LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back after a loooong time! With another crazy oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy an... More

LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 1)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 2)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 3)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 4)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 5)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 6)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 7)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 8)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 9)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (FINALE)
💕💍CELEBRATION OF OUR LOVE💍💕

LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (SEMI FINALE)

925 47 10
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 11291

Let's begin! ❤️❤️❤️

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day,

" Son, are you ready? " asked Mark. Gulf nodded but still he was hesitating.

" What happened son? You are looking restless. What's making you so hesitant? " said Mark. Gulf shrugged.

" Don't know. I don't know what's gonna happen today. " said Gulf in his sign language. Mark held Gulf's shoulder and smiled softly.

" Don't worry son. Everything will be fine from today. Have faith. I'm with you. " said Mark and smiled at him. Gulf smiled softly and nodded. Lily came from behind, Mark looked at her and went towards her with a soft smile.

" How are you feeling now? " asked Mark.

" Better. Thank you. " said Lily. Mark nodded and wanted to caress Lily's cheeks but his hand stopped at her cheek and he pulled his hand back which Lily saw and she felt extremely bad but Mark smiled and shook his head.

" I will be back soon. You take complete bed rest okay? Porridge is ready for you whenever you feel like you can reheat and eat. I'm sorry but these documents are important to col.... " said Mark but Lily shushed him while placing her finger on Mark's lips.

" I didn't asked for any explanation. You go and complete the procedure. I'll be fine. Don't worry. " said Lily. Mark smiled.

" Take rest. Stay in touch with me. " said Mark. Lily nodded. Gulf smiled at their adorable moment and then they left leaving Lily at home. Lily smiled and the moment she got this chance, she immediately called on a number.

" Hello? Yeah they have just left. Be ready. All the best. " said Lily.

At St. Joseph college,

Mark and Gulf arrived at college parking but when they got up, they saw the parking wasn't crowded like it used to be which confused Gulf.

" Looks like not many students have came today. Maybe because of the political rallies which recently happened. Many roads were jammed and still are. We are lucky our route wasn't. " said Mark. Gulf nodded and they walked inside while talking.

" I've to say your college is beautiful. " said Mark. Gulf nodded and kept recalling all the moments he had here. When they passed from canteen, Gulf recalled all the moments he has spent with Mild, Mew and his gang. When they passed from the room where he was giving his calligraphy exam, every moment was running on his mind like a film in which one face was common, which was Mew's. Mark looked at Gulf and he smiled.

" Well son, someone told me your college's cultural hall is amazing! Before we go to the dean's office, can we go and check it out? " asked Mark. Gulf looked at Mark confusingly.

" What? I want to see it that's it. Won't you show me your college before we leave? Please? " asked Mark cutely. Gulf smiled and he guided his dad towards the hall. The moment they reached the hall, they saw the hall was fully decorated with flowers and colourful balloons.

" Woah! The decoration is so nice! Look at that! Looks like someone has put a lot of effort. Is there any event going on today? " asked Mark. Gulf shrugged confusingly. Mark smiled and he took out his phone from his pocket. With a secret smirk, Mark faced Gulf who was looking here and there confusingly.

" Uhm son, can you wait here for a while? I've to make an urgent call, just remembered. " said Mark. Gulf nodded and Mark stepped outside leaving Gulf in this empty hall. Gulf kept looking here and there with a soft smile on his face suddenly he saw a rose on a table placed in the hall. Gulf held that rose in his hand and smiled but his eyes were watery unknowingly. Gulf recalled a day at college when Mew gave a rose to Gulf in front of everyone in this hall which made him blush so much but now it's making him emotional.

I'm sorry but I've to leave all this behind. Said Gulf in his mind and placed the rose on the table but suddenly he felt someone was standing behind him. Gulf slowly turned around and saw it was Mew. Gulf got shocked when he saw Mew there unexpectedly, holding a red rose in his hand.

" Confused to see me here? " asked Mew. Gulf stood still at his place. Mew walked towards him but stopped at some space.

" Gulf, I know how broken you are because of what has happened to you these days. Believe me, I couldn't bear to be away from you. Do you think I was involved in whatever happened in the classroom that day? This is not true Gulf. I had no idea that all that was going to happen. Trust me Gulf. " said Mew in a pleading way. Gulf looked down and started walking towards the door.

" Gulf wait! Please give me a chance! Hear me once before you leaving me permanently. " said Mew which shocked Gulf because Gulf didn't knew Mew knows.

" Yes I know you are leaving the college. But I really wanna know why? Why are you running away? You are the most strongest person I've met till now. You are a person who is ready to fights for his rights then why? " asked Mew. Gulf did some hand gestures in front of Mew which Mew didn't understood and that made Gulf groaned frustratedly.

" I'm sorry I know you are angry about I'm not able to understand what you are trying to say but trust me I'll learn it. I'll learn how to understand these sign languages. " said Mew. Gulf showed questioned expression and hand gestures to indicate he is asking "why".

" You asking why right? Well, I don't know how to even answer you that Gulf but since you have walked into my life, my whole life has been changed for good. When I first saw you, I felt like I knew you, and I couldn't stop seeing my life with you, and building a future together. You healed pieces of me I didn't know needed healing. You brought out the happiness in me I didn't know existed. You've made me feel more alive than ever. I'm so grateful for you every second. I'm grateful that we met. I'm grateful that somehow in this crazy universe with infinite possibilities, destiny paved the way so we could see each other at the right time at the right place in the right moment. I know you must be thinking when I came to know about you, I ran away but trust me love, I didn't ran away in fear. I ran away in guilt which I got when I realised I was so wrong about you. That day, I came to classroom to confess my feelings but you already left. Me and my friends planned everything to make that moment beautiful but.... So much happened that time that, I lost than golden chance to tell you but today.... *Walked towards Gulf* I won't leave this chance at any cost. " said Mew and he kneeled down in front of Gulf which shocked him.

" Gulf, words will always fall short to express my feelings for you. I thank God daily for having blessed me with a person like you. From this moment onwards, I'm scared to walk alone. I want to walk with you. I want to fight for you when you give up, make you smile when it's hard to find happiness, and be your safe place when you need comfort. You're my person and I'm crazy about and now what I've realised is *pause* *deep breath* I can't imagine my life without you. " said Mew which made Gulf very emotional.

" Gulf.... I want to confess something today in front of you which I wanted to do that day but now it's the time. Gulf.... I.... I love you. I want to make you mine because I love you and I'll love you until the day we die. And if there is a life after that, I'll love you then too. I love everything about you. Your nature, your charm, your beauty, your inner pure soul, your deficiencies, everything. I want to cherish you, everything about you and I want to praise you in your achievements and console you in your bad times. I want to be with you in your every step of life. Please.... Allow me to be a part in your life Gulf. My heart can only love and my soul can only recognize your voice. I know we will have many challenges ahead and for the world, I might not have been the perfect person to soothe you during hard times. But I want you to know there's no one who cares for your tender heart more than me. I'm in love with every inch of you and your soul. And all I want to do is to make you smile at every chance I get. But now, I want to do this differently. I want you to be mine Gulf. Please, will you.... will you be my boyfriend? " asked Mew while sobbing badly. Gulf cried as his emotions reached to it's level after hearing Gulf's words. His hands were shivering. Mew kept looking at Gulf and let the tears flow. Gulf with shivering hands, said something in his sign language which Mew understood somehow.

