behind your back ~ andrei sve...

By saltyysinagrams

Delilah Slavin is the younger sister of Carolina Hurricanes defenseman Jaccob Slavin. After moving to Raleigh... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Epilogue
author's note and acknowledgements 🤍
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter Twenty-two

199 1 0
By saltyysinagrams

Absolutely nothing compares to playoff hockey.

The grit, blood, sweat, and tears that are shown and expressed on every one of those men on the ice, whether physically on the ice or sitting waiting to be put in, is second to none, and it's even better on home ice.

Always remember: Take warning.

For the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Hurricanes had home ice advantage with being the one seed for the Metropolitan Division in the Eastern Conference, and they faced the New York Islanders, who were the first wild card team.

Before the game, the significant others to each of the Hurricanes' players went out and had a lovely dinner together. We had also gotten white playoff jackets courtesy of a local Raleigh business, and they looked absolutely stunning. They also had the player's home country's flag on the left sleeve to compliment the jacket, adding a hint of personality to each one.

"Is everyone excited?!" exclaimed Hailey, who was Brady Skjei's girlfriend.

"Duh!!" Most of the girls responded, but I was sipping on my ice cold glass of water. Not that I wasn't excited, I just felt bad that I didn't show my enthusiasm for the playoffs.

"Are you okay, Delilah?" asked Ella, who was my brother's new girlfriend. I honestly liked Whitney better, but I'm not trying to be a dick. Ella was also really nice, but perhaps I don't really care for her right now because I don't really know her too much yet. My brother and her have been dating for the last week and a half, after all.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just taking a sip of my water and I didn't want to choke," I chuckled as I set the condensating glass on its coaster.

Ella giggled. "Understandable," she responded.

I forced myself to smile, then glanced at the menu in front of me. Everything was so expensive, but everything looked really good. Maybe a forty-five dollar bowl of shrimp fettuccine alfredo would be worth my huge appetite.

My phone buzzed on the table, so I glanced at it to see what it was for.

How's the dinner going? Andrei texted.

I sighed and set the menu back down on the table and picked my phone up to text him back. I guess he had nothing better to do before he had to stink up the house with his strong cologne and blind everyone's eyes with his suits.

It's going okay, I think I'm having some anxiety though  I texted back, then I immediately saw that Andrei had read the message after I had sent it.

Do you want to talk about it? What are you feeling anxious about? He responded.

Ansa started talking about God knows what, but all I was focused on was my phone and talking to Andrei while everyone else blabbered away.

My fingers started to type away to think of a response, then I pressed send.

I don't know. Maybe it's just the playoffs. I'm super excited

I glanced up to look out the floor-to-ceiling window, admiring the wonderful shrubbery and flowers decorating the exterior of the elegant restaurant.

My phone vibrated briefly, then I saw that Andrei got back to me.

Lol me too. Are you sure it's because you're not close to most of the girls?

I sighed and thought of how to respond. He was right. I hardly was close to any of these girls except for Sophia, Ansa, and maybe Ella. Not to mention all of them looked like models and bombshells compared to me. I looked like I didn't belong there in terms of beauty, and I was only there because I was dating a Hurricanes player.

I look like a dog compared to these women, Andrei  I texted.

He disliked my text and began typing again.

"Are we ready to order, ladies?" The waitress asked as she approached our huge table of nineteen.

Everyone looked at each other, then each of us nodded their heads.

We all eventually ordered our food, then got back to what everyone else was doing.

Don't say that about yourself, детка. I say you're the hottest girl in the world and the hottest girl in the world belongs to me. He responded with a heart emoji.

I smiled and could feel myself starting to blush, then I began typing my response.

But everyone here is prettier than me and I feel out of place

Andrei read the text, but he didn't type out a response.

A few seconds later, my phone started to vibrate as Andrei's contact name I had for him appeared on my screen with the green accept and red decline buttons. He had the audacity to call me while I was out at dinner.

I stood up and pushed in my chair, feeling every pair of eyes that were sitting at the table on me.

