๐”ป๐•š๐•—๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•€๐•ค | ๏ฟฝ...

By imanikhadijah

"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• 

โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

968 45 6
By imanikhadijah

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, ℕ𝕐ℂ
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫|𝟚𝟘

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"Aye ock lemme get uhh chicken ova white rice"

Kay yells out to the guy cooking the food in the back of one of his favorite deli shops in Brooklyn.

He had just wrapped up another studio session with the producer 50 sends for him and the guys.

Grabbing his food Kay makes his way to the front to pay before heading back to his car.

Kay had to pick his little sister Aubrey up from school so he was trying to hurry up before he was late again.

Getting into his glossy blue Mercedes Benz Amg he places his food into his passenger seat starting his car up pulling off toward his sister school.

DING

Kay hears his phone sound off making him pull it out once he stops at a red light.

Unlocking his phone Kay sees that he has a message from Nas causing him to frown his face up since they haven't spoken to one another since the day of the fight the two had a few weeks back.

Clicking on their message thread Kay's face turns into a very serious one as he sees the picture of Yomi and Sha Ek laughing and hugging in the club.

"The fuck is this"

Kay mumbles to himself before texting Nas a question mark back needing more explanation on the picture.

Pulling off from the red light in a hurry Kay makes it to his sister's school as he pulls up in front of her since she was waiting on the curb for him.

"Kay Kay where you been you late"

Aubrey sass him as soon as she gets into the car.

"I kno ma fault Bre Bre, but you had a good day at school?"

Kay looks back at her with a smile while she rolls her eyes at him strapping herself in the back seat.

"Yea it was so fun today we did this number game then we had an art project to do"

Aubrey talks Kay's ears off all the way until they arrived home.

Kay drops Aubrey off walking her all the way upstairs to their door making sure that she was okay then went back to his car driving off.

Looking back at his phone Kay seen that he had a response back from Nas making him quickly open it.

Flock dat treesh a whole opp nigga, we saw ha bop ass ina club huggin n kissin all ova dat opp ass nigga. You needa do sum bouta dat bitch word 2 nigga
read 2:43pm

Kay scrunches his face up in anger after reading over the message Nas sent him a few times.

He didn't want to believe that Yomi was that type of person to set him up or anything but based off how the pictures were looking and with his homies telling him that they all seen her it was making it less harder for him not to believe it.

Exiting out of his messages, Kay goes to his call log clicking Yomi's number calling her up while putting his phone on speaker.

When her phone went straight to voicemail Kay called again because he knew how she liked to keep her phone on do not disturb.

Calling again Kay got the same response, her phone going straight to voicemail.

After calling about 10 more times Kay rolls his eyes in annoyance before making a quick right driving straight toward Yomi's house.

He was tired of all the games and the constant back and forth between the two.

Now with this new information about her, Kay was no longer in control of how he was about to react.

Kay felt like he was being set up by Yomi the same way Ally set him up.

Even thought he hasn't known her for a long time this just made him realize why. Because she was a snake that was trying to get him killed.

Then Kay started to wonder if her dad and brother were all in on this as well making his anger build up inside him 10 times more.

"Word to she gone make me kill ha n ha whole family worda ma motha"

Kay grips his steering wheel tightly as he's swerving through traffic trying to hurry up and get to Yomi's place.

10 minutes later Kay parks his car in front of her building in a rush turning it off quickly hopping out.

Feeling on his waistband he made sure that he had his Glock 19 with the extended clip attached walking into her building right pass the doorman.

Kay had a key fob and keycard to Yomi's place since she gave him her spare one due to how often Kay was at her house for her dad's studio.

Scanning the keycard, Kay presses the button for her floor watching as the elevator doors close and it begins to ride up to Yomi's place.

Kay had so many different thoughts and scenarios running wild in his head as he thought about all the times him and Yomi spent together.

He knew that he had liked her from the moment he seen her that day in the studio. But he wasn't expecting for himself to develop these type of feelings for her especially this quickly.

The way she made him react to things or how he wanted to do things that he's never even thought about doing with no other girl all made him feel different.

Getting off the elevator finally, Kay walks towards Yomi's house door scanning his key fob.

