š”»š•šš•—š•—š•–š•£š•–š•Ÿš•”š•– š•€š•¤ | ļæ½...

By imanikhadijah

"š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜§š˜§š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜žš˜¦ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜±š˜¶š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜­š˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜£š˜¶š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦š˜“š˜“... More

ā„‚š•’š•¤š•„
š•†š•Ÿš•–
š•‹š•Øš• 
š•‹š•™š•£š•–š•–
š”½š• š•¦š•£
š”½š•šš•§š•–
š•Šš•šš•©
š•Šš•–š•§š•–š•Ÿ
ā„•š•šš•Ÿš•–
š•‹š•–š•Ÿ
š”¼š•š•–š•§š•–š•Ÿ
š•‹š•Øš•–š•š•§š•–
š•‹š•™š•šš•£š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š”½š• š•¦š•£š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š”½š•šš•—š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•Šš•šš•©š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•Šš•–š•§š•–š•Ÿš•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š”¼š•šš•˜š•™š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
ā„•š•šš•Ÿš•–š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•‹š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ
š•‹š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ š•†š•Ÿš•–
š•‹š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•‹š•Øš• 

š”¼š•šš•˜š•™š•„

1.2K 43 15
By imanikhadijah

𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣, ℕ𝕐ℂ
𝘓𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘹 𝘏𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

𝕐𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖| 𝟙𝟠

𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"Okay Ms.Tandy here is all of your paperwork and you are now discharged. Is their anything else I can help you with?"

Yomi asks her patient with a gentle smile.

"No dear I'm alright you've done everything you can for me"

Her patient sighs sounding extremely drained.

Yomi just had to break the news to her patient that her cancer has returned after she's been in remission for 5 years now.

It broke Yomi's heart when she found out and to have to be the one to tell Ms. Tandy the news it crushed her even more.

She's known her for the last year of her being in remission and Yomi was so proud of her progress but now for the cancer to be back she just didn't know how Ms. Tandy was so calm with all of it.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Tandy and I will always continue to pray for you every single day"

Yomi sighs giving Ms. Tandy's hand a soft squeeze before leaving out of her room.

Once she steps into the hallway Yomi takes a deep breath trying to control her emotions from the news but it was just really hard for her.

After a few moments Yomi got her emotions back under control before making her way back to the nurses station so that she can start her charts and finish the urine samples that she was working on before.

Yomi sits down at the computer logging in and starting her charts for the current patients she has.

While charting she feels her phone buzzing once again making her pull it out of her figs scrub jumpsuit pocket checking to see who was contacting her now.

Notifications:

Instagram
50 notifications

iMessage
1230 notifications

FaceTime
20 notifications

Voicemail
25 notifications

Scrunching her face up Yomi wondered why she had so many Instagram notifications but then she remembered the picture she just took earlier after she blow dried her hair out.

Going on to her ig page she seen that she had so many comments and way too many dms for her to even keep up with.

Instagram:

yomialani

❤️💬↗️
Liked by sexxyred, sukihanagoat, flyytattedsky, officialkayflocka and 9186 others

@yomialani hair update

sexxyred- my loveeee
↪️ yomialani- ilysm 🫶🏾

flyytattedsky- lemme get a piece ma heart
↪️ yomialani- come over 😣

sukihanagoat- i love you alani 🩷
↪️ yomialani- ilym

officialkayflockaa- you fine ma always 😍
↪️ rob49up- nigga fuck from outta ma heart comments
↪️ 50cent- Kay make me fuck you up lil nigga 😠
↪️ yomialani- oh gosh you guys please do not start 🤦🏾‍♀️

Load more comments

Yomi sees her dad and brothers reply to Kay making her shake her head to herself at the childish nonsense they were saying to each other.

Yomi hasn't spoken to Kay in a few weeks but she does see him often at her house whenever him and his friends are working with her dad in his studio.

Yomi always tries to stay clear of all of them but somehow Kay always finds his way to her or her bedroom.

Even though she still has been sticking to her word about the two of them it's been very challenging for her especially when Kay does or say things to her that makes Yomi really start to second guess this whole situation.

Shaking her head she locks her phone back up putting it back into her pocket starting back up on her charts.

15 minutes passed by before Yomi glances up from charting to see Ally coming toward the nursing station making Yomi roll her eyes in irritation.

She had hoped that Ally wasn't coming to start with her again like she always does since she started working with Yomi a few weeks ago.

"Well well well look at Ms. Scary pants"

Ally walks up to Yomi giggling in her face but Yomi just continues to ignore her not giving Ally the time of day.

Yomi didn't have the time or the energy to keep going back and forth with Ally about something so childish so whenever Ally tries to start with her she just stays silent and let Ally say whatever she wants.

Even though Yomi didn't know how to fight or know how to argue she did try to stand up for herself at times. But once someone tries to fight her she just backs down and tell them she doesn't want any issues.