"I have to take a call. I'll be right back," I told everyone, then zigzagged through the tables and out the front entrance past the hostess.

I pressed the green accept button and held my phone to my ear.

"Andrei, I'm at dinner right now," I told him, as if he already didn't know.

"I know, Delilah. I'm just getting annoyed by how much you're talking shit about yourself," he responded. "You don't need to be talking about yourself like that. You are much better than that."

I sighed as I sat on the nearby black bench outside of the restaurant. I glanced out onto the empty road, not a car in sight on a late Tuesday afternoon.

"I know, Andrei, but—"

"Ah, no buts," he interrupted. "If I was there I would say you're the hottest girl at that damn table,"

I rolled my eyes. "Because I'm your girlfriend, of course you're going to say that," I muttered as I kicked a pebble, causing it to skip away from me across the concrete.

"Would Jaccob say the same thing to you?" Andrei asked.

"No, because Ella is there. Ella is his girlfriend, so he's going to stick her up higher than me," I responded. "I really don't like her, Andrei. She seems a little like your ex,"

He scoffed with a soft chuckle. "Nobody can be compared to her. Elena was a stuck up brat and just used me for more fame and money," he mentioned. "I can't believe I almost proposed to her,"

My eyes widened as I felt my jaw drop a little. "You almost proposed to her?" I asked him.

"Mhm. This was before she acted like a bitch and wanted me to drop out of my NHL contract and go back over to Russia to play in the KHL," he responded. "I got a nice diamond ring and everything, then that shit happened and I decided to dump her because I had enough,"

"Wow, I never knew that. Are you glad you did?" I asked, and that was obviously a stupid question.

He chuckled. "Nice joke," he mentioned. "Of course I'm glad I broke up with her. One, I was finally free from her hell, two, I met you, and three, I have a way better relationship with my current girlfriend that I'm happy with and she likes me for who I am, and not because I'm a famous Russian hockey player earning millions,"

I blushed as he mentioned and described me and our relationship together. I finally smiled, something I wasn't able to do while I was comparing myself to the beautiful women in the restaurant behind me.

"Are you doing alright, Delilah?" Sophia asked me as she walked over to me and started to rub my left shoulder.

Using hand signals, I told her to wait one second. She nodded her head and I proceeded to my call with Andrei.

"I'll talk to you later, Drei. Thanks for calling and making sure I was doing okay. Sorry about what I said earlier," I apologized.

He chuckled. "It's okay, just don't do it again. If you do, there will be consequences," he chuckled again. "Alright, I love you," he said.

"Love you too, detka. Bye now," I responded, then hung up.

I glanced up at Sophia, who had a look of concern across her face, then she came to sit down next to me on the bench.

"The girls inside are worried about you. Hailey said you looked like you were about ready to cry after you ordered your food, then you got a call right after," she told me. "They were thinking you and Andrei were fighting and that you guys were talking about splitting, but hearing the words come out of your mouth that seems to not be the case,"

I sighed as I leaned my back against the back of the bench. "I was just feeling insecure. I was having another panic attack," I responded.

Sophia frowned as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Can I ask about what?" She said as I looked into her glowing, hazel eyes against the luminescent golden sun setting over the Raleigh skyline. "You don't need to answer, but I would appreciate it as a close friend if you did,"

I frowned as the first car passed by in the five minutes I have been out here. "I just feel like I don't belong here other than I'm dating Andrei. I feel like I don't have the high level of beautiness, the strong bonds every girl shares with every fellow girl, and the perfect, slender, hourglass-type body. Hell, I'm the younger sister of a Hurricanes player. I'm always in my brother's shadow, whether I'm dating Andrei or not," I said, nearly shedding a tear as I could feel a knot form and tighten in my shallow throat.

I sighed again, trying to calm myself down from getting worked up. "and I try my best to fit in, but every single time it doesn't work." I finished, kicking another pebble across the concrete.