Pushing the door open Kay walks in seeing how quiet the home was causing him walk further into the home.

"Aye Yomi!"

Kay yells causing his voice to echo throughout the main living room.

Not getting a reason back Kay walks toward her bedroom pushing the door open to see if she was in there but after a few moments of searching all around he figured no one was home.

Frowning his face up Kay walks out of her room going towards the steps trying to see if he heard any music playing from 50s studio but there wasn't any.

The home was dead silent. It was so quiet that it gave off an erry feeling.

"Yomi?! 50?! Where y'all at?!"

Kay yells out again as he walks all throughout the home.

But still nothing.

Pulling his phone out Kay was going to his call log to call 50 but his phone started ringing before he can make another move.

Kay never seen the number that was calling him before so he was having reservations about answering.

Watching his phone ring out Kay waited until the last ring before answering.

"Who dis?"

Kay answers instantly.

"KAY GET DOWN TA LENOX HOSPITAL NOW!"

Kay scrunches his face up in confusion when he hears Yomi's sister Suki on the other end of the line.

She sounded like she was in a panic since she was hyperventilating and it sounded as if she was crying as well.

Kay wasn't sure what was going on but with him finding out about the whole Sha and Yomi situation he wasn't sure if he should trust Suki or not because he didn't know if she was trying to set him up as well.

"Fuck is you talkin bout? Why I needa go ta da h-"

"Nigga ma sista ina hospital"

Suki yells cutting him off causing Kay's face to flush in fear as he rushes out of their house hurrying to his car.

"What da fuck happen Suki, why she there?! "

Kay yells into his phone hopping into his car starting it up then pulling off fast not even thinking about putting on his seatbelt or anything else.

"They found ha ina parkin lot at da club passed out this mornin. She ova dosed on Xans"

Suki says with a cracked voice before she starts to silently cry.

Kay's gripped tightened on his steering wheel causing his knuckles to turn white as he speeds through traffic swerving and racing through all of the lanes.

His mind was racing with fear. He was praying that Yomi was okay.

Everything that happened with Sha had long gone left his brain once he heard the news about Yomi.

All Kay wanted was to get to her as fast as possible and make sure that she was okay.

Turning a 15 minute drive into an 8 minute one Kay parks his car wildly into a handicap parking space not caring about getting a ticket later on.

He just wanted to get to Yomi already.

Running through the hospital doors Kay rushes up to the reception desk for some assistance.

"Aye I'm hea ta see Yomi Love"

Kay rushes out to say in a panic before the nurse lifts her head up.

"Babyyy"

Scrunching his face up Kay looks at Ally with a disgusted look plastering all over his face. He knew that he didn't have time for any of her games or drama right now.

For him now was not the time for any of it.

"Whatchu doin hea? Did you come ta bring me lunch?"

Ally says with excitement lacing her tone as she looks around to see if Kay has anything in his hands.

"Ally not right now worda ma motha I'm bouta spazz. Whea Yomi at?"

Kay's voice turns serious as he looks at Ally with an annoyed facial expression.

"Mmtch nigga whatchu lookin fa dat bitch fa? You fuckin ha a sum Kay cause I'a d-"

"Bitch stop playin wit me fa I really shoot ya hoe ass. Whea da fuck ha room at?! Don't make me ask you again"

Kay says through gritted teeth as he leans in closely toward her face almost causing their noses to touch.

"Mmtch nigga please"

Ally waves him and his threats off knowing that Kay would never do anything to harm her especially because she feels like he's still madly in love with her.

Licking over his lips Kay nods his head pulling his sagging pants up a bit before walking around the desk stepping into Ally's face.

Kay looks down at her short frame bringing his attention to his surroundings making sure that nobody is looking or watching them before he grips Ally up by her left arm pulling her closely toward him.

"Kay get da fuck off me nigga fa-"

"Ally worda ma motha you already know how a nigga move. Stop fuckin playin wit me bro"

Kay bluntly tells her pressing his Glock against her stomach which causes her to stop talking almost immediately.

Gulping Ally nods her head fastly understanding what he was saying as she starts trembling making Kay smile internally to himself.

