𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 (𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂...

Itsjustmoi07

Katsuki is a popular troublemaker. He's been suspended more times than he can count. His body count is... He... Еще

1 - First Day Of School
2 - Swimming
4 - Sleep Over
5 - Invited
6 - Marie Curie
7 - I'm Free, Sunday
8 - Sunday
9 - Midoriya Isn't Like That
10 - First Attempt
11 - Winner
12 - Cinderella
13 - Halloween Dance
14 - Intimate
15 - Something New

3 - Christmas Letters

2.6K 96 114
Itsjustmoi07

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman

•♡•

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH

•♡•

"What do you mean, you're busy?" Todoroki muttered, looking down to wide brown eyes. Ochako hummed, a smile on her face. 

"I'm helping out at the student council, again. Yaoyorozu said you two were allowed to come with me, if you want. Since I'm going over to her house and all." She spoke. 

"No, we're okay." Shoto mumbled, clutching onto his bag's strap. "Right, Midoriya?" He continued, his voice monotone as he looked down to the shorter male. Izuku tensed under his glare, shrugging. 

"I don't know. It'd be a bit rude to skip out if she invited us." He muttered. "But I wouldn't want to impose." He trailed off, awkwardly looking down. "She's so popular and cool, I'd feel like a geek around her. I don't think I'd know what to do around her." He continued, his voice low as he nervously fiddled with the hem of his shirt. 

"I think Katsuki and his friends are gonna be there, since they're helping her out too." She added with a wink, watching emeralds light up. 

"Uhm... W-Well, if she insisted, then I don't see a problem." The freckled teen blushed.

"Midoriya, seriously? You're bailing on me too?" Shoto raised his voice, brows furrowing. 

"I don't want to be rude and skip out!" Izuku shot back. 

"You're just going over there to see that handsome hunk, blond fuck-boy of yours." The dual-haired male sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Am not! I just want to be nice." The greenette replied, cheeks burning a deep shade of red. 

"You're the one who suggested seeing the new All-Might movie. Do you know how much the tickets cost?" Todoroki sighed, clearly irritated. 

"I'm sorry, I'll pay you back, promise." The freckled teen smiled. He paused as he watched his tall friend sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I might as well join as well." He shrugged. "I have nothing better to do, and I'm sure as hell not going to see a kid's movie alone." He huffed, glancing over to wide emeralds. 

"AH- It's not a kid's movie! All-Might is a heroic comedy for every age!" Izuku spat, looking over to the brunette by his side. A silence roamed as she stared at the two, cocking a brow as she hesitantly spoke up again. 

"Are you two done? You're acting like children." She smirked. A smile grew on her face, soft cheeks turning pink as she grabbed her friends' hands and led them off of school grounds. The walk to Momo Yaoyorozu's house wasn't very long, but awkward. Shoto refused to speak to the shorter man, knowing they'd only argue again. 

Ochako struggled to keep her cool as she pressed her finger on the doorbell, hearing a loud yet soft ringing occur inside the house. She patiently waited, staring at the large wooden door, tightening her grip on her friends' hands. 

"Be cool, our whole future is riding on this." She squealed, looking back to watch Shoto roll his eyes. Izuku stiffened as the door suddenly creaked open, a black-haired teen peeking out. 

"Ah, you all came! I'm so glad you brought them, Ochako! Come in!" Momo beamed, opening the door wider to show off the luxurious living room. The brunette was quick to step inside, immediately beginning her chat with the taller teen as Izuku awkwardly looked around. 

"She's so rich." He whispered, looking over to a bored-looking Todoroki. 

"Duh." The dual-haired boy looked down, irritated. "I'm already regretting this." He huffed, hearing Yaoyorozu's voice call out their names. 

"Follow me, everybody's waiting in the backyard." The seventeen-year-old smiled, leading them down a hall. Uraraka was nearly floating as she looked around the expensive décor on the walls, clearly loving the fact that she was invited to such a luxurious place. "I'm working on letters, for the Christmas dance. I've already traced off a few letters, now all I have to do is color them in greens and reds." She explained. 

"Oh, I'm super good at coloring." Ochako chuckled. "I'm a pro, I know how to keep it between the lines." She awkwardly spoke, stiffening at her own words. She looked back to her friends, a bit of panic in brown eyes as they suddenly walked out into a large backyard. 

"Take a seat, please. There's punch and cookies if you'd like some." Momo offered, pointing over to a plate that was set on a beach towel. Uraraka was quick to take some, installing herself next to the host and Jiro. 

"Where do we sit?" Izuku whispered, looking over to Shoto. He watched as his tall friend shrugged, randomly sitting down on a towel next to a certain redhead. Midoriya tensed, following as he looked around to his surroundings. There was a lot of people, and though he had always admired Yaoyorozu's friend group, he felt very out of place. 

Kaminari, Kirishima, Jiro, Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Todoroki, Sero, Bakugou and him. 
He wasn't very social, so his heart was racing and he didn't know what to do. That is, until Momo handed him a few large letters for him to color. 

"Uhm... What're the letters supposed to spell out?" The greenette timidly asked, looking over to the blond to his left. He watched as Katsuki scrolled through his phone hogging a beach towel to himself and refusing to participate with his friends. Midoriya flinched as crimsons suddenly met emeralds, a wave of nervousness and heat taking over the freckled teen's body as he looked over to Yaoyorozu. 

"It's supposed to spell out; Merry Christmas, then another is supposed to say UA in green and red." She explained. "I also have a big Santa drawing to color out." She sighed, thinking to the work she had ahead of her. She forced a smile as she looked up to shy greens, speaking up again. "Which is why I'm so happy that Ochako brought you two along. The more help the better." She cheered, pointing at Shoto and him. 

