𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 (𝘁𝗲𝗲...

rxbekahluv által

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝒁𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵 returns to Beacon Hills in hopes of his l... Több

𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅
𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴
01. strange town, stranger year
03. anti-heros
04. two truths and a lie
05. keep your friends close
06. never let you go
07. red and orange
08. two sides of a story
09. jennifer, banshee, sacrifices
10. hold my hand and don't let go
11. sacrificial visits
12. everyone's reunited
13. love is in the air

02. shitty rescue mission

1.2K 76 36
rxbekahluv által

˚◞♡

CHAPTER TWO

˚◞♡

"CHAOS RISING"
OPEN WOUND - BOOK 2
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEREK HALE was just someone who bugged Blaze. Maybe it was the way he talked or the way he decided to be a dick about everything that just pissed him off. Seeing two matching identical bruises on Allison and Lydia's arm was something but of course, Derek had to be petty for no reason just because he didn't like the girls, with no good reason in Blaze's mind.

"I don't see anything." Derek skeptically stated.

"Look again," Scott told him.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek scoffed.

"Are you fucking blind or like what?" Blaze asked curiously. His patience for Derek never failed to disappear.

"It's nothing." Derek shook his head.

"Oh my god." Blaze ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt not to go off on him. He couldn't possibly be this stupid.

"Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there? It's a subset of apophenia..." Lydia said snidely. 

"They're trying to help." Scott sighed.

"These two?" Derek incredulously said and Blaze already knew he was going to say something that made him speak up.

"This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle--"Derek pointed at Lydia, "Thank you--And this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack?"

Blaze suddenly wished he had an arrow to shit him with and make it 31.

"Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay? A little mangling, but not death! And that's what I call an important distinction." Stiles tried to cool down the tension.

"My mother died," Allison stated and Blaze agreed with her. As much as he hated the woman and was glad, she was dead, that woman was not the woman who raised Allison. She had every right to want Derek dead in her eyes. If Blaze wasn't busy, he probably would have given her a helping hand.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother, not me." Derek scoffed.

"Are you serious?" Blaze finally spoke up from where he stood beside Stiles.

"Blaze-" Scott sighed already knowing this was going to end nasty.

"You bit her mother, tried to murder our best friend all while having a fucking smile on your face and you're going to act like some victim? It was still her mother who died not just a woman you hated, and you and your bitches deserved every arrow that hit you and I wish I was there myself to watch as Erica and Boyd pleaded for their lives. and need I remind you again, that you spent days trying to kill Lydia, and Erica spent weeks bothering Allison just because she thought she was cool, and Peter used and made Lydia feel crazy to do that shit and yet they were still here trying to help figure out where those assholes are?" Blaze stood to his feet.

"They have no reason to try and help you so why don't you just be fucking grateful because you are useless as here you are 4 months later, and they are still missing. I hope Erica and Boyd are murdered brutally, Maybe I'll even find this pack and do it myself because like hell I'm helping either one of them." Blaze glared at Derek as he shoved him out of the way to the door and left.

───⊱༺༻⊰───

Being so pissed off and at school was not something Blaze wanted to be doing. Sitting in economics wishing to tear Derek apart and listen to this lesson was making him more pissed off than he already was. He hated Derek and his so-called pack then he hated Jackson, and he has never hated anyone more than Jackson. Blaze could put up with Peter more than he could handle those idiots. 

"The stock market is based on two principles-- what are they?" Coach asked as Scott raised his hand, "Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?" 

"Uh, no, Coach-- I know the answer," Scott said making Coach laugh until he realized Scott was serious. The moment seemed to distract Blaze and make him feel less angry as he almost chuckled.

"Oh, you're serious." Coach said in surprise.

"Yes. Risk and reward." Scott stated.

"Wow! Who are you? And what have you done with McCall?" Coach laughed, "Don't answer that! I like you better! I like you better! Does anyone have a quarter?"

