Three is the Perfect Number

By davina_forevra

A love story between Kelly, Michelle, and Beyoncรฉ. Kelly and Beyoncรฉ had the perfect relationship built on lo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Valentine's Day- A TITPN Oneshot
Subdrop- A TITPN Oneshot

VIII

484 23 1
By davina_forevra

Three months have passed since Michelle got hurt and because of this, the relationship of Beyoncé, Kelly, and Michelle has strengthened even more. Kelly decided to resign from her teaching job at the university almost 2 hours away and got something closer to home, with a higher position and better pay. Beyoncé got a major payout with the court case she was working on when Michelle and Kelly first met and she used that money to help Michelle gain more samples for her designs.

Aside from all of that, Beyoncé and Kelly have been focusing more on the wellbeing of not only themselves but mainly Michelle. During these last three months, Michelle has had moments of depression and even anger towards herself because of the guilt she carried from her past and the recent incident. It was so intense, Beyoncé and Kelly decided to get Michelle into therapy before her mental health got worse.

Michelle was nervous at first about opening up about the incident and her traumatic and abusive childhood because she never truly had anyone to express her emotions in a healthy way towards. But once the lovely dark skinned therapist began to speak, Michelle instantly felt comfortable with her. She has now been going to therapy twice a week for almost two months and it has been really healing for her.

While Michelle's mental health was improving, the way she viewed her physical self was even worse than before. She had even more scars than before due to the incident and it was bothering her a lot. It's one of the reasons that she hasn't been truly intimate with Beyoncé and Kelly because she can't bear to look at herself naked. Even in the shower, she has to stare at the wall to make sure she doesn't look at herself.

Beyoncé and Kelly picked up on this as well. They didn't want to pressure her about it, so they just were intimate with cuddles and kisses. But tonight was going to be different. Beyoncé and Kelly have been waiting to truly love Michelle the way that she deserves. They love her plenty, that's for sure, but they want to show a more intimate kind of love, especially after everything she has gone through.

The trio were sitting on the couch with Michelle in the middle. Beyoncé and Kelly looked at each other and smiled as they got ready to set their plan in motion. "Me and daddy are gonna go upstairs, you coming baby?" Kelly asked, kissing Michelle's cheek. Michelle just nodded as she followed both of them.

Beyoncé then took charge and started to kiss Michelle softly. Michelle instantly felt aroused and squeezed her legs together as Kelly started to rub her legs before pulling away.

When they made it to the bedroom, Kelly was mostly undressed besides her bra and panties. She watched as Beyoncé undressed Michelle. Michelle's bruises were gone, but she still planned to kiss every scar. She never wanted Michelle to feel bad about them again. She wanted Michelle to be confident. She could tell that Michelle wasn't feeling confident by the way she tried to cover herself with her arms.

Beyoncé dipped her head in the crook of Michelle's neck. She kissed up her neck, leading to her ear. "What did I tell you about covering up yourself?"

Michelle looked down. She tried to pretend like she didn't hear Beyoncé, but they all know that she did.

"Michelle?" Beyoncé raised her eyebrows, waiting for her to answer. Still she received no answer. "You think just because you have a few new scars that mommy and I don't love you anymore?"

Michelle nodded her head. She thought that she was ugly now. They've seen her at her lowest, and they will always remember how broken she looked. Who could truly love someone like her.

Beyoncé lifted Michelle's head. "You're wrong. We loved you before, and we love you even more now."

Kelly was at Michelle's side. "You are our baby, and nothing is going to change that. We love you so much Michelle. It's going to take a lot more than a few scars to get us to stop loving you."

"We are crazy about you." Beyoncé added. "Please don't shut us out now. Every time you let those negative thoughts win, mommy and I will be there to let you know that you are beautiful."

"Really?" Michelle whispered. She couldn't believe it. She had two amazing women.

"Yes really." Kelly moved behind Michelle. "We are going to show you."

"How?" Michelle asked, feeling Kelly wrap her arms against her waist.

