The Blue Blood Alpha

By bleu_azur

"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day fo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Goodbye my little mate
Chapter 2 - Positional Asphyxia
Chapter 3 - Dick Pics
Chapter 4 - Hunger
Chapter 5 - Who's that girl?
Chapter 6 - Fangirl
Chapter 7 - Best Friends
Chapter 8 - Blood Oath
Chapter 9 - Nipples
Chapter 10 - Whipped
Chapter 11 - Mate!
Chapter 12 - Say My Name
Chapter 13 - Mating Game
Chapter 14 - Luna Lily
Chapter 15 - Love at first sight
Chapter 16 - Never Felt Freer
Chapter 17 - Always in our hearts
Chapter 18 - Mix Up
Chapter 20 - Who are you?!
Chapter 21 - Escape
Chapter 22 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 23 - Clean me mate!
Chapter 24 - Swallow
Chapter 25 - Like an Angel
Chapter 26 - Two Blue Bloods
Chapter 27 - Cousins
Chapter 28 - Rejection
Chapter 29 - Into the wild
Chapter 30 - Pregnant
Chapter 31 - Uncle Bob
Chapter 32 - Shift!
Chapter 33 - Deal with the devil
Chapter 34 - Stubborn Heart
Chapter 35 - Go to her!
Chapter 36 - Free-range eggs
Chapter 37 - I am Atlas
Chapter 38 - Bulgogi
Chapter 39 - Hold Me
Chapter 40 - Let Her Go
Chapter 41 - Not Just a Chicken
Chapter 42 - Surrogate Mate
Chapter 43 - Jin's Story
Chapter 44 - Pine Lake Pack
Chapter 45 - Surrender
Chapter 46 - Acceptance
Chapter 47 - Mated Pair
Chapter 48 - Luna Rose
Chapter 49 - The Hunt
Chapter 50 - Operation Redemption

Chapter 19 - The fucking cake's been cut!

747 18 0
By bleu_azur

8 Years Ago – Flashback - Ava's 18th Birthday- Christie's POV

"Where should we put the presents?" Asked Lina, a pretty Asian teen wolf, that was helping Christie with the preparations for Ava's 18th birthday party.

"Put them over on that far table, I will arrange them properly later" answered Christie, as she rushed around the pack function room, putting the finishing touches on the decorations. She had been planning her older cousin's 18th birthday party for over a month now, and she wanted everything to be perfect.

"I think we're just about done here, you should head back to your house and get changed before the party starts. I'll look after everything until then" said Lina as she placed Ava's many birthday presents on the gift table.

"Ok thanks Lina, I'll be as quick as I can". Christie rushed off towards her house, she had just enough time to get changed into her party outfit, and then check on the food before the party started.

"Hey Christie, there you are. I was hoping you could help me with something?"

Christie slowed down and looked up, it was Alpha Knight calling her. Christie's heart began to thump, seeing her Alpha always took her breath away. He was so tall, dark haired and handsome. She had a crazy teenage crush on him. Like most of the teen girls in the pack, she hoped that maybe she was Caden's mate. She was only 14, so she was too young to recognise her mate. You had to be at least 16, before you could sense your mate. She only had 2 years to go, and he still hadn't found his mate, so it was definitely still possible they could be mates.

"I need help with my birthday present for Ava. I have a surprise I'm working on, but I'm running out of time. I meant to go to the flower fields and pick a bouquet of wildflowers for her. Do you think you could do that for me?

"Yes of course Alpha, I'll do it right now."

"There is a secret path to the west of the pack house, it leads to a clearing. That's where I'll be, working on my surprise for Ava. Bring the flowers there."

Christie had painstakingly picked a variety of coloured wild daisies, blue violets, and tiny white baby's breath flowers. She had artfully arranged the flowers into a magnificent bouquet. Clutching the arrangement, she entered the secret clearing where Caden was. She could see he had set up a fire pit area, and made a lovely arrangement of throw rugs, blankets and pillows. She wondered what kind of birthday surprise he had planned for Ava.

"Wow what an amazing arrangement Christie. You did a much better job than I could have ever done. Flower arrangements are not really my thing. But don't tell Ava you picked them, I want her to think I did it" said Caden as he took the bouquet of flowers from Christie and gave her a wink. Caden broke a handful of the flowers away from the arrangement, creating a small bouquet and handed them back to Christie.

"Here, these are for you. Why don't you wear them in your pretty hair tonight?"

Christie took the posie of flowers from Caden and blushed. Did he just call her hair pretty? Whoever Caden's future mate was, she was one lucky girl, how Christie wished it could be her.

