speak yet found it hard to do so with Elijah fiercely indulging himself. His touch was gentle yet with purpose. He was trying to drive her crazy, thats what it was. Sophia forced her eyes open to stare at him, but Elijah was already watching, observing, it seemed this was his favorite pastime. He enjoyed every sound that left her lips.

He got his fill then came to bother her all over again. His lips were warm and soft, his tongue was electrifying as it slid inside her mouth, she couldn't help the shiver that went up her spine and her entire face felt as if it was bathed in flames from the sounds she made.

After minutes that felt like hours Sophia pulled away before they got to a point that would be hard to come back from. She needed a moment, the large man hadn't given her a chance to breathe nor catch her breath and it made her head feel light.

"Slow down..." Her breaths left her lips in short pants she scolded him. It was moments like these where she couldn't keep up with his pace and she wasn't about to go mad trying.

Elijah stared back not hiding the rising desire in his eyes, not one bit. She felt it under her too...that 'rising' desire pressing into her from below, just another reason for her short of breath.

Elijah was all smiles, but stuck to her like a leech, keeping her right where he wanted. "This is slow..." he pointed out as his hand went lower, just above her waistband.

"Liar!" Sophia huffed out but even as she did, she felt insanely tempted.

This was more action than they ever gotten in weeks...Both their bodies where filled with metaphorical cobwebs from the lack of...activity. Before now it was Dr Yuri who kept breathing down their necks, prohibiting fiercely to anything of that sort but now that they were fine...well for the most part.

Surely it wouldn't be that bad if they just...

Sophia caught herself. She hadn't even noticed that they were already that close again, Elijah slowly descending on her while she was a little distracted. She laughed and immediately used her hand to cover his mouth, "E-Enough-!"

Elijah looked down to her hand then back at her, his eyebrows drew together and for a moment Sophia swore he gave the most impressive imitation of sad puppy dog eyes.

"-No-!" Sophia was crumbling like a hard, week old oatmeal cookie, his hands running up her back where her skin was the most sensitive and tingly wasn't helping either. Elijah was walking temptation but thankfully she still managed to be rational.

"Why?' She heard him, his voice was muffled against her fingers.

"Because...because ah-!" Sophia pulled her hand away quickly staring at it, then at him, "-Did you just lick me-?" She asked incredulously.

Elijah laughed, he didn't waste another second. His hands were on her face, pulling her in to meet him. Sophia fight was so weak it was laughable. She already knew she lost the second his lips were on hers. She gripped his collar, pushing and pulling, trying to shake a little sense into him but it was all for naught.

Warmth blossomed across her entire body, her face mostly as he held her in one place. It wasn't just a kiss, he was tasting her lips, biting, licking, sucking and then her mouth, the second his tongue met hers Sophia began shaking like a leaf on top of him. Was she being punished for killing away and interrupting him just now, it sure as hell felt like it-!

She was cursing, sort of, on the inside. Her eyes were hazy as all that rationality slowly got up and took its leave. Why did she stop him before? When his kisses felt so...so good. Sophia thought.

Oh right...it was his birthday today...she invited a few people...their small party... he promised he'd be there, that he'd be nice and not sit like a scrooge the entire day, he disliked celebrations but this would be unlike the ones his family did...plus she had a surprise, an extra person she went great lenghts to invite, he'd be happy...

These thoughts ran a mile throughout her mind, repeatedly. She should push him away, try to regain her scattered senses. She really shouldn't do this now...spending the day being worn out didnt sound all that fun...this could wait until later...when they had enough alcohol in their systems to supply a whole bar.

To think of something was vastly different than to actually do something. Her mind was filled with protests but on the outside she made sounds of delight, her arms going around his shoulder, fingers playing inside his hair, her hips moved a little, to feel more of him pressing into her from below.

Sophia was truly gone.

She sat up, eager for more. Times and times before now...it wasn't as if they didn't kiss, but it never went pass that point. Elijah always paced himself, knew when to stop, knew to not take it overboard while they still recovered, knew what to do to not further hurt himself. None of that was necessary now...his arm was free, body was healed up all nicely too. Enough for him to take strenuous trips to the gym again without the Doctor materializing out of thin air to bother him about it.