"A quarter... yep!" Stiles reached into his pocket when a XXL condom fell out of his pocket and onto the floor in front of Coach who bent down and picked it up and everyone watched in surprise trying not to laugh.

"Stilinski, I think you, uh...You dropped this. And congratulations!" Coach smiled as he put it back on Stiles's desk.

"Did you take that from my car?" Blaze joked but was more than curious. His question got a few laughs out of everybody and Scott who couldn't stop the smile on his face as he kept facing the front.

"Risk and reward! Put the quarter in the mug and win the reward! Okay, watch Coach. That's how you do it!" Coach said gleefully as he tossed the quarter into a cup, "Okay, Danny... Risk? Reward?"

"What's the reward?" Danny asked.

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow." Coach told him.

"What? School just started." Blaze grumbled annoyed.

"Coach, it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it..." Danny said.

"Danny, you know, I expect more from you at this point. Really." Coach shook his head, "McCall! Risk. Reward. The risk: if you don't put that quarter in the mug, you have to take the pop--, the quiz. And you have to write an essay! Risk-- more work. Reward-- no work at all. Or choose not to play."

"But isn't this just chance?" Scott asked.

"No! You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, past experience... All factors affecting the outcome." Coach told him, " So, what's it gonna be, McCall? More work, no work, or choose not to play?"

Scott thought for a moment before he placed the coin on his desk.

"No. play. Okay, who's next? Who wants the quarter?" Coach said when Stiles slapped his hands against this textbook happily, "There ya go! There's a gamblin' man! Come on! Step up, step up! All right, Stilinski!"

Blaze and Scott shared a look when Stile's dad walked into the classroom with a deputy behind him. That didn't look good.

"Stiles...: His dad said.

"Yeah, Coach, I got it--" Stiles said not paying attention.

"Stiles." His father said more sternly this time making Stiles look up and his face fell seeing his dad standing at the door.

───⊱༺༻⊰───

When Blaze says he's going to do something, he always does it. So, if he says he isn't going to help Derek find Erica and Boyd then that's what he's going to do, but of course when a little doe-eyed, brunette named Scott Mccall comes pleading for his help because Stile's childhood bubble bath buddy decided to go missing then it was hard to say no. He was only here to keep company to actually be useful.

Standing in this animal clinic ready to almost kill Issac was not how he planned his evening.

"It's not going to be particularly... comfortable. But, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." Deaton said as Blaze, Stiles, Derek, and Scott filled the bath up with ice and tossed the empty bags to the side.

"Like being hypnotized," Issac stated.

"Exactly. You'll be half-transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Deaton would never not freak Blaze out because why does a random person know this? Or even have a metal bath on standby for shit like this.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott questioned.

"Can we stop it completely?" Blaze asked boredly as he moved to sit on the table once the bath was filled.

"Very slow," Deaton said.

"Okay, well, how slow is "very slow?" Derek's voice once again annoyed Blaze.

"Someone gets him fucking dictionary. You'll find the definition of "Very slow" with two words under it. Derek Hale." Blaze said sarcastically.

"...Nearly dead," Deaton answered Derek's question as Scott gave Blaze a look that he ignored.

"It's safe though, right?" Issac asked crouching in front of the bath.

"We are going to drown you to get into your mind. I don't know Issac, you tell us. Does that sound safe?" Blaze scoffed as he ate the bag of chips that Stiles had brought him to shut him up.

A loud smacking sound made everyone look up to see Stiles standing by the door wearing a very large glove with a smile on his face before it fell seeing them all staring at him, "What?"

Blaze laughed at the Stilinski boy who ripped the glove off, "I don't even want to know what that big ass glove is for."

Blaze watched as Issac got into the bath and Derek and Scott tried to kill him. The thought almost made him laugh, "Kill him!" He cheered.

"Eat the chips I bought you and shut up." Stiles scolded him.

"Now, remember... only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton said once Issac had gone under, "Isaac? Can you hear me?"

"Yes... I can hear you." Issac said quietly.

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?" Deaton asked like he was talking to a small child.