Christie was standing over by the gift table, carefully arranging all of Ava's gifts, so they looked just right. Christie looked up to see her older cousin Ava, who was looking stunning in a figure-hugging red satin dress. Christie rushed over to her and threw her arms around Ava to give her a birthday hug.

"Happy Birthday Ava! Do you like it?" Christie beamed at her.

"Are you kidding?! This is amazing, I can't believe you found the time to do all of this. Thank you so much! You're the best cousin in the world!" Ava said as she hugged her 14 year old cousin back. Christie blushed an adorable shade of pink.

"And look how pretty you are tonight, with your braided with all those flowers in them" said Ava, as she ran her hand down Christie's braid. Christie had her beautiful golden blonde hair French braided and had artfully woven the wildflowers Caden had given her into the braid. Christie blushed again and shyly glanced at Caden.

"Caden gave me some of your birthday flowers earlier, so I decided to put them in my hair".

"You look very beautiful Christie and thank you for putting so much effort into Ava's party, you've done our pack proud tonight" said Caden as he bent down and gave Christie a kiss on her cheek.

Christie's heart almost stopped when Caden kissed her cheek. She could smell his masculine aftershave and feel the heat of his hand on her shoulder.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please. The guest of honour has arrived! Can everybody please put their hands together for our birthday girl Ava!" sang out Jaxon into a microphone, he was standing on the raised dais at the end of the room. Ava and Caden walked over to Jaxon, as everyone clapped, whistled and hollered at her.

"I'm going to hand the microphone over to our esteemed Alpha now, as I know he has a special announcement to make" said Jaxon as he passed the microphone to Caden, and stepped back.

"Thank you Beta Jaxon, and thank you everyone for coming out to celebrate Ava's 18th Birthday. Firstly, I want to say Happy Birthday to Ava, we hope you have a very special night tonight" Caden said with a private wink to her, while everyone cheered. "Secondly, I want to thank Christie for all her hard work in organising this event, she has worked tirelessly to make this night perfect for Ava. Christie you are a credit to our pack, and we thank you!" Once again everyone clapped and cheered for Christie. Christie went bright red, she couldn't believe Alpha Knight had thanked her in front of the entire pack. She beamed up at Caden.

"Lastly, I have a very special announcement to make. As you know the Delta trials have been taking place over the last month, with Beta Jaxon and myself presiding over the tournament. This morning Beta Jaxon and made the final decision on the new Mystic Falls Delta. Ava, you scored the highest during the trials, and I'm glad to announce that you have earned the title of our pack Delta and will be ranked third in charge of the Mystic Falls pack". There was a collective gasp and silence fell in the room, you could have a heard a pin drop. Nobody was expecting Ava to become Delta.

Christie beamed up at her cousin, she knew how hard her cousin had been working at becoming the first female Delta. Christie had been waking up at 5am every morning to help train with her cousin, she had no doubt in her mind Ava would win the trials. Ava had even said that Christie could become her apprentice and when she came of age, Christie could also join the Delta trials.

"Woo hoo! Yeah I knew you could do it! Way to go Ava, I'm so proud of you!" screamed Christie, a lone voice in the crowd. Christie looked up at her cousin with pride, while she clapped her hands wildly.

"Come on everyone put your hands together for Ava, she earned it!" urged Christie as she continued clapping. She looked pointedly at Jaxon, who was standing behind Ava. Jaxon grinned at Christie and began clapping. Then Caden also joined in clapping his hands as he glared at the rest of the pack, silently telling them with his eyes they better start clapping. Then slowly one by one all the pack members began clapping, then cheering and then stamping their feet. Eventually everyone was hollering their congratulations.

"Three cheers for Ava! Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray!" the crowd screamed. Ava looked over at her younger cousin with a look of appreciation, and Christie stared back at her with total adoration.

********************************************

Ava and Christie were dancing away to the pack cover band that was playing 80s pop songs. Ava was downing her third Ava birthday martini for the night.

"These are really good Christie," declared Ava as she raised the martini glass in the air and shook her head wildly. It took a lot of alcohol to get werewolves drunk. Ava was higher on good feelings than the actual martinis.

"Can I try one?" Christie asked hopefully.

"Nice try, but no chance, not until you turn 18. But you can go get me another one", Ava said shaking the empty glass at Christie and grinning.

"Fine! But you better throw me just as good a party as this when I'm 18!" Christie said as she stomped off the dance floor to get Ava another drink. Christie made her way up to the bar to get Ava another drink, when she overheard the older she-wolves gossiping at one of the tables.