Beyoncé pecked Kelly's lips. "Kelly and I are going to kiss every inch of you." She bit her lip as she looked over Michelle. She didn't know where she wanted to start. She was so excited.

"What?" Michelle tried to focus, but Kelly was kissing her neck. She learned that Kelly loved hickeys whether she was giving or receiving one. It didn't matter. Beyoncé started kissing the other side of her neck, and she couldn't stop moaning. She felt her legs going weak. She grabbed Beyoncé's shoulders for stability. She felt tears begin to form. She couldn't stop them. She had an overwhelming feeling of being loved. She realized that she was wrong about herself. She was wrong about how her girlfriends would view her, but their lips still felt the same on her skin. Their hands still rubbed against her body. Most importantly, they still looked at her the same.

"You have the prettiest moans, princess." Kelly kissed down Michelle's spine.

"And the prettiest titties." Beyoncé added, flicking her tongue against Michelle's nipples.

"The way that they fit in your mouth so perfectly too." Kelly smiled at Beyoncé.

"Yes!" Beyoncé agreed. "I could suck on them for hours."

"Mommy! Daddy!" Michelle whined. She grabbed one of Kelly's and Beyoncé's hands. "Hurry! Please!"

Beyoncé shook her head. "Absolutely not, baby. We're going to take our sweet precious time with you." She wiped the tears from Michelle's eyes.

"Yeah." Kelly rubbed Michelle's behind. "We have been waiting a while for you to allow us to kiss and love you like this. We are going to savor every second of it."

"Thank you!" Michelle sniffed. "I love you and you so much." She kissed Beyoncé's and Kelly's lips.

Beyoncé and Kelly kept kissing her and whispering compliments, and Michelle couldn't do anything but moan their names, cry, and keep her legs squeezed together. She was so happy when they finally finished and let her lay in the bed. She had managed to stop crying while she watched Beyoncé and Kelly undress fully. There was a wet mess between her thighs. Kelly was on her left while Beyoncé was on her right. They were kissing each other passionately. She could see glimpses of their tongues rubbing together. Michelle rubbed over both of their nipples, encouraging them. Both Kelly and Beyoncé pulled away. They shared a look before they grabbed Michelle's thighs and pulled them apart.

Beyoncé moved between Michelle's legs. She figured that Michelle had enough teasing. "Baby, you are so wet." She made herself comfortable as she pressed her tongue flat against Michelle's slit. She moved her head up, tasting Michelle. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Michelle gasped. She had forgotten how good it felt. Kelly's lips were on hers immediately. She moaned, pulling Kelly closer.

Beyoncé missed this. She missed being between Michelle's legs. She missed being between Kelly's legs too. She missed making her girlfriends feel good.

Kelly pulled away from Michelle's lips, so that Michelle could breathe. Both Michelle and Beyoncé were moaning like they were in heaven. "Is daddy making you feel good?" Michelle nodded, her bottom lip trembling. Kelly smiled because her baby was speechless. "Look at daddy."

Michelle looked at Beyoncé who pulled away. She whined and glared at Kelly because it was somehow her fault that Beyoncé stopped.

Kelly giggled. "Don't you look at me like that. I don't know why she stopped."

Michelle believed Kelly, so she glared at Beyoncé instead.

Beyoncé smiled, "I was going to tell you that you could cum whenever because you were being so good for us, but now I'm not so sure. If you don't fix that little attitude of yours, I won't let you cum at all."

"But daddy!" Michelle whined. She didn't do anything wrong.

"But nothing. Fix it." Beyoncé said sternly.

Michelle looked at Kelly. "I am sorry mommy for glaring at you. I won't do it again."

Kelly smiled. "It's okay, baby. I forgive you."

"Kiss?" Michelle asked, giving Kelly the biggest puppy dog eyes.

Kelly smiled leaning down to kiss Michelle.

Michelle looked at Beyoncé. "I'm sorry for getting an attitude, daddy. I promise that I will be your sweet girl again. No more attitude."

Beyoncé was satisfied with Michelle's apology. "You better be. I'm not going to punish you. I accept your apology and you can cum whenever."

"Thank you, daddy!" Michelle smiled. She didn't want that punishment.