"Yes."

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible like you're there again."

"I-I don't wanna do that. I don't- I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that."

" Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory."

" I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that."

"Relax. Relax. Good. Now, let's go back to that night-- to the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?"

"It's not... It's not a house. It's stone. I think marble."

" That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?"

"It's dusty... and so empty..."

"Like an abandoned building? Isaac? Isaac?"

"Someone's here. Someone's here!"

The lights started to flicker as Issac sat up slightly freaking Blaze out who watched quietly. This felt like an exorcism or something.

"Isaac, relax--"

"No, no, no, they see me! They see me!"

"Just memories-- you won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax. Good. Now, tell us what you see. Tell us everything."

"I hear him. He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises."

" Is he talking to Erica?"

"I think so. I can't... I can't see her, I ca-I can't see either of them."

"Can you hear anything else?"

"They're worried about what they'll do during the moon. They're... worried that they're gonna hurt each other."

" If they're locked together on the full moon, they're gonna tear each other apart," Derek said quietly.

"Good. I want to pay to watch." Blaze muttered as he played Candy Crush on his phone.

"Isaac, we need to find them right now. Can you see them?"

"No.."

"Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of a marker? A number on a door? A sign?"

"This is boring and taking forever." Blaze yawned tiredly.

"Right. Hey, did your therapist actually take you in?" Stiles asked curiously as he turned to face him.

"Charlotte? Yeah, much to my surprise but free therapy every day." Blaze shrugged as they ignored the others.

"You could use it." Stiles chuckled. Blaze rolled his eyes and didn't say anything until Issac mentioned a dead body that caught his attention.

"A vault! It's a bank vault! I saw it! I saw the name. It's, uh, B-Beacon Hills First National Bank. It's, um... It's an abandoned bank, and they're keeping them locked inside, inside the vault." Isaac gaped as he jumped out of the water but paused when he saw the expressions they wore, "What?"

"You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?" Stiles said grimily.

"No..." Isaac shook his head.

"You said when they captured you, that they dragged you into a room, and that there was a body in it," Stiles informed him.

"What body?" Isaac asked, a feeling of dread filling his body.

"Erica," Blaze said a little so happy and a smile on his face. He would feel bad for her, but she didn't seem to feel bad when she tried to kill Lydia and all the shit, she was doing last year so he gave zero shits about her.

"She's not dead." Derek glared at Blaze who smiled at him.

"Hate to break it to you--actually I love to, but denial is always the first step. Take it from someone who just experienced it." Blaze shrugged.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked them.

"Someone else, obviously," Stiles stated.

"And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle, okay?" Scott spoke up before he turned to Isaac, "The one who saved you?"

"No, she wasn't like us... And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Isaac shook his head.

" What if that's how Erica died? They, like, pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like Werewolf Thunderdome." Stiles said making Blaze laugh.

"Then we get them out tonight," Derek said sternly.

"Right because any of our rescue missions went lovely. The last one ended with you and your bitches' getting arrows shot into you." Blaze scoffed.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton agreed.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we," Derek said.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton replied.

"We need a plan," Scott told them. Blaze rolled his eyes at this. He agreed to come here to the clinic for God knows what, he was not helping people he didn't care about and risking his own life. What was he? A hero.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than twenty-four hours?" Derek asked almost annoyed.

"Uh, I think someone already did..." Stiles spoke up looking at his phone being the research nerd that he was, "Beacon Hills First National Bank closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?" Derek asked him.

"It's the internet, Derek, okay? Minutes." Stiles said like he was an idiot.

───⊱༺༻⊰───

"Okay, you see this? This is how they got in-- it's a rooftop air conditioning vent, that leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay?" Stiles explained as they stood around a table in Derek's loft, "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then, throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom!"

"Can we fit in here?" Scott questioned.

"Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And they also patched the wall so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit..." Stiles was cut off by Derek who was impatient, "Look, forget the drill--"

"Sorry?" Stiles asked him in surprise.

