Fuck It I Love You

Por _spidey_fan

A Student-teacher romance ONGOING!!! -------------------- I HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH AND EDITED THE STORY, SO IGN... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25

24

143 9 1
Por _spidey_fan

Joseph

We've been in the car for an hour, and we've sat most of that hour in a comfortable silence. I steal glances at Jane beside me, but she's staring out of the window.

"Are you hungry?" she shrugs at my question and I narrow my eyes. "Buttercup? You okay?" I ask softly and she looks at me with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I look at her and grab her hand, gripping it tightly, and I feel her tremble beneath my touch.

"Come on, Jane, what's wrong?" I ask desperately as I pull into a garage to get some fuel. She stills for a moment before looking at me, her expression blank.

"What happens once we're back in London?" I sigh and rub my face with my hands. I'd been expecting her to ask this, but I shake my head and mutter 'I don't know' under my breath. "Well? Like, what is this Joseph, please. Are we a thing or what?" I look at her when the last sentence leaves her mouth.

"Can we talk about this once we're back in London, please? I don't want a perfectly good weekend to end in an argument." she sighs but nods, and I step out of the car to add fuel to the tank. I pay on the machine attached to the fuel stand and get back into the car to find Jane reading a book a couple of minutes later.

"What are you reading?" I ask politely as I pull out of the garage and onto the motorway. She just hums in response and I roll my eyes and pluck the book out of her hands, causing her to cry out.

"What was that for?" she whines and I just laugh.

"Put some music on or whatever, but for the love of god, dont ignore me Jane, please." She stares at me in wonder for a moment before putting some music on quietly.

"Can I see where you live?" she asks, and the question takes me back by surprise.

"Why?" She shrugs her shoulders and looks out the window.

"I want to see what you look like in your element." she says simply and I think about it for a moment.

"Yeah, you can look around before I drop you home." I give her a small smile then force my gaze back onto the road. We fall into a comfortable silence once more, the only noise breaking the silence is the music playing quietly in the background.

"Do you read?" Jane suddenly says and I let out a laugh.

"Why?" she shrugs her shoulders.

"You just knew about Mr Darcey's house and stuff." I smile warmly to myself and shake my head.

"You think, me, an English teacher, haven't read Pride and Prejudice?"

The look on her face is priceless.

"Well, how would I know?" she mumbled, slumping further into her chair.

"Use your brain next time. I'd hate for all of your intelligence to go to waste." She scrunches her nose in disgust but doesn't say anything further, which causes me to smile even more.

"We'll be back in around an hour." I say and her face lights up instantly.

"Can't wait." She smiles to herself, and I smile too.

I can't seem to wait either.

***

Jane fell asleep soon after our conversation had ended, and didn't wake up until I was pulling into the parking spot outside my flat. She rubbed her eyes and looked around for a moment before realising that we've stopped.

"We're here?" I nod and turn off my car and take my keys out of the ignition.

"Let's go." I say under my breath and open the door to exit my car. Jane follows suit and gets out excitedly and runs towards the doors, and I can't help but smile at her excitement. I lock my car and jog to catch up to her, placing my hands on her shoulders from behind and guide her towards the stairs.

"What floor?" I glance at her before checking my phone.

"Five." I say and she groans.

"Can't we take the lift?"

"Broken." I laugh and she groans even more before we become quiet again and silently walk up the stairs.

"What number?" Jane asks when we finally reach the top. I point down the hall.

"38." I tell her and we walk cautiously to the door. I grab my keys and look at her while unlocking the door. "Ready?" she nods.

"Ready." I push the door open and flick on the lights.

"Home sweet home." I watch as Jane's eyes scan the environment, her mouth slightly open. She looks at all the plants and books that I have, which almost completely cover the lounge and small kitchen. She walks in further and tilts her head forward to look around the corner, and she gasps.

"Electric guitar?" I nod and her mouth falls open wider. "Didn't think you were that type of person." she mutters and I furrow my brows, taking a couple of steps towards her.

"What do you mean?" I whisper and she just laughs.

"You just look like more of a drummer. Big hands." One of my eyebrows shoots up, but I breathe out slowly anyway and run my fingers across the strings of the guitar, shaking my head to myself.