Sophia frowned as her hazel eyes sparkled. "Delilah, of course you belong here. You are one of the most beautiful women on this planet. Everyone has their own insecurities, whether they like to tell people or not. Andrei is really lucky to have you as his girlfriend. You're beautiful, smart, kind, amazing, friendly, and funny. You don't need to 'fit in' with the group of women in the restaurant. You just need to be yourself. That's what Sebastian always tells me whenever we go out together. To be honest, you're probably the hottest girl at the table," she giggled, making me think about the exact same thing that Andrei had told me.

I chuckled. "Andrei said that," I told her.

She chuckled. "Well, I think Andrei is right," she responded with a teasing smile.

We laughed together for a brief moment.

Her smile diminished as our laughter faded into the air. "But what I said about you is true. Don't bring yourself down, ever." She told me as she pulled me closer to her, headlocked me, and dug her knuckles into my scalp.

"Sophia!" I yelped in pain, but I was really laughing about it.

She let go of me and giggled. "Maybe for once listen to your boyfriend and friends. Maybe you'll learn something," she said, winked, then stood up. "Come on, I'm starving!"

"Jesus, wait up!" I exclaimed as she started to jog back into the restaurant and I ran after her.

"You know it!" I exclaimed as everyone stood up after Andrei slotted one in over Islanders' goaltender Ilya Sorokin to make it a 1-0 game early in the second period.

I waved my rally towel around in celebration as Andrei skated over to the bench and high-fived everyone on the bench as the goal song blared throughout the arena.

I sat back down with the rest of the girls as we watched everyone get set for the face-off at center ice after the goal. To say PNC Arena was loud and electric already was an understatement.

I sipped on my cocktail offered by our suite and watched as the Islanders skated towards Frederik Andersen after they won the face off to continue the second period.

"Canes fans, let's hear it! His first goal of the playoffs, number thirty-seven, Andrei Svechnikov!" Followed by a loud roar within the stadium, including me, who was probably screaming the loudest in support of my boyfriend. Which was fine, I didn't care if I lost my voice tonight.

"Assisted by number eighty-eight Martin Nečas and number seven-six Brady Skjei," the PA announcer finished, then came off.

"You seem enthusiastic," Ansa mentioned over the subtle crowd noise in the lower deck below us.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, because Andrei just scored and now we're ahead by one in the second period," I told her. "You'll do the exact same thing when Teuvo scores,"

She chuckled. "Maybe, perhaps," she responded.

I giggled as I turned my attention back towards the game in front of us.

Fast forward to the final five minutes in regulation, game tied at 1-1 apiece.

Carolina was on a power play after a tripping penalty by an Islanders defenseman. Both goaltenders have been phenomenal during the game, hence the low scoring game from both sides. Carolina also had another power play in the second period, but New York's penalty kill cleared it off.

Carolina's second line was out, which included fast forwards like Andrei and Martin Nečas. For the defensive pair was Jaccob and Brady Skjei.

"Here we go boys," I muttered to myself as I buried my hand in my sleeve and rested my chin on my hand.

My heart has been beating rapidly throughout the entire game. I had been looking forward to the playoffs ever since the season started, and when I heard that Carolina clinched a spot in the playoffs and home ice advantage, it only made me anticipate it more.

With thirty seconds left on the penalty and after the Islanders cleared the puck down to Andersen, the Hurricanes began another shot to hopefully bring this game to 2-1 late in the third period and be one game up against the Islanders.

Jaccob passed the puck to Martin on the right side of the pipes to the goalie, then he passed it to Andrei on the other side. Andrei stick-handled the puck a little, trying to see where he could slot the puck in. Martin skated closer to the net, then after a fake slap shot that fooled the defenders, Andrei ricocheted the puck towards Sorokin's right shoulder and slipped it into the net.

Everyone in the arena, minus the few Islanders fans in attendance, stood up and cheered as they waved their white rally flags around. The goal horn blared as the Canes on the ice hugged and Andrei skated over to high-five his teammates on the bench. 2-1, Hurricanes.

That's how you do it, Andrei.

