Beyblade? SHANNARO!

By Maijlas

" you . YOU LET HER DIE. HOW COULD YOU?" I let her die? Because I was jealous? Enough! How long will I ensu... More

why should I?
lost
timeskip
engagement
Tyson
Kitsune.
Max Tate
Ray
Holy Bitbeast

Shuli Lizao

120 8 2
By Maijlas

Sakura pov :

Next weekend I again went to meet kai but I was sent away by the butler.  He said that master kai was busy and couldn't meet me . What the hell? I wonder what's so important than our every weekend meeting? I decided to leave the matter and went back home.

I again visited him next weekend but got the same answer.  Now I was feeling uneasy.  I decided to visit him every day.  I yelled from the outside but got no response.  The most suspicious thing was that the butler didn't even let me in.

It continued for 2 months.  But one day ..

Butler:" Sorry miss Sakura, but young master is not here."

Sakura:" w-what do you mean by 'not here'?"

Butler:" he went back to Russia with master hiwatari. "

I paled. Why? Why didn't he contact me? Wasn't I his first friend? Dame you, kai! ...But.. why am I not ready to believe it? 

Sakura:" Give me his contact number.  I will talk to him."

Butler:" i am sorry, miss, but i can't. Young master forbided me."

Sakura:" What... he... forbided? He knew i was gonna contact him?"

Butler:" ... yes."* guilty face*

Sakura:" .. haha..fine... if that's what he wants."

I turned my back and left that place and went back home. I am so foolish. I guess  Past life's lesson wasn't enough for me to learn the cruel reality. What was I even expecting with my cursed fate? It's better to be alone. * dull eyes*

After I reached home, I immediately changed my clothes and trained my body until I drained all my energy. I vow to myself that I,  Sakura H. Dickenson will never trust anyone easily.

Suddenly, my pendent began to shine. I opened it and

Sakura:" WOW.. WHAT IN THE "*GASP*

I saw the 9 tails before 12 feet away from me and... HE WAS GOING TO ATTACK ME????!?!!??!?!

I tried to dodge it, but I noticed something. Instead of attacking me, he was going towards my bayblade and entered it.

WHAT? WHY DID YOU ENTER THERE? COME OUT!!!

I approached the beyblade and saw that the same pattern of the 9 tails, which was in the pendent, is now instead my beyblade.

I was about to touch it, but I fainted on the ground because of exhaustion.

The next day, I woke up and realized that I was in my bed. I guess it was Lia who put me here.

I noticed my blade was still in the same position as the last time I saw it .. with ... 9 TAILS ON IT? I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING!!

??:" It's not a dream kid."

Sakura:" wha- who are you? "

??:" I am the 9 tails in your blade. Call me  kitsune. "

Sakura:" c-can tail beast talk to their masters?"

Kitsune:" No. They can't. But i can. You will know the reason when the time comes . Your Highness. "

Sakura:" Hey, call me Sakura . Also, I am not from any royal family for you to call me like that."

Kitsune:" hehehe, as you wish princess Sakura."

Uhh, so I look like any Disney princess? Everyone calls me a princess here, even my tail beast.

Kitsune:" Princess . You must learn to wield the bayblade . This is your destiny. "

Flinch. What? This line... this line was said by.. by my mother. I widened my eyes and looked at the beyblade. Destiny? How... how am I related to this game? But this is no joke. Something is fishy here. My mother was murdered amd they even wanted to kill me... because of this power ... or what?

I picked up the beyblade and went to the stadium. I fixed my beyblade and...

1...

2...

3...

SHANNARO!!!* launch*

* Gasp* The beyblade was launched with such a great strength that when it was launched,  some fire strikes were created, and I was pushed back . Thankfully, I had a strong body , and I would have crashed into the wall. A storm was suddenly created by the beyblade .

Oh no. What should I do? Wnat can I do? My mind was blocked. But suddenly I closed my eyes and shouted

Sakura:" STOP IT.. OBEY ME KITSUNI."

and...

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that the storm was gone , the beyblade was still spinning, and only the distractions by the storm  remained . What in the world....

I saw some professors, and my Grandpa came running towards me. Grandpa hugged me as soon as he was closed to me.

Grandpa:" Oh, thank god you are ok, princess. I was so scared to learn that you were in the danger area .. but what happened?"