"I don't really play anymore. I haven't had the time." I say quietly. I feel Jane move behind me, so I turn around to see what he's up to. She's walking down the hall to where my bedroom is, and I follow her quickly in a panic, throwing myself between her and the door, which causes her to smirk.

"What's in there?" I shake my head.

"Nothing."

"Then let me in-" she reaches for the door handle but I grab her wrist and she stills. "Oh come on, why can't I go in?"

"Because it's embarrassing." I mumble, and she rolls her eyes, shoving me away and opening the door, storming inside

"Jane-"

"How is this embarrassing?" she says, sounding absolutely awestruck. She looks at all of the vinyls, books and guitars on my walls, seemingly captured by it. She walks into my wardrobe and rifles around in there for a moment before coming out and looking up at the ceiling with ivy hanging down before looking at my bed, which is on the floor on a couple of wooden pallets. Jane looks around once more before looking at me.

"I love it." she says and points to the stack of vinyls in a box. "Can I look?" she asks, and I hesitate before nodding my head. She instantly falls to her knees and looks through my collection, smiling and frowning as she looks at them all. As she does this, I walk slowly towards my bed, taking off my jumper.

"I'm just going to get dressed into more comfortable clothes." I say to her and she nods. "I might too. Where're your keys?" I look at her in confusion.

"Why?"

"So I can grab my bag from your car?" she states obviously while staring at me, holding her hand out for my keys. I shake my head and open my wardrobe, grabbing a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a Led Zeppelin shirt.

"Just wear this." she hesitates for a moment before grabbing the clothing, and there's a brief moment where we make eye contact and my breath hitches in my throat.

"You change here, I'll go to the bathroom." I clear my throat before Jane can say anything and exit the room. I enter my bathroom a second later and close the door, stripping down to my underwear and putting on some comfortable clothes. I then exit the room and knock on my bedroom door, only entering when I hear a voice telling me to come in. I open the door slowly to reveal Jane standing awkwardly by my bed in my clothes. She glances at me momentarily, before quickly looking away and scratching her temple.

"You have a nice vinyl collection." I smile in confusion.

"Thanks?" I say, slowly stepping into my room and closing the door.

"Can I put something on?" She asks politely and I nod my head. She walks over to my collection and pulls out David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust album, and places it carefully on the turntable. It begins to play quietly, and she looks around my room once more. I sit on the edge of my bed and watch her carefully as she moves around. She must sense my eyes on her, because she turns around and points at a picture on my wall.

"Who's that?" I stand up and rub the palm of my hands on my joggers, taking slow steps towards her.

"That would be my younger brother." She turns back to face the wall.

"Oh. How old is he?" I take another step so that I'm right behind her.

"Your age. Actually a year younger." I see her grimace in the reflection of the picture frame and I exhale softly, before turning to face me.

"What do you want to do?" She whispers as she traces a hand on my chest and I narrow my eyes.

"What did you have in mind?" My eyes flick to her lips before I move a strand of hair away from her collarbone, allowing my access. I trace my fingers along her chest slowly leaving in so that my lips hover over hers.

"I don't know, maybe watch a movie?" I chuckle slightly and kiss her softly, backing her until she hits my desk. I grab the flesh under her thighs and lift her up so that she's perched on the edge of the table, before I start to kiss her neck.

"Or maybe listen to music?" She sighs in contempt and runs a hand through my hair, making me groan quietly, and I look at her, the space between us almost non-existent.

"There's already music on." I state simply before kissing her again. She reacts instantly and grabs my shirt, pulling me impossible closer. I grab her jaw and tilt her head back, allowing me to have better access to her exposed neck. But her demeanor suddenly changes, and she begins to push me back.

"Wait." I breathe out an exasperated breath.

"What is it?" She looks at me guiltily.

"Joseph, fuck, but like, you're not trying to fuck all of your students are you?"

"I'm sorry?" I can't believe she just said that and I stepped further away from her. "What the fuck?"

"Well?" I run a hand through my hair frustratedly.

"Why are you even thinking of it? Jesus christ." I say, feeling hurt that she would even think that.

