Favorite Crime-Ethan Landry

mallisondabardi

When Lucretia finds out she is the daughter of Billy Loomis and Heather McCoy, her life is turned upside down... Еще

Cast List
Playlist
Meet Lucretia Arrow Loomis
Chapter 01|Party Hardy
Chapter 02|He's Back
Chapter 03|Econ With Ethan
Chapter 04|I'm A Suspect?
Chapter 05|Is This Real
Chapter 06|Anything For Her
Chapter 08|Team Loomis
Chapter 09|Ghostface Ass
Chapter 10|Knife Clean
Chapter 11|Betrayal
Chapter 12|I'll Safe You

Chapter 07|Ladder Survival

367 4 0
mallisondabardi

🫀

"Hey, Lu. What are you doing back already?" Mindy asked as she raised an eyebrow. "My parents and I got in a fight, don't worry it's nothing," said Lu as she walked into Tara and Sam's apartment. "It smells great in here."

"Yeah, that surprised me too. Usually Chad lets the food burn," laughed Mindy. Lu chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Hey, Lu," said Sam with a smile to the younger girl. "Hey," said Lu with a faint smile.

Lu studied Sam. She did indeed looked a lot like Billy and Heather. She had her mother's hair and her father's dark eyes.

"Is something wrong, Lu?" Sam asked when she realized Lu was staring at her. "No, sorry. I got lost in my thought for a moment," Lu lied with a nervous laugh. 

Lu took off her coat and sat next to Anika on the couch as the Core Four were eating. "Make out already!" Mindy shouted to Chad and Tara. Lu chuckled as she turned toward the TV again. "Shut up!" yelled Chad back at his twin sister. 

"Guys!" Lu shouted as the news suddenly turned to the Ghostface attacks. "Sources have determined that the prime suspect is Samantha Carpenter, who survived the murders in 2022," the journalist told the people.

The color in Sam's face disappeared.

"Last night she attacked a woman on the street." 

The video of Sam yelling at the girl was shown on the news. Sam frowned angrily and sadly. 

"After the 2022 Woodsboro murders, rumors surfaced online that Carpenter was behind the murders and blamed her boyfriend Richie Kirsch and Amber Freeman," the journalist said. "Oh, we're getting more information. The body of 20-year-old Frankie Miller has just been found in his apartment. It looks like Ghostface has struck again, or to say better that Samantha Carpenter has struck again."

Sam had had enough and turned off the TV.

"Frankie is that asshole who flirted with me at the party," Lu spoke up. She looked at Mindy who was now looking doubtfully at Lu. "What, you think I'm behind it?"

"Mm, you weren't here this afternoon, it's rather suspicious," said Mindy doubtfully. "I have proof that I was in Woodsboro," said Lu frustrated. "What were you doing in Woodsboro?" asked Tara. "My parents have been living there for a month. I-I have proof, I swear," said Lu as tears welled up in her eyes. Lu ran to her coat and pulled out the train ticket. 

"Mm, this doesn't prove enough, sorry," said Mindy. Lu rolled her eyes and plopped down next to Anika on the couch. "But I'm not a killer," whispered Lu. "Maybe it's better if you go, Lu," said Mindy. "Fine," sighed Lu. "I understand, it's for your safety."

Lu stuck her hands in her pockets as she walked to her apartment. She grabbed a pizza from the freezer and put it in the microwave. 

Lu's phone vibrated in her pocket. Secretly she hoped it was Mindy apologizing and telling her to come back, but it wasn't. It was a picture Danny had airdropped. Lu gasped when she saw that it was a picture of Quinn being attacked by Ghostface. 

Lu put the microwave on pause and sprinted to the Carpenter's apartment. She opened the door with the key they gave her and ran inside. 

"I'm sorry, Lu. That I accused you," apologized Mindy as she saw Lu run in. Nothing came out of Lu's throat as she looked anxiously at Quinn's room.

The door flew open and a dead Quinn fell against Anika. Anika screamed out and jumped to the side. 

Ghostface stood in the doorway and walked forward. "Oh fuck," muttered Mindy. Ghostface lashed out and stabbed Mindy in her shoulder. "Get off her!" yelled Anika.

Ghostface grabbed Anika by the throat and pushed her against the wall. Anika screamed as Ghostface plunged his knife into her stomach. 