" Let me guess. You are talking about your condition? I mean something about your disability and our relationship? " asked Mew nervously. Gulf nodded and sobbed. Mew smiled and he held Gulf's hands, still being kneeled down.

" I know communication is really important in any relationship but we can work on it together. If you ask me, I've no issues of your mutism, I whole heartedly accepts and will welcome it in my life. I know situations will arise when we won't be able to understand but trust me, I'll work on it each and every day and I promise you one day, you'll speak too. I'll work on it surely. That's my faith. But imagining life without you is so hard and clearly impossible. And related to this problem the only thing I've in my mind to face the world is, no matter if you aren't able to speak but.... our LOVE WILL SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. But for that I need your acceptance and love. Will you accept me Gulf? Will you accept my love? Will you be my boyfriend? The love of my life? " asked Mew and opened his arms while being kneeled down. Gulf was so shocked right now that he wasn't understanding how to react. This confession was so surprising. Gulf's mind kept doubting on Mew but heart kept telling to accept. The fight between mind and heart is real. Gulf kept looking at Mew with wide eyes and parted lips while Mew kept waiting for his response. Gulf wiped his tears and suddenly he saw from the doors, all the students, teachers, lecturers, Mew's gang and Gulf's dad walked inside while clapping and saying....

" Say yes! Say yes! " said everyone in unison while clapping. Gulf shocked when he saw everyone saying this and mainly his dad also was in the crowd standing beside Zee and Mild. Mew smiled and he looked at Gulf again. Gulf looked at everyone who was encouraging Gulf. Gulf was extremely speechless right now.

" Gulf, will you be my boyfriend? " asked Mew again. One tear flew from his eye and he shook his head which made everyone quiet. Mew shockingly got up. Gulf said something in his sign language and he fell on his knees while crying which no one understood except Mild and Mark. Mild stepped forward.

" He is saying... " said Mild but Mew showed his palm and interrupted Mild.

" Even though I don't understand his sign language but when someone talks heart to heart, no language barrier comes in between. *Mew bent in front of Gulf and sat on his knees* you have fear of loneliness? That I'll leave? " asked Mew. Gulf nodded. Mew cupped Gulf's face and made him look up.

" I won't, my love. I won't leave your hand no matter what. You have nothing less in you trust me. Look from my eyes and point of view, you are absolutely perfect for me. I'll never leave you. I'll always stand beside you. " said Mew. Gulf got up and shook his head because he was still scared to trust Mew and it's not his fault, since childhood whenever he tried to trust someone except his dad, everyone has betrayed him. So now it's so hard for Gulf to believe Mew because he has a fear that Mew will leave him. Gulf turned around but he saw Lily was standing behind him which shocked everyone but mainly Mark.

" Lily? What are you doing here? " asked Mark. Lily looked at Gulf and smiled.

" Gulf, Mew is expressing his love by showing so much courage. I know you must be scared to trust him, right? " asked Lily. Gulf nodded. For the first time, Lily hugged Gulf which surprised Mark and Gulf as well. Lily broke the hug and she walked towards Mew who was extremely shocked right now.

" Mew, Whenever you and me had a conversation it was always Mew and Mrs. Kanawut but today, in front of you a mother is standing. That mother who wants to make sure her son will be safe and loved. I'm confessing this in front of everyone that I... I never tried to accept Gulf and Mark in my life which was my biggest mistake. But now, I want to rectify myself. I want to give all the love to them which they always expected. I'll work on myself for that because.... I never saw the blessing which God gave me in the form of a husband like Mark and son like Gulf. *Mark smiled surprisingly* Mew, in the position of being Gulf's mother, I've some questions to ask you. Answer me honestly. " said Lily. Mew nodded with a proud and happy smile on his face.

" Do you really love my son? " asked Lily. Mew nodded.

" Yes I do ma'am. " said Mew.

" Will you never leave my son? " asked Lily.

" Never. " Said Mew.

" Just like till date Mark has saved Gulf from all the troubles and evils, will you be able to save? Trust and loyalty.... Will you show this towards my son? " asked Lily. Mew nodded while looking at Gulf.

" Yes. I will ma'am. " said Mew.

" Do you accept my son the way he is? " asked Lily. Mew proudly nodded.

" Yes ma'am. " said Mew.

" Will you love and protect my son like his father did so beautifully till now? " asked Lily whole looking at Mark with a smile on her face. Mew nodded.

" Yes. Always. Forever. " said Mew. Lily smiled and she walked towards Gulf. Mew's gang ran towards Mew and stood beside him. Mild as well.

" I've some questions for you also. Nod for yes, shake head for no. " said Lily. Gulf nodded.

" Do you love Mew? " asked Lily. Gulf looked at Mew.

" Do you love Mew? " asked Lily again. Gulf closed his eyes and recalled all the moment he had since they met till now and all he realised is the love Mew has showed towards him which gave a smile on his face and Gulf.... Nodded. Mew and his gang got so happy. Lily and Mark smiled too.

" Do you accept Mew the way he is? " asked Lily. Gulf nodded.

" Will you stay with Mew forever? " asked Lily. Gulf nodded and he looked at Mew who was smiling brightly.

" Will you stand beside Mew in his every decision and life? And allow him to do so? " asked Lily. Gulf nodded. Lily smiled and he patted Gulf's head.

" Do you trust Mew? " asked Lily. Gulf stopped at this question and he looked at Mew. Mew's eyes softened because this is the main question in which their whole future depends because if there is no trust then hsts the point?

" Son, I know you have always been betrayed due to which you are not able to trust anyone easily and it still hurts. But, look into Mew's eyes for once, you'll see lots of love and respect for you, I can guarantee that even if I was always against this, I still Mew has always proved to me that he is here to take a stand for you, he always think about you, so then I want you to give you him a chance. Life is all about challenges, changes and chances. Go for it son. " said Lily and she turned around and looked at Mark.

" I lost my chance long ago, and I've faced so many challenges because of that still doing. So many things have been changed in between me and Mark except one thing, love and respect which Mark has for me and I've trust on him that no matter what he won't leave my side because his never did anything to me but his LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. " said Lily and sobbed. Mark walked towards Lily and held her shoulder.

" Lily, You were very dear to me even today and will remain so. You have always been an important part of my life. My life is nothing without you. I have become accustomed to living like this, But it is nice to hear that you have noticed my love, that is a big deal for me. You never lost me, we just never knew each other as partners. " said Mark. Lily cried badly and se held Mark's both hands.

" I'm... I'm really sorry Mark. Please forgive me. " said Lily. Mark smiled and he hugged her. Lily smiled and she looked at Mew and Gulf who was looking at each other with a distance and everyone in the hall was hooting excitedly.