After the game, the Hurricanes winning 2-1 and leading the series 1-0 against the Islanders, we all made our way back down to the locker room and waited for our significant others to finish undressing from a hectic game.

Andrei and Jaccob both walked out together, being one of the last men out of that locker room, and they both saw me sitting on the bench next to the Pepsi vending machine.

"You look beat," Jaccob told me.

I glanced up from my phone, trying to finish up a Russian lesson on Duolingo, and smiled. "Yeah, that was one hell of a game," I responded.

Both Jaccob and Andrei chuckled as they glanced at each other.

"Whatcha doing?" Jaccob asked as he glanced down at my phone, a few questions away from completing the Russian lesson.

"Finishing up a Russian lesson," I responded.

He nodded his head. "Wonder who's making you do that," he chuckled as he glanced at Andrei again, then back at me.

I rolled my eyes with a shrug. "Da. Anyways," I said, looking at Andrei. "Should we get going?"

He nodded his head. "I'm sure Leah misses us. I miss her, and I'm exhausted," he chuckled as he slicked his hair back and put his black baseball cap on backwards, like he normally did.

"I still have yet to meet her. She seems like a sweetheart," Jaccob mentioned. "How long have you guys had her?"

"I got her as a birthday present for Andrei. He's been wanting a puppy for a while, and I have been too. It just worked out," I chuckled as I stood up from the bench that made my bottom sore.

Jaccob giggled. "I see. I'll see her eventually, I promise," he said, then glanced at his watch. "Well, I better go find Ella. She's probably waiting for me by my vehicle," he chuckled.

Andrei turned around when Jaccob started walking to the hallway to the team parking lot. "Alright, see you later!" he exclaimed.

"See you guys later. Great game, Svech," Jaccob responded, then turned around the corner and out of sight.

Andrei turned his head back to face me again. "I like your jacket," he complimented as I stuck my phone in my back denim pocket.

I started to blush as I stared deep into his eyes. "Thank you," I said.

He chuckled as his eyes went to the floor, then back to meet mine. "Of course. It makes you more perfect than you already are," he mentioned, going back to what happened earlier today.

I rolled my eyes. "Here we go again," I chuckled as I crossed my arms.

"What? I wasn't the one comparing myself to girls who I think are more beautiful than me," Andrei responded.

I chuckled again. "But you're not a girl, Andrei," I told him, just in case he didn't know.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to his body for a hug. "What I'm saying is that you shouldn't compare yourself to those girls. You're perfect for me. I'm glad I have you, and I'll hopefully have you forever," he told me, then kissed the top of my head before letting go of me.

All I could was smile as Andrei's face started to redden as well. His smile was contagious—and so were those dimples.

"I like the sound of that," I said, then I went in to kiss him on the lips before we trekked out to the parking lot.

I hopped into our king sized bed after changing into my pajamas. Andrei followed, holding Leah in his arms.

"Have you ever noticed her eye color is nearly the same as yours?" I asked him as he gently set Leah down on the bed.

She danced around the spot in between Andrei's and my pillows, then laid down, her head facing towards Andrei.

He chuckled as he climbed into bed, gently scratching her head. "Actually, I have. It's like it's meant to be," he giggled, then Leah climbed onto his chest and laid down.

I stuck out my bottom lip as she closed her eyes. "She really likes you," I mentioned.

He let out a deep chuckle, trying not to wake her. "Oh, is that so?" he said as he continued to pet her. She yawned, then maneuvered her head in a more comfortable place than where she had it.

"I didn't think it was obvious," Andrei added.

I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled again as Leah's eyes opened again, then she got off of him and back to her original laying spot.

"I'm glad we have her. It adds a little something to our relationship, even after we got the very sad news about the baby we're expecting," he said.

I sighed. "Yeah, which is why I got you a puppy for your birthday so we could help cope with the fact. And, we've been wanting a puppy ever since we got together," I responded as I scratched on Leah's back, causing her to flip onto her back wanting tummy rubs.

