The king's little adventure

By King-Xoverg

The omni-king also known as zeno is the supreme god and creator of all existing things had now grown really b... More

BIO
Ch.1 - The beginning of King's journey
Ch.2 - Guiding a little sun
Ch.4 - Enter the hashira
Ch.5 - The king's proposal
Ch.6 - The ultimate martial arts
Ch.7 - The final preparations
Ch.8 - Our shining bright future
Ch.9 - Welcome to azur lane.
Ch.10 - Meeting and rematch under the beautiful cheery blossom.

Ch.3 - Rising of a new sun

322 9 0
By King-Xoverg

~~~Demon slayer universe~~~

(Asakusa, Tokyo - Park)

The atmosphere in the park was quite tense and awkward when the two demons reavel themselves, Tanjiro was really nervous and confused as he didn't catch the scent of these two demons approaching.

The king on the other hand look at the demon duo in complete relaxation with a smirk on his face.

"Well~Well, If it isn't tamayo" (Alexi)

The female demon now know as tamayo raises her eyebrows in surprise while the male demon beside her suddenly gets a little defensive.

"Y-y'know who i am...?" (Tamayo)

"Of course i do, In fact i know everything about you. The day of your birth, Your parents, Your hometown, Your age, Blood type, Height, Body structure, Demon art, Family, Your past relationship to muzan and even the number of people you tormented and killed back in the day" (Alexi)

Hearing this froze down all the time around Tamayo, She stare at the blue haired teen in complete shock of disbelief while sweating profusely. How does this stranger know so much about her and especially when they just met now, These were the only thoughts which were circuling around in tamayo's mind.

Normally she wouldn't buy such statements and think of them as just bad lies but thinking back on what this boy did to muzan made her realise that he isn't lying and if that's true then she has set foot on the really wrong door.

Tanjiro didn't understand much of the conversation but still got into his battle stance because the demon boy who stood beside tanayo gave off a really strong scent of anger and resentment which was directed straight towards alexi.

Plus his grim expression clearly showed that he disliked them from the very bottom of his soul.

??? - "HEY JACKASS!! WATCH YOUR TONGUE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO TAMAYO-SAMA!! UNDERSTAND!!" Shouted the unknown demon boy while oozing every ounce of his hate towards the king.

"Oh~How scary, Tell me you little fucker what are you gonna do if i don't" The king ask mockingly which angered the demon boy even more.

He was about to use his demon art but before he could tamayo extended her hand infront of him, Gesturing the boy to stand down.

??? - B-but...T-tamayo-sama---"

"That's enough yushiro! We are here to talk, Not fight!" Tamayo scolded the demon boy now known as yushiro, He stops on tamayo's command and looks down in shame.

Tamayo then turns her gaze back towards alexi once again, "I apologise for this but please understand that we just came here to talk..." (Tamayo)

"About muzan i presume" Alexi said and tamayo nod her head in response.

"Yes, We have been seeking to destroy that man for years but he's just unbeatable however after watching how easily you brought him down to his knees i truly believe that you have the power necessary to kill muzan, Would you please lend us your aid" Tamayo ask in a pleading tone.

"Not exactly" (Alexi)

"Huh...?" (Tamayo)

"You need to understand something tamayo, Even though i possess the power necessary i won't kill muzan" Alexi's statement shocked everyone.

"B-BUT WHY!! YOU--" (Tamayo)

"The one who will finish his wretched existence will be this kid right here" Alexi said placing his hand over tanjiro's head who looks at him in shock.

"W-what!! M-me but---" (Tanjiro)

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! THIS CHILD IN NOTHING LIKE YOU, HE'S ONLY GONNA GET HIMSELF KILLED IF HE DARED TO CONFRONT THAT MAN!!" (Tamayo)

"Tamayo you will be very wise as not to judge a book by it's cover, This kid is unlike any of the other demon slayers which you have seen in the last 400 years" (Alexi)

'4-400 years...' Tanjiro thought astonished.

'THAT BASTARD!! HOW DARE HE MENTION LADY TAMAYO'S AGE SO CASUALLY IN THE OPEN!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!' Yushiro thought enraged.

After alexi's latest statement tamayo look at the teen in great curiousity.

"Will you be kind enough to tell me as how is it possible that you know my exact age....Just who are you" (Tamayo)

"I'm no one special, Just a ordinary human who is only interested in kibutsuji and anyone related to him" The king said smirking.

"...I see anyhow i still need your help in destroying muzan so--" (Tamayo)

"Don't worry about that, This kid will do the job perfectly. I can guarantee you of that anyway tamayo i'm pretty sure y'know that everything has a price...Right" (Alexi)

"What do you need, I'll do anything..." (Tamayo)

"Anything you say~" (Alexi)

"Don't you dare ask of anything indecent from tamayo-sama, You bastard!!!" Yushiro yell but was instantly smacked on the head by tamayo.

"Watch your words yushiro! There is a kid present here" (Tamayo)

"I-i apologize...My lady" (Yushiro)

"In exchange for kibutsuji's head i want you to create a cure for this boy's little sister so she can be a human once again" (Alexi)

Upon hearing this unexpected request tanjiro instantly look towards the king in shock, Even though he's the one whose been asked for a favour he chose to made a request on his behalf. Such kindness moved tanjiro and tears start streaming down his eyes.