"Well I don't know, do I?" She almost yells and I roll my eyes.

"So you're saying I'm some sort of man whore? That's what you think of me?" She shakes her head quickly and walks up to me.

"That's not what I'm saying at all, I just need to know that I'm the only one. It's important to me." And as soon as those words leave her mouth, it hits me.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" She stills and her cheeks go pink, and that's all the confirmation I needed. "Well, you could have said something for fucks sake."

"Well, sorry, I didn't seem to think it was important." she snaps and I bury my head in my hands and take a step towards her.

"Well, if I knew, I could have made it special, or whatever. Jesus Jane." I glance at her. "We can be whatever you want us to be." I say quietly and gesture between the both of us.

"What?" She looks genuinely confused, so I elaborate.

"Do you just want to have sex with me? Be friends? Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" I look in her eyes in search of an answer, but her expression is blank and gives nothing away.

"I'm not sure." I press my lips into a thin line and grab her face with both my hands.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I ask quietly, and she nods slowly. I dip my head so that my lips hover over hers, before she closes the gap and they connect and the conversation is soon forgotten. She grabs my shirt, attempting to lift it from me.

"You sure?" I mutter against her lips, and she nods in response. "I need verbal consent, Jane."

"Yes, for fucks sake. Please." She says, her breath heavy and I disconnect our lips so I can get rid of my shirt. I waste no time in crushing my lips against hers once more, and she moans at the contact. The noise makes the breath hitch in my throat, and I begin to back her up against the wall. I take off the shirt she's wearing, before instantly connecting our lips again. She pushes against my chest and we walk back until I fall onto my bed, taking her along with me. I grab the back of her thighs and bring her impossibly closer. I look at her face and kiss her briefly.

"I don't deserve you." I whisper to her, but she shakes her head.

"You do deserve me." I smile and kiss her again, rolling us over so that I'm on top of her.

"Tonight's all about you. I want it to be special." I speak against her and she smiles. I hook my fingers around the shorts she's wearing and pull them down. "So I'll be careful. Just this time though." I kiss up the inside of her legs before coming to face her. "Are you sure?" I ask, and she nods in response, but rolls her eyes when my eyebrow shoots up.

"Yes." I hum approvingly and reach into my nightstand, grabbing the foil wrapper.

"I'll have sex with you tonight, then we can do the other shit another time, alright?" I say and she just nods.

"I just want you. All of you. So please-" she cut off by me kissing her, and she wraps her legs around me, pulling me down so that our hips connect. I grind into her and we both moan, aware that the only thing that separates us now are my joggers. I quickly sit up and take them off, rolling the condom onto myself before laying down to hover over her.She looks at me in fascination as I graze my tip at her entrance, and the breath hitches in her throat. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down to kiss her as I slowly enter inside her. We both gasp as I enter, and I stop, letting her adjust to me. Quiet whimpers leave her and It's taking everything in me not to fuck her hard.

"You can move." I look her in the eyes and take her hand in mine, crashing my lips to her as I slowly start to pull out and thrust back in again, and it's getting increasingly hard to not lose control. She lifts her hips to meet my thrust and I completely lose control. I lift one of her legs up and slam into her, a cry erupting from her throat. I start to enter her deep and fast, my breath heavy and her lips on mine. I drive myself deeper and Jane moans uncontrollably under me, and I can tell she's close, so i dip my hand between us and rub her clit, which causes her to wrap her arms around my neck tighter and crush our lips together once more.

"Jane? Are you-" she nods.

"Keep going, I'm almost there." I keep the pace that I'm going at, and moments later she comes around me, and it's a couple more thrusts before I explode inside of her. I collapsed onto her chest, pulling off the condom and throwing it away, and she just hugged me. It's silent, no words pass between us and she kisses my head.

"Thank you."

-----

Just wanted to say thank you for the reads, and the smut will get better and more intimate, I just wanted it to be sweet for their first time.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.8K 224 24
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...
571K 11.3K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
6.8K 151 5
Avery Gibson was dreading the start of her college experience. The thought of leaving behind her familiar hometown, friends, and family filled her wi...
12.3M 64K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...