Beyoncé hummed, eating Michelle out again. She picked up where she left off. She felt Michelle squeezing her head with her thighs. She grunted, pulling Michelle's legs apart. She went faster, causing Michelle to orgasm quickly.

"Daddy!" Michelle cried out. She laid on the bed with her arms sprawled out and her head kinda fuzzy as she recovered from her orgasm. Her chest rising and falling with each breath. That was so worth the wait.

Kelly was happy that Michelle finally had an orgasm. It had been months for them. Her princess was finally letting them take care of her needs in the bedroom. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see or hear Beyoncé crawl in front of her. She only noticed because she felt warm air on her cheek. Then Beyoncé's soft lips were on hers. She could taste Michelle on her lips. She moaned softly. "You taste so good, Daddy."

Michelle blushed because she knew that daddy tasted like her essence.

Beyoncé pulled away. "Let's see what you taste like." She pushed Kelly down. Like with Michelle, she didn't tease her either. She licked Kelly's slit. She moaned, staring at Kelly. "So good. Cum whenever." She sucked on Kelly's clit.

Michelle heard Mommy and Daddy moaning. They were staring at each other. She didn't care though. She leaned over, taking one of Kelly's nipples into her mouth while she played with the other. She flicked her tongue against it before she took more of Kelly's boob into her mouth sucking it softly. She punched and rolled the other nipple with her fingers.

Kelly bit her bottom lip. "You are doing such a good job, princess. You and daddy are making me feel so, so good." She could see Michelle's smile and feel Beyoncé pick up her pace. Within seconds, she was pulling Michelle closer to her as she orgasmed. She was still shaking.

Michelle rubbed Kelly's stomach, soothingly. "You're alright, mommy." She kissed Kelly's cheek. "You are so pretty when you cum." She pecked Kelly's lips. "I love you!"

"I love you too, baby." Kelly kissed Michelle.

Michelle smiled into the kiss. She looked at Beyoncé and was met with another kiss. She moaned because she could taste Kelly on her tongue. She wanted more. She held Beyoncé close.

Kelly had an idea. She cleared her throat, causing them to separate. "Michelle, are you in the mood to learn something new?"

Michelle nodded with a toothy grin on her face. "Yes mommy."

Kelly grinned. She loved how Michelle's eyes would light up when she could learn something new in the bedroom. "You know how a few months ago, I had you ride my thigh with our clothes on?" Michelle nodded. "I want to teach you how to ride daddy. Is that okay with you?"

Michelle pecked Kelly's lips. That was more than okay with her. "Yes mommy. I want to ride daddy like a cowgirl!" She giggled.

"I think that is a great idea." Beyoncé kissed Kelly's cheek. Kelly was an excellent teacher. She loved how she allowed her to be a part of the lesson; although, most of the time she is a prop.

Kelly pecked Beyoncé's lips. "Lay back daddy." She instructed Michelle to get on top of Beyoncé. She watched as Michelle slowly sat down on Beyoncé's dick. "How are you feeling, baby?" She asked, sitting on Beyoncé's stomach.

"Full." Michelle laughed, rubbing her tummy. "Daddy is so big."

Kelly laughed with Michelle. "I know the feeling. Not too big? Is Daddy hurting you?"

Michelle shook her head. "No, she feels good. Really good."

"You heard her." Beyoncé, who was rubbing and squeezing Kelly's ass, spoke up. "What's next, mama?"

Kelly told Michelle how to plant her feet and to only move her hips. She had Michelle grab her shoulders for stability. "Up." She instructed. She watched as Michelle moved her hips up. "Down." Her baby did as told. They watched as Beyoncé's dick disappeared in Michelle's cunt. "Fuck." Kelly whispered. She got off of Michelle, ignoring the wet spot that she left on Beyoncé's stomach. She instructed the blonde to sit up straight. Michelle grabbed onto Beyoncé's shoulders. "Start off slow, and when you get comfortable, you can go faster.