"Look at chu scared as usual. Scary ass bitch"

Ally taunts wanting to get a reaction from Yomi but Yomi just continues to ignore her focusing on her work still.

As she was working Yomi sees her phone vibrating on the desk again making her take a quick glance over noticing she has a text message from someone.

iMessage:

Kay🙄
Aye Yomi why you keep playin wit me ma?
C'a we jus talk fa a min pls??
read 12:13am

Yomi sees Kay message making her lowly sigh in annoyance picking her phone up debating on even talking to Kay right now.

While Yomi was thinking about texting Kay back Ally stood a small distance away from her peaking over her shoulder to see who she was talking to.

When Ally seen that Yomi was actually texting Kay she became extremely furious before stomping off.

"I got sum fa that ugly bitch jus watch"

Ally mumbles to herself with an evil grin spreading across her face as she walks down the hallway putting a wicked plan together.

"Hmm I guess me and him can talk for a little bit"

Yomi says to herself in deep thought rolling her eyes texting Kay back telling him that she'll talk to him.

BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ

Kay🙄
would like to FaceTime...

Right when Yomi put her phone down it started ringing making her look at it seeing that Kay was FaceTimeing her already.

"I literally just hit send"

Yomi frowns seeing how quickly he was already calling.

Sliding the bar over answering the FaceTime call Yomi places her phone up against the phone stand being sure to hide it from the supervisors that tend to walk by as she quickly places one of her AirPods into her ears.

Once the call connects Yomi's eyes land on Kay's as she was putting her headphones in when she hears him speaking.

"Look at chu lookin like da best lookin nurse I eva seen"

Kay smiles licking over his lips showing off his gap and small dimples.

Trying to contain her smile Yomi rolls her eyes slightly waving Kay off before looking back at the computer screen.

"What do you want to talk about Kay? As you can see, I'm at work"

Yomi says taking another quick glance at him seeing that he was still smiling looking at her.

"I miss you princess worda ma motha ma ass can't even breathe rite wit outchu"

Kay dramatically holds his chest acting as if he was losing his breath.

Earning a small giggle from Yomi, Kay nods his head in satisfaction liking the fact that he made her laugh and smile again.

"Kay why do you play so much? You think you're so slick huh?"

Yomi raises her eyebrows with a head tilt looking at Kay's handsome face.

"Nahh ma I ain't playin I'm fa real ma heart hurtin n I can't breathe wit outchu"

Kay tells her with a sad face pretending to cry and acting silly.

Laughing some more Yomi just shakes her head at Kay's antics before looking back at him smiling.

"Kay I am going to hang up if you do not stop playing so much"

Yomi giggles making Kay laugh with her.

"Ight fa real tho I'm done wit ole girl. I'm deadass jus please lemme get a chance witchu ma"

Kay gets serious telling Yomi with a straight face but she still wasn't really to sure about what he was saying.

"Kay I really don't think that you are. The way you two seemed that day I'm just not sure if I really believe you"

Yomi looks away from the FaceTime screen before rubbing her temples.

"Mmtch Yomi c'mon ma can you look at me please"

Kay pleads with a stressful sigh.

Yomi didn't know what to believe or think at the moment but she knew that if she wanted to actually try something with Kay then she will have to take his word for once.

"Kay I-I believe you"

Yomi finally looks back at him with a small smile once she answers him back.

"Oh word you deadass ma?"

Kay looks excited but quickly tries to control it and wipes his smile off his face before looking serious again.

"Yes Kay I'm serious. Just...please keep your drama filled exs away from me and you because I do not want any issues with anybody else"

Yomi replies nervously not wanting to get into any confrontation over Kay again.

"Ma I ain't lettin nobody fuck witchu worda ma dead manz. Ion even play boutchu like that"

Kay's New York accent sounded off very heavily making Yomi shake her head at him.

"Kay all of that is not necessary just control your female companions please"

"Ight mamas I gotchu....soo when ima be able ta take you out again?"

Kay laughs before looking at Yomi tucking his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Well I'm free this weekend so I guess we can hang out if you want too"

Yomi shrugs typing on the computer finishing up her paperwork.

"Hmm ight ma I got sumwhea I wanna take you anyways"

Kay nods his head with a small smirk on his face once Yomi glances back over at him.

"Where do you want to take me Kay?"

Yomi tilts her head sideways sending a small smile his way making Kay hold his bottom lip in his mouth smiling back at her.

The sexual tension was just oozing off of the two and they both can feel it.

Ever since that night with Kay, Yomi has been thinking about it nonstop wishing and begging for more.

The way his hands roamed against her body to the way his hand squeezed her throat causing her to react in ways she just wasn't use to.

Just from the thought alone Yomi was feeling strange within herself.