Andrei chuckled as we rubbed on her stomach, then our hands overlapped, causing the two of us to make eye contact again.

His brown eyes sparkled a light amber, then faded back into deep, chocolate brown eyes. He smiled.

He turned his hand the other way to where his palm was facing up, then using his other hand, he gently grabbed my wrist and put my hand into his. Our faces reddened in sync, and our paired hands interlocked together on Leah's stomach.

"Oh, Andrei..." I said as I scooted closer to him, hands still linked together and still gave Leah enough room to be comfortable.

He smiled wider. "Oh, Delilah..." he repeated.

I blushed. I didn't know what to say.

He chuckled as he let go of my hand and rested it on his stomach. I took my hand off of Leah, who then moved to the end of the bed for the final time tonight, and rested it to my side.

"I'm proud of you, Andrei. You did fantastic tonight," I told him as I finally scooted myself over some more so I was within his grasp.

"Thanks, D. I did it all for you," he said, then pulled me closer to him. I could smell his faint cologne on his shirt, which was just an old training shirt from a few years ago from the Hurricanes.

I giggled. "Awh, you're so sweet," I responded.

He lowered his head to rest against mine, then he kissed my forehead. After doing so, he raised his head and put his hand on my head, then began to very gently scratch my head.

"Mhm," I squeaked as I buried my head into his shoulder.

"You like that?" he whispered in my ear, and all I could do was nod my head, still buried in his shoulder.

He softly chuckled as he continued scratching my head and playing with my hair, then he stopped and removed his hand from my head. I raised my head from his shoulder, then we looked at each other again.

"I love you so much, detka," he told me as he put his rough hand on my reddened cheek.

I smirked. "Tell me something I don't know," I boasted.

He rolled his eyes. "Ya lyublyu tebya bol'she, chem ty kogda-libo polyubish' menya," he said.

Oh, that goddamn Russian and that goddamn Russian accent. It always got on my nerves.

I blinked and blankly stared at him.

He chuckled. "You told me to tell you something you don't know, so I did. I know how much you love it when I speak Russian," he told me.

"You're a cunt, you know that right?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.

He deeply chuckled again. "Oh, but you love me. Always come crawling back, screaming and moaning my name for your own pleasure." He sneered with a wider smirk than what I was giving him. He was right, and I'm sure he also loved it when I would scream out his name because he's dominant at knowing where my pleasure spots are.

My face significantly reddened as his smirk pierced my heart and soul. He got me.

He smirked wider. "I can prove my point if I wanted to," he said, then gently placed his hand on my pelvic area and slid them down the seam in my pants.

I bit my lip, then smiled. I loved it when he fingered the shit out of me. Sure, I was in pain the next day, but oh, does the orgasm and those thrusts feel so fucking good. "Go right ahead, mal'chik," I ordered. "There's nothing stopping you,"

He seductively giggled. "Vashe zhelaniye dlya menya zakon," he said, then smirked again. "Devochka."

Andrei then lifted his left leg over my two legs and slid my sweatpants off and tossed them to the side. He took his shirt off and tossed it where my sweatpants laid, then he leaned forward and kissed me as he delicately brushed his fingers over my vaginal opening.

"Just be careful so you don't accidentally kick Leah off," I told him.

He raised his head and glanced behind him, Leah lying comfortably on the corner where he slept. He returned his attention back towards me and smiled. "We have enough room, don't worry," he assured, then leaned forward to kiss me again.

"Khorosho," I responded breathily, gasping for air in between each delicate kiss gone rough. 

He chuckled. "At least I don't get angry when you speak Russian," he mentioned as he slipped his finger inside, causing me to jolt and squeak out a moan, then brushed his lips against mine once again but not entirely kissing me.

My jaw dropped in pleasure as he slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of me.

I briefly opened my eyes, and that was probably one of the stupidest things I have ever done. Andrei's fiery eyes gazed back down on mine, centimeters away from the other. A devious, amber sparkle was seen inside the vast, dark void inside of his irises, drowning me inside before I closed my eyes again.