" If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asked him.

"What do you... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asked him sarcastically.

"It's Derek." Blaze gave Stiles a look from where he was lounging on the couch not sure why he was still here. He only came because he was curious about how they were going to pull this off, but he didn't plan on helping them.

"Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek patronized.

"Okay. Okay, big guy, let's see it! Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it come on! Get it out there! Don't be scared, big bad wolf!" Stiles told him, making Blaze laugh as he watched them, "Yeah, look at that! Okay, see this? That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co--"

Blaze's eyes widen when Derek punched Stile's hand with enough force to almost break his hand making Stiles yell in pain, "He could do it."

"Come here." Blaze sighed as Stiles walked over to him and let him take some of the pain away.

"I'll get through the wall. Who's following me?" Derek asked glancing at Peter.

"Don't look at me! I'm not up to fighting speed, yet. And honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter shook his head.

" So, I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek asked.

"One of them is already dead." Peter shrugged as Blaze kissed three fingers and put them in the air like he was in the Hunger Games making Siles chuckle.

"We don't know that!" Derek said irritably.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of Alphas, all of them killers. And, if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha." Peter stated, "I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed."

Blaze snorted but hated the fact that Peter seemed to have the same humor he did.

"Could someone kill him again, please?" Stiles appalled.

"Blaze?" Derek looked at the boy who shrugged.

"Maybe if you were nicer to me and didn't try to kill my best friend then sure but since you were a bit mean, I don't feel like risking my life for a lesser one. Good luck though." Blaze smiled happily at Derek who looked more annoyed.

" What about you?" Derek said talking to Scott which Stiles didn't notice.

"Yeah, if you want me to come..." Stiles nodded.

"Not you..." Derek said annoyed.

"I don't know about Erica... But, if Boyd's alive, we have to do something. We have to try." Scott nodded, sending Blaze a pointed look who sighed dramatically.

"Having a hero complex must be so tiring, Scott, I can seriously see wrinkles forming on you already," Blaze told the boy who rolled his eyes.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?" Scott asked but of course, no one had an answer.

───⊱༺༻⊰───

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked." Stiles finally broke the silence that stood in the loft.

Peter and Blaze had switched spots, the younger male now sitting on the stairs fiddling with his fingers, not wanting to admit that he wished he had gone with them, for Scott not for anyone else.

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over," Peter said with his hands licked together and his head resting on the couch with his eyes closed but appearing worried at all.

"You think Erica's really dead?" Stiles said aloud.

"Who gives a fuck? Find a new batwoman, Stiles." Blaze rolled his eyes.

"I just... I don't understand the bank, though, okay? Wha... like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha pack, right? So shouldn't they have a lair?" Stiles spoke.

"Can't believe my sex buddy is one of these assholes." Blaze groaned. He had met Ethan months ago and the pair had gotten along fine, with occasional hookups and nothing more. Ethan taught him a few things, but it was never anything more than that. He had been avoiding him ever since he arrived in Beacon Hills.

"They're werewolves, not bond villains. And who did you sleep with?" Peter opened an eye to look at Blaze who ignored him.

"Wait a sec. Wait a second. Maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens." Stiles blurted out making Peter and Blaze confused.

"Wolf dens?" They asked in unison.

"Yeah, wolf dens. Where do you live?" Stiles asked Peter.

"In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods." Peter said sarcastically but of course, Stiles bought it, "Woah, really?"

"No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown." Peter rolled his eyes.

"And I live in the same building as Allison." Blaze shrugged.

"Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?" Stiles said and Blaze had admitted that he had a point.

"Maybe they think it's poetic," Peter said still not caring.

"But they've had three months to be poetic. It doesn't make sense why wait all this time?" Blaze asked.

"And Stiles had only had one hour to be so annoying..." Pete trailed off.

"No, go ahead, finish what you were saying. I'm an... I'm annoying. What were you gonna say there?" Stiles asked him offensively.