She felt like there was that beating feeling happening in her lower area again making her suddenly clench her thighs together shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

"What's wrong ma? You good ova there?"

Kay seductively asks in a deep voice sending butterflies throughout Yomi's body.

"I-I'm fine Kay, j-just trying to fix my posture"

Yomi stumbles to say looking a bit nervous as she tries to reposition the way she was sitting so she can stop that beating feeling in her pussy.

"Oh fa real....when you go on break ma?"

Kay says licking over his lips lightly then Yomi seen that he was getting up and started moving around from out of the camera.

"Um I have my break coming up in actually about 10 minutes. What are you doing over there Kay?"

Yomi asks once she sees that his screen is moving all over the place looking as if he's constantly moving around.

"Ight ima be there ina minute. Whatchu wanna eat?"

Yomi face palms herself once he says that since she didn't want him to feel like he has to do things for her because she really didn't want him to.

"Kay I'm fine, you do not have to get me-"

"Yomi don't start that right now ma. I know you ain't eat taday so jus tell me whatchu want"

Kay cuts Yomi off sending her a serious look making Yomi discreetly roll her eyes at him.

Yomi and Kay both stayed on the phone until it was her break time as he was outside of her job waiting for her to come out.

Collecting all of her things Yomi walks out of the locker room with her phone and work bag in her had as she prepares herself for her very long and well needed lunch break.

Walking out of the hospital's main entrance Yomi sees Kay's car actually parked right next to hers but she knew that he didn't know that the Lamborghini Urus was hers since he never seen her drive it before.

Walking over toward his car Yomi lightly taps her long nails against his window gaining his attention.

"Wassup pretty girl"

Kay greets her as he's opening his car door getting out to pull her in for a hug.

Yomi wraps her arms around Kay's neck as he slides his hand down toward her ass before gripping both cheeks into his palm giving them a soft squeeze causing Yomi to moan lowly but she attempts to cover it up with a laugh.

"You know whatchu wanna eat now ma?"

Kay asks pulling back a little bit but still holding Yomi in his arms as they lean up against his car.

"Um maybe some pizza or something small. I'm not really hungry though Kay"

Yomi tells him before stepping from out of his grasp going into her Chanel purse to find her car keys.

"C'mere ma why you move"

Kay reaches out for Yomi's waist again pulling her back towards him by her scrubs jumpsuit.

Laughing to herself Yomi turns her head sideways to look at Kay as he held around her waist placing his face into the crock of her neck kissing it lightly.

"Kay I have to put my stuff in my car"

Yomi tells him trying to control her moans once he started sucking on her neck while feeling between her legs rubbing her inner thigh.

Yomi started moving around slowly once she felt something poking her butt making her shift a bit uncomfortably.

"Mm don't do that ma"

Kay let out a low groan causing Yomi to smile as an idea went off in her head.

Yomi slowly starts grinned against Kay's harden dick pressing her butt further more into him causing Kay to moan lowly to himself.

"Aye Yomi chill ma deadass"

Kay grunts before wrapping his hand around her throat giving it another light squeeze then placing a kiss onto her lips once she looks back at him again.

"Okay okay we really need to stop before things take a turn"

Yomi says pulling away from Kay trying to catch her breath since Kay basically sucked it all out of her.

Getting her car keys from her purse Yomi hits the locks to her car unlocking it before walking over toward the backseat.

"Oh this shit valid ma, when you get this?"

Kay holds his fist up to his mouth looking at Yomi's pink Lamborghini Urus walking around it nodding his head in approval.

"Um well I've had this one since I was 16. It was a gift from my dad for graduation"

Yomi says as she was putting her things in the back seat bending over a little trying to reach for something while Kay licks his lips in amazement taking in the entire view of her butt.

"Ma whatchu mean by had this one? Like you got more a sum?"

Kay walks up behind Yomi letting his hard dick press up against her ass.

Rolling her eyes cracking a small smile Yomi pushes herself backwards onto Kay making them both step back so she can get out of her car closing the backseat door.

"Yes Kay I have 8 cars in total"

Yomi tells him before pushing him back from standing behind her butt to prevent him from pressing up against her anymore.

"Ma why you even got that many cars"

Kay chuckles pulling Yomi closer to him by her waist.

"Well it's not by choice. My dad and brother just always want to buy me expensive things even though I tell them not too"

Yomi says with an eye roll before checking the time on her Apple Watch seeing she only had an hour and a half left on her break.

"You'on be usin them do you"

Kay shakes his head at her once she shakes her head no in response.

"I actually enjoy taking public transportation for your information"

Yomi giggles once Kay starts cracking on her about not driving her cars.

Yomi then takes a closer look at Kay's appearance seeing that he looked like he just came from the club or some sort then her eyes roamed towards his hair when she notices that he had it straightened this time.

