Majin Izuku

By Cheetahx2

Hohohohohohohoho HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA The sound of laughter being heard with a person floated in the a... More

Author's Note #1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not a chapter
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

391 19 4
By Cheetahx2

The next thing that happened during the time where all the students of class 1A were shocked on what they were seeing in front of them, the same boy who injured Katsuki Bakugo was standing in front of them, wearing the same uniform as them with a few changes.

He was wearing what appeared to be a hoodie with the U.A insignia on the left side of his chest with the color of the hoodie being white while he was wearing the school pants along with his boots and the belt he wore coming here.

"As of this moment, This young man will be attending the hero course until graduation along side with you all, so treat him well as how you treat the rest of your classmates"

Aizawa said towards class 1A who couldn't even say a word...except for one.

"SIR WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT THIS RUFFIAN WHO INJURED A FELLOW CLASSMATE!? THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE FOR THIS SCOUNDREL TO WVEN SET FOOT IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS SC-!!"

However the young man who yelled out was dead silent as the new student looked directly at him with no sign of moving and yet...he felt like if he moved even an inch...then he was gonna die.

But that wasn't the case since one brave soul walked towards the new student and placing their hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're here Maku-kun!"

This person was none other than Ochako Uraraka who gave the now named Maku a smile on her face.

Maki simply sighed, "Yeah...glad to be here" he said it with a forced smile that plastered on his face.

The day went on for the most part in UA as Maku had to do the one thing that was taxing on his very being...trying to stay awake in class bit that was a problem.

The class couldn't help but sweatdrop at the boy, the same boy who injured Bakugo for a reason that was unknown to the class, the same boy who only interacted with Ochako since he found the girl tolerable...was sleeping in class without a care in the world.

This didn't sit well with the classes most uptight student that he tried not to say anything unless he got a glare that might come his way.

A few days went by for Class 1A as they went through the normal stuff any student have to go through....school work and also enjoying the food from the cafeteria...with one particular person eating the food to his hearts content.

Many of the students from 1st year all the way to 3rd year could only watch with widen eyes at hos much Maku was consuming the food as he was breathing it in and he wasn't stopping.

Ochako who was seeing this just laughed at how much Maku was stuffing his food as much as he can in his mouth.

With one gulp,Maku stopped as he stared at Ochako while also looking around to see the many eyes on him which caused him to glare.

"Hey, you don't have to be upset...it's just thay they haven't seen someone eat that much" Ochako said to Maku who stared back at the girl.

Maku knew he should be going out and cause some trouble...but the fact was Nejire was stopping him every time whenever he decided to head out....which turns to be the two of them going to different areas where Nejire was having fun while Maku found it tolerable.

Maku could only sigh as he simply placed a sliced pie in the mouth Ochako, who was suprised at the action but accepted it either way while enjoying the sweet taste from the pie.

As lunchtime was over....it was time for something that most of Class 1A was gonna enjoy.

Kirishima:I wonder what the teachers got planned for us today?

Sero:hopefully it's something interesting, I mean who knows since Aizawa-sensei did say teachers have the liberty to teach the way they see fit.

Yaoyorozu:I wonder who our teacher will be for this class. I don't think they mentioned specifically who it will be

While everyone was discussing who their teacher will be Maku was a bit busy with his eyes closed as he was busy doing a bit of training....sleeping.

But that was onlh so he could go through a version of shadow fighting to keep his psyche in tact...but that's a big if for him.

Even though the days went by for the class some of them felt a bit conflicted on their new classmate who either sleeps or downright ignore them....and can still keep track of answering the correct answer on questions for different subjects during class.

It made them wonder in who exactly Maku was....and why he doesn't have last name.

Suddenly the door burst opens and then came the No.1 Hero Allmight who appears in all his glory...Maku suddenly opened his eyes as they glowed red.

Allmight:I am Here! Coming to the Door like a normal person!

Kirishima:Wow check it out it's Allmight!!

Kaminari:Woah this is gonna be awesome!!

Tsuyu:is that his silver age costume?

When Allmight walked dramatically towards the front

Allmight:Hello there Students I'll be teaching you all the trie meaning to being a hero. Today's lesson will be Battle Training.

Bakugou:Battle.

'Maku:Training?'

Maku thought as he suddenly grinned.

Allmight:However what's a Hero without the proper wardrobe

Pressing a button to open and revelation the back walk the revealed individual cases for the students with their seat number

Allmight:These cases contain each if your hero costumes. Make sure to suit up and meet in the training area

Once he said that he left the classroom while the students, grabbing their respective cases and left to get ready and gear up but with Maku, he was the last person to be in the class while stretching a little bit and heading out of the classroom with a tired look on his face.

'...Maku really wants this day to end'

He thought while thinking over what he needs to wear for this Battle Training.

Chapter End.
I was in the mood....so hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

D.E.K.U. By Kelly

Fanfiction

657K 30.1K 48
Izuku Midoriya is a small and vulnerable quirkless boy, someone that needs to be protected from bullies and all the other dangers of the world. At le...
693 6 20
Warning: Cringe (Kinda?) All pictured by me! "Sorry!" The green haired man yelped after he bumped into Shoto. "It's alright, let me help get your stu...
102K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
136K 3.9K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...