"A-Ah. W-Well, no problem." He smiled, freckled cheeks turning red. He felt his face burn as he felt red eyes on him. This was pure shit; he had gotten caught staring after being here for only two minutes. 

Izuku looked down, nervously chewing his lip as he examined the two large letters in his hands. An S, and an R. He was quick to pick out two markers, one being green and the other being red. The S was meant to be green, according to Momo, and the R was supposed to be red. 

"It doesn't have to be perfect." Yaoyorozu smiled, busying herself with a green M. Izuku smiled, glancing over to the blond that had finally stopped staring at him before looking down to the R he was meant to color in. 

•♡•

Loud laughs resonated throughout the backyard as Izuku took the last bite of his pizza slice. He scanned his surroundings, a feeling of warmth blooming in his chest at the sight of his new acquaintances and friends laughing together. He wasn't really apart of Momo's friend group, but he got along with them quite nicely and enjoyed their company. 

It was now getting late, and the sun was beginning to set. The air was cool and Midoriya's phone had vibrated a few times; his mother asking him about his whereabouts and when he was planning on returning home.

"I'm glad we all got together, this gave me a lot of help." Yaoyorozu hummed, gathering the letters that were scattered around the beach towels. She closed the empty pizza boxes, setting the colored letters aside as she sat back down next to her girlfriend. "Ochako, I've been meaning to ask you if you were interested in joining the student council." She smiled, suddenly looking over to a brunette. 

The backyard grew quiet as the brown-haired girl blushed, wide-eyed as she stammered a reply. 
"Me? Why?" 

"You're super energetic. You've been volunteering a lot and your help is always appreciated. I've already spoken to the other members on the council, and they're all open to having you around. Are you interested?" She asked, a smile on a pretty face. Uraraka's face burned a deep shade of red as a redhead gently nudged her back. 

"Take it, it's a good opportunity. It's our last year of school, enjoy it." Kirishima grinned by her side. Her lips formed into a wobbly smile as she looked over to the hostess once again. 

"Uhm... Sure. I'd love to!" She spoke, her voice high-pitched. "I don't really know what I'm getting myself into, though."

"Wonderful! I'm so glad you accepted!" Momo beamed. "I'll give you a run of things tomorrow, during lunch, if you aren't busy." She smiled. Izuku grinned as he watched his friend giggle along, clearly happy about the whole thing. 

The greenette's smile faded as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket again, a sigh escaping his lips as he looked over to a blond. His face dropped and burned as he was immediately met with handsome rubies, giving a nervous smile to the straight-faced teen. He awkwardly looked away, clearing his throat with a sigh as he stood up. 

"Ah, uh, I should get going." He muttered, all eyes suddenly glued to him. 

"Already? It's only 7 o'clock." Hanta cocked a brow. 

"I know, but my mom was expecting me home around five." He huffed, the backyard suddenly growing silent. "Uh, I'll see myself out." He huffed, watching Ochako jump up. 

"Yeah, me too, I'm honestly super tired." She nervously chuckled, approaching the greenette. "Todoroki, are you coming?" She asked, looking back to their dual-haired friend that had almost fallen asleep. Midoriya chuckled as Shoto lazily stood up, waving goodbye and following them back into the house to find their bags. 

"They're actually really cool people." Denki suddenly spoke, watching the three disappear into the backdoor. 

"I know, right?" Kyouka smiled. "Momo's got a good eye for good people." She cackled. 

"That human calculator." Katsuki suddenly butted in, his friends all looking over to him. 

"Hm, Midoriya? What about him?" Yaoyorozu hummed. 

"He's attracted to me." The blond spoke, monotone. 

"Ah." Kirishima suddenly groaned. "Not this again. You say that about everyone you end up sleeping with." The redhead muttered. 

"And I'm always right." Bakugou shrugged with a cocky smirk. "He's into me." 

"And what makes you say that?" Eijirou snarled, annoyed. 

"He kept looking at me with a nerdy-ass blush. He got really nervous whenever we made eye contact and he was clearly trying to avoid being close to me." The tall seventeen-year-old explained. "I'm good at reading body language. He's clearly interested in me." 

"So, what?" Kaminari sighed. "You're gonna try to get him to sleep with you?" He asked, raising a brow at the blond. Katsuki shrugged. 

"Yeah, why not? He's got a nice ass. I'm not really into nerds - they tend to be inexperienced and whiny in bed. But I haven't gotten laid in three weeks." 

"I don't think Midoriya is that kind of guy." Eijirou chipped in. "He's way too sweet. I doubt he'll be spreading his legs to you any time soon." He chuckled. 

"Wanna bet?" Katsuki snapped, menacingly glancing over to red eyes. Kirishima sighed, shaking his head. 

"You're such a pig, man." He huffed. 

"Says the virgin." Bakugou mocked. Katsuki took a deep breath, looking down as a cocky smile formed on his features. "He's into me, I can tell. With enough dedication, I'm sure I can get him under me." 

"Man-whore. Midoriya's a good person, and if we end up having him around in our friend group, you'll just ruin things." Kaminari spoke. 

"Maybe you should find someone else to flirt with?" Momo suggested. 

"Yeah, who?" Bakugou hissed. "I've slept with nearly everyone at our school, for fuck's sake. And I'm sure as hell not sleeping with any freshmen." He muttered. "I'm aiming for freckles, and there isn't shit you can do about it." 

"Argh, man, why do you always have to fuck things up?" Kirishima whined. 

"Boo, Katsuki." Mina added, sipping on her beverage. The blond tensed, glancing over to his friends with a scowl.

"Shut the fuck up."

•♡•

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

120K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
144K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
925K 35.1K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...