"Where are you coming from anyways Kay"

Yomi questions liking the way he was looking right now.

"I went ta da studio wit gang nem, why you lookin at me like dat ma?"

Kay asks her seeing how she was staring at him with seductive eyes.

"I-I'm not looking at you any type of way Kay"

Yomi catches herself fanning Kay off before turning away from him trying to shake away the filthy thoughts that she was just thinking out of her head.

"C'mere ma"

Kay tells her as he pulls Yomi gently by her waist.

"Kay we have to get going soon or my break will be over before I get a chance t-"

Cutting Yomi off Kay places a kiss onto her lips before letting Yomi wrap her arms around his neck melting into his arms.

"Jus kno when eva you ready fa this dick you c'a tell me ma"

Kay whispers into Yomi's ear after he pulls away from the kiss.

Gasping in disbelief Yomi shoves Kay away from her rolling her eyes at his choice of words then heading toward his car getting in so that they can go get something to eat finally.

Kay stood there for a second smirking to himself before getting into the car after Yomi.

While Yomi sat in the car thinking about what he just told her. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to lose her virginity to him or not anymore.

That night in the shower she was tempting and sure at that moment but now after thinking everything over and with the way Ally just continues to bother her over him she just had major reservations about everything once more.

"Kay"

Yomi mumbles breaking the silence that they were driving in.

"Hm?"

He hums glancing over at her as Yomi sat with her head down thinking about the decision that she just came to terms within herself.

"I-I think it's best that w-we don't see each other anymore"

Yomi stutters to say without ever bringing her eyes to meet Kay's.

Kay stops the car before turning to look at Yomi buring a hold in the side of her face since she would not look at him.

"Fuck you just say?"

Kay's deep voice let out causing Yomi to clench her thighs liking how deep the base in his voice got but then she got control over herself sticking back to what she just told him.

"Kay please do not be upset with me but I-I just thinking that this is for the best. I've realized that y-you still have feeling for Ally and within this short time frame of me knowing you it has just been nothing but drama..."

Yomi sadly tells him finally bringing her gaze to his seeing the angry mug plastered on his face.

"You deadass right now? How you gone tell me what the fuck I feel, worda ma motha yo ass buggin"

Kay huffs in frustration shaking his head looking away from Yomi.

In Yomi's mind she feels like dealing with Kay has been too much for her to handle.

She didn't like the way that he made her react to certain things in a very inappropriate manner nor did she want to constantly have to feel like she will be attacked for no reason by his girlfriend.

Yomi wasn't sure if she was making the right decision but she knew that it was the safest one for her right now.

"I-I'm so sorry Kay"

Yomi sniffles quickly wiping her lone tear away looking down at her lap.

"Whateva Yomi ion even give a fuck no more"

Kay mumbles in a way that makes Yomi shift a bit in her seat as she was now saddened by his tone of voice.

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"Bitch is you ready yet? We finna be late if you'on come da fuck on"

Janae yells from the closet out to Yomi as they rush around to get dress.

Tonight Yomi is going to a song release party for SexyyRed's new song 'Poundtown'.

Yomi was so excited about supporting her best friend's music career even though she was going to be hanging back in a distance while they were at the club, Yomi was still proud to even just be there.

"I'm coming, I'm coming geez Janae have some patience please."

Yomi huffs walking out of her bathroom fully dress in an all white tee shirt dress with her black fashion reading glasses and her Kurt Geiger Orson sandals on her feet.

Walking out of Yomi's closet Janae had on a purple two piece set with purple furry heels.

Yomi chuckles a little once she sees Janae walk out with three huge racks of money making Yomi shake her head because she just knew that Janae was going to have that out in her hands all night like she always does.

"Bout time yo ass ready girl cuz you was bouta get left"

Janae replies walking towards Yomi's bedroom door with her following right behind.

The girls walk out into the living room when Yomi sees that all of her family were dressed and ready to go as well making her smile in satisfaction at the fact that everyone was coming out to support Janae's new song.

"Ight errbody ready right?"

Suki asks once the girls walk toward the kitchen grabbing themselves some water bottles.

"Yea let's go fa we be even more late yall"

Janae yells to everyone rushing to the front door.

"I will see you guys there"

Yomi says making everyone snap their heads to her direction.

"Mmtch Alani don't do dis shit ta me right now"

Janae sighs already knowing what Yomi's statement meant.

"Alani c'mon bruh you gotta let niggas kno you related ta us sumtime"

Yatrell shakes his head at his little sister hoping that she'll just finally give up this nonsense.

"You guys said that you will always respect my decision on this so can we please not start on this topic right now"

Yomi blows a breath hoping that her family will just drop the conversation.

"Bruh how long you gone keep dis shit up Alani"

Janae asks with a sigh.

"I'm not sure but you guys should get going before you are all late seriously"

Yomi quickly says trying to change the topic.

