Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

43.

2.7K 276 82
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"If you're done with your talk. I have to take my fiancee and our pup back." Jungkook said tracing on the word fiance and pup by grabbing Jimin's hand leading him towards his car. Eunwoo just watched Jungkook going back with Jimin and Yeona. They looked like happy families.

"Boss..... Why didn't you say anything?" Eunwoo's assistant who just reached the location asked him. He knew how desperately his boss was waiting for Jimin from the past 10 years. But now that he found him he didn't say anything.

"You should have seen his eyes. The way they lit up when Jungkook came. Those eyes used to light up the same for me once. " Eunwoo sighed going back to his car with his assistant following him with confused thoughts.

When they reached back home Eunwoo went to his study room and opened an old looking box. His assistant was confused as he remembered how Eunwoo never let anyone touch that box saying it's the most important thing in his life. The whole room was filled with a sour peppermint scent.

"This was the first gift he gave me when we first met." Eunwoo said removing a small story book from that box.

"It was the chocolate box he gave me on friendship day."

"This was my first birthday gift I received from him."

"Which Omega even gives an alpha these many things? But he still insisted that I should keep them saying an angel like him is made to give gifts to others." Eunwoo chuckled. Eunwoo wanted to give this box to his Jaemin and wanted him to open it when he found him. But it looked impossible now.

"Boss why don't you tell him the truth? I swear if you tell him how much you've waited for him for 10 years he will come back to you I mean at least he won't treat you like a stranger. You can be friends." Eunwoo's assistant said feeling so bad for his boss. He has never seen Eunwoo this heartbroken in his whole life.

Eunwoo didn't say anything and told his assistant to go back since he wanted to be alone for some time.

He closed the box going towards the window. He watched the sun setting and soon the sky filled with stars and the moon. He remembered promises they made under the same moon.

"I was so jealous seeing you with Jungkook. But now I don't feel anything. I am happy that at least you're happy. Happiness suits you my moon. I hope you'll be happy even if that is not in my arms." Eunwoo said closing his eyes. That was the moment he decided to let his Jaemin go forever.

_________

Jimin watched Jungkook who was silent the whole ride back home. He was sure that the alpha was jealous again.

"Jungkook don't be jealous. I was talking to him cause he said he knew about my past." Jimin said with serious expression making Jungkook turn his attention towards Omega.

"He was going to tell me but you come." Jimin said pushing himself towards alpha.

"Do you want to know about your past?" Jungkook aksed. He didn't care what Jimin's past was! For him he still is going to be the same Omega who he loves the most and the person who gave birth to his child.

"I don't know." Jimin mumbled hugging alpha's sideways. He always wanted to know about who he was but now that his past is in front of him. He was getting scared. Eunwoo said he can't marry Jungkook. What does that mean? He was scared of losing his present because of his past.

"It's fine. I don't care about your past. So if you don't want to know then it's fine. But if you want to know then I will call Eunwoo myself and we will talk with him" Jungkook said reassuring Jimin by his calming pheromones. Jimin felt a relief that Jungkook respected his decision.

Soon they reached Jeon mansion. Yeona was already hungry so Jungkook told the chefs to cook something for them.

"Don't think that I will forgive you for talking with Eunwoo just because you managed to distract me by changing the subject." Jungkook said sulking.

"What do you want me to do then so you'll stop being jealous? " Jimin asked.

"How about you won't sleep with Yeona today? Sleep with me instead in my room." Jungkook said smirking and Jimin regretted his own question. He should have known that his soon-to-husband is too greedy.

"Are you really trying to keep me away from my pup? What will you do if Yeona gets another brother or sister then?" Jimin asked.

"NO. I mean we are not going to have another pup. You'll give all attention to them then. What about me? " Jungkook asked and Jimin just rolled his eyes at alpha's response.

Soon their food arrived. Jimin first filled Yeona's plate and fed her then took some for himself. After eating he took Yeona to her room making her sleep comfortably. He was just going to cuddle with her but Jungkook enters the room picking him up as if weight nothing. If it wasn't for Yeona sleeping soundly Jimin would have screamed loudly.

"Don't scream. I can't sleep without you. So we are going to my room." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear taking omega with him.

In the early morning Jungkook's phone rang making him wake up from his sleep. He saw that his Omega was still sleeping peacefully hugging him so he carefully detached himself from Jimin and went out to take a call. It was hyunsik's call.