"What are the walls made of?" Peter sat up confusing the younger boys who looked at the walls of the loft.

"They look brick to me." Blaze stated, Stiles, nodding in agreement, "Maybe wood."

"No, the vault, the vault, the walls, what are they made out of? Where would it say that? Doesn't say anything. Where would it say the materials, the type of stone?" Peter jumped up and moved over to the table making Stiles and Blaze follow him.

"Oh. Oh, hang on. Yeah, here, hang on. Here. It's gotta be in there." Stiles said sorting through the papers to try and find the information.

"There, that's it." Blaze handed the paper to Peter who grabbed it from him.

"Hecatolite," Peter muttered in realization.

"Is that awful? That sounds awful." Stiles asked him, feeling nervous.

"Get 'em on the phone. Call them. Now!" Peter demanded making Stiles pull out his phone and call Scott as fast as he could.

"Okay, why?" Blaze asked, still feeling confused about why this was so important.

"'Cause Boyd and that girl aren't gonna kill each other. They're gonna kill Derek and Scott." Peter's words made Blaze's stomach drop.

"I'm going to head down there. I'm not waiting around." Blaze grabbed his phone and made his way towards the door.

"They'll try to kill you too," Peter warned him before he left.

"Scott's in trouble. I don't care." Blaze said before he made his way toward the bank vault. He didn't care about Derek, but he did care about Scott and the memory of what happened with Victoria Argent made him feel sick and reminded him that he never wanted to feel that worried in his life.

He broke a few laws getting to the vault but once he got there, he ran inside, ignoring the fact that the front door's chains had been cut open, and ran down the halls towards the vault where he could hear yelling and fighting coming from.

"Look out!" Blaze heard Allison yell.

"No! Don't break the seal!" Derek yelled at her as Blaze finally arrived and saw Scott being impaled by Boyd's claws and on the brink of death.

"Boyd!" Blaze yelled gaining his attention, "Break it." He told Allison who hesitated, "Break it, Allison!"

Allison bent down and broke the mountain ash barrier allowing Boyd and the unknown girl to run out and escape.

"What were you thinking?" Derek yelled at Blaze and Allison, grabbing Blaze's arm roughly.

"Don't touch him!" Scott called out seeing what Derek was doing as he joined them outside of the vault.

"That I had to do something." Allison defended.

"They saved our lives." Scott leaned against the vault door, panting slightly as Blaze stood beside him, ensuring he was right.

"Are you okay?" Blaze asked him but all he got back was a small nod.

"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what we just set free?" Derek glared at the pair.

"You wanna blaze us?" Allison yelled at him angrily.

"The only thing we set free was the werewolf that you created while saving your ass. We're not the ones that turned innocent teenagers into killers like you did with them." Blaze snapped at him. He didn't care about Boyd killing whoever, that was Derek's problem, his problem was taking care of his friends which was Scott and that's exactly what he did.

"No. No, that's just the rest of your families." Derek said snidely but Blaze seemed confused on why he was directed that at him.

"I made mistakes. Gerard is not my fault." Allison defended herself while admitting what she had done wrong, which Blaze still thought otherwise.

"And what about your mother?" Derek resorted back.

"What do you mean?" Allison asked him in confusion.

"Tell her, Scott," Derek said, finally having enough of him keeping that secret from the brunette.

"What does he mean, Scott? What does he mean?" Allison turned around to face Scott, who sighed, not wanting her to find out like this.

───⊱༺༻⊰───

Authors Note:

Blaze is Lydia and Allison's number one defender always and Derek and his pack's number one hater always.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment what you think. (Wattpad comments are the highlight of my day tbh).

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
306K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...
122K 2.7K 194
Its about Beacon Hills and a young girl named Thana who moves there with her father. Where she meets her half brother Scott McCall. Follow her on her...
5.6K 226 18
[BOOK TWO] Is Lydia the next werewolf? Will Stephanie find out what she really is? Derek's the alpha now and needs a pack, when he starts to turn tee...