"S-shes in r-room 234b on t-the second floor Kay"

Ally stumbles over her words to say feeling Kay press his gun into her stomach harder.

"Next time don't do to fuckin much bop ass bitch"

Kay mumbles pushing Ally away from him putting his gun back into his waistband then snatching his visitors pass from her shaky hands.

Rolling his eyes and shaking his head at Ally, Kay walks off toward the elevator pressing the button going up waiting for the doors to open.

Stepping onto the elevator once it came Kay presses the second floor button then watches the doors close as he closes his eyes saying a small prayer to himself for Yomi hoping that she was okay.

Feeling the elevator stop Kay opens his eyes watching the elevator doors open making him step out then looking around the hallways for the direction of her room.

Finding her section Kay quickly jogs down the hallway passing by every door looking for her room number.

Getting to the end of the hallway Kay finds Yomi's room door where three security guards stood amongst each other.

Kay walks pass them trying to get into Yomi's room but one of guys blocks his way pushing him back a bit.

"No visitors allowed"

The one that pushed Kay back says aggressively looking at him.

"Worda ma motha don't touch me nigga"

Kay aggressively says back to him looking at the guy with a mug on his face.

Chuckling at Kay, all three guards look him up and down before waving him off.

Tucking his top lip into mouth Kay nods suddenly bombarding his way through the guards busting open Yomi's room door.

People would always tend to think just because Kay is skinny that he's not strong or that he's easy to intimidate based off his looks but Kay was far from a punk.

And soon everyone will find that out the more people continue to try and push him.

Busting through the door everyone turns their attention to him but he ignores all the stares and confused looks as his eyes land on Yomi who was turned the other way having her back facing him.

"Fuck"

Kay mumbles to himself before getting ready to walk towards her but he was gripped up by the three guards.

"Lil nigga you think yo ass so tough huh"

One of the guards says roughly grabbing Kay up by his clothes attempting to push him back out into the hallway.

"Nigga you buggin get da fuck off me"

Kay snatches himself from out of the guards hold turning around looking at the three of them like they have lost their minds touching on him the way that they did.

"We apologize Mr. Love for the intruder"

One of the guards turns toward 50 who was in the seat that sat next to Yomi's bed.

He was zoned out not looking or listening to anyone. His focus was dead locked on Yomi at the moment.

"Kay watchu doin here"

Sky asks when she then walks up to him with a confused look on her face.

Kay pushes the guards once again when they tried to grab him as he was walking towards Yomi's bed again.

"I called him YaYa"

Suki mumbles when she walks into the room passing by Kay and the security.

"He good y'all c'a let him in"

Suki tells the guards waving them off.

They let Kay go before sending him an evil glare making Kay roll his eyes then sticking both of his middle fingers up at them.

Finally leaving the family to themselves, Kay looks around the room seeing all of Yomi's family there plus Sexyy Red.

Before turning his attention back toward Yomi he looks at Suki wanting to get an understanding on what happened.

"Aye Suki what happened?"

Kay asks her once he walks by her.

"They found ha ina parkin lot this mornin at da club we was at last night"

"Why the fuck she was there ta this mornin?"

Kay scrunches his face up in irritation.

"Ion know she won't say nunin ta nobody"

Yasienna sighs in saddest glancing over at Yomi who still just laid there with her back turned.

Kay looks back at Yomi as well wanting to know why she was sitting in the parking lot and why she was taking Xans.

Blowing a breath Kay slowly walks over to Yomi's bed standing in front of her before squatting down leaning in to look in her face.

Yomi's face was blank. She had red eyes with dry tear stains still on her cheeks.

To Kay he hated what he was seeing.

It was breaking his heart to see Yomi look so gone almost really, he wasn't sure what to do in this moment but he knew that he had to do something.

"Ma talk ta me what happened? "

Kay lowly mumbles to her before placing his hand on top of hers but she jumps back in the process.

Kay frowns his face up in confusion due to her jumping back when he attempted to grab her hand.

Looking at Yomi he seen her eyes were wide in fear as she pulls her body back some looking at him with fearful eyes.

