โ„‘๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฎ-๐”ข-๐”จ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ž

By Brighty_Puffins

________________________________________ Rehaan:- STAY IN YOUR LIMITS! Ruhani:- AAWAZ NICHE (Voice down.) Don... More

๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ
๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘ 
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ก
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ข
๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘ฃ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘ค
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘ฅ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘ฆ
๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ถ!!
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘ง
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ‘จ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ“ช
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ 
๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ†‚
๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ'๐Ÿ†‚
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ก
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ข
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ง
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘จ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ“ช
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ 
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ก
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ข
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ค
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘ง
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘กโ‘จ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ขโ“ช
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ขโ‘ 
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ขโ‘ฃ
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ขโ‘ค
โ“‰โ’ฝโ’บ โ’บโ“ƒโ’น

โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก โ‘ โ‘ค

1K 58 3
By Brighty_Puffins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:-
Ajay:- My sisters are strong nothing will happen to them. It's alright they must have got out from the emergency door or something they are smart nothing will happen. Don't overthink guys. Nothing will happen. Nothing will happen.

Ajay's knees felt weak and he fell on his knees himself and Kiara helped him and held him while Ajay started crying while hugging Kiara close and tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara's pov

Kiara:- Guys we need to find any sort of communication method to call Trisha bhabhi or Fire truck so that they can help us confirm if Ruhani and Jasmine are alive or not.

Everyone just nodded too weak to say or understand anything.
I am worried, not just worried, I am anxious, it can't happen our happy moments can't be destroyed just like that.

Ajay:- We have been walking for a while now but to no avail. We should have waited there. What if Ruhani and Jasmine would have come back? They must have left from there that's for sure.

Inayat:- Okay guys listen to me just calm down all of you, we know that both of them must be okay, they are okay. So stop panicking we all are somehow injured and for sure Ruhani and Jasmine must be too so it's better if we try and find some sought of communication method pr anything to help us out. The more we panic the more it will be hard for us.

Kiara:- I knew something was wrong, the driver was taking us to a secluded area there is literally no person here and we definitely would have to walk a long way to find something. We are fucking lost in a area which is covered with plants and trees and I won't be surprised to know if there are any wild animals here coming out at night.

Inayat:- First of all you can directly say it's a jungle and second I just said not to panic and you are doing just that.

Kiara:- Well I am sorry but I can't not panic in this situation when I know my best friend aka sister in law is missing and there are very few chances of us getting out of here.

Rajveer:- Can you please calm down. We are in the same situation as you Ruhani and Jasmine is like our sisters too, they are our brother's wives and we all can feel what you are feeling.

Kiara:- I doubt it, especially when you all don't even love your wives and don't even know how to respect them, your oldest brother killed his own child, your youngest brother slapped his wife in front of the whole family, and you guys don't even treat your wives like wives at all they are like personal slaves for you who you can torture emotionally and order them around.

Ranvijay:- We are trying to change ourselves but it's not easy to flip out while fucking personalities it it?

Kiara:- Trying? How? By flirting and having fun with other girls in clubs huh Ranvijay? Nice way of trying to change right there.

Ranvijay:- You-

Niyati:- Okay enough! What they do has nothing to do with us. Right now what's more important is to deal with this situation. Kiara no need to pick fights for us, we can fight our own battles as Ruhani said and whatever the guys do it is their own matter and not ours. Now stop with all of your bullshits.

Author's pov

The sudden outburst of Niyati startled everyone because she has barely spoken any words since the accident happened, Ranvijay was feeling mixed emotions because of the situation but he was more ashamed to meet eyes with Niyati. All that Kiara said was truth but only partly he used to go to clubs and have fun but now anymore since he and Niyati and started getting closer he has avoided all those stuff. But he can clearly see hurt, anger and betrayal flying through Niyati's eyes and he felt broken.

Just like that 1 hour passed but they were at the point where they started, they were just making circles around this point and finally they decided to walk back to the area where the accident happened in hopes that they will find someone who came for potential rescue of the girls seeing the smoke.