" In that case, what are you waiting for my son? Go and get your lover! " said Lily. Gulf smiled and he walked towards Mew. Mew's gang patted Mew's shoulder and Mew also walked towards Gulf. They both stopped in front of each other with tears in their eyes, love in their heart, thoughts in their mind and desire in their eyes.

" Can I ask you again? " asked Mew shyly. Gulf nodded.

" Will you be my boyfriend? " asked Mew. Gulf chuckled and he nodded vigorously. Mew and Gulf hugged each other and everyone screamed loudly.

" Yayyyyyy!! " shouted everyone in the hall cheerfully. ZeeNunew and MaxNat screamed happily too. Mew and Gulf broke the hug and looked at each other.

" Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! " said Zee and everyone joined this and started cheering them for a kiss. Gulf shyly looked towards his mom dad who was standing beside each other.

" Come on my boy! Get your man! Seal your love! " shouted Mark which made everyone so excited and they hooted happily and cheerfully. Gulf smiled and he looked at Mew. Mew smiled and he closed his eyes while slowly leaning towards Gulf. Gulf closed his eyes and their lips softly collided with each other to seal their love. Their kiss was soft and tender which made everyone happy and parents emotional. Mark held Lily's hand and Lily intertwined it which made Mark so happy.

" I'm sorry for everything Mark. Please forgive me. " said Lily. Mark nodded and he hugged Lily. Mew and Gulf broke their kiss and attached their forehead while smiling happily. A beautiful day with a beautiful beginning. Mew's gang ran towards Mew and hugged him and Gulf happily.

(A/N:- Who the fuck is cutting onions here? 🤧🤧🤧🥺🥺🥺)

" Gulf, I'm really sorry for my last actions. Please forgive me. " said Max apologetically. Gulf smiled and he hugged Max. Max hugged back tightly because he felt good that Gulf forgave him. Mew coughed loudly because he was getting jealous. Max broke the hug and smirked.

" I can smell something burning here. " Said Max teasingly. Mew showed his tongue which made everyone laugh and at the same time Dean walked towards them.

" So, still leaving the college? " asked Dean teasingly. Gulf smiled shyly and he held Mew's hand while shaking his head. Dean smiled.

" I'm glad to see their beautiful love story. May God bless you both. " said the dean. Mew and Gulf nodded at Dean in respect while Dean looked towards Lily who was hugging Mark. With a sad smile on his face, Dean walked outside the hall which no one noticed except Gulf. Gulf realised that Dean has some old feelings for Lily maybe but he was also happy to see his mom and dad together now. Mew held Gulf's hand and kissed it.

" I love you Gulf. " said Mew. Gulf said he loves him back in his sign language which Mew understood and he smiled. Mild hugged Mew and Gulf.

" I'm so happy to see you both together! You are meant to be together! Heavenly made! " said Mild. Gulf nodded and Mew smiled.

" Thank you Mild for everything. " said Mew. Mild nodded. Mew held Gulf's hand and pulled him towards the center of the hall. Everyone looked at them happily. Mew went on his knees in front of Gulf.

" Gulf Kanawut, I promise I'll give you all my love. My life revolves around you and you are just mine! And I'm yours! I love you Gulf! I LOVE YOU!!!! " shouted Mew happily. Gulf got so blushed that he covered his face while everyone was cheering for them and throwing rose petals on them. Mew and Gulf attached their forehead and chuckled.

" I love you Gulf, I love you so much. " Said Mew.

Gulf mouthed "I love you too" which made Mew smile. After a while when everyone congratulated them, Mew secretly went to Mark. While Gulf was talking to Mild and Mew's gang.

" What happened dear? " asked Mark.

" Uncle, if you allow me, can I take Gulf somewhere please? " asked Mew. Mark patted Mew's shoulder.

" No more uncle and ma'am. We are mom and dad now. Call us mom and dad. Also, yes you can take Gulf with you but make sure he is okay. Hope you'll drop him home. " said Mark. Lily smiled at him. Mew hugged Mark and shook hand with Lily.

" I will, dad. " said Mew. Mark smiled.

" Dad, I want you and mom to come to my home tomorrow for dinner. I want to tell my parents about my relationship with Gulf. Both families needs to celebrate this. " said Mew but he noticed Mark's face frowned.

" Mew, are you sure your dad will accept your relationship? " asked Mark.

" Why are you asking this? " asked Mew confusingly.

" Son, don't take me wrong but not everyone accepts such special cases as a family member. Better if you talk to your parents personally first then we will come. " said Mark.

" No worries dad. I'll talk to my dad today. He likes Gulf as well he will accept us for sure. I've faith in him. " said Mew.

" And your mother? " asked Lily. Mew rolled his eyes.

" Yeah her too. " said Mew coldly which Mark and Lily didn't paid very much attention but seeing Mew's confidence, they believed Mew.

" No go and spend time with your boyfriend. We have to leave now because already Lily is not feeling well. You guys carry on. We will meet soon, okay young man? " said Mark teasingly. Mew smiled shyly and he bowed at them. They bowed back and left college but the change was... Mark and Lily was holding hands. Meanwhile, Mew walked towards his gang and Gulf.

" Guys, I've to speak with you all. Excuse me. Mild stay with Gulf. I'll be back. " said Mew. Mew's gang shared a glare with each other and they walked with Mew outside the hall.

" What happened Mew? Is everything okay? " asked Zee.

" Guys, I'm taking Gulf with me. I'm nervous. " said Mew. Everyone looked at Mew with naughty smirks on their faces.

" Someone is being wild today~ " said Max teasingly.

" Guysss be serious! I'm really nervous! It's gonna be my first time! " said Mew. Zee chuckled and he held Mew's shoulder.

" Come on tiger! Today is the day of action! Don't be nervous my boy! Just go for it! He is yours now! And you are his! It's just time to mark him! Go for it! " said Zee and patted Mew's shoulder harshly which was playfully. Mew smiled and he hugged each and everyone.

" Congratulations Mewieeeee! I'm so happy for you!! Go and get your man! " said NuNew happily. Mew nodded.

" Mark him yours! " said Nat excitedly. Zee and Max shared a naughty glare and winked at each other which Mew noticed and he walked towards them.

" What you two are planning huh? Evil heads! " said Mew.

" We have something to give you in the form of blessing. " said Max and Zee chuckled.

" What? " asked Mew. Zee secretly took out a condom from his pocket and placed it inside Mew's pocket. NuNew and Nat had no idea about this as they went to Gulf to talk to him and Mild. Mew got shocked.

" The hell! " exclaimed Mew.

" What? You need it brother. Just killed it! Make him scream your name~ " said Zee and winked at Mew. Mew smiled shyly and hitted Zee's and Max's shoulder playfully and they shared a hug.

" We are happy for you. " said Max.

" Thank you for being there. " said Mew. Zee and Max nodded and they walked towards their babies.

" What conversation is going on here? " asked Zee while holding NuNew's waist.

" Nothing just talking with Gulf. " said NuNew. Gulf smiled but he gasped when Mew held his waist and winked at him, Gulf blushed so much that everyone started teasing them.