"Ma what's wrong why you jus do dat?"

Kay mumbles to say to her again but Yomi just continues to stay quiet and move away from him a bit more.

Putting her head back down on to her pillow she blows a breath before he starts seeing more tears roll down her cheek.

Kay wasn't sure what happened but he knew that he was going to do his best to find out.

2 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"OH MY GOD ALANI?!"

The sound of Yomi's hospital room door flew open as a woman and a man rushes in with the woman running to Yomi's bedside.

Kay looks up at them seeing that she kind of resembles both Yomi and her siblings a little bit.

Sitting from a distance Kay notices the look on 50s face which causes Kay to contort his up as well.

"Fuck no aye Yari get da fuck up outta hea yo"

Kay watches 50 say in a very angery voice seeing both him and his kids start to stand up.

"Yasir please shut the fuck up talkin ta me. This ma child ok!"

The lady who Kay has now learned is Yomi's mother tells 50 waving him off rudely.

"What?! You ain't neva did shit fa Alani. Den you bring this nigga witchu?!"

50 says pointing at the unknown man that was standing by the door still with his arms crossed and a small smirk sat on his face.

Kay glances over at the man seeing him staring Yomi down who was now sitting up but Kay noticed that her head was held down.

Taking a closer look Kay seen that Yomi was actually trying to avoid eye contact with the man that her mom brought in with her and the same one who happens to be still staring her down.

"Alani are you okay? Why would you do something so stupid like this!"

Yomi's mom sassed at her as she was grabbing and pulling on Yomi who was flinching and jumping from every time her mom did so.

"Aye don't be grabbin on ha like that"

Kay stood up quickly rushing over to Yomi's bedside and shoving her mom away from her.

"Who the fuck is you nigga? Don't be tellin me what ta do wit ma child"

Her mom pushes Kay back making him sigh to himself in irration.

"Worda ma motha don't touch me. I'a really put ma hands on you"

Kay calmly tells her.

"Yasir who this lil nigga that you got around ma daughter. See dis da shit I be talkin bout now"

"Yari you deadass right now, bitch stop playin wit me-"

"Nigga watch ya mouth fa-"

"Nigga fall back fa yo ass get delt wit"

Everyone was going at it now once the unknown guy said something to 50.

Kay ignores all of them arguing as he went to the other side of Yomi where she was now looking outside the window.

Sitting in the chair that was in front of her they were now face to face but Yomi was laying down again looking exhausted.

"Ma you c'a talk ta me you kno that right"

Kay whispers to her but she doesn't respond still.

Sighing to himself Kay moves his chair forward a bit more wrapping his arms around Yomi's back causing her to jump back.

Yomi looks at Kay with sad and hurt eyes as they both look at each other when she suddenly stops pulling away from him.

Kay was trying to build that sense of safety and security for her like she gives him whenever their around each other.

Holding her securely toward him Kay leans in toward her face when Yomi suddenly leans her forehead forward causing both of their foreheads to touch.

Kay was caught off guard by the small action but he didn't show. He just took that as a way for him to see that Yomi was getting that safety feeling from him.

Feeling Yomi's body begin to relax in his arms Kay starts to gently rub on her lower back while using his right hand to softly massage her scalp since her natural hair was out.

"I-I know you are here from me K-Kay. T-thank you"

Yomi finally speaks but in a very low and soft whisper even lower than her already low and soft speaking voice.

With a shocked expression Kay looks down at Yomi who was already looking right back up at him with a small smile.

Cracking a smirk Kay kisses the top of Yomi's forehead wrapping both his arms around her gently.

"Yari get da fuck out yo deadass don't nobody wantchu hea"

50 suddenly yells out to Yomi's mother with frustration all over his face.

Kay notices Yomi sigh quietly before laying back down looking drain and exhausted even more.

Kay felt like all the arguing and drama wasn't good for Yomi especially right now with nobody still not knowing what really happened to her yet.

Since she just spoke to Kay a little bit he felt like she would most likely tell him everything but without everyone there that were causing her to be more uncomfortable.

"Mamas you want me ta tell em all ta leave"

Kay asks her earning a head nod in response.