He didn't show not one sign or intention of stopping. He expertly fed the flames, causing the atmosphere around them to turn smoldering. Was he pent up? Sophia knew he surely was. She was too, without a doubt. Her fingers found his shirt, tugging on it.

"Eli..."

His hands caught hers, keeping her from undoing his buttons. "I know," he murmured hotly against her lips, "-but there's no rush," he moved on, down to her neck, she shivered but then his words registered and her world screeched to a halt.

"No rush?" Sophia frowned, her eyes opened just a peep, she didn't want to believe the words that just left his lips when she was seconds away from dry humping his leg like a bitch in heat. What did he mean no rush? Her body was literally on fire, she wanted him inside it immediately.

"Yes, love, let's just..." he bit her the skin of her neck lightly, right where he knew she was most sensitive, Sophia reacted just as he expected, "-lets just take this slow-"

Sophia's expression crumbled. Oh God not this shit again. When she said slow down...this was not what she meant-! His version of slow and her version of slow was two vastly different things. She'd be teased to oblivion with no end in sight if he had his way!

"Nuh uh-!" Sophia pulled her hands from his and grabbed his collar, her gaze went down south. The very clear indicator of his desire pressed into her with every small motion of his hips. He was hard and she was dripping wet...there was no need to draw this out longer than needed! "-we only need a few...minutes!"

At her words, Elijah stilled. Sophia didn't know why he stopped until he looked up from her neck, a single brow raised in question. "A few...minutes?" He seemed particularly incensed and appalled by her suggestion.

Sophia gulped and nodded, "Just take it out already."

And not long after, there it was... that specific look in his eyes. Sophia gulped again. She bit her bottom lip that already felt tingly and swollen. He didnt reply or make any movement to do what she asked. She couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Sophia would soon find out.

Elijah didn't continue kissing her after that, instead he got up, literally. He held her and got up without breaking a sweat, as if she only weighed a feather in his arms. Sophia squealed and her legs immediately tightened around his waist.

"Eli-! What are you doing-"

"Shh, Sophia," he calmly quieted her, hugging her body close. Sophia didnt mind their closeness but it wasn't...proper to walk around like this.  Such a sight had no hidden meanings if someone were to spot them. It was obvious where they were going, what they intended to do.

He held her secure, one hand around her waist, the other also around her body but seemingly attached to her ass instead and he carried her all the way. Sophia was appalled the entire time and kept her head buried in his neck. What if someone saw?

She sent a prayer, hoping Dr Yuri would stay wherever he was and also hoping Garcia was too occupied to bring them food or something.

Thankfully, no one at all appeared on their route. Elijah carried her down a recognizable path, into the room she woke up to and used his leg to kick the door shut. The sound it made as it closed thundered in her ears...her fate was sealed now.

Elijah he deposited her....rather unceremoniously into the bed. Sophia cursed and scrambled to get herself upright but it was all for naught as he soon joined her.

"A few minutes..." he repeated and chuckled to himself above her and Sophia felt her face get hotter. Why did he linger on that specific part. She felt aggrieved.

He wasn't saying it in ridicule or mockery, he simply sounded slighted if anything. As if he couldn't believe their moment would be watered down just to a few minutes in her eyes.

He must've found it absurd, Sophia knew that much.

But still she persisted. Her hands went up to grip his shoulder as he crawled on top of her, comfortably resting in between her open thighs spread on either sides of him. Sophia's breathing got irregular but she hid it well, pouting up at him.

"We don't have the leisure to laze about all day, birthday boy." she murmured in what she hoped came out as a strict voice.

"We don't?" Elijah asked, a bit of incredulity seeping in.

"Absolutely-!"

He chuckled again. It wasn't a laugh without meaning.

Before Sophia could question it further, Elijah already made his move. He held her, pressed his lips onto hers. His lips were soft, there was no urgency, no hurry, just a slowness that put her on edge. There was intent, he was proving to her that he had all the time in the world. Sophia got caught up, she was weak to him, it was simply that good. It felt that good.

Her eyes slipped shut, a moan left her lips and more shivers went up her spine. Her body clenched and tightened in ways she'd rather not describe.

It was a feeling nothing else could hold a candle to, the intimacy of their position and him basically smothering her, pressing his weight into her, stimulating her where she was most sensitive.

Sophia turned into a breathy mess in seconds and yet still he continued.