"I see, I can try but i can't say for certain whether i'll be successful or not, To create a cure for any wound or injury we first need to examine the poison and in this case i need to study the blood of both that girl and muzan. If not his then the demons who are closely related to him" (Tamayo)

"You mean the demons of twelve kizuki" (Alexi)

"Yes" (Tamayo)

"Sure no problem, You just start your research on the RDHC project" (Alexi)

"RDHC project...?" Tamayo ask confused.

"Reverse from demon to human cure" (Alexi)

"Oh..." (Tamayo)

"Yea, Anyway you two should get going now, Micheal jackson jr seems to have send 2 of his lackeys after me. They'll be here in a short moment" Alexi warned.

Upon hearing this tanjiro quickly put his nose to use and start sniffing for the scent of the 2 said demons, Tanjiro catch a faint scent which was slowly becoming stronger.

Before leaving tamayo took a blood sample from nezuko and gave their current address to the omni ruler.

After they left two new demons made their entry into the park.

One was a demon girl who held a temari ball in her hand while the other was a guy whose eyes were shut and has his eyeballs open in his palms instead.

??? - "Hey yahana, Is this the guy 'He' was talking about"

"From the looks of it, He is. Take him out susamaru" (Yahaba)

"Haha!! Sure thing!" Susamaru said throwing her temari ball towards the king.

As it came straight for him tanjiro suddenly intervene and try to cut the ball in half however it suddenly changed it's direction making tanjiro miss his slash.

'What the---Oh no! Alexi-san...' Tanjiro thought worried and quickly look back but his worries were put to a halt when he saw the king holding the temari ball in his hand.

Both demons were greatly taken back as they didn't expected this outcome, Especially susamaru.

"You are real slow tanjiro, It it was someone else besides me then they would've been killed" (Alexi)

"I-i'm sorry..." (Tanjiro)

"Sorry won't cut it!! As a demon slayer your duty is much more than cutting down demons, You must also save innocent lives from them no matter what. Do you understand!" (Alexi)

"HAI!!" (Tanjiro)

"Good, Now the first stage of your training begins here. I'm a helpless citizen and demons are attacking me and you're my only protection so save me" The king said flicking tanjiro's forehead and implanting some of his power into him so he could see the male demon's invisible arrows which he couldn't see before.

Tanjiro then charges towards the demon duo.

"Tsk, Pesky demon slayer!!" Susamaru summons two more temari balls in her hands and throws them towards tanjiro who now sees them approaching with some red arrows in their centre.

Before striking tanjiro closely observed as how the red arrows changes the direction of the temari balls, This made easy for him as he uses the correct breathing form to cancel out the attack.

"What the---How can he see my arrows, He shouldn't be able to..." Yahaba whispers confused.

'I see now, So these two had infused their blood demon arts together. The temari ball i missed earlier was probably because of this arrow changing it's direction....I need to be careful' Tanjiro thought before continuing the fight.

As tanjiro was fighting the king closely observed his fighting pattern and battle tactics which were a little more than average if not completely good but what he noticed most were tanjiro's movements which seem to be improving after each form he used.

The king understood that the kid is a quick learner as he adapts to battle rather quickly than normal people do and do much quickly when pushed to the edge.

This realisation brought a wicked smile upon the king's face, Now that he knows this fact tanjiro's hellish training will be even more fun for him.

'😈 Oh man, Now i can't wait hahaha!!' (Alexi)

(Timeskip to the end of battle because same shit as cannon but with minor changes)

Tanjiro was done with his fight against the demon duo and thanks to nezuko's help he was able to make it out alive however he was in really bad shape now because his fight against the arrow demon (Yahaba) who put his body through such intense pain by twisting his all limbs and trying to break them apart with his arrows but luckily it didn't happen as tanjiro kept himself hold tight.

As for nezuko who fought the temari demon, Nezuko lost one of her legs when she first try to kick back the temari ball back at susamaru but couldn't however after a few more tries she managed to hit them back and much to the king's amusement their fight turned into a small soccer match which was won by nezuko who beheaded susamaru by blasting her head off clean with her own ball.

After everything was sorted out tanjiro crawled his way back as he literally had no power left and his body was searing in great pain from all the rotations by the arrows previously.

As tanjiro was crawling he saw nezuko in the distance who was peacefully sleeping on the bench, Tanjiro smiled and try to get to her but couldn't as his body finally given up.

'Oh no...' Tanjiro thought disappointed but suddenly someone picked him up, He look and saw alexi.

"A-alexi-san..." Tanjiro said but the king didn't answer and just gently placed him beside his sleeping sister, "Thank you alexi-san..." (Tanjiro)

"No need, Anyway you did good but it's still a far cry. You have a really long way to go tanjiro if you seriously wish to kill muzan" (Alexi)

"Y-yes...I have made a promise to nezuko after all---" Before tanjiro could finish he lost consciousness from extreme exhaustion and fell asleep.

"~Sigh~My aren't you two handful" The king whisper smiling before disappearing with the sleeping kamado siblings.

