Unrecalled Memories

By YourLocalBookworm57

When a small time crush.. Turns into a dangerous obsession.. When one student goes missing.. It's a race agai... More

Author Notes (Important)
1 | Unrecalled Memories
2 | Two Hearts, One Goal
3 | Theories And Plans
4 | Rescue Mission
5 | Freedom
6 | Support
7 | Live In A Nightmare
8 | Confrontation
9 | The Regaining Process
10 | Someone To Lean On
11 | Overwhelming Emotions
Epilogue

Prologue

341 8 31
By YourLocalBookworm57

Hitoshi Shinsou had learned what love truly was when he awakened his first crush after the Sports Festival.

Izuku Midoriya was an interesting person in truth. He managed to be kind and caring to others, even those he hated, while still looking intimidating on the battlefield. He had seen it first-hand when they fought against each other at the Sports Festival.

Seeing that determined look on his face during the matches made him love him more. He didn't know what it was. Maybe the hair, the eyes, the personality, maybe even his determination to save others. Who knew?

But one thing was certain.

He loved Izuku Midoriya.

Now, jealousy was another thing. But, in his case, it was dangerous. Something as minor as Izuku's classmates standing close to the greenette made him feel an overwhelming amount of jealousy. He believed they were going to steal him away from him, take him away and never give him back like a carbon-copy of the tale of Rapunzel.

Over the weeks he'd been observing his class, he noticed that only one person was constantly by his side: Ochako Uraraka. He wanted to kill that girl. She was definitely planning something. Maybe she was going to steal him just like Mother Gothel.

He threw his pocket knife towards the wall, landing straight in the middle of the picture. He meant it when he said he wanted her dead. Dead and gone from this world without a trace. Frustrated, he screamed into the dark abyss of his room.

"That 'Uraraka' girl keeps stealing him away!"

In truth, he had never had a crush before at this level of love. So, he didn't exactly know how to handle crushes, jealousy: anything in the love department in general. All he knew was that he loved Midoriya with a burning passion.

I guess I'll have to ask them for help.

He grabbed the knife from the wall. It had left a small cut in the plaster, but that could be covered up easily with one of his movie posters.

Quickly, he pulled out his phone and starting dialing a number. He had never needed help from them before, but this time it was urgent, a desperate case technically speaking.

"Hello?" A scratchy voice asked, annoyance clear in his tone.

"Hi, it's me."

"Shinsou?" he heard a chuckle over the phone. "Never thought you'd call."

"Is the boss there?" The purple-head questioned. "I need his help with something."

"Hm, I can get him for you. What do you need, exactly?" He asked, scuffling heard clearly in the background.

"I need a quirk."

"A quirk?! Are you out of your mind?!" he screamed.

"No, I mean, kind of. Look, I just want U.A to forget about this one person I like alright?" He explained, the heat rising to his cheeks.

"Oh, so a memory quirk?"

"Yes." he answered.

"Alright, if you want that, then you have to come over. Do you really want to take that risk? You know the dorms have cameras."

"Yes. I need this to happen as fast as possible."

Aizawa always noticed if something was wrong. He always noticed if there was something off about a student of his. But, this time, it wasn't something bad like mental health issues. It was more of that Hitoshi was acting quite strange and off in a sense.

He had been training the 1-C student since the Sports Festival ended. His quirk was non-combat like his own, so it was only right that he trained him. That and the fact that Shota saw potential in the young student.

But, over the last week, he had been acting strangely. He had been more secretive, having more frequent headaches and sometimes, Shota saw that Hitoshi seemed to not be able to feel things with his fingers.

He knew that those weren't the normal 'Brainwashing' drawbacks. So, either the drawbacks were more severe than he thought, or Hitoshi was hiding another quirk from him that even the principal hadn't told him about.

"Sho, what's up?" Yamada asked, concern written on his face.

Aizawa sat down on the sofa. Since the kidnapping, the teachers were situated in dorms made for teachers specially. Dorm rooms in this building were bigger, as well as the lounge: Shota's favourite sleeping space.

"You know the student I'm training?" he took a sip of his black coffee.

Hizashi sat down. "Yeah?"

The ravenette sighed. "He's been acting strangely in the past week."

"How so?"