" Okay guys stop pulling my baby's leg! Enough! " said Mew in which everyone hooted teasingly.

" Ohhhhh~ protective already hahahahahah! " said NuNew and all laughed. Mew and Gulf smiled shyly but suddenly someone walked towards them which interrupted their moment.

" P'Boat? " asked Mild. Boat smiled and greeted everyone.

" I've seen what happened at the hall. Congratulations MewGulf. " said Boat. Mew and Gulf smiled and nodded at him. Boat looked at Mild.

" Hi Mild. Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. " said Boat.

" For me? Why? " asked Mild. Boat shyly walked towards him.

" Nothing I... I just wanted to spend some time with you. Only if you allow. " said Boat which shocked each and everyone standing there, especially Mild. Everyone looked at each other shockingly.

" W... Why phi? " asked Mild with lips parted. Boat walked towards Mild and held his hand.

" There is something I always wanted to confess but never got that courage to do so. But today Mew and Gulf's proposal inspired me a lot. I always thought I might be not capable of this because I'm really not a very open person but... Whenever I see you or talk to you, you always makes me smile. You make me feel really different and this feeling is something I want to explore more.... With you. " said Boat which made everyone smile happily but Mild was extremely shocked because no one knows but Mild had a secret crush on Boat and when today his crush is saying all this, he is so shocked and doesn't know how to react.

" Looks like your bestie is also going to be taken soon. " whispered Mew which everyone heard and chuckled. Mild turned around and looked at Gulf. Gulf smiled and nodded. Mild nervously looked at Boat and nodded. Boat smiled happily and he held Mild's hand.

" If you guys allow can I...? " asked Boat.

" Ofcourse ofcourse go ahead! " said everyone in unison and grinned at Mild. Boat smiled and he looked at Mild very charmingly.

" Shall we? " asked Boat. Mild's heart was beating so fast right now and he was so nervous that he just nodded softly. Boat smiled and he took Mild somewhere else. MewGulf, ZeeNunew and MaxNat looked at each other and laughed loudly.

(A/N:- All of us are gay~ 🤣🤌🏻)

" No one is single in our group now hahahaha! " said Max. Everyone laughed and gave high five to each other. Suddenly, Gulf poked Mew's arm. Mew looked at Gulf.

" What happened love? " asked Mew. Gulf pointed towards the washroom. Mew smiled.

" Okay go ahead. We will wait here for you. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and he went towards the washroom but.... When he came out from the washroom what he saw shocked him so much because he saw....

Davikah was hugging Mew and all were looking at them and this really broke his heart. Gulf just started trusting Mew and this is how his trust broke again but he had no idea what actually happened. With sullen face, Gulf walked towards Mew and the moment Zee saw Gulf witnessed everything, he pulled Mew back which made Mew and Davikah stumbled. When Mew got stable he saw Gulf coming towards them and he saw everything. Gulf step by step went towards Mew and looked at him and Davikah. Mew's eyes wide.

" G... Gulf! Listen it's not what it loo.... " said NuNew but Gulf showed his palm towards NuNew. NuNew stepped back and Gulf looked at Mew with anger and rage. Even if Gulf said nothing but Mew can clearly see Gulf is extremely angry.

" Gulf, trust me it's not what it looks like! " said Mew. Gulf kept looking at Mew angrily.

" Gulf, trust him. It's really not how it looks like. I was.... just casually hugging. " said Davikah panickly. Gulf pushed Mew very badly and he ran away while crying. Mew groaned and pulled his hair.

" Shit!! This can't happen!! " shouted Mew.

" Mew! Go behind him! He misunderstood everything!!! Gooooo! " said Max and they all pushed Mew. Mew nodded and he ran behind Gulf. Davikah awkwardly went too while ZeeNunew and MaxNat sighed loudly.

" After all efforts they finally got together and this happened again! God! " said Nat and groaned.

" Let's hope for the best. " said Zee. They all nodded and while looking at each other they couldn't hold it but laugh so loudly.

" Wherever is Mew, there is always problems chasing him. " said Max and they laughed so loudly. At the end, they are besties.

Meanwhile,

" Gulf! Stop listen to me! " said Mew while running behind Gulf. Gulf shook his head and kept running. Mew increased his speed and held Gulf's hand. Gulf jerked it.

" Gulf listen to me!! There is nothing between me and Davikah! I love you! " said Mew but he stopped at his place because he felt a tight slap on his face by Gulf. Mew looked at Gulf who was sobbing badly.

" Slap me all you want my love but trust me, whatever you saw is not true! " said Mew. Gulf shook his head while taking steps back and the moment he tried to run away, Mew held Gulf's hand and forcefully pulled him towards his car. Gulf hit Mew's shoulder and tried to get free from his grip but Mew held Gulf's hand very tightly. They reached Mew's car and Mew forcefully made Gulf sit inside the car. Gulf tried to escape but Mew closed the door and locked the car. Gulf kept hitting the glass window while Mew immediately went to the driver's seat and sat inside and locked the doors again. Gulf kept pointing at the door but Mew shook his head.

" Gulf, you need to listen! Trust me there is nothing between me and Davikah! There was never anything between me and Davikah! Please! " said Mew but Gulf shook his head and kept trying to escape but now Mew had enough so he pulled Gulf from his nape and attached his lips with Gulf's little roughly. Gulf tried to break the kiss but Mew held his nape so tightly and kept kissing Gulf's lips till Gulf got calm and soon, Gulf got calm and they started kissing each other very passionately. Gulf and Mew both deepened the kiss while caressing and gripping each other's hair and shoulders.

" Mhmm~ fuck~ " moaned Mew while kissing Gulf passionately and deeply and the moment they both felt breathless, they broke the kiss and looked at each other. Gulf adjusted his hair and while breathing heavily he calmly sat comfortably on seat. Mew smiled and he started his car and they drove. While driving, Mew kept looking at Gulf and saw sadness in Gulf's face. Gulf is looking outside sadly. Mew sighed.

" Can you please listen to me? Please love? " asked Mew. Gulf nodded without looking at Mew.

" Love, please trust me. What you saw and what actually happened is completely different! " said Mew. Gulf looked at Mew. Mew took a deep breath and started telling Gulf what actually happened....

/Few moments ago/

Suddenly, Gulf poked Mew's arm. Mew looked at Gulf.

" What happened love? " asked Mew. Gulf pointed towards the washroom. Mew smiled.

" Okay go ahead. We will wait here for you. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and he went towards the washroom.

" Finally you got what you wanted! " said Zee. Mew nodded.

" Now it's my responsibility to give Gulf what he always wanted. " said Mew. Everyone smiled at Mew and nodded happily while side hugging him but suddenly they saw Davikah was standing in front of them. Nat and NuNew really hated her because till now she always tried to separate Mew and Gulf, always degrade Gulf and always tried to win Mew. Before Davikah take a step ahead, NuNew came forward and showed palm to her.

" What you want now Davikah? " asked NuNew.

" Relax Zee's cotton candy. I just wanted to have a word with Mew. " said Davikah. Nat stepped forward and stood beside NuNew.