A small sound followed, Sophia gasped and her eyes shot open. That was the sound of her buttons flying elsewhere. Elijah, the...animal, had taken hold of her shirt and simply ripped it down the middle all while his mouth kept her distracted. Sophia gasped and it was a chance he properly exploited.

His tongue slipped further inside her mouth, warm and wet against hers. Just this much was already mind numbingly good, as he took hold of her breast that was now exposed to the cool open air, Sophia's entire body jolted, as if electrified. Her legs rose into the air on instinct, then tightened around him.

Sophia felt everything, down to the smallest touch and heat that radiated off him in waves. Elijah who was usually the impersonation of an ice block was now warm. He made her feel hot all over. He made her forget her words and whatever else she worried herself with for today. The intimacy was out of this world, Sophia craved more. Her mind was no longer thinking of the day ahead of them, instead she was living in the moment. Sucking in heavy breaths, trying and failing to properly keep her eyes on the man.

Minutes went by like this, only a few but to Sophia it felt like hours. Her body was aware of the slightest touch, so sensitive that her hips moved with a mind of their own against his leg that somehow got firmly pressed into her front after he moved into a much more comfortable position.

It was sensual and stimulating but unfortunately, it was definitely not enough. A sound of impatience left her lips, Her hands moved, sliding down his chest and not stopping there. She went lower, fully intending on striking him through his pants.

She didn't want to wait for it...for him. She'd demand it if needed be.

"Dont-"

His deep voice cut through the quiet and very heated atmosphere. A warning that was as plain as they came. His hand caught both of hers, pining them above her head and rendering her immobile.

Sophia huffed out a breath of hot air and her body fell limp into the bed, her chest rose and fell with every quick breath, a very distracting sight first the man above her.

"I know what you're up to," Sophia murmured, staring straight into his eyes, "Do you enjoy tormenting me like this?"

Elijah's brows shot upwards, then a smile slowly stretched across his lips. His point was made so he let her hands go.

"I wouldn't call it torment." He went further down to press a kiss onto one of her already hard nipples. His hand took the other neglected one, holding and stroking, getting her impossibly riled up. "Were in no rush, Sophia, I just need you to understand."

"I do-" Sophia moaned. She made sure he knew that she understood very well. Pressing up against him needily. Elijah chuckled then moved to lay on his side, taking her with him. His hands ran down her chest and abdomen, slipping under her loose waistband and going further down.

Sophia bit her lips, on edge as she waited for it.

She was wetter than the Nile down there, her bodily fluids ran like a waterfall the second his lips touched hers and even more afterwards when he left a trail of peppery kisses and bites down her neck.

His hand inched closer then as if he had an afterthought, he pulled his hand out of her pants after barely touching her. Sophia's face fell and her eyes shot towards him.

"Eli-"

When would the torture end?

Sophia found out soon enough.

Elijah sat up, lifted her legs in the air and tugged her sweatpants off as if it was in his way. A sound of surprise left her mouth as he pulled her up towards him and her underwear went next.

The sight of her down there made him stare for a few seconds. He was distracted, very obviously too, not only that, he was surprised. "I haven't even started yet," he murmured, running a finger down the middle, gathering some of that fluid on his fingers.

Sophia shivered, "I..I cant help it-" she groaned, happy to blame him for her body's oversensitivity.

"Don't," she heard his calm whisper, "It's okay Sophia, just let yourself go." Her back hit the bed as he put her down and went down with her. Sophia who was momentarily confused at what he meant completely froze up moments later.

Elijah went down, kissing down her stomach, her abdomen, lifted one of her legs over his shoulders and went further. Sophia sucked in a harsh breath as she felt him down there, her hands quickly felt around for something. One hand found his hair  and the next one gripped onto the sheets tightly. Anything to keep her grounded from.the sensations that threatened to ear her whole.

Sophia gasped. Staring into the white ceiling with wide eyes.

"Is this what you wanted?" She heard his light murmur, felt his kisses on both sides of her nether lips and before she could muster the strength to respond positively. His tongue came out.

Elijah ran his tongue from her wet perineum in one straight line to her clit in one swoop. Sophia yelled out, a moan slipped from her lips that spurred him on. He tasted her again, and again. She tasted devine, he'd gone long enough...too long without this because he feared he wouldn't be able to control himself before now.