Nodding his back to her Kay places another kiss on top of her forehead before whispering that he was going to be back since she wasn't really trying to let him go.

Standing to his feet Kay pulls his sagging pants up a bit before walking over toward Yatrell who was in a hated screaming match between him, his dad, his mom and the unknown guy while Yasienna and Yahira were both trying to hold them back.

Kay looks at the scene happening in front of him thinking to himself how he was going to have to tell 50 that Yomi wants all of them to leave.

Before Kay could say anything Yatrell broke from his sister's hold tackling the unknown man to the floor punching him repeatedly in his face.

"Oh shit"

Kay mumbles quickly rushing over to help pull Yatrell off of the man.

Finally breaking the two apart a few nurses come rushing into the room.

"You all are going to have to leave now!"

The head nurse yells at them with the hospital security and the three other security guards that were standing at the door all standing there as well.

"Word to ima really kill dat nigga when I catch em again"

Yatrell yells in his mom's face pointing at the guy before snatching away from his sisters and Kay's hold storming out of the room.

Kay glances at Yomi seeing that she never moves from the position that he left her in while everything was happening. It was like she was immune to it or something.

Kay shakes his head at all of the drama unfolding not understanding what happened and why everyone was trying to attack the guy but he honestly didn't care right now he just wanted everyone out of Yomi's space so that he could comfort her again.

"Princess we gone be back lata ight. I love you Alani so much remember that"

Kay hears 50 softly whispers to Yomi before placing a light kiss on her cheek but Yomi just still laid there not moving or saying anything back.

"Damn we really gotta help ha dad, like what da fuck even happened last night"

Yahirah says looking at 50 while Yomi's mom was standing at the end of Yomi's bed whispering to the guy.

"She wasn't wit y'all last night?"

Kay chimes in stepping into their conversation.

Kay felt like something just wasn't adding up. He knows something bad had to happen to Yomi based off her body language and how jumpy and scared she's been acting whenever someone tries to touch her then with her constantly trying to avoid eye contact with the guy her mom brought in plus the way Yatrell attacked him, Kay just knew something was up.

"She was pose ta meet us there but ion know if she did"

Yasienna sighs running her hand down her face.

"She texted me last night sayin she was there but I ain't see it til lata"

Kay looks over at Janae as she adds on making everyone turn their attention on to her now with confused looks on their faces.

"Fuck you talkin bout Nae"

50 frowns his face up crossing his arms against his chest with a mug on his face.

""I was ina back tryna get ready so I ain't look at ma phone when she was textin me ma bad"

Janae defends herself as everyone was looking at her like she was to blame for what happened to Yomi.

"Why you ain't been say sum or why you ain't say dat shit last night when yo ass got offa stage. Look at ma fuckin sista yo! Dats yo so called best friend tho right! Mann fuck out ma face worda ma motha"

Yahirah spats aggressively before trying to walk up on Janae but Kay pulls her back.

"Bitch I kno ya crazy ass ain't tryna blame me fa dis shit. Dats y'all sista so y'all shoulda been makin sure she got there fuck is you talkin bout"

Janae says back matching Yahirah's energy.

"Worda ma kids I'a really beatchu da fuck up"

Yahirah says calmly trying to get to Janae but between Kay and 50 both holding her back she was struggling a bit.

"Oh you mean da kids that you don't take care of  bitch shut da fuck up"

Janae spats back causing the tension in the room to shift in a very different way.

"Fuck nah"

"She gone really beatcho ass now"

Both 50 and Yomi's mom say at the same time before Yahirah broke free from both Kay's and 50s hold running after Janae since she ran out the room once she seen Yahirah break free.

"You see, you see what I mean you can't even control ya kids and these da type of people you got around Yomi really Yasir?!"

Yomi's mom yells in 50s face pushing his chest.

"Yari get da fuck outta ma face wit that shit yo. I take care a ma kids, but where da fuck you been huh?"

50 says back pushing Yari's hands away from him before taking a step backwards creating some space between the two.

Kay was tired of the drama that was circulating in the room so he finally decided to say something.

"Aye 50 ion know what y'all got goin on fa real but Yomi ain't feelin it"

Kay tells him crossing his arms against his chest.