" And they the hell you think we will let you talk to Mew? It's better if you just leave Mew alone. He is already taken now. " said Nat. Davikah smirked.

" Good to see you guys see me as a very good competitor that's why you are defending so much but trust me, I already have thrown my sword. Now, can I? " asked Davikah. NuNew rolled his eyes and didn't moved from his place.

" Nhu, come here. " said Zee.

" But hia... " said NuNew.

" Come here Nhu. " said Zee. NuNew glared at Davikah and he stood beside Zee. Nat also stood beside Max. Davikah sighed and she walked and stood in front of Mew.

" What do you want to say Davikah? Say it. " said Mew in a stern tone.

" I... I just wanted to say sorry to you Mew. " said Davikah which shocked everyone.

" Sorry? " asked Mew. Davikah nodded.

" I was wrong. Money and luxury makes human blind. I always seems to believe that one can get everything with money or high standards, one can get whatever one wants. But I was wrong. Always this thought comes that my money and good looks will make you fall for me. I was blinded by all this illusion, I could not understand that... you were never mine. In this stubbornness to get you, I forgot that to get you, you should also love me, which you never had with me. I always considered Gulf as my competition.

The thinking here is that I can only match you and match your standards and no one else. But, it is also very important to have that feeling, that love and desire which you never had and I never tried that hard to create in you. I'm really sorry Mew for everything I did. I'm sorry for all the bothering you faced and I'm even ready to apologise to Gulf as well. I've insulted him everytime I got a chance because I always thought Gulf shouldn't be the person in your life, it should be me. But today, when I saw the true and passionate love of both of you, I realised that how poor I am in the matter of love. I wish someone would do the same for me as lovingly as you do towards Gulf. Maybe, love is not written in my destiny. But I am very happy for you and I pray that you and Gulf will always be together. " said Davikah. Everyone smiled.

" It's nice to see that you have realized your mistake. And don't worry. I sincerely hope that someone will come into your life who will give you all the love that you deserve. You are very smart, intelligent, beautiful. You have so much capacity in you to rule your future in the way you want and you deserve everything that comes in your way and trust me, happiness is written in your destiny too. Let the right time comes. " said Mew. Davikah smiled happily.

" It's such a good feeling to hear your kind words. After confessing all this, I also felt relieved. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I want to apologize to you for all the trouble I have caused you. " said Davikah. Mew smiled at her.

" It's okay. Everything is fine now. Take care. " said Mew. Davikah nodded and she happily and excitedly hugged Mew. Mew got shocked so does everyone.

" Thank you for forgiving me Mew! Means a lot! " said Davikah happily and hugged Mew tightly without knowing that Gulf saw them hugging....

/flashback ends/

" This is what happened. I myself was shocked when she hugged me but Gulf, please try to recall that I didn't hugged her. I was surprised. Still, I hurt you and I'm genuinely sorry my love. " said Mew. Gulf felt really bad that without knowing the actual situation, he doubted Mew. Gulf looked at Mew and held his ears cutely. Mew smiled and shook his head.

" You don't need to apologize. I can understand that you are just now learning to trust. It is normal for you to doubt me so much, but I will keep trying to make you trust me, but it is very difficult to move forward if we are not trusting each other. We both will work like this and try to increase trust in between us. Always remember one thing Gulf, *held Gulf's hand with his one hand and intertwined it while other hand was on the steering wheel* I'm yours, you are mine and together we are us. And no one can break us because our LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, it's that powerful. Okay? " asked Mew. Gulf smiled and nodded happily and the moment he saw that smile and relaxation on Gulf's face, Mew felt happy. Gulf looked at the road and did some sign language which Mew didn't understood but had an assumption.

" I'm assuming that you are asking about the place we are going? " asked Mew. Gulf chuckled because Mew was close enough and he nodded. Mew smiled.

" It's a surprise my love. We are almost there. " said Mew and kept driving while Gulf was excited to see where they are going and finally they reached at a beautiful lake side view place with cloudy weather up. Mew immediately got out of his car, ran towards the other side and opened door for Gulf. Gulf smiled shyly and held Mew's hand while coming out from the car.

" Come, I've to show you something. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and they went to the lake side. Gulf did a hand gesture which indicates that place is beautiful. Mew can understand basic hang gestures which we also used on daily basis.

" Yeah it's pretty. " said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" Wanna know why I bring you here? " asked Mew. Gulf nodded. Mew smiled and he stood behind Gulf. From one hand he embrace Gulf's waist and from other hand he pointed in the middle of the lake. Gulf carefully saw and realised Mew is pointing at two beautiful swans foreheads attached, making a heart. Gulf smiled and he looked at Mew back. Mew smiled and he gave a peck on Gulf's lips.

" You know, people around here believe that if a couple comes near this lake and sees this pair of swans, then their love and relationship becomes very strong. As you know, Swans have long been a symbol of love and devotion. Fairy tales feature swans as emblems of purity, devotion, loyalty, and monogamy. And you know the magical part? *Gulf shook his head cutely* not every couple is lucky to see this pair of swans. They appear when they felt love. " said Mew and kissed Gulf's cheeks. Gulf was so shy right now and he kept looking at the swans and prayed to all the gods to never snatch Mew from him. Gulf turned around and mouthed "thank you" which made Mew smile.

" Don't thank me. Thank you for bringing that love charm in my life that I also got this chance to see this pair of swans. " said Mew. Gulf confusingly looked at Mew when Mew said 'also'.

" Well, this is the same place where my dad proposed my late mother. They had their first kiss here in the same place we are standing right now. My dad always told me this place is really beautiful and have a magic and... I wanted us to feel that magic too. " said Mew. Gulf smiled happily and pinched Mew's cheeks for being so adorable. Mew giggled and Gulf attached his lips with Mew's. Mew smiled in between the kiss and held Gulf's waist and deepened it but suddenly their kiss got interrupted the moment they felt few drops on their face. They both slowly looked up and saw... It's started raining.

" Gulf! Get in the car! Fast! " said Mew and he covered Gulf's head and immediately unlocked his car and made Gulf sit inside. Later Mew also sat inside the car and they both started huffing.

" God! Never knew suddenly we will get this rain! Ugh! It ruined everything! So annoying! " said Mew and he took out his handkerchief and started drying Gulf's hair which got wet. Gulf smiled with such cute gestures and later he did the same to Mew.

" God! Why it has to rain today?? This is not fair! " said Mew and pouted cutely. Gulf hitted his shoulder playfully and giggled. Mew smiled but the rainfall was quiet heavy now that they aren't even able to say anything. It was foggy and windy.

" I guess we should wait here till the rain stops as it's so heavy and I won't take risk to drive in such condition. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and they sat inside the car while watching rain. Suddenly, Gulf realised some weeks before Mew shared something.

/Flashback/

" Okay! Mew! Truth or dare? " Asked Nat.

" Uhmm. Truth. " Said Mew.

" Coward. " Said Max.

" Fuck yourself. " Said Mew. Max mocked him.

" Okay so.... Tell us any dirtiest fantasy which no one knows. " Said Nat. Mew chuckled.

