Summer Pups

By Katcete

The pups are recovering from what they've been through during their 8th grade year. Now that school is finall... More

Chase's First Day Out
Marshall & Skye's First Day Out
Invintation
Pup Fun
Never Have I Ever
Skye X Marshall
Museum Walk
Frozen
Healing Again
Cage Diving
47 Meters Down
Hero Pup
Chase + Everest | Skye + Marshall
A Thank You Would Be Nice
Old Friend
Mixed Feelings
On The Road
Back Together
The Resort
Too Close
Goodnight
My Brothers
Fresh Air
Mixed Cockapoo
Tough Memory
Dog Fight
Back Home
4th of July
4th of July Pt.2
4th of July Pt.3
Are We Friends Now?
New Pup In Town
Going Back
Closure and Solitude
So Weird...
Let's Hang out Later

New Pups

916 5 2
By Katcete

This section here is the new pups that will be featured in this book. Keep in mind that this page could be updated at anytime! The original character info has been slightly edited for this, which can be found at the bottom:

Quick Changes:

Every pup age/birth date has been changed.

12-26-23: Rai's age has been changed from 20 to 17.

Dolly Collins -

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Born: October 26, 2007

Parents: Denise Collins (29) / Mario Collins (34)

Siblings: Mallory (14) / Dylan (12)

Breed: Dalmatian

BG: A cute little dalmatian that makes the same amount of mistakes that Marshall makes. She has quite a vision for the world. She hopes to find a mate who she can share her same visions with someday.

Gasket Flores -

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Born: May 3, 2006

Parents: Amy Flores (31) / Dusk Flores (46)

Siblings: Gerado Flores (15)

Breed: Alaskan Malamute

BG: Her friends call her The Fast One, because of the motorcycle she drives. Grew up in the worst household ever. She has really great parents. She loves them to death. It's who she hangs around with that gives her the worst mentality. She doesn't often start fights, but she always finishes them. Her way.

Tuck Villa -

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Born: August 4, 2007

Parents: Tammy Villa (36) / Haynes Villa (39)

Siblings: Ella Villa (13)

Breed: Golden Retriever

BG: A pretty cool pup. Him and his sister, Ella are really connected. He is a very athletic pup. Back then, he would win almost every gold medal in his sporting competitions. But after his injury, he is forced to sit everything out. He can't follow his dreams anymore. Maybe.

Liberty Walls (Tucker) -

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Born: April 7, 2007

Parents: Tina Tucker (27) / Brian Tucker (29)

Siblings: Max Tucker (16) / Mason Tucker (15) / Dennis Tucker (14)

Breed: Dachshund

BG: she wasn't born the normal way other pups were supposed to. Her parents weren't the wealthiest dogs so they couldn't afford to have Liberty born properly. To cut it short, she was abandoned by her family as soon as she was born. She was luckily found by two kind pups who decided to adopt the poor pup. Liberty has no memory of this however. She grew up thinking that Tina and Brian were her family. Although, she did have a few concerns.

Cory Young -

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Born: January 12, 2005

Parents: Flare Young (30) / Albert Young (35)

Siblings: None

Breed: Belgian Malinois

BG: He dedicated his life into fighting other pups his age. To spend his summer, he would want to attend a mini wrestling school program. But before he can do that, he would need to talk to an "old friend" of his.

Cali Mulligan -

Age: 11

Gender: Female

Born: October 30, 2009

Parents: Duchess Mulligan (26) / Tom Mulligan (30)

Siblings: Milly Mulligan (15)

Breed: Ragdoll Cat

BG: Cali wishes she was like everyone else. She wanted to be able to do one thing. To talk. She was born mute, so it was hard for her to fit in with other felines like her. Unlike everyone else, she tries her best to get along with other dogs. But they either try to scare her off or they ignore her. Someday, she will be able to have a best friend.

Marshall Maguire -

Age: 13

Born: November 25, 2007

Parents: Ember Maguire (28) / Blaze Antonial (40)

Siblings: Angie (8) / Marla (17) / Milo (15)

Breed: Dalmatian

BG: After his injury, this gentle clumsy innocent pup has always been getting the worst of things. But standing by his friends and his mate, perhaps this summer will change all of that.

Chase Elba -

Age: 14

Born: June 1, 2007

Parents: Molly Elba (25) / Brutus Elba (30)

Siblings: Carly (15)

Breed: German Shepherd

BG: A strong German Shepherd that will fight anything that hurts anything or anyone he cares about. Still fixated on his goals for the future, he decides to put them all on hold just to spend his summer with his friends and family.

Rocky Mangunn -

Age: 13

Born: December 30, 2007

Parents: Luna Mangunn (26) / Daniel Mangunn (32)

Siblings: Rob Mangunn (19)

Breed: Schnauzer/Scottish Mix

BG: Still the 2nd smartest in the friend group. Still dedicates his life inventing different types of technology. Heartbroken that his crush has chosen another lucky pup, but he learned to leave things alone and transfer his energy to his degree.

Skye Valdez -

Age: 12

Born: September 25, 2007

Parents: Holly Valdez (30) / Lenny Valdez (39)

Siblings: Astro (16)

Breed: Cockapoo

BG: Short with a terrible temper, but naturally calm and well-spirited. For her summer, she plans to do a lot with skydiving. In fact, she had a passion for skydiving and flying over singing and dancing.

Zuma Armstrong -

Age: 13

Born: February 29, 2007

Parents: Kelly Armstrong (25) / Nicolas Armstrong (37)

Siblings: None

Breed: Chocolate Labrador Retriever

BG: He heard that his father would be going scuba diving for a small internship. He was hoping that he could tag along and try to explore the deep sea with him. Someday, he would want to become the first dog to walk the pupriana trench.

Rubble Gillman -

Age: 13

Born: August 6, 2007

Parents: Autumn Gillman (28) / Robert Gillman (32)

Siblings: Remedy (5)

Breed: English Bulldog

BG: As a young pup, he is set off to find his spark. He wants to find his purpose in life. With his friends and mother with him, he feels like he will be able to find the things he wants to do.

Everest White -

Age: 13

Born: January 12, 2007

Parents: Kiki White (30) / Remmy White (46)

Siblings: Rai (17) / Lily (14)

Breed: Siberian Husky

BG: The second oldest amongst the group. She enjoys Adventure Bay, but a part of her still misses the south pole. If she were to go back now, she would bring someone with her, and that someone would be her mate, Chase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 277 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...
1.8K 70 21
Read how Ryder and the pups enjoy their new texting devices and have fun in their group chat. Some of the occasional characters will be shown in the...
70.4K 909 38
This time, pups are humans and studying in high school! Chase is a new boy, very talented, but has a painful past and everybody bullies him because o...
105K 1.8K 45
"I can't seem to woof it out... What is this feeling?" Skye asks herself. But she seems she couldn't put a paw on the right word... ...