"Y'all let's jus go we gone see ha at the da club so chill"

Sky tells everyone before walking over to Yomi giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Mmtch ight jus hurry up Yomi seriously"

Janae says in a sassy tone with an eye roll upset that her best friend isn't going to be walking or sitting with her on one of the most important nights of her career.

Yomi shakes her head disregarding the attitude that was spewing off of Janae.

Yomi knew why she was acting like this but she just couldn't deal with the spot light or the attention that will come to her once people found out who she really was.

The cause of her being badly bullied all throughout school and when she lived with her mother, it's affected her to a point that she still hasn't been able to heal from.

Yomi just could only imagine how things for her life would only turn out from bad to worse once her identity was revealed and she did not think that she will be strong enough to handle any of it.

Hence this is why she cut Kay off as well, along with other things but her identity and the fear and pressure from the public eye just doesn't make her comfortable.

After everyone hugged and kiss Yomi goodbye they all left out of the house making Yomi give them time to travel there before she grabs her LV purse feeling that it was slightly heavier than before.

Yomi sits her bag back on the island countertop before opening it up checking to see why it was so much heavier now.

"Oh my goodness. They're literally insane seriously"

Yomi gasp in shock once she opens her purse seeing three racks of cash all 100 dollar bills along with two guns, a taser, and some mace.

Yomi was becoming overwhelmed by the way her family constantly would just throw money at her for no reason.

Between her family and her best friend then Kay they all would sneak stacks of money either into her purse or somewhere in her room, then whenever she would try to give the money back they'll just argue with her on keeping it.

Now with Yomi seeing the two guns she just knew they were taking things overboard.

Yomi sees that she didn't have time to take all of the money and the guns out to put away once she notices that the time was actually 10:18pm.

Quickly grabbing the car keys to her Rolls Royce Phantom Yomi rushes out of her house going to the elevator taking it to the garage.

Getting off of the elevator Yomi walks to her car texting Janae asking if they were at the club yet.

Yomi hits the locks to her car before getting in then starting it up as she connects her aux cord instantly playing SexyyRed all the way to the club at full blast rapping every song, knowing every lyric.

Pulling up to the club Yomi turns her music down as she looks at the crowded line that was wrapped around the corner.

It made her smile at the fact that so many people pulled up for her best friend. To see all of the love and support Janae was getting made Yomi's heart smile.

That's all Yomi ever wanted.

Is to see everyone that she loves and cares for to win and succeed in life.

She seen her dad do it and then she watched all of her siblings do it too now to see Janae do it was just an amazing feeling for her overall.

After Yomi finds a parking space in the crowded parking lot she cuts her car off grabbing her wallet out of her purse getting out.

Yomi felt uncomfortable walking around with all of that money and plus having two guns in her possession just really freaked her out. She was still very afraid of guns ever since the situation with Nas hitting her in the face happened.

Stepping out of her car Yomi hits the locks to her Rolls Royce fixing her dress on her making sure she looks decent enough for the party.

Walking across the street Yomi steps into the long line waiting for it to move up.

Texting Janae telling her that she's waiting to get in, Yomi hears her name being called making her look up to see the bouncer waving her down.

Yomi walks over to him with a gentle smile before he looks at her shaking his head.

"Now why you gone go back there in dat line like yo daddy don't own dis damn club huh?"

The bouncer Big D says to Yomi with a head shake and a frown on his face.

Yomi sighs looking at Big D shaking her head back at him. Since her identity is a secret she didn't want nor did she take any type of special treatment from anyone that knew of her personally.

Big D has been with her family for years now. He was basically the families head of security so that's how he knew who Yomi was.

"Big D I've told so many times that I do not want any type of special treatment okay"

Yomi mumbles folding her arms against her chest.

"So yo big head ass bouta stand in this long ass line fa real?"

He says with a scrunched up facial expression making Yomi nod her head walking away back to the now much longer end of the line.

After about 25 minutes of waiting in the line it was finally Yomi's turn to enter.

Having her money and id ready Yomi hands the money to Big D making him scrunch his face up looking at her like she was crazy.

"Girl if you'on getcha ass in dis damn club fa yo pops kill ma ass"

Big D frustratingly says with a small smile opening the club door for her.

Smacking her lips Yomi rolls her eyes at him before walking into the club instantly bumping into people due to how packed and crowded it was.

"E-excuse me"

Yomi's soft voice was barely heard as she squeezes and push through the crowd trying to get to the bar area.

Since Janae never texted her back she wasn't sure where she was located so she wanted to get herself a cranberry juice since she forgot her water in the car.

Finally making it to the bar she seen one of her favorite bartenders Genie back there making multiple drinks at once like a pro like she always does.

"Yoyo hey boo, whatchu drinking tonight?"

