MI AMOR

By REDCORAL1111

" it was your decision to walk On the dark not mine I will break you then make you mine " More

CHAPTER 1 / FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 2 / FISHY
CHAPTER 3 / MAKE - OUT
CHAPTER 4 / OPPA ??
CHAPTER 6 / MY FIRST STEP
CHAPTER 7 / SHE'S PRETTY
CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?
CHAPTER 9/ DIZZY
CHAPTER 10 / PHYSICAL CONTACT
CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK
CHAPTER 12/ REAL ME
CHAPTER 14/ REAL ME (2)
CHAPTER 15/ TRAPPED 💋
CHAPTER 16/ BABY IM JEALOUS
CHAPTER 17 / BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 18 / OUCH
CHAPTER 19 / COMPETITOR
CHAPTER 20 / LONG DRIVE

CHAPTER 5 / CRUSH ?

70 6 1
By REDCORAL1111

His eyes were staring at mine yet soon we broke contact cause of a familiar voice .

" dad ........and y/n" she greeted her dad then raises her eyebrows at me. I didn't let me speak and jump into the conversation. 

" yahh !! Don't raise your brows at me . Don't forget you are the one who put me into this "

" hehehe I know , I was busy you know" she pinches my cheeks . My beautiful cheeks turned red .

  " idiot they are my cheeks not some kind of rubber you are putting pressure into" . I rub my cheeks after glaring at her.

" awww y/n you know you are the cutest one in our group you know " she squealed and I rolled my eyes .

Our conversation was interrupted by professor jeon aka oppa clears his throat.

" I am here in case you two forgot " he aware us for his presence. 

" we know you are here jungkook oppa". I tightly smiled at him and yeji's eyes widened .

" What?? Oppa ??? Who ??" Yeji come forward and sat beside me. 

" Don't be so dramatic bestie . Professor jeon accepted my offer to call him oppa cause he thinks calling him uncle will makes him feel older " . I flipped my hair.

" for real dad ? I can't believe you are someone's oppa now . I'm so happy today . I can't tell you bestie my ears were longing to hear someone call him oppa ." Yeji wiped down his invisible tears and I hugged her.

" I can understand you yeji ah "

Professor jeon looked at us at disgusted face.

" dramatic asses " he mumbled

" no we are not " I spat back and he looked away .

........

Fifteen days later

I have a plethora of files on my hands , thanks to professor kim gave me these . Finally I have an excuse to talk to him . I stand infront of professor jeons cabin and knock softly. I waited patiently on my spot to hear his cold voice . Its hard to say but I like him since that day I saw him in sweatpants and loose t- shirt.

" come in " after hearing his faint voice. I went inside his cabin.  I put these files into his hard wooden table where I saw him working on his laptop. Here my crush was sitting alone with his glasses. 

" professor kim send these project files for correction. Please take a look at them " I told him and he hummed .

I waited on My spot . He raises his dark orbs to gaze at mine . Professor jeon look at me with no emotion and questioned. " anything else "

" he also told me it will take only fifteen minutes to check them and if possible he also requested me to give it to him as early as possible. " I informed it . Thank you professor kim I can spend some more time to him .

" you can go I will personally give it to him " he uttered without sparing a single glance at me and I groaned internally. 

" for real professor jeon , I can go ." I fake squealed. 

" I don't like to repeat myself " his cold voice send shivers down on my spine.

" thank you professor jeon after all it's our free period. I can play with yeji . You made my work less " I bowed respectfully hoping he will say something. 

He didn't say anything I went away cursing my fate . F##k you oppa.

What should I do to get his attention ? Developing this mini crush on him was never my intention. He's twice my age I hope he ever see me .

" boo " someone yelled behind at me and I jumped on my spot seeing none other than Nancy.

" Nancy" my hand was on my heart and she backhugged me more like an attempt to squeeze my big boobies .

" I knew you from years Nancy " I jerked her hand away and she pouted. 

" bo bo !! That's not fair" she didn't let go and press her face between my boobs .

" Nancy someone will see us ' I whispered yelled At her.

" bo bo it's not my first time . Everybody knows me. " I pushed her again gently. 

" I'm aware everybody knows you but I don't think professor jeon will tolerate this kind of behavior " I sarcastically uttered and see me will like what the fuck face?

" then let him know too. How I am and I won't change myself for him " she flipped her hair and I chuckled then went serious. 

" Nancy I need your advice on something "

" What? Advice ?" She pointed at her direction. 

" not here let's go to rooftop " I held her hand and drag her onto the rooftop .

" now spill the beans bo bo " she crossed Her arms. 