"Mmtch I kno but ha motha gone make me smack da shit outta ha"

50 huffs looking at Yari whispering to the guy as they stood looking over Yomi's bed.

Kay takes a glance at Yomi seeing that she was wiping her face a little making Kay walk back over to her leaning down seeing that she was actually crying.

"What's wrong ma"

Kay places his hand on her back beginning to rub it as he takes his right thumb to wipe her tears away.

Yomi didn't respond making Kay sigh to himself.

"Nah ma talk ta me lemme kno wassup"

Kay softly tells her trying to be discreet with their conversation.

"C-can you t-tell them to g-go p-please Kay"

Yomi begs in a heartbreaking wimper as she trips over her words with more tears streaming down her face.

"Ight ma I gotchu ima handle it right now ight"

Yomi nods her head causing Kay to stare at her for a few seconds longer before sitting back up to see both 50 and Yari and the unknown man in each other's faces.

"Y'all chill out. Look at ya daughta 50, nigga y'all buggin"

Kay yells becoming fed up with them and their constant bickering.

"Yasir who is this lil nigga n why he even the fuck hea"

Yari asks with a scrunched up face looking Kay up and down.

"Yari shut da fuck up n get out"

50 huffs blowing a breath rolling his eyes.

"Lil nigga needa mind his business word 2"

The unknown man chimes in with a light chuckle.

"Aye 50 who da fuck is this"

Kay mugs the man and Yomi's mom feeling himself become highly annoyed with them both.

"He jus sum bitch ass nigga that ain't bout shit"

50 chuckles looking over at the guy who wore a hateful mug on his face.

"Deadass tho 50, Yomi ain't feelin it right now. She wants everyone ta leave."

Kay whispers to him causing 50 to sigh in defeat before nodding his head.

"Ight lil nigga you gone stay hea wit ha ain't chu"

50 side eyes Kay who was nodding his head with a small grin on his face.

"Yea I got ha nigga"

Kay says with a laugh.

"Look nigga don't get to comfortable this shit jus fa right now..i still don't wantcha light ass tryna get at ma daughta you hear me"

50 tells him sternly causing Kay to hold his hands up in surrender.

"Chill ain't nun goin on nigga damn"

"Yea ight betta not be. I'a be back tho"

"Ight nigga"

The two slap hands with each other doing their handshake before 50 walks over towards Yomi again mumbling something to her which Kay sees her nod her head then 50 kisses her forehead and cheek a few times.

"Yari getcha ass out let's da fuck go"

50 yells to Yari making her roll her eyes grabbing the unknown man then storming out of the hospital room.

Shaking his head 50 follows behind them closing Yomi's room door before Kay turns his attention finally back on to Yomi who he seen was now sitting herself up in her bed wiping her face.

"Ight ma you ready ta tell me what happened ta you last night"

Kay finally asks walking towards her bedside standing next to her with folded arms.

"K-kay can we not p-please"

Yomi says with a sigh running her hand through her hair.

"Ma why you jus wont talk ta me. I'm tryna be hea fa you"

Kay tells her with a frown on his face.

"Really Kay, now you are trying to be here for me when you were just with Ally sleeping with her. I find that extremely hard to believe"

Yomi tries to raise her voice but it still comes out softly.

Kay scrunches his face up in confusion when Yomi says something about Ally. He knows he hasn't done or even wanted to do anything with Ally since he seen her a couple weeks back.

"Ma whatchu you talkin bout"

Kay asks with a head tilt as he licks over his lips.

"Really Kay? Are you really going to act like you don't know what I am talking about?"

Yomi asks with a sigh looking at Kay.

"Ma I dead don't even fuck wit that girl. I'm tellin you ma worda ma motha"

Kay repeats before seeing a small frown appear on Yomi's face as she chews on the inside of her cheek looking down at her nails.

The two sat in silence for a while. Kay was in deep thought about a few things one of them being why Yomi was even taking Xans in the first place.

Then the sudden reminder of why Kay was going to see Yomi in the first place crosses his mind making him become angry all over again.