" Really want to hear? " Asked Mew. Nat nodded.

" Well, I always have a fantasy to make out with my partner in my car when it's raining heavily outside. The aroma of wet soil and the aroma of our body, the lightning sound and the sounds inside the car, in a cold environment outside but heating inside is gonna be something which will hit differently. So yeah. " Said Mew and he covered his face with his hands. Everyone smirked and they naughtily looked at Gulf. Gulf got flustered and said nothing.

(A/N:- Readers, this part happened when they played truth or dare at Mew's house)

/Flashback ends/

(A/N:- Readers, imagine this song in the background. One of my favourite!

Song name:- Shameless by Camila Cabello)

🎶🎶🎶
Don't speak, no, don't try
It's been a secret for the longest time...
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf felt his face became so warm in shyness but he realised what Mew's fantasy was and the situation right now is absolutely correct. Gulf looked at Mew who was busy looking outside and complaining about the rains like karens (no offence ;) ) Gulf held Mew's hand which made Mew look at him.

🎶🎶🎶
Don't run (oh), no, don't hide
Been running from it for the longest time...
🎶🎶🎶

" Yes? What happened? You need something? " asked Mew. Gulf moved his hand towards Mew and started caressing it gently and moved his hand down towards the neck and chest very sensually. The drastic change into Gulf's behaviour was so shocking equally arousing. Mew looked at Gulf the way he was caressing Mew's chest and biting lips lower lip softly. Mew breathed heavily.

🎶🎶🎶
So many mornings, I woke up confused
In my dreams, I do anything I want to you...
🎶🎶🎶

" What are you doing, my love~ " said Mew. Gulf took a deep breath and he pulled Mew's seat back and in a flash, straddled on Mew's lap.

" Gulf... Wha... " said Mew but Gulf shushed him while putting his finger on Mew's lips. Mew smirked and let Gulf do what he wanted because he was looking so sexy right now. Gulf looked Mew from up and down and his sensuous lip bites were making Mew very restless. He held Gulf's butt cheeks and squeeze it.

🎶🎶🎶
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind....
🎶🎶🎶

" Someone is not having innocent plans right now. " said Mew teasingly. Gulf again shushed him and Mew raised his hands up in defeat. Gulf smirked naughtily and he removed Mew's tie and his as well.

🎶🎶🎶
Right now, I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya~
🎶🎶🎶

Mew can't help it but to breathe heavily while Gulf was stripping like this slowly and teasingly. Gulf winked at Mew and started unbuttoning his own shurt first. Mew's lips parted and he kept sitting patiently which was so hard for him but his heart was beating extremely fast. Gulf removed his wet shirt and placed it on other seat. With a sensuous lip bite, he held Mew's hand and placed it on his chest and started caressing it while closing his eyes and feeling it.

🎶🎶🎶
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to~
🎶🎶🎶

Mew was holding himself so much but second by second this was getting so bad. Mew looked at Gulf slowly and Gulf nodded. Mew locked his lip sensually but he was surprised when Gulf held Mew's head and roughly pulled it towards his chest. Now that's it. Mew lost his control and he started kissing and sucking Gulf's beautiful chocolaty tanned chest. Literally devouring. Gulf closed his eyes and kept caressing Mew's hair while feeling those lips on his skin, giving goosebumps all over.

🎶🎶🎶
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
🎶🎶🎶

(A/N:- Why I'm having goosebumps? Hatt sala!)

Mew held Gulf's beautiful waist and pulled him more close whole devouring Gulf's body fully and leaving marks behind. Gulf cupped Mew's face and make him look into his eyes. Both were looking at each with so much passion, lovez desire for each other.

🎶🎶🎶
And I won't erase it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to~
🎶🎶🎶

" Gulf, I hope you are aware what can happen if this continues. I won't be able to stop myself anymore. You are unleashing that fantasy which I always had. Oh~ now I remember why you are initiating this! So naughty~ " said Mew in a husky tone and licked Gulf's lower lip. Gulf shyly nodded and he cupped Mew's cheeks.

🎶🎶🎶
No, uh, uh, don't wanna do this now
🎶🎶🎶

" I love you. " mouthed Gulf which was an indication that.... He wanted this to happen. Mew had enough of his control and he immediately attached his lips with Gulf's and they both were kissing and eating each other madly and passionately, tasting each other thoroughly and completely. They kisses were so messy, saliva dripping from the side of their lips, body heating up, heart beating fast.... The moment they ignited was fire!

🎶🎶🎶
No, uh, uh, don't wanna do this now
🎶🎶🎶

Mew and Gulf were kissing each other so deeply and passionately that it was raining outside but the actual thunder was happening inside this car. Mew broke the kiss and immediately attacked Gulf's neck and kissed so deeply. Mew can't hear Gulf's moans but the deep breaths was more than enough for him to get aroused. Gulf held Mew's nape and kept caressing it while Mew completely devoured Gulf's whole body which he always dreamed of. Mew started kissing and sucking Gulf's lower lip.

🎶🎶🎶
So we're there, now it's real
Now that you have me, do you want me still?
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf breathed heavily and he kissed back with same passion. Their heads were weaving and woving in a beautiful sync. Car got filled with their kissing with tongue sounds. And as they were in so much heat right now, their members were becoming hard and ready to get out from those pants.

🎶🎶🎶
My kisses are history, they go back a long time, uh
And I'm tired of loving somebody that's not mine, no~
🎶🎶🎶

Mew left those lips who were so devoured and swelled right now. He missed this scenario so freaking much. Mew again slowly went towards Gulf's neck and starting kissing and sucking, leaving purple marks behind. Gulf was caressing Mew's hairs and tilted his head to the other side to give more access.

🎶🎶🎶
So many mornings I woke up confused
In my dreams, I do anything I want to you
🎶🎶🎶

Later, Gulf stopped Mew and he himself started kissing Mew's neck because he wanted to taste Mew so bad. Mew moaned softly while feeling those soft lips on his skin, giving shivers and butterflies at the same time. Gulf's tongue was so warm and soft that it was giving him chills.

" I'm loving this side of yours so much baby~!! D... Don't stop~ mhmm~ " Said Mew while moaning sensually giving Gulf full access with his tilt head and caressing Gulf's back to show his pleasurable attraction. Gulf look at Mew and went more lower and clicked the seat button which made Mew's seat lay back. Gulf started kissing all over Mew's chest and Mew was beyond happy today.

🎶🎶🎶
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind (mind)
🎶🎶🎶

Sexual tension was so visible in Gulf's and Mew's eyes. Gulf sat beside and unzipped his pants and did Mew's as well. Their erection were so hard like pole. Mew wanted to get up and pull his seat up back but Gulf stopped Mew and winked at him. He bend towards Mew and kissed his lips deeply. When Mew was about to deepen it more, Gulf broke the kiss and started stoking Mew's member which was so hard like pole right now. Mew threw his head back and moaned at Gulf's finger sensation on his member which badly needed attention right now. Gulf was about to take the whole length in his mouth but Mew immediately stopped Gulf while huffing which confused Gulf.