"Boss your work is done."

"Okay." Jungkook said cutting the call. He called his servant telling him to keep an eye on his room and call him immediately if Jimin woke up.

Jungkook was worried about Jimin. He remembered how many times Jimin got scared in his sleep. He still gets nightmares of his past sometimes and finds himself trapped in fire. That was the reason Jungkook always wanted to sleep with him so he could hold him whenever he got nightmares.

Jungkook went inside his car and driver drive towards the spot where hyunsik told him. It was a soccer field. As soon as Jungkook reached there he saw Eunwoo was already present there waiting for him. For two minutes no one said anything. They were looking like two fighting loins before the fight starts. Even though they are business rivals, they never got to talk with each other face to face about their personal life.

"I know you're in Seoul to find someone and not to increase your business. Is that person Jimin?" Jungkook asked straight forwardly. Eunwoo was somewhat surprised. He knew it's not possible for Jungkook to find out everything about him but he didn't expect it will be this fast.

"Good to know that you already know then. Why did you call me here? Is it for Jimin? Don't you want to know who he was? What if he used to love someone else in his past? " Eunwoo said with smug smile on his face hitting all Jungkook's nerves. But Jungkook was calm unlike his angry nature.

"I don't care about his past. I am a little disappointed that I couldn't be the part of his past but now that he is with me, I won't let him go away from me anymore. As for you, I don't care if you really know about his past or not but better stay away cause he is getting disturbed because of your appearance with his unknown past. I don't like to see him in any kind of pain or disturbance. And I can see you want the same." Jungkook said firmly. All his words showing nothing but affection and love for his omega.

It was true Jimin's past didn't matter to him at all. He just wanted Jimin to be happy and with. But he was also in uncertain about one thing. Would Jimin leave him if he got his memories back? Just a thought of Omega leaving him was like a worst nightmare for him. But soon his ringing phone bought back his mind out of his thoughts.

"Jeon Jungkook where are you? Don't tell me that you are meeting another omegas behind my back?"

"No Jimin I had some important work. I will be back soon." Jungkook said hurriedly.

"How can you leave your fiance alone? If you didn't come within 5 minutes back then I will take Yeona with me and leave this mansion." Jimin said from other side of phone making Jungkook chuckle.

All his worries disappeared within a second listening to Jimin's whinny voice.

"I am coming baby. Now be a good omega and wait for your alpha." Jungkook said and went back before giving Eunwoo a warning glare. Eunwoo just watched Jungkook's car going back with a sigh.

Soon Jungkook reached back to Jeon mansion and saw Jimin waiting for him inside the living room anxiously.

"Alpha where were you? I got a scary nightmare. Both you and Yeona were trapped in fire." Jimin complained hugging Jungkook. His peach scent was soured with fear.

"It's fine baby. I am here. I won't leave you ever." Jungkook said kissing his forehead releasing some calming pheromones. He picked Omega in bridal style and went back to his room making sure that he will sleep peacefully this time.

Jimin nearly woke up in the afternoon and he panicked that he didn't go to company today.

"Don't worry I already filled your absence notice." Jungkook said watching Jimin's concerning expression.

"Get up and get ready we are going to water park with Yeona." Jungkook informed him pecking omega's lips who happily hugged him.

Soon the family of three was at the water park enjoying everything. There was also a swimming pool and Yeona was having lots of fun in it. She decided to blow some water on his appa making Jimin wet who was standing outside the pool. Then she did the same with Jungkook. Soon both of them joined her inside playing with her happily.

After having fun for a long time they were tired. Jimin changed Yeona's clothes first making sure that she won't catch cold. His mind drifted off towards his unknown past again.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Jungkook asked back hugging him.

"Jungkook don't think that I am not compatible for you? "

"What are you talking about? Who told you that?" Jungkook asked already thinking about killing those who filled his fiance's mind with such stupid thoughts.

"No one said anything. But just think about it what if I was some bad person in my past? What if I am not someone who can deserve you? "

"Baby don't think too much. I love you too much to think about such stupid things. And I don't care who and how you were. You will always be my strong Omega and I will always love you and support you in everything. "

Next day

Jimin decided to know about his past and went to the location Eunwoo sent him. He was nervous and scared. What if he was in a relationship with Eunwoo in the past? But then how can he give birth to Yeona if Eunwoo was his boyfriend? He has many questions.

