A Mad Man In Love with The Ba...

By Snowyz46

After another long night of taking care of the joker, Batman looked down at Gotham. He then had to take care... More

Information
A Nightly Patrol...
Return To Arkham Asylum
Reunite To Come Up With A Plan...
Encounter With Catwoman
Batman Greatest Fear....
A Fight Against Harley Quinn
Batman Been Kidnapped...
Freeing Batman...
A Valentine Date...
Meeting Poison Ivy
Going Into A Crocodile Man Territory
A Fight Against Mother Nature...
A Tea Party With The Clown Prince Of Crime
Dealing With The Joker For The Last Time...

Finding Jervis...

10 0 0
By Snowyz46

After an hour of Gordon and Batman went different way's of this place. Batman kept walking very slowly and cautious. Because all the inmate's could have escape from their cell's and he need to be prepare. He did beat up a couple of the inmate's on his way around the place. He wasn't letting Joker win this time. If he can just find Jervis, then maybe he could have some more backup then just him and Gordon to help everyone in this place that is trapped here as well. That was until he heard talking from his walkie-talkie...

Gordon: Batman, I found the Warden...*sound's upset*

Batman: Where is he?*walking*

Gordon: I'm following Harley Quinn,and she has the warden. She taking him to the Joker... That can't be good...

Batman: Alright, I hear you. Stay hidden...

Gordon: Oh trust me i will. I might look around to see if the criminals are in the cell's...*sigh*

Batman: Got it.

Gordon: Have you found the Mad Hatter yet?

Batman: I went to his cell. But to not see him in their....

Gordon: He could be running around the place. Be careful Batman...

Batman: I alway's am. You be careful to Jim. If you need anything call me. Got it?

Gordon: Got it. I holler at you later.

Gordon hang up so that Batman can continue the search for the Mad hatter. He had some close encounter's but nothing that he can't handle. He then started to come up with a plan of what shall he do next and what not. That when he heard some talking around the corner of the room....

Joker thug #1: Look what we caught... in our trap. The Mad Hatter himself....

Joker thug #2: I sorry but you ain't on the party invite list pal.

Joker thug #3: Should we beat him up?*let's out a laugh*

Joker thug #2: Why not have some fun with him.*look's at him*

Mad Hatter: I-i wouldn't do that if i were you.... My a-alice would be so angry....* tries to sound tough*

Joker thug #1: What? No one coming to save you.*roll's his eye's*

Matter Hatter: My Alice always come's and saves me! That's how it work's!

All of the thug's: ...?*look's confused*

Batman heard someone got slapped, he looked and saw Jervis on the ground clutching his cheek clearly his eye's begin to welled up with tear's. Batman felt raged bubbling in his chest when he saw him on the floor hurt and about to cry. He picked up Jervis very gently into his arm's, and looked into his eye's with a gentle and a caring vibe in his eye's...

Batman: You alright Jervis?*look's at him with concern in his voice*

Mad Hatter: O-oh my...*blushes* A-alice...*look's up at him*

Batman: *put's his down gently* Let me take care of them for a minute shouldn't be too long.

Mad Hatter:*blushing* A-alright alice.... *starts to fan himself with his hand's*Oh if Alice was here to see this... S-she would be jealous..

Batman grabbed one of the thugs by the throat and slammed him to the floor hard. He then attack the other two, and started to beat them up to death but not really but just to make sure they don't get back up. Jervis was looking and started to blush more, and started to sigh dreamily at the man that saved him from certain doom.... He looked at the thugs who was on the floor passed out... Batman came up to him and lifted him up...

Batman: It's alright you safe now.*look's at him*

Mad Hatter: Oh Alice~*snuggles into his chest*

Batman: *doesn't know how to respond* They won't hurt you... or can't anymore.

Mad Hatter: O Frabjous! Callooh! Callay! My Alice came to save me!*giggles*

Batman: *sit's him down* How did you escape you'r jail cell Jervis?

Mad Hatter: Oh Alice~ You know i can't tell you my tricks...*let out a laugh*

Batman: You know that the Joker was planning this. If you are lying to me... i would find out if you'r lying to me...

Mad Hatter: Alice! I would never lie to you, beside i didn't even no nothing about this... Caught me by surpise as well!

Batman: I trust you Jervis, i take you'r word for it...*look's at him*

Mad Hatter: *hold his arm* You saved me... I know you were strong!

Batman:*has a slight blush* It's no problem really...