Genie walks over to Yomi reaching over the bar giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I-I would like a cranberry juice please"

Yomi softly asks her with a smile making Genie giggle a little at how sweet and shy Yomi still was.

"Ok boo I gotchu jus gimme a sec ight"

Yomi nods her head telling her to take her time before she sees Genie disappear to the end of the bar to tend to the wild and drunk men.

Yomi looks around the club seeing the lights flashing and the strippers were dancing as Sexyy Red music was booming throughout the entire place.

10 minutes passed by as Yomi sips on her cranberry juice still keeping her eyes out for her family but she still hasn't been able to spot them as of yet.

Glancing back at her phone Yomi seen that she still didn't get a text back from none of her family yet making her send yet another text asking where they were.

"Aye Yomi"

Lifting her head from her phone Yomi hears her name being called loudly causing her to look around trying to see who it was.

"Yomiii"

She heard them yell again causing her to follow the voice to see where it was coming from.

Suddenly Yomi's eyes land on Chalim aka Sha Ek which causes her to smile brightly after seeing another familiar face.

"Oh my gosh hiii Chalim, why didn't you tell me that you were going to be here?"

Yomi squeals in excitement before giving Chalim a big hug once he finally reaches her.

The two were very good friends since Yomi started going to NYU. Chalim has been the only person that's ever been nice to her since she's been going there.

Even though nobody knows who she is at her school that still doesn't stop them from talking about her or throwing paper balls at her while she's in class or calling her a loser and nerd or what not.

Chalim never did that though. He's always stepped in when he seen people picking with her and he would always treat her so nicely. Even though he at times does weird things Yomi would always over look it.

He was the only friend that she had outside of her family and Janae so she didn't want to do or say anything that will affect their relationship.

"I woulda if I knew you was gone finally come out dat house a yours"

Chalim jokes sending Yomi a bright smile showing off his nice white straight teeth.

From a distance there were four people sitting in VIP all watching Yomi like a hawk. They couldn't believe their eyes as Yomi continued to laugh and hug on Sha Ek like it was nothing to her.

"Aye ain't dat da bitch Flock messin wit"

DThang points out causing Nas, Setty and Cblu all to nod their heads in response.

"Worda ma motha that treesh a fuckin bozo"

Cblu states smoking on his blunt shaking his head at the scene in front of him.

"Nah that bitch dayroom nigga deadass"

Setty states putting his two cents in.

"You think she tryna line Flock up a sum wit Sha?"

Nas asks keeping his eyes on Yomi the entire time.

"Ion know but we needa tell Kay watch out fa dat bitch real rap"

Cblu mumbles nodding his head.

Taking his phone out Nas Ebk snaps a few pictures of Yomi and Sha Ek both laughing and talking then a few with them hugging before saving them locking his phone back up.

He had a plan in mind that he wanted to put in place before he sent the photos of them to Kay.

Seeing Yomi walk away from Sha, Nas eyes continued to follow her seeing that she was heading in the direction towards the restrooms.

Licking his lips Nas stands to his feet fixing his clothes on him before getting ready to follow after her.

"Nigga whea you goin?"

DThang asks standing up with Nas.

"I'a be back I needa go do sum rite quick"

Nas mumbles still keep his eyes locked on Yomi before walking away leaving DThang and the rest of the guys sitting there looking a bit lost before they shrugged it off.

"I'll be right back Chalim, I need to use the restroom. Just watch my drink for me please"

Yomi yells over the music into Chalim's ear making him nod his head in response.

Turning on her heels Yomi tries her best to push through the crowd of people before finally making it to the bathroom.

"Geez it is way to many people in here"

Yomi blows a sigh of relief walking in the dimly light hallway looking for the sign to the ladies room.

"Hmm I can barely see down this h-"

Yomi was cut off mind sentence when she felt hands grab a hold of her waist causing her to quickly turn around.

"Um can you let me g-go please"

Yomi nervously asks Nas with fearful eyes once she sees that he was the one that grabbed a hold of her.

"Why ma? You'on want a real nigga touchin you like dis huh?"

Nas says with a smirk pulling Yomi closer toward him.

"G-get off of me right n-now"

Yomi nervously demands trying to push Nas away from her but he only held onto her waist tighter showing his strength and power over her.

"Nah you gone gimme what da fuck I want or ima do more den hitcha ass wit dis gun"

Nas sternly tells her causing Yomi to have a chill run down her spine with how dark and scary his voice just sounded.

"L-leave me alone...p-please"

Yomi's voice starts to crack once Nas begins to push them back further more down the dark hallway out of plains view from everyone else and from any camera's.

"Shut da fuck up bitch"

Nas aggressively spat shoving Yomi into a wall.

Yomi stays up on the wall to scared to move a muscle when her eyes widened as she starts to tremble when Nas pulls his gun from out of his waistband.