" Baby, don't use mouth. I'm fine with strokes. Mhmm~ please dont~ " said Mew. Gulf nodded and he increased the strokes.

🎶🎶🎶
Right now, I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya~
🎶🎶🎶

" Ahhh~!! Gu... Gulf~! Mhhmm yes... Just like this!! Mhmmm a...ahh~!! " Moaned Mew. Gulf smiled and he fastened his stroking. Mew was a complete moaning mess right now and he was enjoying every second of it. Gulf was stroking Mew's member while grinding his simultaneously which was like a double pleasurable torture for Mew but he was enjoying it like hell. Gulf fastened his speed which made Mew moan like hell.

" Ahh ahhh~ fuckk yess baby yess ahhh! Ah~ god! Fuckk this is so good fuck yeahh ah~~~ " moaned Mew while holding Gulf's thighs and gripped it because he was close now.

🎶🎶🎶
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
🎶🎶🎶

" I'm about to come my love~ please faster~ faster baby~ mhmm fuckkkkk~~ " Moaned Mew and Gulf obeyed by increasing his speed and huffing badly. His car gets filled with Gulf's hot breaths and Mew's sensuous soft moans. In a few strokes, Mew came hard on Gulf's hand while arching his back. Gulf smiled happily when he saw Mew enjoyed it. They both were huffing and taking a moment. Mew clicked the button again and made his seat got up.

" Fuck baby that was amazing!! " Exclaimed Mew. Gulf nodded while huffing.

Now, it was Mew's turn...

🎶🎶🎶
Need you more than I want to ;)
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby, before doing anything, I really need your consent. Because last time you was nervous. Can I make love to you? " asked Mew. Gulf nodded while looking at Mew very hungrily and sensually. Mew smiled and he made Gulf back on his seat.

🎶🎶🎶
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
🎶🎶🎶

" You sit here and enjoy this feeling. " said Mew and with a wink on his face and clicked the seat button which made Gulf's seat lay back. Gulf was feeling very shy right now but equally he was ready to give in. Mew unzipped Gulf's pant and let his member breath out of the pant who was suffocating inside with so much pressure and load in it. Mew spit on Gulf's member and started stroking it while kissing Gulf's inner thighs. Gulf bited his lower lip and his lips parted. His expressions were moaning, his face was moaning his whole body was responding towards Mew's touches which was so enough for Mew. Mew kept stroking.

" Are you enjoying my love? " asked Mew in deep husky tone. Gulf nodded while breathing heavily. Mew smiled and he continued giving pleasure to Gulf. Gulf played with Mew's hair and caressed it sensually while arching his back in pleasure and enjoying every passing moment. His whole body was filled with goosebumps, heat and butterflies.

🎶🎶🎶
And I won't erase it
I need you more than I want to
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf's body language was giving all the signs to Mew that he is enjoying so much which was making Mew very happy and after some few minutes, Gulf came hard into Mew's mouth while gripped Mew's hair and Mew happily swallowed it as well. Gulf closed his eyes in pleasure while catching breath. They both again took a moment to catch breath. Mew was looking at Gulf who was a complete mess right now. Gulf again straddle Mew and started grinding both the erection slowly. Mew closed his eyes and held Gulf's thighs for food grip.

🎶🎶🎶
Need you more than I want to!
🎶🎶🎶

" Ahhh ahhh baby~! Shit this is..... Mmhmm~! So good! " Moaned Mew. Mew was so enjoying seeing Gulf being a moaning mess like this even if those moans have no voice but the way his body was arching back in pleasure and his lips were parting, it was much sexier than moans.

" You look so sexy like this my love~ Mmhmm!! Grind more mhmmm fuckkkkkkk more~!! A...ah babyy~! " Groaned Mew in pleasure. They became hard again while Gulf was grinding while closing his eyes and feeling every bit of it.

🎶🎶🎶
No, uh, uh, don't wanna do this now
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby please I can't take this anymore. Can we?? Can we do?? If you are allow... " Asked Mew. Gulf look here and there. He wants it of course but.... Can he give in?? Can he trust Mew and give himself. This question came to his mind.

Mew was still looking at Gulf, waiting for Gulf answer even if he knew that Gulf was wondering about this and he didn't want to force him as well. They already did so much. If Gulf don't want it... Mew decided he won't force. But after a few minutes with a shy smile on his face and faith in his eyes with naked bare body and hickeys all over his chest and neck which was already such a beautiful scenario..... Gulf nodded slowly while looking at Mew. Mew smiled happily and hugged Gulf tightly. When they broke the hug they laughed shyly.

" Condom? " Mouthed Gulf and pointed at Mew's member. Mew chuckled and nodded. He remembered his naughty friends gave a condom to him. Gulf looked at the condom and did an asking hand gesture.

🎶🎶🎶
No, uh, uh, don't wanna do this now
🎶🎶🎶

" My naughty boys gave this to me today. " said Mew. Gulf giggled. Mew smiled and he carefully made Gulf sit on his seat and he hovered him. Mew sensually without breaking the eye contact, he held the condom packet in his mouth and ripped it very sexily. Gulf breathed heavily and his eyes were getting so hungry for Mew. Mew ripped the packet, took out the condom and wore it.

" Baby, before entering, I need to prepare you as it's your first time. Just keep breathing with me. " said Mew. Gulf took a deep shaky breath meanwhile Mew licked his finger and made Gulf suck it too and he slowly entered one finger in Gulf's hole which made Gulf flinch and he curled his toes which made Mew realise that Gulf is having pain.

" I know my love it might be paining but it will be fine. " said Mew and he kept kissing Gulf's neck while pulling his finger in and out. Gulf curved his waist and curled his toes while biting his lower lip hard. Mew kept pulling his finger in and out to make Gulf ready for this and soon, Mew realised that Gulf is ready now. Gulf was already sobbing in pleasure which made Mew's eyes soften. Mew cupped Gulf's face and kissed his cheeks.

🎶🎶🎶
There's just inches in between us
I want you to give in, I want you to give in, oh
🎶🎶🎶

" Before doing this, I again want to ask you. Are you ready to give this to me. After this I'm really not able to stop myself or hold back myself. " said Mew in deep sensuous tone. Gulf cupped Mew's face and blinked two times which was an indication of his willing consent. Mew smiled and gave a peck on Gulf's lips.

🎶🎶🎶
There is tension in between us
I just wanna give in
🎶🎶🎶

" I'm gonna enter now. Keep breathing with me. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and he encircled Mew's nape. Mew adjusted himself in between Gulf's legs and slowly inch by inch he entered inside Gulf's hole which made Gulf arched his back while gripping Mew's hair. Mew moaned loudly while entering inside which is so tight and warm, giving him so much tightness around his member.

" Ahhhhh~ " moaned Mew while Gulf's lips parted and he moaned too with his expression.

🎶🎶🎶
And I don't care if I'm forgiven ;)
🎶🎶🎶

" I.... Argh.... I'm in my love, can I move~!? " asked Mew. Gulf nodded weakly and Mew started moving his body. They both moaning loudly in so much pleasure. Gulf's hands were gripping Mew's shoulder and mew's hands were on Gulf's waist holding it.