I think before speaking my mind." Nancy I have a crush on someone but he is very cold hearted and older to me" 

" older means like your dad " her doe eyes playfully look at mine.

I hit her on her arms and she laughed.

" actually he is my cousin's family friend. I met him On the party and developed a little crush on him . I thought he is on his twenties but he is fucking thirty six . " I lied . I can't directly tell her that I like my own damn professor.

" thirty six like professor jeon " she said I choked the air.

" yahh Nancy don't compare him with professor jeon but he is cold hearted and rude like him not gonna lie "

" so you want to attract him towards you "

I nodded

" I want his attention towards me and wants him to only think about me and get frustrated " I smiled and she smirk.

" you dirty bo bo . You are a bad bitch like me. I also like old folks " he smirk and I smirk back 

" now help me Nancy" I pleaded by my puppy eyes.

"Aish !!! Bo bo not that puppy eyes shit " I spit On the floor .

" how will you meet him?" She asked me. 

" actually his daughter is my friend and he lives not far away from my home and I can easily meet him " half lie and half truth .

" What about his wife ?" Here her detective shit goes on and I rolled her eyes. 

" he has no wife " I said and she walk back and forth. 

" great then !! How about you wear short dress to made him look at you "

" but Nancy I'm fat , havent you seen my belly fat ? .  I won't look good at them " I denied her suggestion. My insecurities spoke behalf of me and she cupped my face. 

" bo bo you are not fat . You are hot and thick girl . Girls are paying gym trainers to get a figure like you and here you are dragging yourself down. You are so beautiful bo bo . See yourself with my eyes and you will notice how charming you are " her eyes were sparkling and I could see the sincerity .

I hugged her and cried a little and she patted my back.

" be honest with me y/n . You just want a friend  with benefits relationship or you want to stay with him forever " she caressed my hair .

" Nancy I ' I " i look away

" I could tell y/n.  Its more than that . Don't worry even it is I won't judge you i swear " she look at me hopefully and I nodded .

" y/n but one more thing let me warn you in advance.  He's thirty six and you are sixteen you will face many ups and downs on your relationship if he developed any feelings for you.  He will try his best to push you away because of his age gap . So think before putting yourself into this mess cause if he's a cold person he won't think guilty even he hurts you a little and if he feel a little his ego will come forward and speaks behalf of him . " She described which I didn't pay much attention on .

" then what should I do Nancy?"

" first of all y/n don't do anything just show your body and act queen of innocence card and tell me your progress every time you cross your paths with him then we step into another plan " I nodded and she kissed my forehead. 

" love yourself y/n . Don't show any discomfort by flaunting your curves you are beautiful. Don't show him you are doing it for him . You are doing this to him to get you . Am I clear?"

" he'll yeah!! My Nano " she cringed and I kissed her cheeks.

" we will go to shopping today i will buy you clothes that you will suit you " she suggested and I nodded knowing I won't win against her .

We bought variety of short dress and high knee socks.  I never wore them .

" will you go to his house today?"

" I think I can go . I went to his house fifteen days go. "

" listen just go from the perspective of studies and don't do anything else.  Just wait and observe his moves and let me know," she warned me .

" Roger that "

I sighed and went to my home . " mom I am home "

My nostrils flared from the aroma of apple pie . " Wait a minute are you perhaps making apple pie mommy ?"

" of course my child. I even made two . One for us and one for " I cut her off and completed her remaining one. 

" your dearest yeji I know " I playfully teased her and she smiled.

" you know me so well "

" its fresh you can go and give it to her if you want, "

" I'm gonna visit her today mom . I have  to discuss something related for our upcoming exams with her "

" glad to know that you are taking more interest on your studies.  "

" of course mom I have to score 100 " I smirk and quickly erase it.

" I'm so happy that being with yeji have some good impact on you " she serve me a piece and I nodded like an obedient child .

....

" mom I'm off " I come downstairs to inform her about her departure. 

She scan me from head to toe . " you are going with this outfit??"

" yes Mom . My friends advised me I should dress confidently without giving a damn to these beauty standards that do anything except ruining my self esteem " .

My mom side hugged me . " I'm proud of you my bubble tea . Finally you Overcome your fear "

" yes mommy , I'll be back " I waved at her and went towards her house .

....

I reached jeons residence and brace myself before ringing the doorbell.  With no time yeji opened the door and welcomed me with open arms.

"Y/niee you are here " before she crush the apple pie . I gave her the bag which carries her favorite. 

" Don't tell me it is what I think it is " her cat eyes smiled towards me .