I was about to answer, but

Kitsune:" Congratulations on controlling the beyblade princess Sakura. "

Sakura:" I-.. I controlled the beyblace ."

Dickenson:" What? You... you launched the beyblade? But.. gasp"

He saw that my beyblade was still spinning. He was so worried about me that he didn't even care about the surroundings. Haha.

Sakura:" ... yes... a beyblade with a bit beast. "* looks at him*

The beyblade automatically came towards me, and I grabbed it.

Dickenson:" But.. but how is that possible?"

Sakura:" Even i was confused at first, but.. let's talk privately. "* looks at the other people who were suspicious and surprised*

Dickenson:" Yes. Let's get inside. "

After we went in, I explained everything in detail to him. He was surprised at first but went back to normal.

Dickenson:" I already knew about your pendent.  The picture which was in your pendent wasn't any ordinary picture.  It had a certain power, which is more intimidate than any other other bit beast.  But i never thought that you would wield it someday. I am happy about it."

Sakura:"i.. i also never thought about it, but... it is my 'destiny ' i supposed. Well , let me take a bath first . I am also hungry. And Grandpa ... cancel the weekend meeting.  That won't ever happen again."

Dickenson:" Hum? Did something happen between you two?"

Sakura:"... he... went back to Russis without even informing me"* dark face*

Dickenson:" What? Oh lord.. i -"

Without listening to him, I went inside my bathroom.  I need to cool myself down first. I don't want to hear anything about it. If I think more about it... I will remember my fucked up past life.

After the bath, I went to have breakfast . I was informed that Grandpa went to attend an urgent meeting.  I didn't mind it. I know how important it is to handle a big company like BBA. I ate breakfast alone and went out for some fresh air. It was winter, so I decided to wear a large cape  black high neck top beneath it and a mask( like kakashi) and track pants. I made sure that my hair was inside the hoddie.

( like this 👆🏻)

I went to a bookstore and brought many encyclopedias and.... MANGAS!!!!

I am obsessed with handsome anime boys. ahhh!!! They are the best. They can't hurt or cheat on you. Love them, and there is nothing wrong with it. This is the best.

I decided to send them to my address since I was too lazy to carry them around.  I spent my day roaming around the here and there . Technology here is far better than in konoha.. it's a pity that there is no chakra in this world.  Otherwise, imagine so many lives could be saved with advanced technology and chakra.

It was getting dark, and I had to reach home faster. Otherwise, Grandpa would have a heart attack.
I choose to take the shortcut .

I was walking through the dark  alley where I saw a girl with blond hair and blue eyes being cornered by a gang around 12 members in front of me.
Gasp, how dare they?

Sakura :" Oi... leave that girl alone.. it's not a reminder. It's a warning. "* Low and serious*

Gm( gang member)1:" Huh? What is a little boy doing out here? Do you wanna die?"

' Boy? They think i am a boy? Sigh, i can't blame them . At the age of 6, you dont have any breast like they want a girl to have. And i am dresses like one of them so its preety reasonable. '

Gm 2 :" HAHAHAH GO HOME KID. OTHERWISE WE WONT MIND TO TOUCH YOU LIKE THE GIRL WE ARE GOING TO!"

Girl :" n- no . Please leave me. P- please"* trimbled with fear*

Gm 3:" SHUT UP!"* Slaps her*

Something triggered in me. I launched forward at a very high speed and caught them off guard.

Sakura:" SHANNARO!!!! HOW DARE YOU LAY HANDS ON A GIRL IN MY PRESENCE?"

I kicked him in such a way as if he was a ping-pong ball , and he was paralised~~. '

'Don't underestimate the power of a common girl. Hump.'

There was a moment of silence with their shocking face and..

Gm 4:" KILL HIM!!"

Gm all:" YEAHHHHHHH ! "

They all came towards me, and after 2 minutes.. they were all down and me stepping on their bodies.... they are not dead, though.

Ahh, it's so satisfying to beat them up~~~

Huh? I saw one of them getting away, but before that, I grabbed him and asked

Sakura:" Oi.. are there any other gangs like this?"* dangerous tune*

Gm6:" y- yes. There are m-many ,p-please leave me . I- i was forced to be with them. I - i tried to stop them , but they threatened me ."