Right now, was there any need for control? They could indulge to their hearts content without having to worry. Elijah couldn't stop thinking about it... This need kept him up most of the night (that and another very important and significant thing)...so much so that he really had to go to the gym to burn off some steam from his pent up body, not wanting to wake Sophia from her comfortable sleep. Knowing she needed all the needed she could get simply to keep up with him.

Elijah didnt need a celebration. Just this much was better than any materialistic gift that would soon crowd his home when they got sent over from the family home.

With Sophia's leg still thrown over his shoulder, Elijah continued and her gasps and moans spurred him on even more. Sophia couldn't speak, she could hardly think beyond the many pleasures wreaking havoc throughout her system. She was already delirious and Elijah had only just started.

Why on Earth was he focusing completely on her and her pleasure when today was supposed to be about him and him alone? She hadn't a clue and wasn't about to start questioning him either. When he stopped momentarily, Sophia nearly arched off the bed with him.

"Dont! Eli-" Her own voice of desperation would've made her face burn any other day, but not now, "d-don't stop!"

He chuckled and she swore the sound went straight to her sex. His hand on her abdomen kept her stationary, right where and how he wanted, and his other hand? Sophia felt it soon enough.

With his mouth was firmly attached to her clit, his fingers slipped inside. Sophia nearly came right then and there. That familiar buildup she hadn't experienced in quite a while started, his name left her lips over and over again, her thighs itched to close on instinct but he held them open. Sophia was a mess, she needed something...anything to push her over the edge.

Elijah stopped just at that crucial moment, much to her dismay.  Sophia's wide eyes went south, her eyes were misty with unshed tears.

"You can't come yet-" Elijah looked up and their eyes met. His dark eyes was the plain indicator that he was enjoying himself very much. Repeatedly putting her on the edge like this with no end in sight. His lips were wet with her clear fluids but he didn't seem bothered by it.  He rose from down there and went back to where he was previously. Sophia felt strangely neglected.

"Why not-" Sophia wanted to know.

"Because..." he trailed of, one havd cupping her entire front, "I want you coming when I'm inside-"

Sophia frowned, she looked down then back towards him, "Then just put it in already-!" She was completely fed up with him. Evil little sh-

"Soon..love," Elijah kissed her again and she tasted herself on his lips and tongue. Nothing was more erotic, she was fully convinced, he truly knew how to take her breath away. His fingers sank inside, putting an end to all her complaints.

Elijah smiled as he watched her. Enjoying her descent into a squirming mess under him. At that second seeing her tightly knitted brows gave him a change of heart. He gave her what she wanted instead. His fingers went deep inside, running along her twitching  inner walls then up to her clit as his fingers left her body each time, her fluids dripped from his fingers and ra  down her ass, it make a damp mess on the bed below but no one cared.

As he bit down on her bottom lip, that tiny bloom of pain combined with the gentle stimulation down below made her come undone in his arms.

Sophia gasped then stilled as the orgasmic wave came unexpectedly, taking her by surprise. Sophia's eyes slipped shut, her hips moved, thrusting  against his fingers, wanting it to last. Elijah kissed and continued that stimulation until the feeling slowly left seconds later. when it was finally over, Sophia's body fell limp. She took harsh and heavy breaths, and it became a task to simply keep her eyes open for him.

Elijah watched her throughout this high, focusing on every twitch, every gasp and every sound that left her mouth. He missed this... he missed it a lot and hadn't even realized it was to this extent. He swallowed harshly, taking deep breaths to control his urges.

Sophia looked spent but Elijah knew they had only just began, he pulled his fingers out and his hand rose to her face. His thumb ran over her swollen lips he enjoyed biting and sucking seconds before.

Her mouth was still lightly open with her breaths leaving it in short pants,  he got a peek of her pink tongue. It tempted him to do more, play with her some more, tease her more until tears of pure bliss slid down her cheeks.

At this exact moment, Elijah wanted to fuck Sophia until she couldn't speak or move. It had been too long and they had lost time to make up for.

Elijah sucked in a breath and sat up again, hands finally going to his own shirt buttons.

He planned to do exactly that and more.

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.9K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
4.8M 218K 43
[COMPLETED] "One night." I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my blouse. "That's not going to be enough for me, baby. I need you longer t...
190K 7.8K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...
1.9K 57 13
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:˚ ♡ ⋆。˚・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lucian West was in de...