" oh my god " she smells it and thank me .

" yeji " I heard the voice from the distance which I hear every single day. 

" y/n meet my grandparents " her grandparents were siting on the couch .

" grandpa and grandma she's my bestie y/n " I bowed towards them and her granny kiss my forehead .

" aigoo !! You are so cute . How come you look like a goddess " she praises my beauty and I can't help but blushed .

" you are indeed lovely" his grandpa added

" you know her Mom loves me so much . Even she send the apple pie I like so much " yeji squealed .

" thank you for taking care of our granddaughter " both of them expresss their gratitude .

" needless to say mr and mrs jeon. Yeji is my sister like bestfriend . This is the least I could do "

" aish !! Child. Just like yeji you are our grand daughter. Take me as your grandma " I nodded and she flashed me her bright smile .

" mom have you seen my charger ?" My heart skipped a beat after seeing professor jeon downstairs in his famous casual clothing in which he always kills my poor heart .

" miss y/n "

" oh good afternoon jungkook oppa " I bowed happily.

" oppa??" His parents eyed him and burst into the laughter .

He glared at me feeling embarrassed and I gulped .

" Don't blame me you are the one who agreed to be called oppa " I said my line in defence .

" What are you doing here ?" He asked more like throwing me out from his house.

" yahhh!! Jungkook.  Is that how are you talk to a guest ?" His father scold him .

" she's not a guest dad she's my student and yeji's friend "

" we are not in school Jungkook and she's a guest here . ATLeast give her some respect" She scolded him again and he rolled his eyes.

" I think I should go now . Yeji I will come here some other day " I smiled awkwardly . Since he doesn't want me here I can't do anything.

" why do you even come in the first place ?" He roared and my heart comes in my stomach . 

" jungkook behave . That girl came here  for yeji not for you. Even she brought fresh  homemade apple pie with her. How can you talk so rude to her ?"

" yes dad , why are you being mean to y/n?" Yeji added and I feel like a bone On the meat . His mood swings I can't handle it . I think I should give up .

" hey yeji it's okay . I don't mind . He's professor jeon after all . " I laughed lightly.

" What do you mean by professor jeon after all ?" He come forward and his burning gaze tell me , he's not ready to listen anything. 

"I - I mean" I stuttered

" listen here don't be a distraction to my daughter by coming here daily . She has a bright future waiting for her unlike people like you who don't study and waste their time roaming here and there . " His tone is harsh, raw and filled with hate towards me . Tears were filled on my eyes .

" dad " yeji's lips were moved to say something more . But professor jeon showed his palm indicating her to shut her mouth .

" I show you and rose goofing around at the time of studies . You people only know how to waste your time and you want my daughter become like you . No wonder she forgot to submit the assignment and got zero . Thanks to you  and rose she become this careless. " He

" p-pro- professor " I look down but try last time to say something in my defence. 

" get out of here " he pointed towards the exit.

" s- sir "

" wang y/n " he shouted at me and I dashed out from his house .

" very bad jungkook I didn't raise you like this . I know what happened to you In the past was unacceptable still it doesn't gave you any right to talk to a woman like this ." His father shows disappointment and went towards his room following his wife .

" I didn't expected this from you dad" yeji put the pie on the fridge and went away . Jungkook unbothered made his way to his room.

......

" stop crying y/niie " Nancy passed the tissue paper .

" he - he said I'm the bad influence for his daughter. H-how c- can he s-say this ??" I sniffed and she hugged me .

" I should've warned you more y/n . Why didn't you not tell me that you like professor jeon ?"

" I thought you will laugh at me " I said in a baby voice .

" y/n I mean it when I said i won't judge you. You are a human after all . You do have feelings "

" i- I feel like he let out all his frustration on me . Am I a toy ? Nancy " I sniffed

" you are not bo bo " she comfort me.

" one thing is for sure your future husband is a hot headed guy " she teased and I can't help but blush in this situation. 

" here look at you all whipped for him ."

" was yeji annoyed ?"

" she tried to defend me "

" its okay y/n . Let it out. We Will find another way . Take a break from him . " She advised me and I nodded .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
23.4K 2K 88
Everything Kim Y/N has ever been told about her past is a lie. Her father lied. Her husband lied. But like all secrets...they come out. Not only is h...
103K 963 4
So I wrote dirty imagines about Brendon so OBVIOUSLY I'm gonna write dirty imagines about my other sunshine, Ashton Irwin!
27.2K 502 63
" please let me go ." The man smirked " I don't think so what happens to the 'oh so might jungkook' your so called boyfriend why isn't he He he obvi...