๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š||๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰...

By strawberry1d

Jungkook version .................. "In the midst of fame and fervor, Jeon Jungkook, the magnetic and tal... More

Disclaimer
๐Ÿ†Achievements๐Ÿ†
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Contest: RESULTS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
INTRODUCING NEW SERIES: Published
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

338 16 18
By strawberry1d

You are the cause of my euphoria

Close the door now

Zendaya pov: Part 5

The following weeks were packed with photoshoots for Bulgari. You secured an exclusive feature showcasing the exquisite jewels of the renowned design house.

You and Jimmy have had hectic schedules for a few days now. He was caught up with the NFL seasonal games, keeping him occupied until January, when the season concludes. Despite his offers to take you to Busan, spend time in his new penthouse in San Francisco, or even contemplate buying an apartment in Manhattan near you, you declined.

Your mum felt uneasy about Jimmy's persistent desire to be closer to you. He called you daily while playing in the different states. She worried he might suffocate you, especially after the recent disagreement about your friendship with the BTS maknae. You couldn't fathom why he was so clingy lately.

Your soulmark has been causing extreme discomfort since returning from Venice. You had a gut feeling that your soulmate might have become aware of you, possibly seeing you in magazines, interviews, or on various entertainment shows.

The schedules of the social circle were also jam-packed. Kendall and her soulmate went on a trip to the Bahamas. Kylie was occupied with her sister Khloe, spending quality time with her baby and soulmate while hunting for a new mansion.

Bella invited you and Gigi to the annual Victoria's Secret Event and the after-party. She was one of the angels. No wonder she is regarded as the world's most beautiful woman.

You were pleasantly surprised to meet mutual friends there. The Legends, Tom Holland and Selena, the entertainer for the evening, rocked the event.

Afterwards, you decided to relax for a few days as your body felt exhausted. With the Christmas season approaching and winter already underway, your dad had booked a ski trip to Switzerland for the family.

You'd reconnect with your twin stepsisters, who were returning from their studies at a Scottish boarding school. Jimmy wasn't thrilled because he wanted you to visit him during the holiday season and attend some games, but you were too tired.

Gigi was home alone and invited you to spend the day with her and Bella at Zayn's apartment. You missed the squad and hoped your schedules would lighten up for your lunch dates. For three weeks, work kept you occupied with different projects.

Opting for a super casual look with loose denim jeans, silver-white high heels, and a cute vintage gold top revealing a bare midriff, you still had some straight extensions in your hair from a recent Louis Vuitton commercial. Thankfully, the November temperatures were mild, with just a gentle breeze outside.

You remembered to bring your warm fur coat in case the air turned too cold. Your bodyguard stood nearby holding your pricey handbag, a gift from Jimmy, and your white fur coat.

You also brought two gift bags from Calzedonia, containing attractive designer leggings from their latest collection for Gigi and Bella, as well as cute swimwear for their indoor jacuzzi leisure time, purchased during a vacation with your mum at a cute Italian boutique.

You and Jungkook texted each other again, but every time you did, it felt odd, and you wondered how his relationship with Lisa was faring. He was caring and constantly worried about your busy schedule, mentioning they were heading to Taiwan for a show.

Knowing from Kendall that their schedules were so packed they barely had time for dates, you weren't surprised that Jungkook and Lisa began dating secretly behind their management's back. Yet, it was unexpected when you received a message from Lisa.

On your way to Gigi's apartment, amidst the back-to-back traffic, you summoned your bodyguard driver to drop you off. While relaxing and reading your texts, you felt guilty for being too busy with work to honour your promise.

You had texted a few times after returning from Italy, but being friends with Lisa made you jittery, especially because she didn't know that you knew about her and Jungkook's secret dating.

You secretly disliked their connection and occasionally felt jealous of their association despite it being baseless. Even if you and Jungkook had confessed your love for each other, it would be hopeless if your soulmates appeared.

Reminiscing, you wish you hadn't promised to date Jimmy while with Jungkook. Maybe then he wouldn't have rekindled things with the Blackpink star. Perhaps you could've also secretly dated each other-a missed opportunity.

However, your love for the maknae made you brush those thoughts aside. He loathed Jimmy and was vocal about it. Neither of you wanted to see each other dating others, but you both suppressed your true feelings. Although he seemed to like Lisa now, you'd have to accept it, even if he still somewhat 'loved' you.

Lisa: Hey Zen, How've you been?

You were stoked she dropped Jungkook's fave nickname; everyone knows you as 'Daya,' family, the square, colleagues, even Tom Holland included, throw that around. Maybe he let the cat out of the bag about your nickname.

You: What's up? My bad for the late response; I've been drowning in Bulgari shoots in LA and juggling appearances and magazine stuff. How's it hanging on your end?

Lisa: No fears, girl. I get it. We're busy, too, working on our songs for the upcoming tour. Our rehearsals are intense, but we love the winter vibe here in Seoul.

You: Hey, Lisa! It's good to hear from you. Have you got any Christmas plans?

Lisa: Yeah, I've got a few days off to visit my parents in Thailand. We're chilling at a Bangkok resort.

You: Nice going! So, no one special for the holidays, huh? It slipped my mind about those dating restrictions you all have.

You wonder if she'll spill the beans about her and Jungkook dating.

Lisa: Yeah, it isn't straightforward. I do like someone, but it's tricky. We went incognito on a date, trying to keep it low-key.

You: Pretty gutsy move! Did anyone catch you? Paparazzi can be sneaky, you know.

Lisa: Nah, we were cautious. How about you and your football-boyfriend?

You: We're still at it, going strong. I caught up with all those NFL games this season.

Lisa: Found your soulmate yet?

You: Nah, not yet. I'm just hoping he's the type of dude I'm after when I meet him. I'm just confirming that my fame does not freak him out.

Lisa: Maybe he's in the spotlight too. Good luck. My soulmate was my best friend until the tragic day he passed away. I still miss him.

You suddenly felt terrible for her. She's lucky to have that Tarnished status, not worrying about those late-whisperer marks. She can date around and fall in love without being tied down. The system officially severs her bond with her deceased partner. She's free, but you can't help feeling sorry for her if Jungkook finds his soulmate. He heard his ex-school girlfriend is still unattached. Maybe Nancy will be the one for him. I guess you'll never know. But whatever he chooses, you'll be happy for him.

You: I'm sorry about that. At least you can still naturally fall in love with another Tarnished.

Lisa: I wish...Can I tell you a secret? I'm secretly seeing someone but unsure if he will leave his soulmate for me. I hope she never emerges. I cannot lose him.

You suddenly felt a rush of fear. Has Kookie already found his soulmate?

You: So he's soulmarked. Did you trigger the intimacy bond?

Lisa: I wish...no. He is very cautious, but did you ever want a guy so much that all reason flies out the door? I want him physically, but he is so strong in his beliefs that he should not touch me in that sense. I love him, and I want to be closer to him.

Why are you feeling so relieved? It's odd; even Jungkook asked if you and Jimmy were that tight. He seemed relieved, too, when you shared your feelings with him.

You: Maybe he's waiting for his soulmate.

You felt like a total liar. You've been intimately close to the star, yet this surge of joy and happiness washed over you. Jungkook didn't go as far with his girlfriend, but perhaps his feelings for you were more robust than those for Lisa. But you brushed that off. Jungkook won't make the same mistake twice because Lisa is a year older, and the system will quickly catch on to the trigger since both are soulmarked.

She could get a hefty fine because she's now seen as Tarnished, and they're not allowed to date soulmarked individuals. She'll face the penalty, while he'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist or a small fine. Lucky for him, you weren't officially registered on the soulmate system yet.

Lisa: I caught him once texting, grinning deeply. It wasn't his buddy. I knew it was a girl. This chick pushes him to patch things up, acting like she wants to be friends.

You took a deep breath. I wonder if he's still tight with Nancy. Lisa seemed a bit bitter about him being friends with some girls.

You: Maybe it's not that big of a deal.

Lisa: Once, I sneaked a peek at his chat behind his back. He referred to this girl as Miss Fabulous, but he quickly closed his phone when he caught me, saying she was just a casual acquaintance.

Man, Jungkook slipped up a bit. How did he forget his girl would get suspicious if he texted another girl right before her?

Lisa: But...I didn't want to snoop. He claims he's got lots of girl pals his age. And he swears this girl isn't his soulmate. I get jealous quickly. Am I overreacting? We can't go public with our relationship to keep other girls off.