He put his mug down. "Well, he's been getting quite severe drawbacks that I'm positive are not from his quirk. He's also become more.. secretive."

"I can't offer any advice, but I have noticed some of the same things when I teach him for English." he stood up, smiling at him. "But, don't worry, Sho, we'll figure it out!"

Yeah, we'll figure it out.

It turns out trying to kidnap your crush isn't as easy as in the movies.

Here Shinsou was, sneaking around the 1-A dorms at 2AM, trying to use a quirk he only just learned to control in the past week. Now why, you may ask? Well, if you want someone for yourself, you don't want others to question their disappearance, right?

Well, in Shinsou's case, no, he did not want the whole of 1-A trying to hunt him down.

As for the kidnapping part, Toga was doing that for him. Although, he didn't necessarily trust the girl with kidnapping Midoriya out of all people. But she was the best for the part, apparently. Either that or the others wanted to annoy him by letting a lovesick psycho kidnap him instead of himself.

So far, he'd used the quirk on twelve of Izuku's classmates.

Only seven more to go.

Dread filled his mind. He'd already used his quirk on Class 1-B, Hado Nejire, Togata Mirio, Tamaki Amajiki and the U.A staff.

Well, not all of the U.A staff. He couldn't find Aizawa or Present Mic. But, that was okay, right?

By the time it reached 3AM, he finished using his quirk. Of course, he now had a massive headache, but to see his love again, it was worth it.

"Kurogiri!" he called out.

A familiar portal made of purple and black hues appeared behind him. Smiling, he walked backwards into it.

The new base wasn't exactly nice to live in but it was what they had to work with now. He could see Toga licking her knife happily, drops of blood visible on the blade. Shigaraki and Dabi were talking in the corner in hushed conversation. Magne and Twice were with Toga, arguing about something. Spinner was asleep in the other corner.

"Hey, crazy, you didn't hurt him, did you?" he asked.

Toga laughed. "Only a little cut, Shinsou!" Shinsou began to walk towards her, reaching for his pocket knife. "I needed blood, okay? You know I can't control my blood thirst!"

Hitoshi narrowed his eyes. "You could've asked one of us. Not him." He took a deep breath, depriving himself of the anger he was feeling towards the blonde. He refocused on the task at hand. "Anyway, where is he?"

She pointed to a door in the far right corner as she licked up the last of the blood from her weapon, a smile etched on her lips.

Hitoshi walked towards the room, hearing quiet snores through the crook of the door. He smiled, not wanting to wait anymore to see his love. Izuku was tied up, not too tight but not too loose that he could escape.

Rope restraints were visible on his wrists and ankles. He saw the small cut on the boy's cheek already healing up.

Stupid Toga.

Hitoshi leaned against the doorframe as he watched the boy sleep.

There was something fascinating to him about watching Izuku's every move. He was fascinated by how Izuku would do things, figure things out, fight on the battlefield.

You're truly fascinating, Izuku.

The greenette stirred, slowly opening his eyes to see Shinsou. But, it wasn't the one he fought. No. This one seemed more insane, villainous even.

"I see you're awake, love~." he said, walking up to him.

L-love?

"Why am I here, Shinsou?" He asked, trying to keep his cool. If he asked more questions, he could stall him while he tries to find a way out of whatever situation he had gotten himself into.

"Simple. I love you. So, I have a question." he smiled. "Would you like to join the league?"

Join the league? Shinsou's a traitor?

"Why would I do that?"

He laughed. "If you join the league, me and you can be together more. Then we can finally have our love story. Wouldn't you like that, Izuku?~"

"U.A will find me! Heroes will find me!" Izuku protested.

Shinsou bent down to Izuku's level. "How will they find you if they don't remember you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.1K 35
Bakugou was one of the 5 UA students that got accepted into EraserHead's agency. The 5 new pro hero's were sent out on a mission to catch these 2 sta...
284K 7.1K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
26K 1.5K 1
Midoriya Izuku has always had a sharp mind. He aims to transfer to the U.A. Heroics course from the Support Course. He knows he's smart enough to get...
149K 4.5K 51
Izuku Midoria returned home after disappearing 10 years earlier. What will happen when he is reunited with his childhood friend? What happenes when h...