Mad Hatter:*lean's into him* Oh Alice... if you know what you do to me and my heart...

Batman: *look's down at him* You know that the got the warden... and the officers.

Mad Hatter: Oh... poor them... Alice why don't we just hang out... Just the two of us~*giggles*

Batman: Not now Jervis. I have to save them...*pat's his arm*

Mad Hatter: Alright, i-i guess i help you help. If it mean's i get to spend some time with my Alice!

Batman: *hides his little smile* Thank you for this.

Mad hatter looked at Batman with curious look, he put his hand out and tilted his head an raised an eyebrow at him. (picture to help you imagine this scenario.) Batman walked up to him and he was face to face with Jerivs. Of course Jervis got a little bit nervous and a little flustered and horny. Batman grabbed a wipe and cleaned his cheek for him, and make sure their was no blood on him. Jervis blushed at the touch so he lean his head into the palm of his hand. Batman was taken back by this, and just turned his head and smiled at him...

Batman: There good as new... Much better...

Mad hatter: *still has his head on his hand* A-alice, you so warm~

Batman: You gotta be warm to be able to fight can't fight if you'r bones are cold. Beside you coming with me Jervis.

Mad hatter: As long i don't have to go back to my cell... I'm good! Plus i get to be with you~ Everything better!*smiles happily*

Batman: Good. I didn't want to force you Jervis....*look's at him*

Mad Hatter: *nuzzling his hand* Mhm... Oh yeah...

Batman: Jervis. Please let go of my hand. * look's at him with a patient look*

Mad Hatter: *pouts* Fine. Only because you ask nicely!*gives his hand one last nuzzle* Oh Frabjous! Callooh! Callay!

Batman: Good. Thank you Jervis.

Mad Hatter: O-oh my... i didn't know you could say that! Thank you from saving me from them.*smiles*

Batman: You'r quiet welcome Jervis.

Mad Hatter: I will have to give you a reward Alice~

Mad Hatter gave him the flirty look, it made Batman uncomfortable but he just sigh and patted his head. It made Jervis all happy that he started to jump up and down and he was laughing. Batman just gently smiled at him and started to walk, the Mad Hatter had  to him to catch up and he hooked his arm with Batman. Batman just sighed and allow him to do that, he looked down to see Jervis was leaning on him to be closer to him. He wanted to say something... but it might make him angry and he need's him for this.... He then decide to contact Gordon...

Batman: Gordon? *waiting for a respond*

Gordon: Batman? You got something?*sound's curious*

Batman: I found Jervis. Had a little run in, but nothing that i can't handle.

Gordon: That's good to hear... Really good...*sigh*

Mad Hatter: Hello Gordon! *giggles* I'm with my dear Alice!!

Gordon: Well i hope he will keep you safe and sound? I hope...

Mad Hatter: Gordon. He my dearest Alice, and he will always keep me safe.*lean's closer to him*

Batman: Don't worry Gordon. We will meet you where you are at.*look's down at Jervis*

Gordon: I'm at Intensive Treatment...  Better be quick.

Batman: Roger that.

Mad Hatter: See you there!!!*brings himself closer to batman*

Gordon: See you there as well... Do be careful please...

Batman: I have to be careful now since, i got Jervis with me...*look's down at him*

Mad Hatter: Someone try to hurt my dear Alice, it's "off with their head's".*look's serious*

Gordon: Alright you love birds, i see you there...*chuckles*

Gordon hanged up just smiling gently at what he heard. Batman looked down at Jervis who was so close to him,that they bodies was touching side by side. He started to walk slower so the shorter men can catch up easily with him. Batman just listen to what Jervis had to say about what happen after he got taken to his cell. Batman just gently smiled at him, and nodded his head. He wanted to know why, when he saw Jervis on the ground,he got pissed and felt like chocking them. Whatever they meet Gordon as soon as they can get their where he is at...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.2K 17
What happens when the Joker's crazy sidekick falls in love with Batman? You get this story! Inspired by "I want your Bat Romance" by LintaSalvatore.
4.4K 200 5
(Y/N) Parker has been Spider-Man for 9 years in Gotham. 9 years of helping people in the city of Gotham with the Batfamily he takes on his biggest c...
37.2K 791 28
Bruce Wayne (The Batman) x Gender neutral reader ---- Y/n has worked for the Wayne Enterprise for 4 years and has become good friends with Bruce Wayn...
128K 3.1K 17
After Barbara's affair with Bruce, Dick looks for someone new. But what happens when it's someone he shouldn't trust?