"I ordered coffee for you. Do you want something else? " Eunwoo aksed after Jimin took a seat in front of him.

"No, coffee is fine. "

Soon their order came and both of them were thinking how to start the conversation. It was little awkward first but then Jimin broke the silence.

"What was my relationship with you?"Jimin asked nervously.

"We were childhood friends. You always used to call me woo hyung since I was older than you." Eunwoo said.

"You were like my brother. That's why I wanted to find you. I just wanted to make sure you're fine." Eunwoo said hiding his emotions and all his buried feelings. He knew omega in from of him can never be his so he decided not to make it hard for anyone.

"W-what about my parents? Who are they? A-are they alive?"

"The day you disappeared they were also gone. I am sorry but they are no more." Eunwoo said and Jimin felt a pang in his heart. A tear rolled down from his eyes which he wiped right away.

He was expecting something like this but still hearing it from someone who knew about it makes it even harder for him. And that was the reason Eunwoo decided to hide everything. He wanted Jimin to be happy.

"Maybe your memories are erased so you won't feel any of those painful things all over again. So don't worry about the past. Start a new life and be happy. I will always support you by being your brother. If Jungkook hurt you then just come to me I will make sure to punish him." Eunwoo said and Jimin just nodded.

"Don't worry about Jungkook. I can handle him perfectly fine. If he went to meet someone else behind my back I won't leave him." Jimin said proudly.

Just then his mind filled with jealously thinking about alpha with someone else. He decided that he will work hard and earn a lot of money and he will buy Jungkook and keep him for himself forever. It was such a weird thought but Jimin decided that it was going to be his future goal now.

"Thank you for telling me everything. I will go now. Have a good day." Jimin said and went out of the hotel to parking area where Jungkook was waiting for him already.

As soon as alpha saw him, he hugged him tightly and kissed him. Jimin was nervous before going inside but now seeing him fine Jungkook was relieved. He opened car door for him and sat besides him.

"How was it? Did you asked everything?"

"I did." Jimin said and told Jungkook everything Eunwoo told him about. Then Jimin remembered his current life goal and asked Jungkook can he go back to company?

"No actually grandma has decided date for our engagement next week so we have lot of things to do. I already submitted your leave for a long time so don't worry about work now. You can work from home till then." Jungkook told Jimin who pouted but then listened to whatever he said.

Jimin saw that everyone was busy in his engagement party celebration. All the servants were busy with preparation. The news hasn't gone into the media yet but many people have already got information about the Jeon Jungkook's engagement.

Mrs. Jeon was over the moon. The moment she was waiting for her whole life has come now. Jimin decided to invite Eunwoo also in his engagement and send him a text who immediately replied that he will join their engagement party.

Everything was perfectly fine till afternoon. Both Jimin and Jungkook were working from home in alpha's study room.

Jungkook was working on some important project details meanwhile Jimin thinking about how much investment he needs to do if he wants to buy his alpha for himself forever.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Jungkook asked.

"I am thinking how much money I will need to buy you and make you mine forever? " Jimin blurted out without realising. But soon he understands what he said and put his hand on his mouth but it was too late.

"What? " Jungkook looked at omega weirdly but before he can say anything hyunsik entered the study room panting heavily.

"Boss we have a problem. Look at this." Hyunsik said showing Jungkook his tablet. Jimin was curious about what it was so also peeked inside and the news on the tablet was the biggest shock for Jimin.

"THE SELFISH OMEGA WHO KILLED HIS OWN PARENTS IS SOON GOING TO ENGAGE WITH KOREA'S BUSINESS TYCOON JEON JUNGKOOK."

Both Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widened in shock. Who posted this? The news article was already spread on all social media like a fire. Everyone was flooding internet with hate comments. It has all information about Jimin's family and one photo with them captured inside fire.

A/N :

Who posted this shocking news? Is that true?

Was Jimin really the reason behind his parents' death?

Vote goal : 190....
Please complete the vote goal for the next update.

I hope this update isn't too much boring cause I feel like it is :(

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

And don't forget to stream layover!

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.3K 8
Jungkook stumbles across a quaint cottage he instantly falls in love with. He buys the abandoned cottage and moves in. Little does he know that it's...
118K 9.9K 44
- King Card #jikookau King of twilight , Alpha hybrid vampire Júngkōōk , who cant have a mate because no one wants to be his omega , met Omega Prin...
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...