"I'm telling you that's how she got the position of Delta. You can't possibly think a female would be chosen as Delta based on her skills? It's the fact she spreads her legs for the Alpha that she scored the position. Ava is nothing but a cheap whore!" said one of the she-wolves in a spiteful tone.

"No you can't say that Mandy. I know for a fact Ava has been training really hard every day. We've all seen her" said another she-wolf

"She's been training everyday all right! Training the Alpha's cock in her mouth!" Mandy replied with a snicker, and all the she-wolves erupted in laughter.

"Don't you dare talk about my cousin that way! You don't know anything Mandy, Ava has worked really hard to become our Delta. She is our lead enforcer now, and you better show some respect from now on! And how dare you suggest our Alpha would do something like that? Alpha Knight would never select a Delta that way, and he always preaches about the values of the mate bond. He wouldn't disrespect his future mate that way. You're all just a bunch of jealous bitches, and you should be ashamed of yourselves!" yelled Chrisie at the group of spiteful she-wolves. The she wolves looked aghast and lowered their heads in shame. It was one thing to be caught out gossiping about a fellow she-wolf, but Christie was right, they had disrespected their Alpha, that was a huge breach of the pack rules.

"Christie, we need you in the kitchen, come with me" said Lina, who had witnessed the confrontation. Lina led Christie into the pack kitchen.

"Are you ok Christie? I thought I better pull you away before a fight broke out. It looked like you were about to shift and tear those bitches apart".

"Thanks for saving me Lina. You're right, I was about to lose my shit. I can't believe they said all that crap about Ava & Alpha Knight!" Christie clenched her fists, she was still so mad.

"Forget about them, like you said, they're just jealous. Everyone is getting so drunk, I think maybe it's time to cut the cake, then we can send everyone home to sleep it off. But I can't see Ava or Alpha Caden anywhere. Why don't you go find them, and I'll sort the candles for the cake?"

"Ok I'm on it", said Christie as she went in search for the Alpha and Delta. Christie searched the function room, and they weren't there. Maybe they headed outside for some air. Christie could just faintly pick up their scent to the west of the pack house. Then she remembered Caden's surprise, maybe he had taken Ava to the secret clearing. As she neared the clearing she heard voices.

"Yes Alpha! Your cock feels so good! Fuck me harder!" Screamed Ava

"Goddess Ava, your pussy is so tight! It feels so good, I think I'm going to come"

Christie crept further down the pathway, making sure she didn't make a sound, and then stopped abruptly at the sight before her. There was Ava and Caden stark naked on the throw rug in front of the fire. Ava was riding Alpha knight with abandon, while the Alpha was gripping her hips and thrusting upwards. They were both moaning loudly, and with a final thrust, Alpha Knight came into the condom with a roar. Ava collapsed on top of Caden.

"How did you rate my performance, Alpha Knight?" purred Ava

"You did well for your first time Delta, but I think there is still much to be learned. We better go a second round, just to make sure you've mastered the lesson" said Caden as he smacked Ava playfully on her naked ass.

As Christie made her way back to the pack house, she felt like her whole world had just shattered. Her cousin, who she idolised, was nothing but a liar and a cheat. Those she wolves were right, the only reason Ava won the title of Delta, was because she was sleeping with the Alpha. She couldn't scrub the image of Ava writhing on top of Alpha Knight's cock from her mind. Her heart broke to see Alpha Knight, the one she secretly hoped was her mate, fucking her cousin like that. Does it not matter how hard you work as a woman, is all that really matters is how attractive men find you? Is that the true measure of a woman in the end?

"The candles on the cake are lit, we're all set to sing happy birthday, and cut the cake" said Lina to Christie, as she walked back into the function room. Lina led Christie towards the table with the magnificent custom birthday cake, that Christie had ordered. The cake was Ava in her wolf form, it was pure white wolf with black dipped paws. The wolf's head was thrown back as though it was howling at the moon. All Christie could think about was the way she had just seen Ava and Caden's heads thrown back moaning loudly. Christie picked up the cake knife, she held it in her hands like a samurai sword, and swung it at the cake. It cleanly sliced off the head of the wolf, making the wolf appear to be decapitated.

"There, now the fucking cake's been cut!" declared Christie as she mic dropped the knife on the table and walked out of the party.

Did you like getting the flashback from Christie's POV? Please follow me, vote and leave comments - I appreciate your support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
605K 15.4K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
1.5K 39 26
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste...
624K 16K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...