Michelle nodded. She started moving her hips up and down slowly. This was a new feeling for her. She had control. She controlled how far down and up she went. She controlled the pace. She was the daddy now and Beyoncé was her baby. She smiled at that.

Beyoncé pecked Michelle's lips. She knew exactly what was happening. She recognized that smile. Kelly had the same smile on her face when she first rode her. She got a little too full of herself, and Beyoncé enjoyed reminding her why she was the boss.

Kelly grinned. She knew Michelle realized that she was in control. She also knew the feeling of power it gave Michelle. "Is daddy making you feel good, princess?"

"No." Michelle looked at Kelly. "I'm making daddy feel good. Isn't that right, daddy?"

"Careful baby." Kelly warned; although, she was excited to see where this would go.

"I'm not baby. I'm daddy." Michelle said confidently.

"Uh oh." Kelly's eyes widened. She sat behind Beyoncé's back.

"Michelle." Beyoncé warned.

"Yes Baby?" Michelle grinned.

Beyoncé raised an eyebrow. "What has gotten into you?" She knew the answer to that question.

"I'm in charge now." Michelle said confidently. "You cum when I tell you to, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful view in front of you." She saw Kelly give her two thumbs up which made her smile brighter.

"You're in charge?" Beyoncé smirked. "Says who?"

"Says me!" Michelle declared. "I'm on top!"

Beyoncé laughed out loud. "Baby, don't be silly. Just because you're on top of me doesn't mean you control anything." Michelle looked at Beyoncé as she grabbed her neck. "Yes, it does." Michelle said, staring into Beyoncé's eyes.

Beyoncé had enough. She removed Michelle's hand from her neck and gently pushed Michelle onto the bed while still being inside her with her hand on Michelle's neck

"Let's make one thing clear, baby. You only control what I allow you to. Do you understand?" Beyoncé asked softly.

Michelle nodded her head. "Yes sir." She leaned forward pecking Beyoncé's lip. "I love you."

"I love you too." Beyoncé loosened her grip for Michelle as she helped her get back into the original position. She leaned onto Kelly.

Michelle moved her hips. She was motivated. She wanted to make Beyoncé cum. "Yes." Michelle moaned. She was getting closer to her orgasm and her strokes were getting sloppy. She moved her hips back and forth grinding against Beyoncé. "Please daddy?"

Beyoncé thought about that little stunt she pulled earlier. "Beg for it."

"But daddy!" Michelle whined. She didn't want to beg for it.

"No." Beyoncé shook her head. "If you want it, then beg for it."

Michelle huffed. "Please daddy." She whispered.

"Say it like you mean it. Don't make me pull out." Beyoncé threatened.

"No daddy!" Michelle held Beyoncé tighter. She was so close, so she did what Beyoncé wanted. She begged. "Please. Please! Please!"

Beyoncé's breath hitched. She was close to cumming too. "Louder."

Without skipping a beat, Michelle yelled, "Please daddy! Please let me cum!"

"Yes baby. You can let it go now." Beyoncé said softly, kissing Michelle's face.

"Thank You, daddy!" Michelle cried out. She stuck her head in the crook of Beyonce's neck as she came. Her body was shaking.

Beyoncé orgasmed as well, holding Michelle.

While Michelle and Beyoncé were recovering, Kelly was kissing both of them softly. Michelle's voice was hoarse from screaming.

Beyoncé ran the water in the tub for them, so they could all relax. During the bath, Michelle noticed a shift in Kelly's and Beyoncé's behavior. She couldn't do anything for herself. She tried to get out of the bathtub, and Kelly and Beyoncé were both there to help her. They even dressed her, and carried her to the bed. Kelly made her some tea, and she wouldn't let her hold the mug because it was too hot.

Most days Michelle would be completely fine with Beyoncé and Kelly fully catering to her but today was different. Today she wanted to have a me day. A self care day where she spent time doing what she wanted to do alone. However, Beyoncé and Kelly were trying to tag along. She loved spending quality time with her girlfriends, but it was just as important for her to do stuff alone to connect with herself. She called a family meeting. She stood in front of Kelly and Beyoncé and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong, baby?" Kelly asked.