" Ah.... Ahhh~! Fuckkkkkkk~ Yess!! Mhmmm!! Nghhh~! " Moaned Mew while slowly thrusting inside. Gulf smiled and moved his hips in the same sync to give more pleasure. Gulf closed his eyes and breathed heavily which was so arousing for Mew.

" Ahh! Oh yeahh yeah~ fuck yeah~ Fuck you are so tight and warm inside!! Goshh! " moaned Mew loudly while increasing his thrusting speed a little more. Both were feeling this till no end. Gulf breathed heavily and held Mew's face. Mew held Gulf's both hands and intertwined fingers with him while pinning it down on the seat. Mew increased his thrusting while moaning loudly.

🎶🎶🎶
Right now, I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya
🎶🎶🎶

" Oh yeah ahh baby! Mmhhmm~! Are you enjoying this my love~ Am I doing good? " asked Mew and when Gulf nodded vigorously, Mew pulled Gulf for a breath taking kiss. They were huffing in each other's mouths while Gulf was getting thrusted by Mew's member hard and so deep now. Car was literally moving but luckily the lake side was not crowded and empty. Mew increased his speed more and thrusted deeply which was making gulf go crazy right now. He was crying in pleasure pain while gripping Mew's shoulder, chest and back.

🎶🎶🎶
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
🎶🎶🎶

" Fuckkk this is so good!! Fuckkk ahhh!! Ahhh god!! I don't wanna stopppp!! Ahhh yeahh baby!!! I'm gonna cumm! What about you? " asked Mew. Gulf nodded while pointing at his memeber and started stroking it. Mew smiled and he kissed Gulf's lips deeply and passionately while thrusting harder and faster. After a few deep thrusts, they came so hard. Mew came inside the condom and Gulf came in his stomach. Mew fell on the top of Gulf and they both were huffing so badly and Mew can see.... A messed up Gulf. Hickeys, purple marks, sweaty and sex smell Gulf in front of him. So sexy and adorable at the same time.

" Baby, wanna ride me? " asked Mew with a wink. Gulf nodded. Mew went back to his seat, wore another condom and carefully held Gulf to make him sit on his lap.

🎶🎶🎶
Need you more than I want to
Show me you're shameless
🎶🎶🎶

" Oh baby~ you are so good you have no idea! You are making my fantasy into reality! I love you so much baby. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and kissed Mew's both eyes. Mew smiled and felt those soft lips happily and felt extremely blessed. Gulf got up a little and adjusted himself to sit on Mew's member who was ready for round 2. Mew held his member and make Gulf sit on it carefully and the moment Gulf's warm hole got entered completely by Mew's member, they both arched their back and closed their eyes pleasurably.

" Ahhh!! Fuckkk ahh yeahh~ " moaned Mew while holding Gulf's waist and making it move up and down. Gulf held Mew's shoulder to hold and he started going up and down while breathing heavily.

🎶🎶
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it
🎶🎶🎶

" Ahh ahhh baby fuckk yeahh fuckk yeah bounce more on me baby~ you are so fucking good! Fuckk I'm addicted to this now~ shit! Oh yeahh! " moaned Mew while making gulf bounce more. Outside it was raining so heavily and thundering while inside the car their heated moment made the whole car so hot. Gulf kept bouncing on Mew's member while kissing Mew's lips deeply and passionately. Mew held Gulf's waist and moved his hip up deeply which made Gulf flinch so much that he gripped Mew's hair and he pulled it back sensually. Mew smirked and he laughed loudly while moaning. Gulf bounced more and more while huffing badly and crying in pleasure pain. For a while they made passionate love and now both were close to their climax.

🎶🎶🎶
I need you more than I want you~
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby I'm close!! Fuckkk make me cumm!! Cumm with me! " shouted Mew in pleasure. Gulf decreased his speed and looked at Mew.

" Say you love me. " mouthed Gulf. Mew didn't understood and he told gulf to repeat it. Gulf repeated what he mouthed which made Mew smile shyly.

🎶🎶🎶
I need you more than I want you~!
🎶🎶🎶

" Such a tease~ I love you baby! I love you.... mhmmm so crazily!! I'm yours only and you are mine! I love you baby~ I love you so fucking much!! " moaned Mew loudly while getting restless. Gulf nodded and he kissed Mew's lips deeply and passionately which made them more breathless and Gulf increased his speed and soon they both came again so hard that Mew can feel Gulf's body and legs were quivering. Mew held Gulf's waist and hugged him tightly to make him calm.

🎶🎶🎶
No, uh, uh, don't wanna do this now

🎶🎶🎶

***Song ends***

Both were hugging each other tightly and lovingly while catching their breaths. Suddenly, when Gulf opened his eyes while huffing, he looked outside the window where he saw it was raining so heavily outside but...

The pair of swans didn't move from their place and in the middle of the lake their foreheads were still attached as if they don't want to leave each other at any cost. Gulf smiled softly and became very emotional to see that no matter how hard the situation is, those pair of swans didn't left each other's side. Gulf smiled and prayed to God to give this beautiful blessing on his relationship with Mew in the same way no matter what life shows, the way swans didn't left each other, Mew won't leave him as well. Mew smiled and he broke the hug but realised Gulf's eyes were watery.

" What happened love? Are you feeling that much pain? Was I too rough? " asked Mew worriedly. Gulf shook his head and pointed at those pair of swans. Mew looked at them and smiled.

" You are so adorable, my tuaeng. " said Mew. Gulf smiled and he kept looking at them. Mew smiled and he cleaned his and Gulf's body with tissues and later he made Gulf wear his pants and shirt so that Gulf won't feel cold and he wore his clothes as well. They both sat on their seats while their fingers were intertwined and watching those pair of swans swirling in the lake beside each other.

" The way they didn't left each other in this heavy storm, this indicates what they teach us about relationship. Life will bring so many storms in the form of challenges and hurdles but they didn't leave each other's side no matter what *looked at Gulf* in the same way, I'm never gonna leave your side no matter what life shows. In every ups and downs, you'll always see me around you and I hope to have you with me as well. Will you stay with me like one swan is with mate? " asked Mew. Gulf smiled and he nodded in agreement. Mew smiled and he kissed Gulf's hand.

" I love you Gulf. I really do. " said Mew. Gulf unknowingly got so emotional and he started sobbing. Mew immediately embraced Gulf and they hugged each other loving. Their heads.were intertwined like those lovely swans while promising each other that no matter what.... I'm always with you.

***---***---***---***---***---***

I can't with these babies 🤧🤧🤧🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️ so adorable!

Let's witness the finale of this beautiful book!

Please hit the vote button, comment your views 💗 Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 894 45
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ With another surprise! Hope you all will enjoy it because it has lots of twists and surprises in it!! ⚠️⚠️...
352K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
12.1K 675 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
185K 10.2K 51
Gulf Kanawut is the smartest student on Crimonology department. He is always the center of attention, not only because of his intelligence, but also...