You shook your head. Like it or not, you had to warn Jungkook to watch out. Lisa's onto him.

You: Nah, you're not. Maybe it's just a friend. If it were severe, don't you think he'd have dumped you by now? He might be testing you a bit. Just don't get too clingy. He might bail out if the relationship feels suffocating. Is this guy also famous if your relationship's hus00h-hush?

Lisa: Yeah, he's in the entertainment world too. But he's way more famous and gets tonnes of attention from girls. Everyone's invested in him finding his soulmate. Even the media's all over him being around other girls. He even said if he's strongly connected to his soulmate, he'll turn her down for me, but I doubt it. No one with a blue-string connection rejects their soulmate. It's like a protective bond without the lethal effects. He'll always be drawn to her, unless they ever cross paths again.

You: Oh, Lisa. Don't stress about his soulmate. I'm dating a newly tarnished, but I'm living without worrying about meeting a soulmate who might never show up. Enjoy what you have, and don't stress...

She sounded relieved when you told her to enjoy the moment and not fret about what tomorrow might bring. After chatting, you worried she might get your number from his phone. She's super suspicious right now.

You were surprised to find yourself already downtown in Manhattan's exclusive area.

Your bodyguards scanned the area, but there were loads of paparazzi lurking. You recognised some faces in the crowd. Just shake your head because they were there to snap pics of the ex-1D star and his model soulmate, all secretive.

When you stepped out of the black SUV hammer, a few paparazzi spotted you, and they couldn't believe their luck in snagging two celebrities in one day. Gigi didn't show up, but her sister Bella swung by a few hours ago, and now the newly recognised model is Zendaya-the current girlfriend of the 49ers quarterback.

As the paparazzi scurried towards you, some folks dining inside the restaurant noticed the commotion and hurried out to glimpse a celeb. When they saw you, they frantically grabbed notebooks, hoping for autographs. You're always gracious and appreciative of your fans; they buy your covers. Your bodyguard made sure the crowd didn't overwhelm you. You took selfies and signed autographs, leaving the fans thrilled to have spotted you. It felt strange to tower over most of your fans.

Finally, your bodyguard cut you loose, and with a wave and a big grin, you strolled into the building. Gigi's spot was way up on the penthouse floor, and once you hit your floor, your bodyguard ensured you were safe.

Bella swung the door open after you knocked twice and immediately hugged you tightly.

Flashing a big smile with sparkling eyes, Bella exclaimed, "Gosh girl, I love that top! You're looking so fly..." You just chuckled and thanked her as she ushered you further inside.

Gigi was bustling in the dining room, fixing a light snack for the three of you. When she spotted you, she dropped everything and dashed over.

"Oh, welcome! Daya, you're finally here. Make yourself at home. No annoying paparazzi bothering you on the way." She motioned to the luxurious lounge area, where Bella was messing around with the music system. Gigi and Zayn's spot was super comfy, with rustic and neutral tones.

Total New York apartment vibes. The walls were lined with giant mirrors, making the lounge seem even more significant. Soft white sofas decked out with thick, fluffy cushions in dark grey, white, and light grey. A few dark chairs are set up to face the couch. She had another cosy lounge spot connecting to the dining area where guests could chill. It was a two-story penthouse setup.

You snickered while dropping your handbag on a chair.

"Your place is like a magnet for sneaky paps. I thought my spot was bad, but yours takes the cake. A few fans were hanging around, so I dished out a few autographs and took some selfies." You explained, settling down in the lounge area across from her kitchen.

Gigi sighed, "Ever since Zayn got this place, we've had no peace from the paparazzi. They even stick around past midnight for a sneaky snap."

Bella chuckled. "I told Gi to keep her blinds shut all the time. These paps have cameras that could zoom right into your bedroom."

Gigi grinned, "Well, they'd need a chopper 'cause our bedroom doesn't face any building across from us." She smiled softly at her younger sister as she strutted to the dining table.

"Daya, we whipped up a special Middle Eastern dish called Maglubeh. It's like an upside-down dish with lamb, fried veggies, rice, and eggplant. You'll love it. After an aunt visited the family, Bella and I wanted to try out all our traditional recipes." She beamed, proudly presenting her creation to you.