"Yomi why da fuck you was wit Sha Ek last night? You been tryna set me up"

Kay aggressively asks standing to his feet now.

"Set you up? Who is Sha Ek and why would I try to ever ever think of doing anything like that to you Kay"

Yomi looks at Kay with lost eyes not understanding what he's talking about.

"Mmtch man don't play wit me Yomi"

Kay huffs in irritation.

"Kay are you serious right now! Like you literally want to do this right now?!"

Yomi softly shouts as her eyes begin to water before her tears start to stream down her face.

"Yomi whatchu want me ta do when niggas sendin me pictures a the girl I got feelings fa wit ma biggest opp. You think I ain't gone think you tryna set me up"

Kay tries to defend himself becaming more upset as he thinks about what Ally did to him.

"Well Kay if you really did have feeling for me as you claim that you do then you would not be standing right here trying to accuse me of working with someone named Sha Ek to set you up now would you?"

Yomi sharply snaps back at him making Kay look at her sideways caught off guard with the attitude that was lacing her tone.

"Yomi who ya ass talkin to? You got me fucked up worda ma motha"

Kay says licking his lips.

"I'm talking to you Kay, your the only person standing here obviously right-"

Before Yomi can finish her sentence she was cut off by Kay's hand being wrapped around her throat.

"Yomi keep fuckin play wit me n see what I do ta you"

Kay lightly squeezes her throat telling her through gritted teeth.

Yomi just looks at him shrugging her shoulders not being scared anymore by his threats.

Yomi was at the point where she was tired of people trying to intimidate or scare her. She was no longer going to allow anyone else to play with her like that anymore.

After what she experienced with Nas last night she knew that she couldn't trust or believe anything anyone says anymore. Not even her own friends or family.

"Get out Kay."

Yomi mumbles full of anger as she felt herself start to feel different almost as something was taking over her body.

"Yomi I ain't goin nowhea word 2"

Kay states with a shrug releasing his hold from around her throat but not before Yomi pushes his hand away in the process.

"I said GET...OUT!"

Yomi was more sternly this time but it still came out soft and a bit low.

"Yea ight Yomi keep fuckin playin you gone see a different side a me yo"

Kay replies with a mug but Yomi just waves him off.

"I like said get out. I don't want to see or talk to you anymore"

Yomi tells him full of attitude and sass in her voice as she crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes at him.

Licking his lips Kay's mind started telling himself crazy assumptions.

He feels like based off of the attitude and the way Yomi was coming at him right now that she was indeed trying to set him up with Sha.

"Tell that nigga Sha that when I catch em ima kill his ass"

Kay points at Yomi with rage all over his face but Yomi ignores him waving him off again.

"Worda ma motha fuck you Yomi deadass"

Kay lets out as his anger was taking over him.

He didn't like the person Yomi was showing him right now and he didn't know why she was doing all of this in the first place.

But it was quite obvious, she's had a very extremely difficult last 24 hours from her attack to her overdosing on drugs to even having her family and friend fighting each other to her mom bringing in the one guy that put the most terrible fear in Yomi's heart and now to have Kay trying to accuse her of working with someone that she's never even heard of to set him up.

Yomi couldn't deal with any of it anymore so she was now giving everyone exactly what they have been giving her and that's disrespect.

"Oh yeah Kay really? That's how you feel"

Yomi looks at him with tear filled eyes seeing Kay have a disgusted look plastered onto his face looking back at her.

He didn't respond he just looks at her as her tears roll down her face and she looks back at him before suddenly responding.

"Well fuck you too then Kay! I hate you!"

Yomi tells him bitterly surprising herself and Kay at her choice of words.

Yomi clasps her hand over her mouth with wide eyes with a shocked look all over her face as Kay shakes his head wordlessly storming out of her room.

Things have now shifted between the two but now who's to say if this was for the better or for the worse.

『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』

didn't really like this chapter but what y'all think 🤔?

『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』

vote & comment them opinions...yall liking this book so far like let me know fr yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 247 11
'๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก'
335K 10.4K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
98.9K 3.4K 27
๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ (๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ) ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ (๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—) ๐Š๐€๐˜๐…๐‹๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
240K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch