Elayne (BWWM)

By ST4R100

Elayne was a masseuse who got around... a lot. Harry was a baker who wanted to get around more. They met due... More

PROLOGUE
Two: Harry
Three: Harry
Four : Harry
Five: Elayne

One: Elayne

342 7 3
By ST4R100

For the first time in a really long time, I slightly regret who I slept with.

I opened my eyes, the bright lights caused me to close them again, flinching at the sudden morning sun. My head was banging so loud I was pretty sure a rock band was up there. I straightened my legs, taking my eyes one step at a time. I scanned the room, trying to remember what happened the night before. Beside me lay Sheila, a girl I had met only a few days ago but she already believed we were dating. I sighed, trying to sneak out before her infamous "why don't you stay for breakfast", could even be considered.

"Good morning, don't go home just yet," I turned, ready for her next words, "why don't you stay for breakfast?" I sighed. Sheila was a petite blonde girl with blue eyes, we met at a bar she was at and I was always up for new things. Sleeping with women was a new one recently, and I was positive she wasn't gay. Rather, I just liked to sleep with all genders.

I sucked in air through my teeth, signifying I was going to say no. "I just have things to do, you know?" I had her dress halfway on, still looking for my underwear.

"C'mon, it's not going to hurt anybody if you stay for 10 minutes, 15 tops. And if you're late to this thing you have to do, I'll take you." Sheila was sitting up now. This was one thing I hated about sleeping around. They were always so clingy, they wanted real relationships where they only belonged to them but I just wanted to live in the moment, I was quite hedonistic when it came to what her old folks would call being a rolling stone.

"Sheila, we've talked about this. I don't stay for breakfast-"

"You come for dinner, I know." Sheila finished off, she stood up, exposing her naked body. Another thing I didn't do was leave marks. I didn't want people thinking that I left them to mark what was hers or any weird thoughts people got.

Sheila walked over, sashaying her hips as she planted a kiss on my lips.

"If you stay any longer you may be late for your..." Sheila looked at my neck, before making eye contact with me again, "thing." She strolled past into the restroom. I got the rest of her dress on, and before Sheila came out of the restroom, I was already outside. The cool breeze knocked off some of the hangover that was still in me after Sheila, I stumbled across my parking lot, making it to my apartment in one whole piece.

I almost cried as I looked at my schedule, I had about 3 hours to nap and some new guy wanted a... I squinted trying to read it.

"Harry Hazewood is down for a...Happy Ending?" I whispered out loud, ready to cry even more thinking about some creepy old man paying me extra for a happy ending when nothing can pay for the therapy I'm going to need after sucking old man dick. I bury my face into my covers, closing my eyes.

"Alexa, alarm for 4 o'clock." I sighed, drifting off into sleep.

My eyes fluttered open, pressing the button on Alexa for her to stop. I stretched, feeling better than I had before. I glanced at my workbook quickly, scanning it for names and what I would be giving them.

As a masseuse who owns her own business I usually did everything by myself, but that got harder as more people booked up, and I would have to start thinking of hiring sooner or later.

I slid on the gray tunic which cinched my waist, sliding on the matching pair of slacks and medical scrubs. I would have to drive to the office, which I never liked, the driving, I mean. Driving was something I did to gaze at scenery and just have a nice time. I rolled my eyes, turning the key and pulling out.

I hummed to songs that played on the radio, spacing out as I thought about everything I would have to do today. I really didn't want to do a happy ending first, it wasn't like I really had a say since I put it on the menu for massages but I always felt weird around old stinky men with rings on their fingers who kept getting notifications from their daughters who were probably my age. Thinking about it like that really makes me gag, it makes me want to hurl.

I swallowed, praying that this guy would at least be young enough to still get hard without needing pills.

I set up the table, placing all the oils I would need to the side of the long table, burning incense and playing relaxing music in the background. Candles were being lit and lights were being dimmed. I felt the air, realizing it was a little chilly. I cranked it up, waiting for the warm air to kick in.

"Hello?" I paused, the voice was deep and smooth, it was what I imagined Jesus to sound like. I turned, shocked to see a man who looked no older than 26 in a tight-fitting shirt and joggers. I refrained from biting my lips, eye-fucking him as he walked in.

"Hey, is your name Harry?" I ask, he nods quickly, fiddling with his hands."Is this your first time, love?" I queried, smirking as his obvious nervousness.

"Yeah, is it obvious?" He smiled, pointing to the table to ask if he should get on.

"Yeah. You came early so I didn't grab the folding screens. Once I do, get behind them and strip. You can place the towel wherever you feel comfortable." I went to pick the screen up, he seemed shocked at the fact he had to get naked. "You can't wear clothes when getting a Happy Ending." I looked back at him. He turns his head, confused at first then nods.

"Right, a Happy Ending." He began pulling his shirt off as he walked towards the folding screen. I scan the scents I have, wondering which one he would like.

Something I was always good which pulled in good reviews was guessing what scent would match a person the most, it could be something they associate with in their daily lives, or just the way they look.

Looking at Harry, he seemed like he would prefer something sweeter.

I plucked the Vannile Fatale from the corner, placing it in the front as he walked out.

The towel hung loosely around his waist, revealing the area where his groin started, he was pretty bare, no tattoos anywhere and little hair, but he was muscular. "Lay on your back, we'll start there first." He nodded, pushing his hair back as he laid down on his back. The towel shifted, revealing his taut ass. His ass was fat.

Most masseuse did massages without gloves, since it was more relaxing that way, but I would've done it anyways, this man was hot as fuck. His hair was a dirty blonde, his eyes were a blue-ish green and his skin was soft. When I say soft I mean like a babies motherfucking butt. His jaw was sharp, almost as sharp as his gaze. He was tall, pretty much taking up the whole door frame as he entered. I poured the oil into my hands, holding it close to him.

"Is this alright?"

"That is perfect." He breathed in delight. Fuck, he was already my type.

I started at his legs, massaging my way up from his calfs to his thighs. He needed this, he probably worked a job where he was constantly standing, his muscles back here weren't relaxed at all. I then made my way to his ass. It was round and perfect and it made me want to smack it. I grabbed one side, which made his flinch a little, he lifted his head but didn't say anything. I rubbed the oil onto him, massaging his ass for way longer than needed. At first he squirmed, but he soon relaxed, letting my whole set-up engulf him.

I moved on to his back, making various motions as it was stiff as hell. He groaned a little, which turned me on even more. His soft breathed calmed me down, and I was the one giving he massage. I got up to his shoulders and neck, pushing down on them with my thumb. I then went back to his back, pushing with the heel of my hand upwards, his back cracked.

"Fuck." He whispered, I bit my lip, his voice really was the cherry on top.

"Can I touch your hair? I have to get your neck." I whispered in his ear, he jolted, shocked that I was right in his ear.

"Yeah," He nodded, I began my fingers at the back of his neck where his roots were. I massaged it, inching closer into his hair before I took it softly and put it in a ponytail within my hand, I wrapped it into a small bun which held on. I then took took fingers and lightly pressed behind the top of his ears. That was a spot that relieved stress for most people. I rubbed the rest of his back and then got ready for the front.

"Turn around, please." I touched his back lightly, whispering into his ear. His ears turned a little pink, that included his neck too.

He held the towel in place and turned his body. I saw under his jaw he did have a tattoo, it was small and it was just a simple heart. I began at his thighs, doing the same procedure as before. Once I was done, I took his chest. If man tits were a thing, he had them.

I sighed, looking at where the towel covered him. We had already taken this way over the normal time.

I shrugged.

I began to lift the towel, which made him look up.

"Happy Ending." I turned my head, focusing back to what I was doing. He hesitated for a moment, then laid back.

I took the oil, rubbing it over his shaft, he shivered, covering his mouth with his hand. This man was so fucking cute. He got hard almost immediately, I took my fingers over his tip, rubbing it back and forth and looking into his eyes for a reaction.

He tried to grab it, probably to masturbate himself, but I shoved his hand away.

"I'm doing you a service. Enjoy it to the fullest." I tightened my grip, moving faster than before as the oil rubbed in.

"Shit." He muttered, hiding moans behind his hand as his body jolted with every movement.

He then reached his hands again, so I did something I never did to clients.

I grabbed handcuffs I would use for sex and cuffed him down to the massage bed. His eyes widened when seeing the furry pink cuffs, but he didn't look like he wasn't into it, I did a mental note that maybe I should add that into Happy Endings.

Now all he could do was take it, I was a more dominant woman and the thought of him taking it made me squeeze my thighs together to seek some release from the tension in-between them. I then placed my other hand where his balls were, stroking with the left hand. He tried to move his hips, I could practically feel him throbbing in my hands.

"I lead. All I need you to do is follow." I looked at him deeply, his lips a bubblegum pink from biting and trying to hold back a moan.

But that wasn't any fun.

I took his tip in my mouth, another thing I didn't normally do. I shoved it as far as I could in my throat, which made him let out a groan.

That wasn't enough for me.

"Say please." I murmured, he looked down at me, I assumed he had never been with a more dominant woman, he looked like I just killed his family. "Say it, tell me you need it." I squeezed lightly on his shaft, covering his tip which didn't allow him to cum. That made his eyes roll back and his hips thrust forward.

"Please...I need it." His voice was deep and strained, his eyes hazey. his quiet moans filled the room and they were all that could be heard disregarding the ambience in the background.

I kissed his tip, licking around it while still holding, making sure he couldn't come.

He started to move around more, grinding his hips almost begging. I stroked his shaft a little more, making eye contact with the beautiful man.

Then I let go, he started to pour out, his release bought me a satisfaction I hadn't got from other men. I cleaned him up with my tongue, wrapping the towel around him. His breath was slow and hitched, his eyes low. He looked at me, as if memorizing what I looked like. I dried my hands and cleaned my mouth, and by the time I turned the corner to see if he was still there, he was gone, leaving behind a stack of cash.

"If I knew he was going to give me that much I should've just fucked him." I muttered, I counted the money before putting it in my office. I cleaned up and found a small necklace on the floor.

When I took his cuffs off earlier, his hands were a dark red, showing how hard he tried to get them off.

I then thought about how strong he looked.

Or maybe he tried hard to keep them on?

I took the cuffs and slid them under the table. I could tell I was horny as fuck now, and I looked down to see I had another massage scheduled.

When the old man walked in he licked his dry lips.

"What are you in for today?" I questioned, getting everything set up fully

"Happy Ending." His old voice said, my brows furrowed and I looked down at my schedule.

Harry Hazewood was set for a standard massage while this guy was set for a Happy Ending.

I mixed the two off and I'm pretty sure that was technically rape.

I thought back to how he agreed and even left cash after.

Maybe it wasn't such a mistake.

"I'm sorry, I won't be doing any massages this evening. I can return back your money with a fee on my end." I smiled, the man looked astonished.

"Well I-" I stopped him, the same smile on my face.

"Or should I just let your wife and kids know? I am pretty sure one of them are friends with my friends? How would they feel knowing their dad gets handjobs from people their age?" He hesitated.

"I don't need the money, sorry for wasting your time." He muttered.

"I thought so."

I locked the door, sitting on the massage table.

Fuck, I was wet and I needed to release this somehow.

Thoughts of him flew through my head, thoughts of him trying to take over dominance, thoughts of him submitting to me.

Thoughts of his orgasm upon this table.

Harry Hazewood...

I needed him back here, ASAP.

_______________

Word count: 2577

How are we feeling about the new book? I'm learning how to format them and present them to an audience better so if it seems different from my other ones, it is.

Thanks for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
495K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
318K 18.4K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...