"Don't be scared now lil bitch. I got sum fa ya bop ass"

Nas smirks licking over his lips inching closer to Yomi with his Glock still in his hand.

"You scream ima blow ya brains out, you got me?"

Nas says through gritted teeth before placing the gun to the temple of Yomi's head causing her to nod her head quickly never taking her eyes from his face as tears streamed down hers.

The music was blasting loudly as Yomi was trapped in a dark corner with a gun pointed to her head as a boy that she barely knew looks down at her with an evil smirk plastered across his face.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Sexual Assault

"You got panties on?"

Nas mumbles looking at Yomi with low red eyes as she looks up at him with her red teary ones.

Nodding her head slowly to his question Nas smiles wider before biting his bottom lip telling her what to do next.

"Take em off"

He leans in whispering into her ear making Yomi's eyes widened in fear.

"W-what? N-no I'm not doing t-"

Yomi stops talking instantly when she hears the gun click letting her know that he wasn't scared to shoot her right here right now.

"What I jus tell yo hoe ass! You really wanna die dontchu?! "

Nas whisper yells to her causing Yomi to tremble more as she quickly shakes her head no to his question.

At this point Yomi was scared shitless. She was praying and hoping that someone will come look for her soon because she wasn't sure what Nas had up his sleeve for her but she did not want to find out.

"Take em da fuck off fa I have ya blood paintin these mothafuckin walls"

Nas darkly says causing Yomi to react quickly taking her thong off.

Nas snatches her underwear from her hands quickly taking a sniff before stuffing them into his hoodie pocket.

Licking over his lips again Nas places his hand around Yomi's throat squeezing tightly making Yomi start to gasp for air.

"P-please s-stop"

Yomi gasp for air trying to beg for him to stop but he doesn't he just holds her in place up against the wall.

Nas starts leaning down toward Yomi's lips getting ready to place a kiss against them but Yomi continues to claw and try to move her face out of the way.

"Move again n ima shootchu"

Nas tells her as his grip around her throat gets more tighter while the gun was still held up to her temple.

Finally kissing Yomi's lips Nas was rough and aggressive while Yomi silently cries into the kiss not daring to kiss him back.

With his hand around her throat Nas starts traveling his gun down Yomi's neck then towards her collarbone down and across her breast making her shiver from the coolness of the weapon.

Using the tip of his gun Nas pulls Yomi's shirt and bra down exposing her pierced nipples still choking her roughly as he places his mouth onto her nipple sliding his gun down to her lower area placing it under her dress then using the tip of the gun to part her lips open before letting the head of it sit on her bud.

Sucking and licking both her nipples roughly Yomi stood against the wall trying to fight for some oxygen as the tears continued to stream down her face.

"P-please can y-you stop"

Yomi sniffles to say in a groggy tone but Nas just ignores her cries and pleads for him to stop as he still has his gun held onto her bud.

Biting her nipples Yomi hisses in pain as Nas finally takes her breast from out of his mouth moving towards her neck now attacking it roughly while moving his hand from around her neck bringing it to her lower area.

"Bet not scream neither bitch"

Nas mumbles into her neck before shoving his fingers forcefully into her causing Yomi to scream out in extreme agony.

Roughly fingering her Nas bites and sucks harshly on her neck while holding his gun up to her head again as Yomi bites her bottom lip hard causing her to start tasting blood as she cries and squeezes her palms hard digging her nails into them.

Hearing a belt buckle Yomi eyes widened out of the sockets once she glances down seeing that he was taking his dick out.

"N-no no no d-don't do this please"

Yomi pleads in a begging voice but Nas just disregards everything she's saying.

"Open ya mouth"

Nas lowly tells her but Yomi wasn't budging.

Cocking his gun back Yomi's eyes fill with more tears as she slowly opens her mouth then Nas shoves his gun into her mouth holding it there in place.

Freeing his dick from his boxer briefs Nas kicks Yomi's legs apart before roughly pushing himself into her.

Yomi's screams were silenced by the gun that was shoved down her throat as Nas continues to forcefully have sex with her.

Yomi felt help less all over again.

She couldn't believe that she was being brutally raped in her own dad's club and nobody ever came or even noticed that she was back there.

As the attack continues on her body for another five minutes Yomi just stands there up against the wall as she loses all hope and faith for herself.

She was no longer trying to fight him off of her, she no longer was crying and she wasn't even begging him to stop anymore.

Yomi just stood there as he continues to have sex with her. She stood there like a lifeless statue giving up on life.

Yomi felt nothing anymore she was now numb as Nas pulls out of her quickly releasing all over her legs and dress.

Fixing himself back up Nas removes his gun from her mouth expecting to hear her say something to him but she didn't she just stood there looking off into space as her arms drop to her sides.