~~~Unknown location~~~

-Muzan pov-

I stood inside the laboratory of my secret hideout, The infinity castle and worked on my research while munching on some human eyeballs.

As i was writing my notes the memories of those two demons whom i sent to kill that blue haired teen bastard came rushing to me.

So those two are dead huh, Tch useless trashbags. I start watching everything and once i was done my pen fell from my hand and i shivered from head to toe in fear....N-no, It can't be...

Suddenly a long forgotten nightmarish memory flashed in my mind and i saw 'Him'.

"T-those earnings...B-but they belonged only to 'That' monster so why does that brat have them...Is he a descendant of his..." I thought really scared.

First that blue haired teen bastard and now this brat...~Sigh~ It seems i need to send in a uppermoon.

I snapped my fingers and in an instant i was teleported from my lab to the centre of the infinity castle, I look towards nakime who was silent sitting on her spot like usual. Calm and collective.

She's one of the demons in my inner circle alongside the uppermoons because of her loyalty and demon art which constructed this magnificent castle of mine so i always make sure to keep her here 24/7.

"Nakime, Summon sumire" I commanded nakime who silently nod her head before striking her biwa and as she did sumire teleported right infront of me.

As sumire saw me she instantly kneel down and bowed before me.

"M-muzan-sama..." (Sumire)

"Ah~Sumire, It has been quite a while and it seems like you have grown way more cruel and powerful over the years. That's very good~" I said.

"Thank you very much for your kind words muzan-sama....Though if i may know then could you please enlighten me master as why have you summoned me here..." She ask.

"For a task which i know full well only you can accomplish...Sumire" I said gently touching her face and showing her my fake affection, It works everytime.

"Muzan-sama..." (Sumire)

Without saying anything i transferred the images of those two targets in sumire's head.

"You see those two sunire, They're a thorn in my path. Pluck them out and i'll give you a generous amount of my blood" I said and her eyes lit up in joy, This tactic also works perfectly everytime.

"Yes master! Of course" she said excited.

I then snap my fingers and signalling nakime to send her back, She played her biwa and sumire was teleported from the infinity castle to her original location.

I smirked, Now that sumire's on the hunt there shouldn't be anymore problems to worry about.

-Pov end-

{Timeskip - 1 year later}

A whole year had gone since tanjiro started his training under alexi and thanks to the king's help tanjiro has successfully mastered sun breathing and all it's forms, As well as have gained access to the transparent world.

These new heights which tanjiro gain were not easy but very hellish to accomplish, During his training the boy come across death several times in the start but despite that he didn't gave up and continue to train no matter how hard or cruel his sessions become each passing day.

Alexi also test out these new heights of tanjiro by taking him out on a specific location every time randomly where they always find demons in high quantity or a lower moon.

By now tanjiro has slain over 500+ demons as well as killed off lower moons 6,4,3 and 2. All these battle experiences has made tanjiro a high-hashira level demon slayer.

Alexi was really happy and proud with tanjiro's growth but also very disappointed as every demon which he slayed he prayed for them afterwards, This didn't sit well with the king. Even though he knew this was tanjiro's nature he still couldn't bear it.

Anyhow their relationship over the course of one year had developed greatly where tanjiro now sees alexi as hig brother who also acknowledges tanjiro as his little brother, Even though the boy is his very creation.

(Present time)

"Whoops~Missed me, Try again" Alexi said dodging a slash from tanjiro.

The king blocked another strike from tanjiro's red nichirin katana and countered it back with his own unique style of breathing form which he developed during the boy's training.

"Cosmic breathing - 1st form : Celestial typhoon!!" The king rotated his body full 360° degrees and swing down his katana with such ferocious force and speed that it created a powerful typhoon of cosmic stars which destroyed everything in it's path.

The incoming attack was so fast that tanjiro barely evaded it by using one of his sun breathing forms.