You stood up and walked over to the table. "Wow, you're turning into a real homemaker. It looks fantastic and smells awesome with all those spices. Great job, you guys," you praised, eyeing the dish up close-it looked delicious.

Bella grinned. "Can we eat now, Gi? Daya's here, and I'm starving!"

Gigi smiled and nodded. "Yeah, food's ready. Bella, open up a bottle of sweet wine for us. She also whipped up a Greek salad to go along with our meal. I hope it tastes as good as it looks." She looked a bit concerned.

You gave her a quick side hug, "Anything made with love's going to taste great," and then took a seat.

The three of you chilled out, enjoying lunch, cracking jokes, and chatting about your lives. While you were chowing down, Kendall sent a voice note, saying she missed everyone and would be back in three days.

"So, where's Zayn? Does he still keep up with the band?" you cautiously inquired.

Gigi sighed deeply. "It's still a bit touchy after he bailed out suddenly. I don't think the guys truly forgave him. But they're doing fine as a quartet. He and Liam still chat on the phone now and then, but he's cut ties with the others."

Bella sipped her wine and said wistfully, "We all feel for them. But he never vibed with their music from the start. We're glad he stood his ground and found his path."

You nodded. "A few months ago, Niall asked me for dinner. But I turned him down because of Jimmy." You scoffed a bit. Jimmy's not cool with your guy pals.

Gigi laughed. "Jimmy's so scared of losing you."

"Yeah, but he's insecure about everything. He wants us to spend the holidays in San Francisco, but I'm hesitant. His folks will be there, and he wants me to meet them. I'm not too thrilled about that. Meeting the parents means serious stuff," you furrowed your brow.

Bella shook her head. "It sounds like you'll fight with your hands when your soulmate arrives. He won't give in; even if he tells you, he'll set you free. Doubt that."

"I think he's keeping tabs on Jungkook since Gigi spilt the beans!" you pointed at your guilty-looking best friend.

Gigi wrinkled her nose and said, "Sorry, Daya. It just slipped!"

"Yeah, well... Jimmy wants us to head to Busan, of all places. Why?" you questioned.

Bella chuckled. "He's eager to meet him like he'd get the chance. Jungkook's guarded like a president."

All of you burst into laughter.

"Hmm..." You just gave me a nod.

You weren't entirely sure, but Jimmy seemed too intrigued by BTS. Once he discovered your previous friendship, he practically interrogated you about your past. It felt weird explaining that you and Jungkook were pals back in the day. Jungkook's success and charm blew him away.

After that intriguing lunch, you all moved to her lounge area, where you sank into those comfy cushions, feeling content and taking a deep breath.

Bella sat across from you on this black chair, legs stretched out in front, busy scrolling through her phone. You and Gigi were deep in the convo about her latest Vogue shoot.

Suddenly, you heard this gasp, and both of you turned, giving her puzzled looks because of her wide-eyed expression.

Gigi frowned. "What's up?"

You shot a questioning glance at Bella, and she stared at you, stunned.

"Oh my gosh, Kylie just texted me. There's some huge expose about your guy, Jimmy G!" Her eyes widened as she looked at you. Gigi's jaw almost hit the floor.

You bolted up, shocked, feeling this cold shiver run down your spine. "What!!!"

A/N: Lisa is suspicious, and Jimmy is in the news!

Happy New Year🎉🎉

I hope you all have had a great holiday so far. Thank you for adding, reading, voting, and commenting on my book. I hope you still enjoy reading the Soulbound series.

Shout out to dreamingofus aver135 XxAhana22184xX peaches4747 thebtsff BHAWANMALHI06

1. Do you think Lisa was suspicious of Jungkook and another girl?

2. Will Jungkook leave his soulmate to pursue Lisa?

3. Must Zen still stay friends with her love rival?

4. What do you think happened with Jimmy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 4K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
141K 16.6K 75
"I-I can't see anything," My hand moved back and forth in the air. I could feel the warmth of my tears streaming down my cheeks. "Y/n, I want you to...
1.5M 55.3K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
21K 1.5K 21
Song Ha-Rin bumps into love while ascending the ladder of a towering career as a nutritionist. Her new job as a cook for a big music band connects he...