Fuck It I Love You

By _spidey_fan

A Student-teacher romance ONGOING!!! -------------------- I HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH AND EDITED THE STORY, SO IGN... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25

23

135 7 2
By _spidey_fan

Jane

I saw the hesitation in his eyes before he finally caved in and got into the bed with me.

But I honestly couldn't care less.

We're at opposite ends of the bed, the only thing illuminating the room is the moon shining through the window on my side. I stare at the ceiling for a while, before he breaks the silence.

"Did you have fun today?" He whispered, and I turned on my side so I could look at him. I smile widely and nod. "That's good."

"That wine was disgusting." I grimace but I see him smile and fight back a laugh.

"It wasn't. You just don't have an acquired taste." We fall silent again and I shuffle closer to him.

"Thank you." He looks into my eyes and tilts his head.

"You've said that." I roll my eyes and punch him in the bicep.

"No, but like, seriously, thank you." I whisper. He hums in response and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You ate the last bit of cheesecake though." He says seriously and I roll my eyes and begin to turn away, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back so that I'm flush against him. He rubs my face with his hands affectionately as he stares at me.

"It just tasted too good." I say quietly, and he traces my lips with his thumb.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." I say breathlessly and he leans in closer, and his lips hover over mine.

"If I kiss you, Jane..." I shake my head and place my hand on his neck.

"Please." He doesn't move for a moment, but then his lips press into mine softly. It's a featherlight kiss, nothing at all like the one we shared in France, but this one had equally more impact. His hands travel down my body and stop at my hips, his fingers digging into them. He pulls away for a moment and mutters "fuck" underneath his breath before kissing me again with urgency. I rake a hand through his hair and arch my back, in need of more contact. His hands travel back up to my neck and he grabs me softly, causing me to gasp. As soon as my mouth opens, his tongue dives in in search of mine, and when they connect he seems to snap.

He hooks my leg around his waist and turns me on my back, making him have full control. His fingers graze my thighs before he grabs my knee and lifts it up before deliciously pressing into me. He groans in pleasure and disconnects his lips from mine so he can kiss and lick my neck.

"You have no idea-" he kisses me passionately on the lips. "How many times I have thought of this, buttercup." He kisses me again before I can respond, and then I hook my legs around his waist, pulling him against me so I can feel him again. I grind up against him, causing us both to groan. He kisses me roughly again and I flip us so that I'm straddling him. He sits up and grabs the back of my thighs and pulls me flush against him, causing me to grind against him again. I moan and grip the hairs on the nape of his neck as he kisses up my jaw.

"Joseph?" He mumbles in response, rolling us over so that he's on top of me again, he gives me one last kiss before rolling off me.

"We're not having sex. Yet."

I feel like he's knocked the wind out of me.

He pulls me towards him and wraps my arms and legs around him, and I bury my face in his neck.

"Why?" My voice is muffled against his skin, and I feel the vibration of his chuckle.

"As much as I want to, Jane, I want you to be sure." I squirm against him in an attempt to release myself from his grip, but he tightens his hold and rolls us over so he's practically flattening me. I eventually give up and place a hand in his hair.

"But I am sure." I grumble, and he chuckles again. He wraps his arms around my waist and sighs in delight when I wrap my arms around his head. And soon, his even breathing is the only sound in the room.

***

The sun hits my eyes hours later, and I groan. I rolled over in an attempt to shut the light out, but instead, I hit a naked chest. I sigh happily and wrap my arms and legs around him, and smile when he hooks his arms around my waist. I roll us over so I'm trapping him, and I curl up into the warmth of his touch. He rubs his hands up and down my back while we lie together in silence. I eventually lift my head to meet his eyes, to find him already staring at me.

"Good morning, buttercup." He says sleepily, running a hand through my hair.

"Good morning, Turner." I mumble and lay back down on his chest. Moments pass before I groan and release myself from his grip, heading towards the bathroom. I walk in and spend a couple of minutes brushing my teeth before deciding to get changed. I exit the bathroom to find my shorts, and notice Joseph on his side looking at his phone. When he sees me though, he puts it away and falls back onto the bed, sighing loudly.

"What are you wanting to do today?" He asks while he yawns and I shrug my shoulders.

"When are we leaving?" He sits up and pauses for a moment.

"Latest five." He says and I nod, pulling on my shorts. I look around for a moment and furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you know where my shirt is?" I ask quietly and look at him, narrowing my eyes when I see that he's holding it out for me. I walk towards him and try to grab it, but he holds it out of my reach. "Joseph Turner, you give my shirt back now." I say firmly, and he smiles while shoving it in my hand. He then catches my wrist and pulls me down to sit on him and I laugh. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in the curve of my neck, inhaling deeply.

"Can we just stay in bed?" He asks and I chuckle, placing my hands on his chest to push away.

"No. I want to go into the village and look around." I say, tracing my fingers along his chest. He hums in response and wraps a hand around my jaw to tilt my face up, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and run a hand through his hair as he flips us over so he towers over me. He lays down on me and softly kisses my neck and I sigh.

"Let's just stay here." He whines and I shake my head.

"No. Come on, It'll be fun." I say and push against his chest to get him off me, and he groans and flips off me.

"Fine." He says and stands up, pulling the shirt he wore yesterday over his head and then points at me. "But on the condition that you wear that." He says, nodding at the shirt I'm wearing. I smile and stand up, placing my shirt in my bag. I grab his hand and pull him towards the door.

"Come on, Turner. Let's get some breakfast." He smiles as he follows me as I drag him out the door.

***

We reach the small village by eleven, and it's truly beautiful. We walk around, and I take photos while he holds my hand, occasionally pulling me towards him when I venture too far. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and buries his face in my neck as we walk around the village.

"Ohh, a cafe." I say excitedly, and he grumbles in response as I drag him towards the entrance. "Sit down, I'll get us something to share." I say and wander over to the counter and order a cake for us to share and two waters. I steal a glance at Joseph, and I see him beaming at his phone, looking suspiciously proud of himself. I narrow my eyes and walk back over to the table and sit down next to him. He quickly puts his phone away and reaches for the fork, but I slap his hand away.

"No." I say sternly and grab the fork, plunging it in the cake and shoving it in my mouth, nodding my head. "It's good."

"I'll take that." He says and snatches the fork from my hand and takes a bite from the cake. We sit in silence while we eat and I notice that he keeps looking at his phone.

"Who do you keep texting?" I say flatly, and his head snapped up in confusion.

"What?" I point to his phone.

"You keep glancing at it." I mumble and lean back in my chair, folding my arms over my chest. I see him smirk and turn towards me, but I choose to ignore him.

"Jane Grant, are you jealous?" I narrow my eyes at him which causes him to laugh. He sits forward and takes my hand in his.

"If you must know, it's a surprise."

For fucks sake.

I sigh deeply and stand up.

"Shall we get going then?" I ask softly, and he nods and takes my hand, leading us out of the cafe and back to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 64K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
193K 4.7K 127
A rebellious and criminal student named Lyla Valentine gets a new teacher at a new school for delinquent kids, Mr. Grey who she instantly hates. She'...
570K 11.3K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
1.6K 47 4
"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 " --------- Fro...