"Sun breathing - 11th form : Fake rainbow!!" As the attack hit tanjiro's after image the real one quickly goes in for a sneak attack on the king from behind.

"Sun breathing - 8th form : Sunflower thrust!!" Tanjiro unleashed a powerful single thrust attack with the point of his katana on alexi however unfortunately for tanjiro when it did the king blurred away from existence.

"A-an after image..." Tanjiro whisper before suddenly feeling a strong presence behind him, He quickly turn around and saw his nii-san with a smirk.

"Cosmic breathing - 4th form : Heavenly cosmic dragon!!" Alexi unleashes a massively long-ranged curved vertical slash that took shape of a huge cosmic dragon which rushes quick towards tanjiro.

Tanjiro in return doesn't fret and looks at ithe incoming huge dragon completely determined.

"Sun breathing - 12th form : Flame dance!!" Tanjiro performs a two combo strike which he start with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after.

The attack collides with alexi's huge dragon and cuts him in two burning slashes, Seeing this the king smiles proud and decides to end this little excercise.

"Cosmic breathing - 3rd form : Eternal darkness" The performance of this form was completely different from the rest as instead of making any movements the king simply circles his sword in the air and suddenly everything around tanjiro goes black.

Not seeing, Smelling or hearing anything tanjiro use both his nose and the transperent world but still couldn't locate alexi and before he could comprehend anything he felt a tip of a cold metal touching again his neck. He understood right away.

"I give up..." (Tanjiro)

Suddenly the world reappears before tanjiro once again, Alexi pulls back his katana from tanjiro's neck and looks at him with a satisfying smile.

"You really have improved a great tanjiro, So much so that you made me use three of my breathing forms" (Alexi)

"Thanks but i don't think i did that great...I still couldn't hit you" (Tanjiro)

"Don't think of what you couldn't do it, Instead focus more on what you achieved~Kay" (Alexi)

"Hai!!" (Tanjiro)

"Good, Now i can leave you without anymore worries..." (Alexi)

"Eh...? W-what do you mean nii-san...Are you going somewhere..." (Tanjiro)

"~Sigh~Tanjiro today your training has concluded, I have taught you everything so now i want you to go and travel the world like you were doing before" (Alexi)

"W-what about you, You're coming too...Right nii-san" (Tanjiro)

"Sorry tanjiro, This is where we part ways but don't worry because this is not goodbye....Well not yet" The king whispered the last part.

"I see, So will we meet again..." (Tanjiro)

"Yes, Anyway come. Let's get you a new look" (Alexi)

{A few moments later}

"Um...So how do i look" Tanjiro ask lightly blushing.

"Badass enough to give that bastard muzan 7 heart attacks right on spot" The king said with a wicked smirk.

"Is that right..." (Tanjiro)

"Yep! Anyway i have prepared everything for your journey" (Alexi)

"Thank you so much nii-san, You have done so much for me that i may never be able to repay you back" (Tanjiro)

"Nonsense, Everything you did was the result of your own hard work so don't think like that. Anyway tanjiro here, Take this" The king handed tanjiro a long unknown thing which was covered in a purple cloth, When tanjiro unwrapped it his eyes widen in surprise.

"N-nii-san...This is" (Tanjiro)

"A reward which you earned yourself and you better not deny it!!" (Alexi)

Tanjiro was left awestruck as he held his new katana in his hands, It was really beautiful. The boy was so moved by the gift that he didn't said anything and just launched himself at his big brother for a tight hug while sobbing like a infant.

"There~There" , 'Gosh, Despite becoming the strongest he's still a little kid on the inside' The king thought while calming down tanjiro.

{20 min's later}

"Alright nii-san, I'm off and again thanks for everything!" Said tanjiro who finally hit the road with nezuko.

Alexi waved at the kid one last time with a smile and once tanjiro was out of sight the king lightly cracked his neck before making a serious face.

"Now, It's about time i set out on my destination too. I have made her wait long enough" With that sentence the almighty king disappeared from the location.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A.N. - Hey guys author here!! I originally planned a fight between alexi and the uppermoon in this CH but since it become this lengthy i'll be ending it here, Sorry. Anyway i hope you still enjoyed this chapter and if you did then please vote and share your comments, Till next time now JA NE}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.4K 200
Yo! (Y/N) is back! And we're ready to kick off the Summer!! Man, I can't believe what's in store! I was updated about all of this from our Narrator...
18.5K 359 24
[Isekai Spider-Man x Slice of Life Animeverse Crossover!] Did you know Spider-Man? The web warrior appears through many worlds of the multiverse, som...
27.9K 640 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
36.7K 1.4K 65
A girl found herself in a strange forest, having no idea where she was, or how did she get there, remembering nothing but her name and that strange d...