Kiara:- I can't walk anymore. I am tired and my stomach hurts.

Ajay:- I will pick you up, it's not a big distance laft anymore

Kiara climbed on Ajay's back and they again started walking, after a lot of walking they reached to the point from where it all started. The smoke was still coming out of the mini bus.

Trisha:- Guys?

Everyone turned around when they heard the voice of Trisha.

Niyati:- Bhabhi.

All the remaining girls ran over to Trisha and hugged her like their life depends on it.

Trisha:- Are you guys okay? Is everyone okay?

Rajveer:- Yeah just some injuries that's all, nothing serious.

Digvijay:- Where is Ruhi and Jasmine?

That's when Trisha noticed that there were two girls less, everyone froze while the two elders eyes roamed to see the two girls missing.

Trisha:- Where are they?

Kiara:- We don't know.

Trisha:- What do you mean?

Ajay:- We all were in hurry to get out and we all did saw Ruhani and Jasmine coming with us but we don't know what happened they both didn't come out and the bus caught fire. We don't know if they escaped or not we tried to find them but to no avail.

Trisha:- What do you mean by this? How can you guys not know where they are? Stop playing pranks on us we are already very much shaken up.

Rajveer:- We are serious. They both didn't came out and when we noticed it was too late the bus blew up. We are hoping that they must have left somehow but we can't be sure.

Trisha:- What is wrong with you all, don't you know how to take care of each other. How can you not notice your family members not coming with you specially in a dire situation like this.

Rehaan:- It's our mistake and we accept it Bhabhi but we can't assume things before we make sure. They maybe are alive somewhere it's been hours, maybe they were injured and someone found them?

Niyati:- We literally walked a lot and didn't saw even a single soul here. How can someone take them.

Rehaan:- I don't know but I have this feeling that my Ruhi is alive, just not in the situation or condition to come to us. We need to find them.

Digvijay:- Rescue team and security team are already working near the area and down the cliff. Let's hope for the best.

Trisha:- You all go get your wounds covered, the security team van have some nurses.

Kiara:- Bhabhi where are the kids?

Trisha:- They are with my mom. Her house was on the way when we were coming so I dropped the kids with her, I couldn't't bring them in situation like this.

After that everyone started to move to sit in car or get their wounds dressed just Trisha, Digvijay and Rajveer stood back where they were.

Digvijay:- The main question now is who did it and why? Because it definitely was pre planned that means someone from our house knew about it and it could be someone we know.

Rajveer:- Could be anyone from security team or the maids, none of our family members can do anything like this.

Digvijay:- No one can be trusted at this point Rajveer.

Rajveer:- Not everyone is like you Jay, not all family harm each other.

Digvijay:- I thought this topic was over, still you all are so persistent in reminding me the past. I have already apologized and have done everything I could in my power to heal the pain.

Rajveer:- It can never be healed, you can never recover for the pain Trisha bhabhi and we all received after loosing the first heir of our house for which we all were excited. That news brought so much happiness to all of us for the first time but you couldn't take it. And now the history is repeating itself. We are on the verge of losing our second heir, Jasmine maybe would have to go through the same pain Trisha bhabhi did expect this time Avinay will share that pain.

Trisha:- What do you mean?

Rajveer:- Jasmine is pregnant, they wanted to surprise us today but it all got ruined. Now we don't even know if we will have to go through all those things again or not.

Trisha:- Don't say things like this. Nothing bad will happen. Everything will be okay. It has to be okay. God can't be this cruel to us again.

Rajveer:- I hope your right Bhabhi, i hope you are right.

Saying that Rajveer also left from there to support Avinay and Rehaan who were sitting dejected and depressed.

~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~
This is it for this chapter, hope you all like it.
Do like, comment and follow🩷 .
Again!
Words:- 1501.
~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.9K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
1.8M 36.2K 20
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
1.3M 91.5K 70
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir ร— Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
281K 16.8K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...