I looked back at the girl, and she nodded her head.

Sakura:" Fine... i will leave you this time.. but spread this news - if any gang member harnesses a woman,  child , old and innocent people.. they will have to face me.... the sannin"

My eyes glowed, and he saw his own reflection in my emberld eyes. He nodded harshly, and I released him. Poor body was a second away to pee on his pants.

I looked back at the girl and made sure if she was OK.

Sakura:" Hey.. you alright?"

Girl:" i-i am. Thanks to you.. Mr. Sannin. I am Shuli Lizao. I am from America. "* blush*

Ehhh?? What is she blushing for?? D- Don't tell me it's..  a crush? Since I am dressed like a boy , it's obvious   that girls will have a crush on me, but I should clear the misunderstanding before it's too late.

Sakura:" it should be Ms. Not Mr."

Shuli:" Huh? You..gasp , you are a girl?"* hands on her mouth and have a heartbreaking expression*

Sakura:" Yes. And Sannin is my code name... we should get out of here."

I took her hand and ran towards the park near my apartment. It was a safe area.

I took my cape off and revealed my long, shiny pink hair. And opened my mask.

She gasped and blushed again?

Shuli :" w-wow.. you are so beautiful..."* admires me with red cheeks*

Sakura:" Thank you.. It's getting late. I will call a cab to take you home."

Shuli :" Huh? But we are here."

Sakura:" What? Do you live here? So.. your family are the new members of the apartment.  I guess we are neighbors. "

Shuli :" Really? You also live  here?  "

Sakura:" Yep. But hey.. do you want to learn self-defense?"

Shuli :" Huh? Never thought about it, but.. i want to become stronger.  I - i dont want to get bullied like this again. " determined*

Shuli is a gental girl and will be a great beauty in future but she needs to learn how to protect it form others . I smiled, and she awed .

Sakura:" Good. At 6 am , wait for  me here. I will take you to my training ground and i will teach you. Ok?"

Shuli :" Hai!"* gleaming eyes*

We went inside together and part away . I went inside and saw Grandpa and Lia were waiting for me with an angry expression. Ah shit. I messed up.

Sakura:" f-first of all i can explain -"

I was cut off when Grandpa and lia's  hug.

Lia :" Oh dear. Thang god, you are all right. I thought something happened to you, but.. WHAT IS THIS? BLOOD? ARE YOU OK? "

Gasp, ah, she thinks it's my blood, which was in my gloves.

Sakura:" Clam down, it's not my blood."

Grandpa:" w-what ? Then whose blood ? Dont tell me you - "

Sakura:" LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST. SHANNARO! Sigh, so . I saved a girl by beating up sme guys, and that girl is the daughter of our new neighbor who shifted today."

Grandpa:" i was about to have a heart attack, child. Dont do it again. But it's a good thing  you saved someone's life there."

Lia :" Yep. As a reward, i am gonna cook something special today. "

Sakura:" WHAT? AHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT!! LIA'S COOKING IS THE BEST!!"

Lia :" hahaha i know right?"

I went to take a bath and watched some TV with Grandpa.  He informed  me that the books I sent were here. Lia cooked my favorite shrimp dish , chicken crruy in Indian style , Chinese fried rice, and Baijingkai . Wow . I feel  like I am in heaven. I think this is karma. Hehehe~~

I laid down  my bed and looked at my beyblade. From tomorrow I have to train hard with it. I need it master it. But now I am too tired to even think anything else- with this I gradually feel in morfeo's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO READERS!!

NEW CHAPTER IS RELEASED!! I AM GOING TO SPEND MY TIME WRITING CHAPTERS OF MY OTHER STORIES UNTIL THERE ARE ABOUT 10 CHAPTER IN EACH OF THEM( Except 'let's leave them')

My oc , SHULI LIZAO

Her personality is like Phyche  of your throne. I love they new psyche  a lot . Hehe

SO STAY TUNED!🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 417 21
Cheryl Johnson and Marty McFly have been best friends since the third grade. The two of them look out for one another and care for each other. Especi...
7.5K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
73.8K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
91.4K 4.9K 32
Pluto thai gl novel α€™α€Όα€”α€Ία€™α€¬α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬α€•α€Όα€”α€Ί