"You feel good as fuck ma. Might gotta get dat shit again. Worda ma motha"

Nas laughs panting out of breath looking at Yomi's blank dazed face as she still looks off into space not saying a word.

"But aye you try and tell anyone bout dis ima kill you and ya entire family. You hea me bitch"

No response was given so Nas repeats himself but still again no response.

Roughly gripping Yomi's face Nas turns her to look at him as he squeezes her cheeks with his nails sinking into her skin.

"I asked chu a question. Do you hea me?"

Nas repeats with anger lacing his voice. Yomi just nods her head looking him dead in his eyes.

Nas held her in that position for a few more seconds before roughly letting her go.

"Oh yea n if you try ta tell Kay dis shit he ain't gone believe you so you might as well jus keep dis shit ta ya self ma"

Nas laughs sadistically before walking away from Yomi leaving her standing there.

After standing there for a few more moments Yomi finally lifts herself up from off of the wall before slowly limping into the ladies restroom to clean herself off.

Getting into the bathroom Yomi looks at herself in the mirror seeing how much damage Nas did to her.

She had bite marks along with purple reddish marks all over her neck and chest. She had semen all over her dress and some running down her leg as well with scratches and a hand print around her throat and all across her breast and chest.

Sighing quietly Yomi grabs a few pieces of paper towel wetting them with soap and water before carefully wiping herself off.

Fixing her clothes on her body and trying to make herself look decent again Yomi pulls herself back together before looking in the mirror again.

She was starting to hate what she was seeing, it brought back the thoughts and images of what she had to experience at her mom's house.

Quickly looking away from herself Yomi limps out of the bathroom before walking towards the crowd of people looking for the back door since she didn't want anyone to see her.

Sliding against the wall Yomi got to the other hallway that had a little bit more lighting than the one that she was just in as she found the back door entrance walking towards it heading out.

Letting the brisk cool New York air slap her in the face Yomi takes a deep breath inhaling all of the fresh air into her lungs after feeling like she hasn't been able to breathe in years.

After a few moments Yomi limps to her car getting her car keys from out of the back of her bra hitting the locks.

Getting into her Rolls Royce Yomi places her head down onto her steering wheel as she begins to silently cry to herself with the last events just replaying all in her head.

"Why? Why do bad things continue to happen to good people? I didn't ask for none of this so why are you letting this happen to me Allah"

Yomi cries loudly as she looks up to her roof talking to the higher power.

Yomi just couldn't wrap her head around everything that has been happening to her. She couldn't understand why Allah would let someone do this to her yet again.

It was crazy to her. Yomi felt alone in this world, she knew she couldn't tell anyone without the risk of her getting her family killed and then she just had a strange feeling that nobody would believe her like last time.

Since her mom never did she knew nobody else would.

BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ

Yomi feels her phone vibrating in her bra since that is where she put it when Nas threatened to shoot her if she tried to call for help.

Pulling her phone out from the back of her bra as well Yomi taps the screen seeing that she had a message from an unknown number making her wipe her tears away frowning her face up at the message.

"I wonder who is sending me a video from an unknown number"

Yomi mumbles to herself unlocking her phone clicking on the message then playing the video.

"Ooouuu fuckkk Kay right their baby don't stoppppp"

Moaning was instantly heard as Yomi sees a video of both Kay and Ally having sex with each other.

Quickly exiting from the message thread Yomi throws her phone to the side of her into the passenger seat as she feels her anger and rage start to get the best of her.

After viciously getting attacked she now has to deal with unknown numbers sending her sex tapes of the first boy she actually has a crush on.

Yomi just felt like things kept getting worse for her and she couldn't understand why.

"I am so tired of this life man. I just want it all to end"

Yomi says to herself as more tears fill her eyes before she opens up her arm rest compartment looking at the Xans medicine bottle taking it out pouring the whole thing into the palm of her hand debating on if she's finally ready to take them.

"I really think this is for the best so I might as well..."

Yomi mumbles before tossing back the ten white pills dry.

『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』

vote & comments 💬

thoughts on everything happening so far and what do you think will happen next?

『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』『|』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.2K 32
šƒš«š¢š„š„ šˆš¦ššš š¢š§šžš¬
50K 1.1K 23
šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¦, š­š”ššš­'š¬ š¦š² š›ššš›š² šššššš² š‡šž š›šž šœšØšœš¤š›š„šØšœš¤š¢š§š , ššØš§'š­ š°ššš§š§šš š¬šžšž š¦šž š”šš...
340K 12.5K 34
š—”š—¢š—©š—˜š— š—•š—˜š—„ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬ - š—š—”š—”š—Øš—”š—„š—¬ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­
1M 43K 60
"ššˆšš˜ššžšš› šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš’ššœ š—§š—¢š—«š—œš—–, šš¢ššŽšš ššœšš˜ šš›šš˜šš–ššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš."