๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Av YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... Mer

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_13โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_18โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_26โƒ
โƒChapter_27โƒ
โƒChapter_28โƒ
โƒChapter_29โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_24โƒ

1.2K 126 46
Av YoGotme

⓿➋/⓿➒/➋⓿➋➌

■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■

The ride was filled with silence, the first thing jungkook did after sitting inside the car was removing his heels, he nearly let out a loud satisfied groan but when he saw taehyung from his peripheral vision he controlled himself. He don't want to create any awkwardness between them.

Moving his gaze out of the window a small drowsy smile came over his face, the moon is looking beautiful, his hand were itching to open the window but the thought of making elder uncomfortable bring him to put a stop on his eagerness.

But his body shuddered hardly when the blow of a cool wind came in contact with his body all of the sudden making his hair to ruffled on a messy way, he looked beside him and saw the open window of elder who was not even reacting to the cool wind.

Jungkook bit down his lip over the fact that elder always find out about what he wants. Always. He gazed toward his face, who was looking outside the window without even blinking. hairs were untidy and blowing softly, he saw the way wind kissed his cheek to his lips. So soothing.

It felt too good to watch elder like that, who has nothing but a relax expression. jungkook totally forget that he was literally staring at him.

But the wind which was nipping his nose from too long finally made him sneeze. taking elder attention who quickly shut down the window. And passed the napkin.

Jungkook whined inside his mind for disturbing elder. He again moved his head at the window and rested his head over the glass stargazing through it. He doesn't know when his drowsy eyes got shut.

After half & hour they reached the Kim mansion , the car halted outside the big and main door of mansion. Taehyung frowned slightly. Because the distance between the mansion and the gate of the main door is long, if you are walking then it will take you more than five minutes to reach there.

His car door got opened and his father assistance was standing there. The coolness made jungkook to open his eyes from his sleep, he roamed his eyes with a pout, his mind was shut down but then the reality hits him when he saw elder beside him. Oh yeah he is married now.

But why are they not moving inside the gates?

Before taehyung could ask anything, the secretary bowed down, "young master, I got an order to drop you both here, I am sorry for inconsistent but you have to walk from here ", taehyung clenched his jaw tightly, if he wants he can order or argue with him to leave the car and then he could himself drive toward the mansion but he never ordered around his father's people. They don't work for him so he never said something to anyone.

Since he is not alone anymore he has to do something. But before he could said something, a voice made him stop.

"I-it's okay I can walk ", younger said when he saw the dark eyes of elder with blank expression. He don't want elder to take any decision which he is not ready for.

Jungkook began to wear his hee-

"Don't ", it made younger confused, how will he walk now? Without heels?

Taehyung without saying anything got down the car, he walked around the other way to open the door for him.

Jungkook frowned when elder pulled out his shoes.

Now standing with his shoes on his hand.

Then he bend down a little, younger yelled out in surprise when taehyung suddenly grabbed his calf and made him turn around .so that he can sit with his legs dangling out of the car.

"What-

Taehyung pulled his dress upward a little upward making his foot glow in the moonlight.

Wow.

Okay younger's foot are beautiful and it made taehyung to halt on his work, eyes roaming around his toes which are curving itself, gulping he looked away.

With a blank look he made him wear his black boots which were too big for younger but it's okay, atleast there is something which is covering his foot.

"what? ", younger asked with a confused expression on his face, like a ojo face.

"It will be more comfortable to walk wearing this ", saying this taehyung grabbed his heels on his hand and stood away from the car barefoot.

Jungkook was overwhelmed.

This much care just after getting married, how can someone not fall for him? The man was doing everything a ideal husband should on the first day of marriage. Because a person don't have anyone expect their husband after marriage, yes there will be other family member but husband should priorities his partner first, they should take care of their comfort for some days until they got comfortable with other family and house.

Jungkook got down the car and went toward his husband who was standing with his heels on hand and only socks on his foot.

Younger is feeling grateful to have a husband like him.

They walked through gate and enter inside side by side. Younger was feeling a little difficulty to walk in those shoes , he pouted at the thought of his father-in-law. The man is so cruel. Ugh.

He is slightly scared to live here but the thought of having elder near him, is a big solace. After all he is not alone.

They reached in front of the door of the mansion, he saw mari was standing there with worried expression, Nobody was present expect her.

"Where is the car tae? Did you two walked all over from main gate?"mari asked with frown expression , she already saw tae with barefoot but didn't questioned about it when her gaze went to taehyung hand.

"That's fine mari, You should sleep. "

"Yeah.. I just wanted to welcome jungkookie, " she smiled at younger.

"Please come inside kook, " jungkook smiled gratefully and walked inside the door with taehyung, "If you need help with anything just call me okay? I am available anytime. you both must be hungry I already made some food... Tae come down to take food after getting fresh & up okay? And Jungkookie first give a call to your papa , he must be waiting for it ," she squeezed younger's hand with a smile and left to the kitchen.

They stood there for few seconds then taehyung looked at younger "This way", he gave a indication toward the stairs. Younger nodded and took a step forward, it was his first time inside the kim mansion, yes he was present on that party but it held in hotel not here and their engagement happened from some paint house.

He roamed his gaze around the big hall, where four big couch were kept with an expensive looking table in between. In the center of hall there was a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a littler far he can see the dining area on the left side, it was not visible from here very clearly but he can get a little glimpse. There was big windows around the hall which is shut right now, the light was not bright inside the hall. Few small tables were put aside the corner. Flower vase and some sculpture kept on a decoration purpose . A big painting on the wall, long curtains-

"Ow ", a hand came from behind to have a tight grip on his right arm.

"Careful", the voice was harsh and it made jungkook to dipped his head down in embarrassment. He was too busy looking around that he skipped on his leg, he would have fall on his face if it was not for elder to gripping his arm.

And the big problem is shoes . They are not helping. really! The long dress with these shoes, how can he climb stairs without falling ?

Hmph!

"Sorry", although he was sulking but still apologized for making elder worried?

And the not so subtle pout made taehyung to punch himself.

How dare he talk harshly with him!?

"You do not need to apologize, just be careful while walking ", he said with straight face without looking away.

They reached the corridor, younger assumed that no body lives here because he can see the locks on few doors, he then turned his head to opposite direction where the corridor lights were on.

Taehyung live on different passage where nobody lives. Younger got confused when elder didn't stopped in front of any door which came on his view. The pathway was completely over, there was nothing in front of them expect wall.

"Where is his room? "

He silently gasped when elder turned his left way where it was completely dark, jungkook widen his eyes because he didn't even noticed that there is other corner for a new corridor. No light was here, Intuitively he grasp on elder shirt tightly. How can even taehyung see through the darkness.

When his eyes got adjust on the light, then he saw the long door which ended the corridor.

The pathway was short if we take left, you can easily see the door because there was only one room.

(A/N - I hope you all can get the texture)

Elder opened his room without much efforts since it was not locked, then he step away from the door so younger can see the room clearly.

Jungkook roamed his eyes, the room was not big as he assumed after seeing this mansion, maybe it's the smallest room on this house but still big in comparison to younger one's. For him the room size doesn't matter, because it was looking cozy to him, a king size bed, tv in front, a chair beside the bed, big windows, a small balcony, not so big couch , a small tree behind that sofa. he walked behind the tv wall and there was closet room, and the left side of tv wall was bathroom.
The furniture and door were painted in phantom & Victorian, a black marble behind the bed wall with little white lines in between.

He gasped seeing the glass door of the bathroom , eyes wide , he turned his head toward older who was still standing near the door.

When their eyes met, a dark shade of blush came onto his face , his eyes couldn't hold the contact due to the hard intensity of the dark gaze.

"There is a door behind it ", taehyung speak up when younger bit his lip harshly. And it made jungkook to sign in relief. Because for a second he got a little heart attack after seeing the transparent slide door of the bathroom.

I mean.. He knows their relationship is the kind where this is normal for couples to watch each other nak- umm yeah. But for them it's kind of awkward and highly uncomfortable for him.

Yet.

(Room)

(Bathroom)

-

They both took a bath, separately. First taehyung went because younger knew it will take him some time and he didn't want elder to wait for him to finish because he is a person who took ages inside the bathroom. So he let him enter first. For a mean time younger removed the stupid necklace from his neck which left s little red rasses, he was sitting before the dressing table which was behind the tv wall, there was a much space.

He removed every jewelry expect his wedding ring , he stood up to take out his makeup remover but stopped when his curiosity get the best of him and he opened the big mirror of dressing table, it's not like he is trying to steal or something, it was his husband room which means it's his room too so he was just trying to look at the things taehyung used , well you can say younger always wanted to ask elder about his perfume, he wanted to know what elder use to smell so good.

And when he opened the tiny door, a gasp left his mouth when he took a look of the product which were loaded for him. All the things were present here which he uses.

Must be maa who did that. I mean who would ask his papa about this all? Only she can. Nobody care enough to prepare this.

Well except his husband. But he quickly brushed all the thoughts. Why would taehyung go around and ask about his baby product.

Ehh. No.

He smiled shyly at the thought.

When elder came out of the bathroom, until then jungkook was done removing his little bit of makeup and fished his phone call with his papa, it was already late and he knew if he didn't called his papa won't be able to sleep peacefully.

He was sitting on the bed waiting for his thurn to go inside with a towel on his hand and the clothes to wear. At the wedding venue he was so sleepy but now his mind was wide awake.

It kinda feels weird to sit here.

Like this they both are now freshly bathed, sitting on the balcony floor with lots of food. Taehyung made a cushion with pillow and a fluffy blanket on the balcony , jungkook wanted to help but elder didn't let him. The size was medium of the balcony, too many little plants were there, some were hanging, some were inside the flowerpot.

(It's night)

And oh! There is the preety cake too, which watered younger mouth and eyes to have a heartful look. He can't wait to devour the delicious cake, gulping while looking at the cake he glace toward older who was already looking at him.

Taehyung was wearing a brown half t-shirt with black shorts, sitting in front of younger wearing a intimidating look.

"You can start", he said looking at the Impatient boy who was staring at food with big eyes. So without wasting time jungkook took the cake piece and shoved it all inside his mouth aggressively, a frown made it's way to his face. Closing his eyes he moaned, totally forgetting the person sitting in front of him.

Taehyung didn't blinked, he was busy gawking at his wife. Who is sitting in his white flower printed pajamas, eating most like showing his food inside the mouth in a cruel way.

Elder was in daze when he moved his hand his face, his gaze was fixed on his lips where the crumbles of cake was left, he wiped it with his thumb , putting a little pressure. It made jungkook to halt on his position, his face was puffed out, wide eyes were wondering around elder face, heartbeat was going crazy.

Taehyung didn't moved his hand from there, his eyes were still stuck on the pink lower lip, his mind was freezy, to say he was out of his mind would be correct.

"Food is not going to run away from you, I want you to eat slowly yeah? ", his mouth moved without his permission leaving jungkook shy with that deep voice and the dark gaze.

"O-okay", when he moved his lip it made taehyung thumb to enter a little inside and touche his teeth. Jungkook is sure he will pass out. He is going to in a second. If elder didn't moved his finger, then he is gone.

But it looks like taehyung already heard his inner turmoil , so when the elder backed away he heaved a sign. Gulping, he slowly started his devori- I mean eating process.

The night was chilly, they both were eating slowly, peacefully enjoying their food and the company. Taehyung had that voice inside his head which was screaming at him.

You are not alone, there is someone to eat with you , and it's not temporary . It's permanent. The person will not leave. The person is mine.

His unconscious mind was screaming that. It's funny how they were eating together all these year , at that time they were friends but now the relation between them is not same anymore. They are partners. Each other half's.

Taehyung is content.

He don't know what he is feeling but whatever it is, it's good.

-

"Where should I sleep? ", younger asked in a small voice , fiddling with his finger looking down. He asked because he is not sure, what if elder feel uncomfortable. That guy hates touch and jungkook is a person who sleep like a starfish.
He doesn't want to do something which will make him embarrassed later.

They finished their dinner, well midnight dinner few minute ago, now he was standing in front of the bed whereas elder was busy finding his book. He likes to read something before going to bed. Doesn't matter how late it is , he won't change his habit.

"On the bed ", taehyung said matter of factly, he was slightly confused, does younger wants to sleep somewhere else?

"Oh okay ", nodding younger slide down the right side, assuming the other side belong to his husband because there is a book kept on the bedside table.

When he layed down a groaned left his mouth. Finally! After all day standing and sitting he got to lay down. The satisfaction he felt when his back touched the fluffy bed is just wow. The bed gulped him wholly. His cheek were outside the duvet while his body was fully covered pressing against the mattress.

The bed was so soft.

And oh my god, does the duvet smells like his husband?? Hell yes!

Jungkook took a deep inhale, closing his eyes it felt like heaven. This was so relaxing. He don't know how much time passed but when he started to doze off fully, his eyes roamed around the room to find older. He saw him on the chair beside the bed. And he looked at the clock wall which was showing 3:10 Am.

Isn't it too late to read, shouldn't he go to sleep? He must be tired too. Younger was hesitating to ask him to sleep. He doesn't want to invade his privacy, he can't control his husband.

But it's not controlling right?

It's worry .

So completing a while he moved his neck toward older who quickly gave his attention to younger .

"Do you need something? ", elder asked, already standing from the chair.

"N-no... I think you should s-sleep now, but if you want to! Of course haha... It's late and you are reading.. It's not good to stay awake like this b-but you can read if you want, I am not complaining b-but you must be tired so sleep is im-

"Yes, I should sleep ", taehyung cut him off in between his babbling.

"S-sorry", younger fisted the duvet from inside. Ugh. Embarrassing.

"You should not feel hesitate to say anything to me from now on, I will listen you carefully before giving my opinion, and i hope you work on your habit of apologizing a little because it is not necessary to do that. " taehyung said in a low voice.

Jungkook was gawking at him all the time when he was saying all this and then he nodded his head shyly.

"yeah."

Taehyung dimmed the light but didn't turned them off fully.

"I hope you can sleep with dim lights "

"umm yeah I don't have any problem "

.
.
.

"Good night hyung" after fifteen minutes jungkook let out a soft voice, he thought elder slept as he was not moving at all, laying straight with eye close, chest was heaving up and down slowly. Look like a person who is asleep.

"Good night. " and the reply made jungkook smiled .

He is sharing bed with the person who is his first friend yet person with whom he fell in love.

Unbelievable.

❁ ※⋇⋆✦⋆⋇✧༺♥༻✧⋇⋆✦⋆⋇※ ❁

Guilt is the worst punishment and the fear of them finding out the truth we hide will make your living life hell.

It's not related to book.

Good night ❤

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

5.1K 247 11
Where Kim Taehyung, a famous fashion designer has to dress up his ex boyfriend and multi millionaire Jeon Jungkook for a fashion show. A one-shot bo...
147K 9.4K 43
Everything was a fan-service until the relationship between two among the bandmates take a turn ended up in twisted threads. Will these two able to f...
6.9K 90 81
Lia Hodges moves back to her hometown in San Diego and lives with her brother and his fiancรฉ. Some people remember her but one guy falls in love and...
28.6K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...