"You're so beautiful, detka. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, or they'll have to deal with me," he said as he forcefully thrusted his finger inside again.

"Uh-huh," I squeaked, then Andrei moved his face away from mine. He adjusted himself, then took his fingers out of me.

He slipped my underwear off and exposed all of me for him to see.

I bent my knees and brought my legs up so he didn't have to worry about them being in the way, then he applied his mouth onto my clit and started swirling his tongue around it.

I grasped onto the headrest as I moaned loudly after each time around, which at Andrei's speed, was practically every second.

"Oh, yes, please don't stop," I quivered as I laced my fingers and grasped tightly on his soft, chocolate brown hair and the other was still on the headrest, gripping on for dear life.

He deeply chuckled as he continued sucking the life out of me. "You don't have to worry," he assured. "I always look forward to whenever I have the chance to make you scream my name,"

"Vy chuvstvuyete sebya nastol'ko khorosho," I quietly moaned as I could feel his tongue inside, probably licking all of the liquid he triggered while he was briefly fingering me.

He raised his head and looked at me in confusion. "What did you say?" he giggled.

I glanced back down at him. "What?"

He chuckled. "You said something in Russian again. What did you say?" he said, but we both knew what I said. He's just trying to be an asshole, like he normally is.

"You heard me," I told him. "Don't you understand Russian, you dork?"

He chuckled again. "Yeah, more than you will," he responded as he stuck his fingers inside of me as he sat back up on his knees and leaned forward and in between my legs.

I let out a breathily moan before he began to gently press his lips against mine again.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped as he thrusted harder and faster. "Oh, Andrei,"

He smiled. "I love when you moan my name, detka," he muttered breathily in my ear. "I want it all over my fingers."

I didn't know Andrei could talk so dirty, and that only turned me on even more than what I already was feeling.

"I'll try, just for you," I told him, then he sped up his thrusts and went deeper.

"Mhm, uh-huh, I'm gonna—" I screamed, gripping onto the headrest for dear life as my hips bucked as he kissed me again.

"Oh my god, fuck," I moaned loudly against his mouth, then I could feel something gurgle and spew out of my vagina as he took his fingers out.

He looked back down at me, weakened by the large orgasm I had just let out. He smiled reassuringly, then scraped his fingers along the lips to gather all of the liquid.

He sucked on them for a bit, then stuck them in my mouth. "You taste good," he mentioned with a smile.

I chuckled as he wiped his fingers on his shorts and went on his side of the bed to get ready for bed.

I crawled on top of him and wrapped my arms around his bare chest. I rested my head on his chest and just laid on top of him.

He chuckled as he rubbed his hand up and down along my spine. "I love you," he said, then gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you too, Andrei," I said into his chest, then he turned off the light and we went to sleep in each other's arms, safe from any danger.

liked by jslavin74 and 12,098 others
d_slavin23 что-нибудь для вас ❤️

sophia.treudaleau50  Awheee slayyy

           andrei_svechnikov37  🥰🤭

Y'all I start my German class on Wednesday and I'm so excited!!! I got a head start on Duolingo so I know what I'm getting into and I don't get confused the first day lol

And why is Minnesota on fire again I'm getting sick and tired of summer tbh

Fall > Summer there is no debate

Plus fall is the start of hockey season, so there's my take. You all better agree with me >:(

Haha I'm just kidding. You guys take care!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 978 28
stella zegras, twin sister of trevor zegras, navigates her way through the ups and downs of being the only female on the new jersey devils, or any nh...
2K 143 3
KimChay have been best friends their whole lives. They learned how to skate together, how to play ice hockey together... they always played on the sa...
20.1K 452 33
Becca and Will were once best friends. From immediately clicking at the school bus stop at five-years-old, to bonding over their love for hockey and...
27.6K 512 37
"Come onto the ice, I promise it will be worth it." I laugh at him, "I was going to watch, not a chance." "At least I can score a wrap around, I cou...