Lu put Mindy on the couch and looked for something to fight back. "I'll help you Anika, hang on!" Lu yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. Anika could not respond as she cried out in pain as Ghostface twirled the knife in her abdomen. 

"Hey!" shouted Sam as she came out of the kitchen. She threw the knife block against Ghostface, who fell to the floor with a groan. Lu helped Mindy to the bathroom while Sam helped Anika. Lu locked the door while Ghostface banged against the door with all his strength. 

The pushing stopped. Lu looked around as she saw the other door open. "Mindy, the door," Lu whispered to Mindy.

Mindy ran to the door as Ghostface beat her to it. Mindy screamed and slammed the door and put the lock on it.

"That lock isn't going to hold for long," said Lu to Sam in frustration. "Aah, that one's dead!" screamed Mindy as she saw Quinn her dead boyfriend. 

Lu opened the other door and the four ran into Quinn's room. Mindy pushed a nightstand against the door when they heard Ghostface was in the bathroom. Ghostface banged against the door as he swung his knife back and forth. 

Anika sat on Quinn's bed crying as she grabbed her bleeding stomach. Meanwhile, Sam climbed over a ladder that led to Danny. "Mindy, you go now!" Lu said as she kept pressure on Anika's stomach. "No, you go first, you have the best chance of survival, go!" Mindy shouted. Lu hesitated, but there was no time for hesitation. 

Lu her hands trembled as she climbed the ladder. "Come on, you can do it Lu!" Danny encouraged her. Lu almost slipped away as she neared Danny, but Danny pulled her in just in time. "Thank you," said Lu out of breath. "Are you okay?" asked Sam.

Lu nodded.

"Mindy, come on!" yelled Lu. 

Mindy crawled slowly and in pain over the ladder. As soon as Mindy was inside, Danny threw some bandages at Lu. Lu bandaged Mindy's arm. "I know it's not much," Lu muttered in frustration. "Anika! Come on!" shouted Sam. Anika stumbled to the ladder and slowly began crawling over it in pain. 

"Come on Anika, you can do it!" shouted Mindy. "No, I can't," cried Anika. Lu widened her eyes. "Anika, you have to come right now!" yelled Lu as she saw Ghostface standing by the ladder. Anika turned around and began to cry. "No!" cried Anika. 

Ghostface grabbed the ladder and began playing with it as if it were a game. "I don't want to die yet!" cried Anika. "Come on!" yelled Sam as she held out her hand. "I got you, grab my hand!"

Ghostface tipped the ladder. Anika screamed as she fell down. She landed with her head against the container with a bang. Lu cried when she saw that Anika was dead. 

She held a crying Mindy as she looked at Ghostface. Ghostface cocked his head to the side and removed his knife from the window sill. 

🫀

It was morning. Mindy and Lu were being examined for serious wounds as police investigated the murder scene. Ethan looked around in amazement. Chad scoffed and ran toward his friend.

"Where were you last night?" yelled Chad angrily as he pushed Ethan against a news van. "What?" asked Ethan in surprise. "Where were you last night when my sister was attacked?" asked Chad angrily. 

"I had Econ. I was in a study hall with hundreds of others, I swear," Ethan said nervously. Chad snorted and let go of his friend. "Oh my god, Anika," said Ethan as he saw Anika's body. "Mindy, I'm sorry."

"Stay there with your Ghostface ass. You're at the top of my list," Mindy snapped angrily. "I had Econ," Ethan said with sadness in his voice. "Lu believe me."

"I don't know what to believe anymore, E," sighed Lu. "You know I had Econ," begged Ethan. Lu nodded but looked away.  

🫀

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

65.9K 1.6K 18
❝ insane in the membrane insane in the brain . . . ❞ [ ethan landry fanfic ] 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨 loves her cousin, more tha...
140K 2.8K 24
They planned it great. Victims chosen, phone numbers ready, the costume purchased, weapon ready. They're desperate to keep you alive on their initial...
9.7K 108 13
Bella (Bea) Roberts, younger sister to Jill Roberts, is now living with her cousin Sidney Prescott. But what will happen when ghostface is back for b...
11.8K 74 14
McKenna Macher, yes Macher, daughter of famously known Stu Macher, was a part of the Woodsboro killings of 2021, McKenna survived on sheer luck, or m...