Michelle looked down at her feet. "You guys can't come with me today." She whispered.

"What?" Beyoncé asked. She couldn't hear what Michelle said.

Michelle took another breath to build up her courage. Her therapist told her that she has to communicate with her girlfriends, and tell them what's bothering her. She looked at them. "You guys can't come with me today. I'm going alone." She saw the hurt and worried looks on Kelly's and Beyoncé's faces. "I'm sorry, but yall have been smothering me. I can't do anything for myself, and I do not like that."

Beyoncé furrowed her eyebrows. "But you're our baby. We're supposed to take care of you."

Michelle huffed. "You two have been doing a great job at that, but I want my independence back. I want y'all to trust me to go out by myself again."

"We do trust you!" Kelly had no idea her baby was feeling this way. "Come here." She held her hands out for Michelle.

Michelle couldn't resist. She needed to be held. This was a difficult conversation for her. She sat down in Kelly's lap. "It doesn't feel that way."

Beyoncé picked up Michelle's legs, and put them on her lap. "We are so sorry we made you feel that way." She rubbed Michelle's knee. "Mommy and I just got so caught up in trying to make sure that you healed correctly that we have been hovering over you."

"Yes. We are really, really sorry. I promise that we won't baby you as much, and we will let you do things on your own." Kelly pressed her lips against Michelle's temple.

Beyoncé saw Michelle close her eyes as Kelly kissed her. She could see the relieved look on Michelle's face. She felt awful. "How can we make it up to you?"

"You can still do the things that I like." Michelle smiled, seeing her girlfriends' eyes light up. "Like take baths and showers with me, bring me tea and lunch whenever you feel like it, give me cuddles and kisses, and take care of me during and after the things we do in the bedroom." She felt her cheeks fill with heat. "You know. Normal things. Are yall okay with that?"

Kelly and Beyonce looked at each other before smiling. "Okay! Anything else, we will ask beforehand." Beyoncé said.

"Thank you!" Michelle hugged both of them. They were so understanding. She didn't know why she was so scared to talk about it beforehand. "I love you so much, mommy and daddy!"

"We love you too, but we have a couple of rules for you." Kelly said. "One, whenever you go out, Keep your phone and location on. Two, call us at the first sign of trouble. No matter how small it may seem. Okay?"

Those were rules Michelle didn't have a problem following. "Yes mommy!"

"I love you so much." Beyoncé pecked Michelle's lips. "Be careful and have fun. Mommy and I can't wait for you to tell us how your day went."

"I promise to tell you all about it." Michelle grinned. She stood up and grabbed her stuff. "I will call you when I get to the restaurant." She was treating herself to lunch at her favorite restaurant, a movie, and drawing in the park.

After making sure that Michelle had more than enough money, Kelly and Beyoncé hugged each other and watched as Michelle's car drove away. Kelly turned to Beyoncé with a pout on her face. "I miss her already."

Beyoncé smiled, kissing Kelly's pout away. "I do too. We can have some mommy and daddy time to keep us from calling Michelle every five seconds."

"I like that idea very much." Kelly pecked Beyoncé's lips. It's been a while since they have spent time together with just the two of them. This would be a good time to reconnect, and if they ended up having sex, they could record it for Michelle to watch later.

Michelle ended up having a great day. She did all the things she wanted to do, and fed the ducks at the park. She was inspired to draw more designs, and even drew something for Kelly. She did miss her girlfriends and ended up calling them four times while she was out. When she made it home, her girlfriends were cuddling on the couch watching television. From the moment they saw her, they started kissing her and calling her a big girl. Things were starting to look up for the trio, and they were happy about.

Hope y'all enjoyed this much happier update!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.8K 38
Shawn Carter, 36, is in the hospital because his best friend TyTy was in a bad accident. He ends up having to stay in the hospital for a while, lucki...
35.3K 1.5K 21
a common tale of two coworkers falling for each other. Beyonce G!P
6K 478 8
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ. ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ !๐ฉ.
14K 793 13
Don't go build a life without me, cause you're mine still. A Rihyoncรฉ story