(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Trailer

973 19 6
By Fate-Turner72022

(A/n: Start the music)

The stars are endless in the dark voids of space.

Infinite, one could say. 

But some stars, ends or vanishes in a blink of an eye. 

Like how our lives will end, slowly if we didn't use it to the fullest.

But lives of every people through the stars loses even faster or in instances, worse...

If they never understood each other and unite to fight against one common enemies.

A view of the stars are shown in the background and a space station is on stand by.

Many people inside the station are having a banquet or party. On top of the station is the command center of this facility where everything is being observed for security of the station.

In other universe, crimson blood space, dark place, an army of dark forces is being bloomed out from the ground and multiple flying beasts flies around the dark space. A person rises up from the dark planet and it glows it's eyes.

Back in the Space station, everyone is having their usual chatter and time.

Until dark forces begun to attack the facility, getting through the force field and turrets. It's appearance represents the dark void of the end of the universe, or in simple reference: like a black hole.

People started to panic running away from the dark forces as soldiers guarding this station began to fought off all of them.

But they stood no chance as this force is slowly increasing in numbers...

In the station's supply zone near the railway. Everyone is getting out of the vicinity as the alarm for incoming enemies is blared throughout the entire station.

Suddenly an individual is busy helping the people make it to safety.

 Until he heard a loud roar. A massive figure flies over the station and it turns around and it sees the boy in it's sights. 

It hovers in front of the railway and roars with huge gust of winds coming out from it.  This boy is gritting it's teeth, facing this beast all alone.

A rain of ice starts to rain down on the beast's hands, a spear stabbed and a bat hammers down it's power core. It staggered and was stunned resulting his head being open for attacks.

Three individuals appeared beside the boy.

They looked at the boy which the boy has a face of gladness that help has arrived. They then set out to battle it but they stopped when the beast's head raised up again.

After the beast raised his head. it starts to fly back up a little bit and it was charge it's attack and summons a rune behind it's back.

Until it was disrupted by a barrage of pink beams.

The four saw three stars from the space, and it arrived beside the team staring at the Beast with it's cold gaze.

The Beast roars very loudly and the squad facing against the Beast began to engage it. Everything engulfs in a bright light and it shows the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 220 19
hello! this is a book i'll be making~! it's argenti x reader, and i've tried to link it to hsr lore, but most of it is fictional! in here, you will b...
7.3K 239 8
Y/N is a Stellaron Hunter, with the downgraded powers of the Herrscher of Sentience. While training with Sam, Kafka arrives with news that the Stella...
106K 1.8K 7
Just as the Astral Express prepares to leave with their newest member, a bright light envelops them as they found themselves transported in a cinema...
17.1K 604 9
The Astral Express Crew journeys in helping out the many worlds and sealing the Stellarons. With a new member at hand, and more shenanigans in place...