Behind The Screen obsession

By TomSeven0

"I-I want to go back to my room!" Suga said as he tried to walk towards the door which was slam shut by Jimi... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Question
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
update?
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17 End
Should I?
finally!!

chapter 3

1K 43 2
By TomSeven0

Suga stared at the bite marks on his neck it had turn into a bruise..his eyes were slightly puffy...and red.
He touched the marks on his neck as he winced a little in pain. Why...why did he do this?.

Suga was surprised to see jimin's outburst..he thought that jimin liked and respected him alot..but what happened yesterday night totally stunned him.
I can't face him like this..even though it's not even my fault or is it?

Suga sighed as he tried to remove that marks from his neck but it turn reader and redder.

Fuck..he cursed as he wore a turtle neck shirt to cover..it. it was a mistake suga whispered to himself.

Few hours ago....

Today was thier performance everyone was very excited backstage, "my heart is beating so fast hearing army scream!" Namjoon said smiling his dimples showing as Jin chuckled.
"I can't wait to see them!" Jhope said as Jungkook and Taeyung nodded happily.

"Me too!" Taeyung said as we got together after our makeup,
"We can do this!" Namjoon said to us as everyone cheered.

We were opening our perfomance with
Fire it was a very energetic song we wanted the crowd to get excited..the army cheer loudly as we went on the stage it was so fun I enjoyed the feeling of the heat rushing to my body the anxiety and pressure with a tingle of excitement everything felt so good.

After few songs we were backstage
It was time for the solo songs that gives other members time to rest a bit.

"Namjoon is doing great!" Jin said looking at the screen with sparkly eyes as Taeyung and Jungkook looked at each other as if they know something others don't.

"Let me fix your hair" my makeup artist said he was new but very kind and nice.
"It's fine I don't think its bad" i said. "Let me help" he said as he went on to my fix my hair and then clothes.

"You have a nice scent" the guy said as I blushed...because I didn't wore any scent and I was a sweating mess.
"I don't think so" I said as he smiled.
"Yes really" he said.

"Your earing is falling off" he said.."is it?" I asked as he nodded and went to fix it I gulped when I felt his cold finger on my ear lobes.

My ears are sensetive so I felt weird when he touched it. "Is it done?" I asked.
He looked a bit lost but then said, "all done, you look amazing!" He said as I smiled.

"You have a very soft skin you know? Too good to touch" he whispered and his words made me feel very uncomfortable before I could said anything I saw jimin walking over to me his face was blank but I can tell from his eyes he was angry.

"Times up" he said as he took my wirst and drage me towards the stage. Not before glaring at the guy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked jimin who looked at me with clenched teeths his grip was hurting my wirst. "Shut up!" He said this was the first time he talked like that with me. I felt..so sad..."jimi- I
Before i could say anything he left my side and went towards Jungkook his face turn into a smile, a very fake one. I could tell since we have live together for years.

I felt very bad..what did I do? I don't understand and it was so frustrating
Did I made a mistake? But he will never get mad for this thing...

The concert ended..but we had to wait for sometime since it was too crowded for us to leave, jimin all the times ignored me..even when we were clicking pictures at the end he stood beside Taeyung or Jungkook. That's hurts.

I planned that I will ask him about this once we reach the house. We were about to leave when my stylist came up to me
"Here have this" he said as he handed me a box of chocolates which I like. "How do you know i like chocolates?" I asked surprised he just smiled.

"For your hardwork" he said, "I-I can't take this really but thank you" i said he looked very sad, "they were so hard to get.." he said under his breath and I felt very stressed I am not good at making decisions so I was stuck I looked around and the members seems very busy.

Being with him like this makes me awkward, no it was more like something was wrong.

"I will just throw them away" he said as I stopped him. "Well thank you for it" i whispered as he smiled I felt his hands touch mine my eyes widened slightly.
But he left..did he purposely did it?

"Fuck it!" I heard jimin curse who passed by me...what is wrong with everyone.
"Why is jimin so mad?" Jungkook voice said from behind me. "Don't know" Namjoon said as he clulessly looked at jimin's back.

We were all siting in the car as we waved at the army leaving, "it was so fun today!" Jungkook said as he yawned a bit.
"Tired?" Taeyung asked. Jungkook nodded as he laid his head on Taeyung's lap falling asleep.
I notice how Taeyung cheeks heat up he was playing with Jungkook's hair making me smile. They are adorable.

I was siting next to jimin who didn't even spare me a glance what was with him?!
Jin hyung was at the front seat sleeping. Namjoon and jhope were in other cars.

Taeyung too fall asleep soon. Yoongi didn't knew why after a while he felt very hungry the awful silence was annoying. Jin hyung was silent he was very tired so he fall asleep soon in the front seat as the driver drove.

He look into his bag for something to eat but there was only that chocolate box thinking about it for a while he took out and opened it he loves chocolate, he had just take out one chocolate when jimin turn to face him.

"Yo-you want so-some?" Suga asked nervously feeling weird under his sudden gaze.

Jimin glared at him making him shut up
Jimin grab the box from his lap as he throwed it out of the window.

"What the heck?" Suga shouted as Taeyung stirred. He lowered his voice glaring at jimin with disbelief.

"You fucking throwed it?!" He said softly glaring at jimin who didn't even spoke a word.

"Jimin what the heck is wrong with you?!" Suga asked again but the car halted and he went out immediately.

"What happened?" Taeyung asked rubbing his eyes as he looked at jimin's back.

"I don't know" Suga whispered..
Everyone was very tired so they all went and fall asleep in thier rooms soundly they were preparing for the concert from days there was too much stress and now everything was finally done.

Suga could not sleep he wanted to know what was up with jimin, so he got off the bed. And went towards jimin's room
He was very anxious he knocked on the
Door but after a while there was no sound Suga thought he was asleep and was about to leave when the door open.

Jimin had a towel around his neck his hair were dripping slightly his white shirt sticking to his wet chest showing his abs..Suga blushed a little as jimin move aside to let him in.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked his voice was very cold and husky that was enough to make Suga nervous.

"I-I just want to know why are you mad at me..." Suga said softly as jimin only stared at him his eyes making him nervous.

"Jimin I-" before I could even say something he just harshly asked me to get out.

"You are so mean atleast he is better than you!" I said to him in anger but I didn't knew what a fucking mistake I did.

I saw his face changing completely he throwed the towel around his neck on the floor as he step forward i was so shocked that when I moved back i bumped on the bed falling completely.

Jimin was on top of me I was about to get up when he pinned my wirst above my head making me nervous..i was only wearing my oversized hoodie and shorts
And he was on top of me, too close.

"J-jimin?" I said to him gulping his hold tighten on my wirst. "He was fucking flirting with you!" He growled.

"Jimin move away and he wasn't flirting with me" yoongi tried to get up as he was pushed down by jimin on the bed.

" get off me!" Yoongi said as jimin grabbed his chin his one hand pinning his wirst above his head.

"He was fucking flirting with and you don't even know!, This careless of yours make me want to tie you and never let you leave!" Jimin said as his hand went from yoongi's jaw to his neck.

"Do-dont!" Suga whimpered, "you aren't behaving well why did you took those chocolates?" Jimin asked his voice rolling off with anger.

"You are very disobedient" jimin whispered in yoongi's ear, looking at his pale neck he leaned biting on it as yoongi eyes widened. "Wh-what are you doing?!"
Yoongi struggled hard scared he was very very scared....

"Jimin get the fuck off me!" He cursed struggling he was about to kick him when jimin harshly bite into his flesh his one hand tracing his thighs..making him completely frozen.

Yoongi could feel tears in his eyes
His hands felt numb his eyes were ringing he could smell the scent of jimin's shampoo the water dripping on his hoodie.

Jimin sucked harder on the spot behind his ear making him moan, jimin smirked in satisfaction as he looked at all those marks on his skin.

"You are mine alone, mine! Don't you dare flirt with anyone else!" Jimin said as he back away Suga crawled back on the bed scared his face flushed red.

Jimin licked his lips, "are you mad?!" Yoongi yelled at him the rooms were sound proof because of privacy reasons and habit of Jungkook singing till late and snores.

"Hyung I don't want to do this but you forced me to" jimin said as he went to touch yoongi's cheeks making him flinch.

"Don't touch me!" Suga said as he got off the bed, leaving the room in the hurry as jimin smiled casually.

" don't Touch you? That would be hard."
Jimin said as he looked at the messed bedsheet for a moment.

Taeyung went to exercise while everyone was sleeping he was surprised to see Jungkook was there as well. "Up so late?" He asked Jungkook who was doing pushup ups.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said.
"You really are the golden makne of BTS" Taeyung said siting on Jungkook's back who didn't even flinch.

But his heart did beat faster.."what are you doing here?".

"Excercise but I don't know how those machines work, help me?" Taeyung asked with his boxy smiled as Jungkook smiled.

Author's notes.

Wow things are moving quite fast from here, those who are reading this book
I hope you can check out my other book as well! That would be appreciated.

This chapter is quite long, ☺️☺️
tell me if you like long chapter or short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 497 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...
34.7K 1.9K 48
"But, I have a problem." Hoseok said finishing the entire bowl of soup. Seokjin looked at him and tilted his head. "I don't have any girls I could br...
163K 7K 33
"If you walk out that door, I won't be here when you get back" Jungkook stared at Taehyung who just gave him an ultimatum, "We both know you won't do...
240K 8.3K 50
"Don't stare at me much , Kim ... I'm not gay" "says the one who asked me to suck him off in class back then" "Yah don't got me wrong, Tzuyu sat inf...